User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 9 Feb 2011, 23:12   #201
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future
Re: PT 403, ND Stands Alone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalZero View Post
Heh, I will not read up to quote people and get flamed, all I have to say is, JBG is not running the shots at all. He gives his input, and ND HC decides, he has little to no say what goes on. Why we hit APPRIME? Because we knew it had to be done with CT.

At PT 403, We did stand alone, and we were there for a week while CT would not attack us (the only alliance), so all week we deal with the fallout caused by ROCK because they were unsure which block to join. You want to call what I play bad politics, or I am a moron, I can assure you I am not. There have been more than 1 fake log going around with my nick making me out to look like the moron. But I do not really care about that. Secondly, dealing with ROCK/ODDR is really moronic also. I talk to ODDR and they want us to stay off of their "homeboys" ROCK. I talk to ROCK and when I do get a response its this:

[14:33] <Antic|Work> Have you convinced ODDR? If not we can not CF you yet. If we start hitting CT now either of us risk getting both ND and Whh attacking us in retaliation unless both parts are severely weakened. However if you can formaly state ND will not Hit ODDR nor ROCK, xVx or apprime, then nobody will have any problem with switching focus.
01[14:34] <[ND]DigitalZero> lol
01[14:34] <[ND]DigitalZero> you are funny
[14:36] <Antic|Work> no im perfectly serious. As you know theres certain trust issues involved. and you making such a move would prove to everyoen demonising you that you mean business.
[14:36] <Antic|Work> going home from wowk
[14:36] <Antic|Work> work
01[14:36] <[ND]DigitalZero> im sticking by my friends m8

****ing mind blowing, im not gonna hit ODDR, ROCK, APP, XVX and just sit there with my thumb, directly up my ass, to get you guys off of my back. WHAT A JOKE! Im done with alliances that play these games, so whatever. We will see how this now works out. Im not going to dig through my logs to paste other (absolutely jaw dropping wtf) logs. Just wanted people to be aware that the reason this round turned into a Political shitfest is because of this reason:

Oddr is in Apprimes pocket; Rock is in ODDR's Pocket, henceforth they all are making babies together, allowing APP the most benefit! Well done. and xVx made some weird decisions, whatever, and they like to suck the tit of benefit, and if it was ND/CT who was benefitting when xvx made a stand, perhaps they would be with us and not them.

GL with the rest of the round universe! This is not my declaration of settling for #2, this is still a war. BTW, Can wait to see ROCKS FAKE LOG version of what Antic said to me... I for one, never doctor logs.

Interesting log. However you left out the logs i have witnessed of you latley mr DZ (of course though as we all know they can be faked/eddited) Ones which involved you threatening a certain alliance with 2 options: Option 1 Nap newdawn and stop hitting them or Option 2 You will apparently force said members in ND to self exile from certain galaxies... is this true?

Also of course been told you have once again tried napping with Apprime like before. With quotes/reasoning such as 'I really want a shot at ND winning this round as ive put a lot of effort in over the rounds'.

To me that shows to be a bit desperate, especially when you approach all 3 alliances hitting you asking for a nap/ceasefire. But anyway what do i know im just of course a BC who hits who hes told to hit. (and as certain people already know from pming me on irc im not 100% agreeing with how my own alliance has ran pollitics this round, however they are my alliance and i will stand by them till the final tick ends and support them)

But one thing i would like to clear up, i didnt want to Target ND. As ive told several people within ND. But, after of course while ROCK was (at the time) still neutral and roiding alliances such as hex (due to hex apparently been one of our top hostiles latley due to gal raiding ROCK gals) Newdawn i beleive said 'If you guys hit us though we will use you as our personal farm all round' ... Now, forgive me but ROCK really didnt need influence from Apprime when we get a lovely threat such as that surely? Anyway.. back to idling on IRC

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder

Last edited by Assassin; 9 Feb 2011 at 23:20.
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2011, 23:25   #202
DigitalZero
Round 1er

DigitalZero will become famous soon enoughDigitalZero will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
Interesting log. However you left out the logs i have witnessed of you latley mr DZ (of course though as we all know they can be faked/eddited) Ones which involved you threatening a certain alliance with 2 options: Option 1 Nap newdawn and stop hitting them or Option 2 You will apparently force said members in ND to self exile from certain galaxies... is this true?
absolutely true. when oddr comes at us saying its because we are hitting rock or whatever other reasons they are gonna give me, im gonna **** up their only option at placing this round, especially when we continue to not hit them.

there really are no other discussions with Antic, assassin, as none of your HC talk to me.

