User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 31 Jan 2011, 17:57   #1
DigitalZero
Round 1er

DigitalZero will become famous soon enoughDigitalZero will become famous soon enough
PT 403, ND Stands Alone.

Universe,

Since there is so much political yeh-who out there and no one seems to really know who to believe, or what to think, ND has now decided to stand alone and opt out of anything we were apart of up until this tick.

A few things about myself, and flame on if you care, I have not, one time, lied to anyone in this entire game about politics. Take it or leave it, its how I am. What is sad, we try to play this game with the old school mind set, where wars were 1vs1, no one backstabbed, and you could count on an alliance to be your partner until the end; seems that those morales have been otherwise corrupt over the years and now Planetarion is filled with backstabbers and the likes of that all.

So from this point forwards, ND will be standing alone, fighting our own battles, not someone else, and hoping to tip the scales to allow a proper alliance to win this round.

If anyone is actually willing to trust me out there instead of think i'm a crazy lying bad guy, then so be it. I kept to my word during the whole NFI bit too, until they got crazy also. If not...

we staND alone!

Round 1 - 6: NewDawn
- 3,4,5 - ND HC
Round 7: NeMeSiS
Round 8,9: ND..then retired
Round 12: return to PA. NewDawn
Round 13 - Present: NewDawn, 35+ HC.

PA-Radio!!!
DigitalZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2011, 18:26   #2
Firebird

Re: PT 403, ND Stands Alone.

I will to say he wouldn't break from NFI.
Unread 31 Jan 2011, 18:27   #3
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Rephrased: You're going for 2ND (again)

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2011, 18:31   #4
Cronix

Cronix can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalZero View Post
What is sad, we try to play this game with the old school mind set, where wars were 1vs1

we staND alone!
The 6 vs 1 gangbanging of Apprime, which YOU were a part of, makes you look pretty stupid now

Apprime HC
Cronix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2011, 18:54   #5
DigitalZero
Round 1er

DigitalZero will become famous soon enoughDigitalZero will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem! View Post
Rephrased: You're going for 2ND (again)
nope we do not fight for second, we will still fight for #1, ND is done settling for #2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cronix
The 6 vs 1 gangbanging of Apprime, which YOU were a part of, makes you look pretty stupid now
indeed it does! love being played!

- 3,4,5 - ND HC

PA-Radio!!!
Unread 31 Jan 2011, 18:55   #6
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Universe,

So from this point forwards, ND will be standing alone, fighting our own battles, not someone else, and hoping to tip the scales to allow a proper alliance to win this round.
would you care to elaborate on what (or who) you define as a 'proper alliance'?

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2011, 19:07   #7
DigitalZero
Round 1er

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek View Post
would you care to elaborate on what (or who) you define as a 'proper alliance'?
I'd say Apprime is the only hardcore alliance. Thats why they need the 6 versus 1.

Proper alliance, one who sticks to their guns, very simply, none exist in this game. That is the only reason why we kept ascendancy friendly over the rounds, they are an alliance you can count on. Thats pretty simple. The days of Pre-PAX are long gone, when I could say to Blue Tuba, we are allied together, and then the day havoc starts, we part ways...

- 3,4,5 - ND HC

PA-Radio!!!
Unread 31 Jan 2011, 19:09   #8
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

CT are Angels, Apprime wins.

Well played everyone.
Unread 31 Jan 2011, 19:18   #9
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

http://www.clawofdarkness.com/pawiki/index.php/Round_15

Just to be clear you're all idiots for not reading planetarion history and putting aside your differences. The fact that there are personnel in the same positions involved on all three sides makes your political moves all the more staggeringly awful.

Get better at planetarion.
Unread 31 Jan 2011, 19:44   #10
ellonweb

ellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant future

Quote:
play this game with the old school mind set, where wars were 1vs1, no one backstabbed, and you could count on an alliance to be your partner until the end; seems that those morales have been otherwise corrupt over the years and now Planetarion is filled with backstabbers and the likes of that all.
You're a fool. The only "important" moral is honesty, if you wish to have morals. Be honest that you don't plan to stay partners to the end, and then play good politics. And then maybe actually achieve something, if you had any ambitions. Which you clearly don't seeing as you've gone on to declare your intentions to king-make for Apprime.

Another round of PA rolls on
ellonweb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2011, 20:22   #11
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by digitalzero View Post
the old school mind set, where wars were 1vs1, no one backstabbed, and you could count on an alliance to be your partner until the end
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

toomanycaps
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2011, 20:49   #12
Makhil

Makhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Universe,

Since there is so much political yeh-who out there and no one seems to really know who to believe, or what to think, ND has now decided to stand alone and opt out of anything we were apart of up until this tick.

A few things about myself, and flame on if you care, I have not, one time, lied to anyone in this entire game about politics. Take it or leave it, its how I am. What is sad, we try to play this game with the old school mind set, where wars were 1vs1, no one backstabbed...
I was almost going to cry, but those last words turned it into a big rofl.
Not being able to use arbiter is nothing funny, but trying to disguise your noobish mistakes into a political decision that's a cracker.
Thank you
Unread 31 Jan 2011, 21:24   #13
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Korsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the rough

1 on 1 war is always what I prefer and I got heavily flamed several times because of this. I'm tired of this gang up shit

btw Makhil your sig is A W E S O M E. I still have to laugh about it

And...

Relation Change Ascendancy and the Horde are now at war with each other.
Korsan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2011, 21:25   #14
DigitalZero
Round 1er

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellonweb View Post
You're a fool. The only "important" moral is honesty, if you wish to have morals. Be honest that you don't plan to stay partners to the end, and then play good politics. And then maybe actually achieve something, if you had any ambitions. Which you clearly don't seeing as you've gone on to declare your intentions to king-make for Apprime.

Another round of PA rolls on
Tried with honesty, that doesnt work.

- 3,4,5 - ND HC

PA-Radio!!!

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 31 Jan 2011 at 22:56.
Unread 31 Jan 2011, 23:29   #15
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korsan View Post
btw Makhil your sig is A W E S O M E. I still have to laugh about it
Might I remind you that I was 'smith'! That was Round.. 27 or 28 I think.

RE: OP

I never accused YOU of lying about the whole NFI thing, DigitalZero, but you admitted to doing the things I said you had (i.e. approached other alliances). I thought we can both agree you made your move based on the notion that I was making moves (which at the time I wasn't). That's all there was to R38 - we were fighting (you and I) and as such were far more likely to believe or jumpt at the chance of getting one over on the other. That's politics. But you're right, you didn't lie. I'd personally trust you again
Unread 31 Jan 2011, 23:36   #16
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
1 on 1 war is always what I prefer and I got heavily flamed several times because of this. I'm tired of this gang up shit
If you'd like I can tell you the ranking of every alliance by quality each round and we can avoid the tedium of actually bothering to play the thing out.
Unread 31 Jan 2011, 23:47   #17
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

"playing" is so last year, anyway.
Unread 31 Jan 2011, 23:48   #18
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

were there ever 1v1 in this game?

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2011, 00:05   #19
DigitalZero
Round 1er

thank you kenny!

- 3,4,5 - ND HC

PA-Radio!!!
Unread 1 Feb 2011, 00:51   #20
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Korsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
Might I remind you that I was 'smith'! That was Round.. 27 or 28 I think.
Glad you aren't "Furious_George"

@JBG: Yeah I have to agree there. I guess it takes some kind of responsibility for competition to get all hardcore players to join different allys in equal numbers. And we all know this won't ever happen.

And...

Unread 1 Feb 2011, 00:57   #21
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

i remember smith, he was a nice guy
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2011, 01:39   #22
t3k
The Video Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DDK]gm View Post
i remember smith, he was a nice guy
He was an antique furniture trader from what I can remember
Unread 1 Feb 2011, 02:04   #23
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute

It doesnt matter what anyone does now. Since Rock decided to end the block, Apprime wins. Congratulations everyone, what looked to be a good round has been ended early.

Well played Apprime, not just by the quality you had but for being able to convince Rock to be shit.

GG everyone. I bet Apprime cant stop laughing at how they've manipulated Rock. o well, I guess at CT was fighting for the win, Rock had to take over as the shittest alliance.
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.

Last edited by Light; 1 Feb 2011 at 02:12.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2011, 09:39   #24
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cronix View Post
Try 3 vs 1.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2011, 10:46   #25
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
It doesnt matter what anyone does now. Since Rock decided to end the block, Apprime wins. Congratulations everyone, what looked to be a good round has been ended early.

Well played Apprime, not just by the quality you had but for being able to convince Rock to be shit.

GG everyone. I bet Apprime cant stop laughing at how they've manipulated Rock. o well, I guess at CT was fighting for the win, Rock had to take over as the shittest alliance.
As i said on IRC give it a rest regarding things you dont have a clue about. Thanks.

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2011, 10:57   #26
Ziw
cute and fluffy

Ziw is a jewel in the roughZiw is a jewel in the roughZiw is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
I'd say Apprime is the only hardcore alliance. Thats why they need the 6 versus 1.

Proper alliance, one who sticks to their guns, very simply, none exist in this game. That is the only reason why we kept ascendancy friendly over the rounds, they are an alliance you can count on. Thats pretty simple. The days of Pre-PAX are long gone, when I could say to Blue Tuba, we are allied together, and then the day havoc starts, we part ways...
Bend over and take the shaft! ;D
It's all about beeing as shitty as possible, and to let them win without a propper fight for it! ;D

edit: Well done, go for 2ND! ;D
[23:19:48] <wish> Thats gay. I like it
Ziw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2011, 13:54   #27
jelle
LCH

jelle is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
Try 3 vs 1.
We had incs from them all, wether some just launched last min to get roids dosent matter.