Yea, I talked to Greg and I talked to Antic about wtf they are doing, it isnt going to them asking/begging for a NAP or ceasefire, everyone asks every alliance what is going on.

As for CT, I decided to ingame nap them to show that we stand by them and that the crap that goes on in the universe is ridiculous, so whatever, i gave them my word on something and wont back out of it until it happens.

I just happened to get the rest of our block on ND's side also.

App, say what you will, you play your own game.

Round 1 - 6: NewDawn
- 3,4,5 - ND HC
Round 7: NeMeSiS
Round 8,9: ND..then retired
Round 12: return to PA. NewDawn
Round 13 - Present: NewDawn, 35+ HC.

PA-Radio!!!
DigitalZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2011, 23:35   #203
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Quote:
absolutely true. when oddr comes at us saying its because we are hitting rock or whatever other reasons they are gonna give me, im gonna **** up their only option at placing this round, especially when we continue to not hit them.

there really are no other discussions with Antic, assassin, as none of your HC talk to me.

Now DZ i love you (you know i do) However why isnt that saw as a good enough reason? As i quoted above i pretty much heard Newdawn HC tell ours that if we didnt remain neutral after deciding not to help ND, we would become Newdawns personal roid farm. Lets face it, we didnt need any influence what so ever from Apprime when wording such as that is used. That would be like a team talk in a football dressing room just show TV footage of your apponents insulting you it drives you on. Anyway enough about that back to the quote above ^^ Well why wouldnt oddr (who we have of course been napped with since tick start) Come to our aid? And becuase of this you threaten to 'demand' your own members leave their gals to spite oddr for actually working alongside a napped alliance in a war game? Am i missing somthing here?

Quote:
Yea, I talked to Greg and I talked to Antic about wtf they are doing, it isnt going to them asking/begging for a NAP or ceasefire, everyone asks every alliance what is going on.
Hm this is also confusing. You said in the same post it was absolutley True about you threatening ODDR with either Nap Newdawn, or we exile out of your gals. But above you then change your mind and claim you didnt approach Greg/oddr HC asking for a nap/ceasefire? Your pretty much contradiciting yourself here DZ and digging a rather big hole.

p3nguin Founder

Last edited by Assassin; 9 Feb 2011 at 23:49.
Unread 9 Feb 2011, 23:51   #204
jelle
LCH

jelle is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenny View Post
i don't know whether it's just because i'm not playing but i'm finding the politics discussion this round to be extremely boring. It's absolutely chocablock with small-time loudmouths trying to direct politics through flaming and unfounded accusations. I'm not saying "don't discuss politics", but don't try and dictate politics on the forums because most of you are ****ing awful at it.
*cough* emolight *cough*

JNC - One Addiction, One Passion and One Goal

16:57 [Satyr] gonna play speedy tomorrow dude?
16:58 [Satyr] need a couple of gays to have some fun
14:44 [@Oizo]: i need more penis
22:27 [@Jumper] im not hardcock

Viking hoisting the Raven Banner high!
jelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2011, 00:12   #205
Antic
Legio Victor!

Antic is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear DigitalZero,

I have to thank you for making me bother remembering my forum pasword. I rather stay away from forum trolling as my postcount compared to forum signup date may indicate.
Though due to my overwhelming respect of your widely known integrity and the highly intellectualy stimulating content of this thread, i will make an exception this time.

I can officialy confirm that what was said in DigitalZeros posted log of me were entirely correct at the time of me writing this message.

Due to the ugly political manouvering behind the scenes this round where ROCK and ODDR has been seen as Flak alliances for potential blocks,
as the daggers some partner alliances could use to stab in the back of other partner alliances in already estabilished blocks or as the bait in scapegoating schemes and ragdoll defence schemes.
The level of trust between certain parties understandably arent as high as it could be.

There is a limit to how much negative political manouvering you can endure before what trust you may have had in involved parties are spent.

DigitalZero asked us for a ceasfire today. I told him we could talk about it if he could get ODDR to agree to it aswell as we are not leaving our friends in ODDR behind to get assaulted.
We have very deep bonds with them since the time ODDR were created and we stand by our brothers and sisters.
This is nessesary as there no longer exists enough trust for us to belive ODDR wont be targeted if we accept such a CF.
As DigitalZero obviously have not struck such a deal with ODDR i offered him a way to get past the trust issues by making a strong statement to the community.

Obviously he thought this to be such a great offer that he had to share it with all of us by posting the log on the general PA forums.

Though i wonder, is this all a jest? Considering that DigitalZero posts about wanting a CF/NAP in a thread with the title this one has?

Is this a show for the audience? Considering that DigitalZero states they will stand by their friends, in a thread with the title this one has?

Is he pulling our legs? Considering that when the intended dagger aimed for the back of the "friend" has slipped out of their grip they are now standing by them?. This in a thread with the title this one has?

Or maybe its just simple Bitterness. Considering that DigitalZero now find himself as Flak for the supposed friend he inteded to put the dagger to then use as Flak for himself.

Isnt Karma a curious thing? DigitalZero, by some considered a skilled politician, has played highly this round. But he gravely underestimated ROCK.
We are nobodys flak. We are nobodys dagger for betraying their "friends". And we strongly believe in "fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me."

The final insult to injury will be the fact that when this round is over, DigitalZero may very well have been beaten by a Training Alliance that by his own account has a brainless High Command and only a couple of decent members.

//Antic
ROCK High Command
Antic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2011, 00:20   #206
cisco
B0B's m8

cisco will become famous soon enoughcisco will become famous soon enough

/me claps
Unread 10 Feb 2011, 00:23   #207
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antic View Post
Dear DigitalZero,

I have to thank you for making me bother remembering my forum pasword. I rather stay away from forum trolling as my postcount compared to forum signup date may indicate.
Though due to my overwhelming respect of your widely known integrity and the highly intellectualy stimulating content of this thread, i will make an exception this time.

I can officialy confirm that what was said in DigitalZeros posted log of me were entirely correct at the time of me writing this message.

Due to the ugly political manouvering behind the scenes this round where ROCK and ODDR has been seen as Flak alliances for potential blocks,
as the daggers some partner alliances could use to stab in the back of other partner alliances in already estabilished blocks or as the bait in scapegoating schemes and ragdoll defence schemes.
The level of trust between certain parties understandably arent as high as it could be.

There is a limit to how much negative political manouvering you can endure before what trust you may have had in involved parties are spent.

DigitalZero asked us for a ceasfire today. I told him we could talk about it if he could get ODDR to agree to it aswell as we are not leaving our friends in ODDR behind to get assaulted.
We have very deep bonds with them since the time ODDR were created and we stand by our brothers and sisters.
This is nessesary as there no longer exists enough trust for us to belive ODDR wont be targeted if we accept such a CF.
As DigitalZero obviously have not struck such a deal with ODDR i offered him a way to get past the trust issues by making a strong statement to the community.

Obviously he thought this to be such a great offer that he had to share it with all of us by posting the log on the general PA forums.

Though i wonder, is this all a jest? Considering that DigitalZero posts about wanting a CF/NAP in a thread with the title this one has?

Is this a show for the audience? Considering that DigitalZero states they will stand by their friends, in a thread with the title this one has?

Is he pulling our legs? Considering that when the intended dagger aimed for the back of the "friend" has slipped out of their grip they are now standing by them?. This in a thread with the title this one has?

Or maybe its just simple Bitterness. Considering that DigitalZero now find himself as Flak for the supposed friend he inteded to put the dagger to then use as Flak for himself.

Isnt Karma a curious thing? DigitalZero, by some considered a skilled politician, has played highly this round. But he gravely underestimated ROCK.
We are nobodys flak. We are nobodys dagger for betraying their "friends". And we strongly believe in "fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me."

The final insult to injury will be the fact that when this round is over, DigitalZero may very well have been beaten by a Training Alliance that by his own account has a brainless High Command and only a couple of decent members.

//Antic
ROCK High Command
A very Inteligent Post. Nice to see you again Antic and keep up the good work. ROCK in my eyes back in older rounds when of course i used to idle within Legion command was never a training alliance and hope one day they will get the respect they do deserve. Keep going ROCK.

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2011, 00:24   #208
Cain
Awesome

Cain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant future

*DINGDINGDING*

" and the winner by technical knockout! "
ANTIC!

*crowd goes wild*
Unread 10 Feb 2011, 01:00   #209
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Korsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by VampiriA View Post
jooo just to check so cardi hc's oddr now, same as jbg hc's ND???
or is that differant??
just so we know could you please clarify?
That makes so many people look so dumb right now

And...

Relation Change Ascendancy and the Horde are now at war with each other.
Korsan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2011, 01:06   #210
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Korsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
I don't see Vamp whining there.. But yeah, you are super intelligent and grown up. There sure is something I haven't noticed yet in his epic sentence.

And...

Unread 10 Feb 2011, 01:26   #211
DigitalZero
Round 1er

DigitalZero will become famous soon enoughDigitalZero will become famous soon enough

i wont try to sound intellectual on here to win brownie points, where did I ask for a NAP between ROCK and ND today? I dont recall that ever happening, and I didn't threaten my own alliance m8's, I asked them if they would willingly exile out if it came down to it, he said he would choose his alliance before his galaxy but i left the decision to him, and i never ordered it to be done. shake because ND threatened someone.

I did not goto ODDR begging for a NAP, i did not goto ROCK begging for a NAP; I did talk to Apprime to see what it would take, and it would take us to hit CT which is something I wasn't going to do.

After being ptargetted for a week and a half, yea, you start asking questions and wonder what the hell happened to the universe around you. show me these, begging DZ on my knee's words Antic, please do, because I never came to you asking you for a NAP this week; i did 2 weeks ago, not now. Keep playing the as the puppets though, that shows die hard integrity to your alliance.

And sir antic, you were the one who told me I would have to talk to ODDR to see what ROCK would do. I still don't understand why I cannot talk to ROCK HC to tell me what ROCK will do, why ODDR holds your hand is beyond me.

- 3,4,5 - ND HC

PA-Radio!!!
Unread 10 Feb 2011, 01:39   #212
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korsan View Post
I don't see Vamp whining there.
I don't really know what to say here. Like at all. Does anyone else think that complaining about being blocked against, exaggerating the size of the block and calling for the opposing alliance to disband as they're a 'disgrace' is not whining? I mean bar actually posting a link to someone who's barely able to get the words out between all the tears I'm unsure what more you could possibly want. If you really are that slow perhaps you could look at vampiria's avatar when you're rereading the post and imagine the kid in that saying those exact words.

If that doesn't work please avoid having children for the sake of the advancement of the human race.
Unread 10 Feb 2011, 08:06   #213
Assassin
PA Ancient

Quote:
i wont try to sound intellectual on here to win brownie points, where did I ask for a NAP between ROCK and ND today? I dont recall that ever happening, and I didn't threaten my own alliance m8's, I asked them if they would willingly exile out if it came down to it, he said he would choose his alliance before his galaxy but i left the decision to him, and i never ordered it to be done. shake because ND threatened someone.

I did not goto ODDR begging for a NAP, i did not goto ROCK begging for a NAP; I did talk to Apprime to see what it would take, and it would take us to hit CT which is something I wasn't going to do.

After being ptargetted for a week and a half, yea, you start asking questions and wonder what the hell happened to the universe around you. show me these, begging DZ on my knee's words Antic, please do, because I never came to you asking you for a NAP this week; i did 2 weeks ago, not now. Keep playing the as the puppets though, that shows die hard integrity to your alliance.

And sir antic, you were the one who told me I would have to talk to ODDR to see what ROCK would do. I still don't understand why I cannot talk to ROCK HC to tell me what ROCK will do, why ODDR holds your hand is beyond me.
Oh i am sorry i do appologise i must of miss read you of course say 'absolutley true' to my origonal post asking you (quite blatently) Did you or did you not give 2 options to ODDR either nap you, or Newdawn would leave their galaxies. But yes your right you didnt go to oddr 'begging' for a nap, instead you went there trying to use blackmail instead. To me thats a form of threatening wouldnt you agree? Which also shows desperation. But what do i know.

In responce to you not approaching ROCK, oh you have. You have even said in my pm several times you dont want this to happen, and that ND wouldnt be hitting ROCK on certain nights etc i guess trying to lower the incoming on yourself (again... to me although im not a HC but that would look to me somone trying to secure some sort of ceasefire?.. ah well nvm) So my origonal post still stands. There was 3 alliances hitting you, and you have deffinatly approached all 3 of them at one point or another this week. You admitted above you have approached Apprime for a nap (which we knew anyway as you did it last time when you were supposed to be 'making the round better and hitting them') You have also admitted you threatend ODDR and tried to force them into a nap (doesnt matter how many times you post now DZ claiming you never approached oddr when your origonal reply to me you were blatently admitting to doing what i said of you) And, from my own pms with you, you have also approached ROCK trying to get some sort of nap/ceasefire going. So to me... yes you have approached all 3 people hitting you to try and stop this instead of fighting it out. I have never once claimed ROCK could beat you 1 on 1 (and many saw my replies in the last scuffle we had as been open and honest) But i also dont bull shit DZ, and im sorry but at the moment your going around pming every alliance you possibly can to try and save Newdawns chances of been hit, thats just the truth. Stop posting admitting to stuff, then claiming you didnt in the same post makes you look stupid.

p3nguin Founder
Unread 10 Feb 2011, 14:37   #214
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

ND stands alone, but when u look at alliance relations u see they NAP'd CT again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2011, 14:55   #215
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
I don't really know what to say here. Like at all. Does anyone else think that complaining about being blocked against, exaggerating the size of the block and calling for the opposing alliance to disband as they're a 'disgrace' is not whining? I mean bar actually posting a link to someone who's barely able to get the words out between all the tears I'm unsure what more you could possibly want. If you really are that slow perhaps you could look at vampiria's avatar when you're rereading the post and imagine the kid in that saying those exact words.

If that doesn't work please avoid having children for the sake of the advancement of the human race.
Dude I know my English is not as awesome as yours. But I still wouldn't call mocking enemies as whining. Of course if I force myself to do so like you do I can even see Vamp offering sexual services to the 6 alliances but I'm not doing so.

Speking of disgrace I'll change my sig a little...

And...

Unread 10 Feb 2011, 15:03   #216
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korsan View Post

Speking of disgrace I'll change my sig a little...
Jonny is the last to blame on the war against thehorde. You can blame ministry (Timpayne).
Unread 10 Feb 2011, 15:23   #217
nolezy
Class Clown

nolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nice

Quote:

//Antic
ROCK High Command
Who is the training alliance? I've had this discussion with many people in recent times but none of the alliances in the top 5 can be called 'training alliances', in fact there's been few true training alliances in recent years. Most alliances have 'new players' who are learning to play the game, however this does not a training alliance make. Once you've become a true threat and an alliance who has had a strong influence in the top 10 throughout the round, I cannot consider you a true training alliance any longer.

Anyways, that's my contribution. Otherwise, this thread is a steaming pile of moron stew.

Round 13 - Angels - Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Rank 21
Round 16 - Ascendancy - when im gd im not gd of when im bad i suck - Rank 56
Round 28 - Ascendancy - The Olympic Glory of Michael Phelps - Rank 21
Round 38 - [NFI] - Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Rank 30
Round 39 - Imperia - Purdue of Boilermakers - Rank 59
Round 40 - xVx - An Shi Rebellion of the Tang Dynasty - Rank 2

I'll always give you a hand.
nolezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2011, 15:51   #218
DigitalZero
Round 1er

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN View Post
ND stands alone, but when u look at alliance relations u see they NAP'd CT again
At PT 403, ND stood alone.. that is the topic..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin
Did you or did you not give 2 options to ODDR either nap you, or Newdawn would leave their galaxies. But yes your right you didnt go to oddr 'begging' for a nap, instead you went there trying to use blackmail instead. To me thats a form of threatening wouldnt you agree? Which also shows desperation. But what do i know.
No I did not say to ODDR, NAP ME OR ND would leave. I told carDi since he was involved in ptargetting ND that if he wants to continue to p-target ND, then I will make sure 11:5 gets ****ed. As for Threatening, yes, I said in my above post, shake because ND threatened someone, because we never do, and ohh my, its not like other alliances do the same shit. Desperation, when you have 250+ waves a night for 1 week 2 days, then yea, you want to know whats going on, like I said, I never begged for NAPS from either ODDR/ROCK.
So threatening ODDR for a NAP never happened, m8.

As for this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin
In responce to you not approaching ROCK, oh you have.
More like, Oh I tried. You were the only one I could get in touch with because your HC is inactive, and I know you are sitting right there. I never said I'd be hitting ROCK on certain nights, I said if this incomming didn't stop ND would be hitting ROCK, which I do not want to happen. Now I dont care tbh. There is not 1 time I asked a NAP from ROCK or ODDR, i said I wanted an official word from A or B. Neither ODDR nor ROCk could give me A or B, because they need to ask C for permission. Im sure we all know who C is, and if the rest of the universe doesn't see it, silly shame on you.

We will continue to have fun no matter what you guys send at us. And MaX, my apologies but did I ever even talk to your ass on IRC? You seem to know so much about me but yet never pm'd me to care to say hello.

I knew AD needed a fire thread this round.

- 3,4,5 - ND HC

PA-Radio!!!
Unread 10 Feb 2011, 16:22   #219
Cain
Awesome

Cain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant future

Quote:

Desperation, when you have 250+ waves a night for 1 week 2 days, then yea, you want to know whats going on, like I said, I never begged for NAPS from either ODDR/ROCK.
So...... should i make a thread about every tick an ally stood alone this round or what. And actually you also said this crap below. Seems you cant even stick to what you say on the forums.

Also do you mean 250+ waves or fleets.. both of these you didnt recieve for 7 days so stop taking whatever drug you are taking

Quote:

So from this point forwards, ND will be standing alone, fighting our own battles, not someone else, and hoping to tip the scales to allow a proper alliance to win this round.

we staND alone!
Unread 10 Feb 2011, 17:17   #220
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
from my accurate intel: the decisions in ND are being made by asc. DZ has noting to say on it, since asc has the final word. all he can do is propose and bow his head. This seems to piss off alot of ND core ppl sadly
wouldn't you expect a lot of ND core to be happy because there's finally someone decent making the decisions?
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2011, 21:04   #221
Assassin
PA Ancient

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
Your reply to this Origonal post:

Quote:
So as ive been stating am i missing somthing here? Doesnt matter how many times you post crap like you just did above YOU ADMITTED TO IT! So posting stuff like this after:

Quote:
No I did not say to ODDR, NAP ME OR ND would leave. I told carDi since he was involved in ptargetting ND that if he wants to continue to p-target ND, then I will make sure 11:5 gets ****ed. As for Threatening, yes, I said in my above post, shake because ND threatened someone, because we never do, and ohh my, its not like other alliances do the same shit. Desperation, when you have 250+ waves a night for 1 week 2 days, then yea, you want to know whats going on, like I said, I never begged for NAPS from either ODDR/ROCK.

So im confused here... once again you claim you didnt, but if you read you do say 'As for threatening, yes, i said in my above post, shake becuase ND threatend somone' then your last line 'so threatening ODDR for a NAP never happend m8' Seriously DZ i did have a lot of respect for you... but now your making yourself look like an ass. Its either one or the other not both. Make up your dam mind or better still think before you post maybe?

p3nguin Founder
Unread 10 Feb 2011, 23:13   #222
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

After the last few rounds no one should care who makes decisions so long as competent planetarion is being played.
Unread 11 Feb 2011, 00:59   #223
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken View Post
After the last few rounds no one should care who makes decisions so long as competent planetarion is being played.
competant PA, is that so much to ask ? LMAO
Unread 11 Feb 2011, 01:45   #224
tulsa
Registered Loser

tulsa will become famous soon enoughtulsa will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken View Post
I'm quite confident that competent planetarion is no longer being played, as evidenced by my making t10 at ANY point in ANY round.

We're down to maybe 650 people truly playing the game. If Jagex and the PA community don't do something soon to bring some new blood in, we are surely doomed to more bickering and subsequently more player loss. I've contributed to this thread too, so I will own my piece of the blame. It just seems that if we would put as much energy into reviving this game as we do arguing we might find future rounds to be a lot more fun.
tulsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2011, 09:09   #225
Makhil

Makhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to behold

I think Jagex just bought the name, they don't care about the game. They'll just wait for it to die, then they'll create another game they'll call Planetarion
Unread 11 Feb 2011, 13:42   #226
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I told carDi since he was involved in ptargetting ND that if he wants to continue to p-target ND, then I will make sure 11:5 gets ****ed.
Please, do it, makes my life alot easier, i can go back idle.
Unread 11 Feb 2011, 18:41   #227
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
to the rest: pls ppl take it like a man, i have not seen APP whining when they have huge incs all round and tehy will have inc the rest of the round.
Funny that because I've seen quite a few Apprime's whine and winge because they received no defence due to defence leechers. One even threatened to delete their planet.

Quote:
I can tell u that there is no way ND wont get what they deserve. u play with fire u gonna get burned
When you say fire fo you mean Apprime?

Quote:
from my accurate intel: the decisions in ND are being made by asc. DZ has noting to say on it, since asc has the final word. all he can do is propose and bow his head. This seems to piss off alot of ND core ppl sadly
I LOL'd at this. Your intel is INACCURATE because the Asc within ND has no input on ND politics.

Get your facts right before posting.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2011, 22:49   #228
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
Funny that because I've seen quite a few Apprime's whine and winge because they received no defence due to defence leechers. One even threatened to delete their planet.
I have Fk all sympathy for those members.
Usually when you dont receive back what you put in, maybe its time to jump ship?
Unread 12 Feb 2011, 03:14   #229
Donar

Donar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley View Post
I have Fk all sympathy for those members.
Usually when you dont receive back what you put in, maybe its time to jump ship?
That's what i did after my 2nd round of ND
Unread 12 Feb 2011, 03:20   #230
Donar

Donar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really nice

Quote:

As for this:

More like, Oh I tried. You were the only one I could get in touch with because your HC is inactive, and I know you are sitting right there. I never said I'd be hitting ROCK on certain nights, I said if this incomming didn't stop ND would be hitting ROCK, which I do not want to happen. Now I dont care tbh. There is not 1 time I asked a NAP from ROCK or ODDR, i said I wanted an official word from A or B. Neither ODDR nor ROCk could give me A or B, because they need to ask C for permission. Im sure we all know who C is, and if the rest of the universe doesn't see it, silly shame on you.

We will continue to have fun no matter what you guys send at us. And MaX, my apologies but did I ever even talk to your ass on IRC? You seem to know so much about me but yet never pm'd me to care to say hello.

I knew AD needed a fire thread this round.
tbh you don't know who C is, If you talk to an ODDR HC that means any other ODDR HC has to be informed, your inplying again that C is apprime like always. i'll make it clear for you once and for all ODDR decides for ODDR allone. Rock are very good friends, Apprime has always been a solid partner, but even then we spend more time talking to ND and CT then even to Apprime every round.

no kidding here, the only thing and I speak for myself here and not for ODDR every time i get a whiny PM, message from ND or CT this seems to last for the entire round, you guys can realyl nag someone in to choosing the other side. it's a gift few people have, keep on to it.
Unread 12 Feb 2011, 10:25   #231
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donar View Post
That's what i did after my 2nd round of ND
You cant exactly say you're working your way up the ladder
Unread 12 Feb 2011, 13:42   #232
Donar

Quote:
You cant exactly say you're working your way up the ladder
I never claimed i was trying to do that, just making a remark about what you put in you should always get back. The only ally that i played with that didn't give me that idea was ND
Unread 12 Feb 2011, 14:28   #233
GrandAdm Thrawn

GrandAdm Thrawn is a jewel in the roughGrandAdm Thrawn is a jewel in the roughGrandAdm Thrawn is a jewel in the roughGrandAdm Thrawn is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
I don't know whether it's just because I'm not playing but I'm finding the politics discussion this round to be extremely boring. It's absolutely chocablock with small-time loudmouths trying to direct politics through flaming and unfounded accusations. I'm not saying "Don't discuss politics", but don't try and dictate politics on the forums because most of you are ****ing awful at it.
I can assure you that politics is in no way directed by this forum, and I dont think anyone who posts here believes this. The forum is for the entertainment of the masses; although - watching the number of current players - "masses" is kinda an exaggeration.
Unread 12 Feb 2011, 14:31   #234
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donar View Post
The only ally that i played with that didn't give me that idea was ND
As a HC I would be thinking how can I get my own alliance's def culture to a similar standard as ND
Unread 12 Feb 2011, 14:52   #235
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandAdm Thrawn View Post
I can assure you that politics is in no way directed by this forum, and I dont think anyone who posts here believes this. The forum is for the entertainment of the masses; although - watching the number of current players - "masses" is kinda an exaggeration.
what utter and total Pish.
Unread 12 Feb 2011, 15:00   #236
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandAdm Thrawn View Post
Quote:
what utter and total Pish.
What Paisley said.
Unread 12 Feb 2011, 17:32   #237
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

Quote:
As a HC I would be thinking how can I get my own alliance's def culture to a similar standard as ND
By poaching their DC team ?

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2011, 19:16   #238
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

Well answered
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2011, 19:20   #239
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeimdallR View Post
By poaching their DC team ?
Also have Their DC idealogy would help... but youve heehaw chance of getting them when you've got Cardi and co in your tag.
Unread 12 Feb 2011, 19:49   #240
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

lets have a Chuckle at today's sandmans (clone)

Size: 47,832 5 1 (T592) 8 (T14) -10,000 -17.3%

that has got to hurt rock... 10k rocks down
Silly silly flaking XXXXs
Unread 12 Feb 2011, 21:20   #241
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of

Quote:

Heard a rumour the apposing block all hit them? Guess they have gone far from people seeing them as a training alliance if so many had to hit them good going ROCK

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Unread 13 Feb 2011, 00:58   #242
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Quote:

pt692 2704.5k (+5572) | pt693 2709.1k (+4664) | pt694 2713.9k (+4783) | pt695 1183k (-1530.9k) roids: -158
Unread 13 Feb 2011, 02:21   #243
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

no, they're playing for fun and apparently getting roided is fun for them!
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2011, 02:43   #244
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willzzz View Post
Heard a rumour the apposing block all hit them? Guess they have gone far from people seeing them as a training alliance if so many had to hit them good going ROCK
Any alliance that flak for apprime at the cost of their own alliance wellbeing is still a shit alliance...

Rock is no different to Osiris, vision, p3nguin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterrrr View Post
pt692 2704.5k (+5572) | pt693 2709.1k (+4664) | pt694 2713.9k (+4783) | pt695 1183k (-1530.9k) roids: -158
Still posting like a spastic I see

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
no, they're playing for fun and apparently getting roided is fun for them!
Seems the Rock HC aren't a bright lot are they?
If their idea of Fun is dc apathy, low morale, poor defence culture and Members Emoing and more roid loss I guess we are only too happy to accommodate them in their "Fun"
Unread 13 Feb 2011, 03:05   #245
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley
poor defence culture
Unlike your own alliance, at least ROCK managed to cover a fleetcatch on one of their members
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2011, 03:22   #246
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
Unlike your own alliance, at least ROCK managed to cover a fleetcatch on one of their members
dont speek too soon, plenty of time left to kill there #1 player
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2011, 03:25   #247
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
You just keep giving yourself a good probing before you land ya fanny
Unread 13 Feb 2011, 03:27   #248
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley
You just keep giving yourself a good probing before you land ya fanny

I haven't launched any attacks for more than a week now, but i'll keep it in mind!
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2011, 07:48   #249
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Due to the Apprime block constantly hitting ND.

Quote:
The final insult to injury will be the fact that when this round is over, DigitalZero may very well have been beaten by a Training Alliance
Let me remind you that this war isn't a 1 vs 1. It's 3 VS 2, and when your block attacks, you attack in numbers, and is very much 3 vs 1.

So 'DZ' may very well have been beaten by a block of 3 alliances, not by ROCK.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2011, 09:51   #250
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Quote:
Any alliance that flak for apprime at the cost of their own alliance wellbeing is still a shit alliance...

Rock is no different to Osiris, vision, p3nguin.
I dont see them as a 'shit' alliance. They chose to allie with the enemy due to the guys who they were origonaly with were planning to backstab them the moment Apprime were seen as 'dead'. Ive read these forums for most of this round, and amusingly i think ROCK has made this round a lot more interesting then it would of been. Say ROCK had joined in on killing Apprime (which to me ive heard rumours Conspiracy were doing this well enough on there own as of late, so no idea why ND and ROCK were needed?) Then what? CT and ND would of napped with each other, killed off ROCK like they are pretty much doing now after last nights incoming (been told by ROCK members it wasnt just ND/CT fleets that went toward them.. so maybe the title of this whole thread of ND been alone is also a complete farce?) Then of course once ROCK was dead we would witness another boring round of ND and CT trying to just out roid each other for first. Instead we had CT sitting at first, ROCK were at one point just 1 mil behind them, and Apprime sitting in third. To me this round was made a lot more interesing becuase people are having to actually work for the win not have it handed to them. If that is what you call a 'shit' alliance then so be it. Good on ROCK for making the round more interesting, and as i said in my previous post, good on them for becoming such a threat over 3/4 alliances felt the need to bash them down.

Quote:
Seems the Rock HC aren't a bright lot are they?
If their idea of Fun is dc apathy, low morale, poor defence culture and Members Emoing and more roid loss I guess we are only too happy to accommodate them in their "Fun"
As for this, i am not even playing nore am i associated with ROCK in any shape or form other then i have friends within the alliance. But, they lost 10k+ roids yesterday, and yet do you see any of them emoing or coming onto this thread complaining moaning? An ND HC Created this thread bitching and moaning about everything that had happend and anounced to the PA world ND would go 'alone' only less then a week later seem to be fully napped to the top alliance, and also have friends below the top 5 allies. As Crantor pointed out the only people i have saw moan and bitch on these boards (plus emo quit) are ND members, and an handful of CT have also posted their 2 cents. Maybe the ROCK HC are smarter then you think? (ie there not creating threads like a spoilt little brats, plus they are not running to the ND HC asking for naps, which ive heard ND HC are pretty good once napping with the enemy you once wished to kill when ROCK first chose to change sides? But ROCK Instead are actually taking it like men on the chin) But anyway, this is a war game. And im sure you guys are hitting ROCK again tonight, but of course you can take as many roids as you wish but as long as ROCK have fleets they will still keep coming for you. So now maybe its yourselves which are going to hand Apprime the win? I think so.

p3nguin Founder

Last edited by Willzzz; 13 Feb 2011 at 09:56.