JNC - One Addiction, One Passion and One Goal

16:57 [Satyr] gonna play speedy tomorrow dude?
16:58 [Satyr] need a couple of gays to have some fun
14:44 [@Oizo]: i need more penis
22:27 [@Jumper] im not hardcock

Viking hoisting the Raven Banner high!
jelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2011, 13:58   #28
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Being targeted by vs. receiving incomings from.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2011, 18:44   #29
Demort
Anarchy Shadow

Demort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really nice

light your a fool it wasn't rock who ended the incomming it was nd kinda they requested once apprime wasn't 1st that the ceasefire between nd rock ct ended that's what happened.

rock was still hitting apprime after ceasefire ended that's point 2.

rock then hit ct night after.

rock then hit nd last night.

rock is having fun pa is fun if apprime win they deserve it.

apprime are an awesome ally and deserve alot of respect.

if you moan about letting apprime win make an ally to challenge them instead of blaming others.

EX

Legion, Fury, Xanadu, Wolfpack, NoS, TSU, LKSAB, Vgn, F-Crew, CT, Insomnia, Angels, VsN, Gross, Osiris, ROCK, XvX, Faceless, Unsullied, Haven, Carisan, RaGe, Carnage, Kittenz and EC

Currently

In ODDR Command
Demort is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2011, 20:06   #30
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demort View Post
light your a fool it wasn't rock who ended the incomming it was nd kinda they requested once apprime wasn't 1st that the ceasefire between nd rock ct ended that's what happened.

rock was still hitting apprime after ceasefire ended that's point 2.

rock then hit ct night after.

rock then hit nd last night.

rock is having fun pa is fun if apprime win they deserve it.

apprime are an awesome ally and deserve alot of respect.

if you moan about letting apprime win make an ally to challenge them instead of blaming others.
ND wanted to continue hitting Apprime, Rock decided against it then hit CT and ND in successive nights with Apprime and ODDR joining them.

Its fine if you're just playing for fun, then you dont have to justify your position. Joining a block and stagnating the round so you can get high scoring planets is fun for some people.

and it annoys me when people say, if you dont like something.. create an ally yourself to fix it. Its one of the most retarded comments you can make, its like saying.. "hey if you dont like PA.. make a game yourself instead of blaming the PA Team".
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Unread 1 Feb 2011, 20:51   #31
Demort
Anarchy Shadow

Demort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really nice

well true light but i like the pa team there great people and they do alot for pa.

i love apprime for the commitement they show us while playing pa.

i love rock cause we play for fun and not what other alliances want us to do, no one expected rock to be top 5 this round even us we just took in anyone who applied and thought lets have fun.

EX

Legion, Fury, Xanadu, Wolfpack, NoS, TSU, LKSAB, Vgn, F-Crew, CT, Insomnia, Angels, VsN, Gross, Osiris, ROCK, XvX, Faceless, Unsullied, Haven, Carisan, RaGe, Carnage, Kittenz and EC

Currently

In ODDR Command
Unread 1 Feb 2011, 21:01   #32
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Quote:
ND wanted to continue hitting Apprime, Rock decided against it then hit CT and ND in successive nights with Apprime and ODDR joining them.

Its fine if you're just playing for fun, then you dont have to justify your position. Joining a block and stagnating the round so you can get high scoring planets is fun for some people.

and it annoys me when people say, if you dont like something.. create an ally yourself to fix it. Its one of the most retarded comments you can make, its like saying.. "hey if you dont like PA.. make a game yourself instead of blaming the PA Team".
And what really anoys me is the complete disrespect you have shown to an alliance which has been around before you even graced us with your PA presence! Not only did you brand it a 'training alliance' and reffered to it as 'shit' just beciase its aims were not to come first you also now have the nerve to claim 2 alliances which have won PA before in previous rounds needed us (which you blatently called in public a TRAINING ALLIANCE) to acheive the goal of taking down Apprime. My Comment to you on irc was regards to all the stupid pms i got dictating how ROCK should be playing... erm why should ROCK do things just becuase YOU want things to be that way? Hence why i said stop dictating stuff to others and do it your dam self! And while your at it go read the PA wikki about the alliance ROCK and see its history, and see the quote which states how honest and respected ROCK has always been when doing pollitics. As your getting to really annoy me.

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2011, 21:32   #33
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas View Post
were there ever 1v1 in this game?
1v1 sounds awfully boring
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2011, 21:47   #34
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
well true light but i like the pa team there great people and they do alot for pa.

i love apprime for the commitement they show us while playing pa.

i love rock cause we play for fun and not what other alliances want us to do, no one expected rock to be top 5 this round even us we just took in anyone who applied and thought lets have fun.
I'm sure you love your mother as well but that wouldn't really make a difference if she started advocating the slaughter of jews.

(I'm saying personal preferences don't justify bad politics in case anyone didn't get it.)
Unread 2 Feb 2011, 02:56   #35
DigitalZero
Round 1er

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
I'm sure you love your mother as well but that wouldn't really make a difference if she started advocating the slaughter of jews.

- 3,4,5 - ND HC

PA-Radio!!!
Unread 2 Feb 2011, 14:11   #36
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken View Post
http://www.clawofdarkness.com/pawiki/index.php/Round_15

Just to be clear you're all idiots for not reading planetarion history and putting aside your differences. The fact that there are personnel in the same positions involved on all three sides makes your political moves all the more staggeringly awful.

Get better at planetarion.
I can still remember all the :facepalm: moments during that round.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2011, 18:14   #37
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

Digitalzero, cut back on the drama pls

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2011, 18:38   #38
Korsan
Always MadcowS

People pick on Rock as if they are the only ones who messed this. I am not affiliated with them but even I heard plans from "the block" to turn against Rock.
Now you wonder why they left the awesomeness called "block"?

You've done the best you could. Again as I said I am not affiliated with them but as far as i have seen Rock was used to drain def so CT/ND could nicely land some attacks. I'd have left such a block as well, especially after rumours about them planning to hit me (even if it is just rumours).

And...

Unread 2 Feb 2011, 19:28   #39
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
People pick on Rock as if they are the only ones who messed this. I am not affiliated with them but even I heard plans from "the block" to turn against Rock.
Now you wonder why they left the awesomeness called "block"?

You've done the best you could. Again as I said I am not affiliated with them but as far as i have seen Rock was used to drain def so CT/ND could nicely land some attacks. I'd have left such a block as well, especially after rumours about them planning to hit me (even if it is just rumours).
Wow, that was complete insanity. You don't happen to work for the Sun's transfer rumour generating department do you?
Unread 2 Feb 2011, 21:27   #40
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Quote:
Wow, that was complete insanity. You don't happen to work for the Sun's transfer rumour generating department do you?
I said as far as I could see and I pointed out several times that I'm not much affiliated into it. Only saying what I heard from trustworthy sources.

But yeah let's agree PA is all good, all alliances are awesome, only Rock messed this round. Fine?

And...

Unread 3 Feb 2011, 10:48   #41
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

I always thought i was awesome :crymeariver:

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Feb 2011, 12:51   #42
Demort
Anarchy Shadow

we don't mind nd blaming us as nd will never learn from there mistakes as admitting them is the first step in understanding them then them mistakes can be fixed and to never happen again

EX

Currently

In ODDR Command
Unread 3 Feb 2011, 13:13   #43
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Quote:
we don't mind nd blaming us as nd will never learn from there mistakes as admitting them is the first step in understanding them then them mistakes can be fixed and to never happen again
From Rocks point of view? what should ND of done different? what was there mistake?
Unread 3 Feb 2011, 13:26   #44
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
From Rocks point of view? what should ND of done different? what was there mistake?
my guesses:
a) allowing a political environment to arise where they were portrayed as untrustworthy.
b) allowing CT to take the upper hand in politics
c) not giving ROCK enough comfort cookies
d) being called ND

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Feb 2011, 14:23   #45
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
I said as far as I could see and I pointed out several times that I'm not much affiliated into it. Only saying what I heard from trustworthy sources.
My trustworthy source, me, being there, says yours are full of shit.

Quote:
But yeah let's agree PA is all good, all alliances are awesome, only Rock messed this round. Fine?
The most depressing thing about AD is the way the changeover occurs. No matter what random idiots I end up dealing with they always end up trotting out the most appallingly fallacious responses.

WHAT'S THAT? YOU SUPPORT A SOCIAL WELFARE NETWORK FOR THE NEEDIEST CITIZENS? ****ING COMMUNIST!
Unread 3 Feb 2011, 14:28   #46
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Quote:
My trustworthy source, me, being there, says yours are full of shit.
Sorry bud, I don't like this kind of conversation. So have fun and grow up.

And...

Unread 3 Feb 2011, 14:34   #47
JonnyBGood
Banned

I would but my trustworthy sources inform me your mother had sex with a goat to produce you and my mother always told me to never trust goat-people
Unread 3 Feb 2011, 15:21   #48
Korsan
Always MadcowS

grow up.

And...

Unread 3 Feb 2011, 15:52   #49
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

goat up.
Unread 3 Feb 2011, 16:17   #50
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jelle View Post
We had incs from them all, wether some just launched last min to get roids dosent matter.
Offically, it was ND/CT/ROCK VS App.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote