User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 23 May 2009, 19:17   #1
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
Blogging

Yesterday I noticed my e:\pa folder was still there. And that some of my attempts at impersonating and other pranks were still funny. At least they seemed funny to me. But others might like them too. So I decided to host em on a website called:

http://zhukovscorner.blogspot.com/

I'll add more stuff in the coming days.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2009, 19:43   #2
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Blogging

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov View Post
Yesterday I noticed my e:\pa folder was still there. And that some of my attempts at impersonating and other pranks were still funny. At least they seemed funny to me. But others might like them too. So I decided to host em on a website called:

http://zhukovscorner.blogspot.com/

I'll add more stuff in the coming days.
Fun reading
Unread 25 May 2009, 18:55   #3
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

*updated*
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
Unread 8 Jan 2010, 20:23   #4
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

*updated*
Unread 6 Aug 2010, 14:11   #5
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

This one is for Logbat
Unread 6 Aug 2010, 15:04   #6
Elevator
Crackhead

Elevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the rough

log files which made me laugh...ah. good times
Unread 6 Aug 2010, 17:05   #7
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You should replace the <> in the logs with () or something, can't see the names because my browser thinks they're HTML tags. &lt; and &gt; would work too.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Nov 2010, 22:47   #8
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Does the last post work for you?
Unread 11 Nov 2010, 22:57   #9
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Yes, works perfectly!
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2011, 21:39   #10
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

The same old tricks still works. It's almost sad.
Unread 15 Jan 2011, 05:59   #11
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of

A bit juvenile sounding for Sid and some major grammar/language issues "we shall raise again"? that he wouldn't have, and your Zhil wasn't hyperactive enough and completely lacked in egomaniacal overtones.

Otherwise, moderately clever.

So is this the part where I'm supposed to post the Steinmetz/Mushroom thing?
Tis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2011, 06:21   #12
Tis

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of

Quote:
The same old tricks still works. It's almost sad.
You're right. Easier than ever. Pick a name, make crap up, be believed. To be honest, its not terribly satisfying.

My thanks and my apologies to NewDawn, for playing their traditional role in these types of things.
Unread 16 Jan 2011, 13:33   #13
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

Good to see ya around Tis
Unread 16 Jan 2011, 17:49   #14
DigitalZero
Round 1er

DigitalZero will become famous soon enoughDigitalZero will become famous soon enough

im now confused!

Round 1 - 6: NewDawn
- 3,4,5 - ND HC
Round 7: NeMeSiS
Round 8,9: ND..then retired
Round 12: return to PA. NewDawn
Round 13 - Present: NewDawn, 35+ HC.

PA-Radio!!!
DigitalZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2011, 21:34   #15
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

It is. Even if your, if its your, effort was very poor:

[01:44] <Zhukov> im 28, male, from kursk
[01:45] <[NDC]DragonKing> how long have you played PA
[01:45] <Zhukov> thats GMT+4
[01:45] <Zhukov> since right near the beginning
[01:45] <Zhukov> 2001?
[01:45] <[NDC]DragonKing> every Been in ND?
[01:45] <Zhukov> Nope

Im not 28. Im not from Kursk (nor was the historical Zhukov). And I have played in ND.

The standards are slipping.
Unread 16 Jan 2011, 21:35   #16
Buly

Buly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the rough

I think he's calling ND a sucker DZ, the suckers getting fked in these kind of situations if I'm not too wrong.

But I must admit, DK got pretty pwned there giving out ND fleetplan while at it.
Unread 16 Jan 2011, 21:58   #17
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Kinda funny that DragonKing let himself fool so easily. I belive I was playing a support planet for Newdawn the round we shared galaxy back in 10.5 or something.
Unread 16 Jan 2011, 22:01   #18
Buly

Buly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the rough

The part of getting fooled ain't that bad, memory goes wrong easily and I don't think many in ND would remember you.
The part of giving out the fleetplan even before hearing from others is what I reacted on.
Unread 16 Jan 2011, 23:01   #19
Tis

Quote:
It is. Even if your, if its your, effort was very poor:

[01:44] <Zhukov> im 28, male, from kursk
[01:45] <[NDC]DragonKing> how long have you played PA
[01:45] <Zhukov> thats GMT+4
[01:45] <Zhukov> since right near the beginning
[01:45] <Zhukov> 2001?
[01:45] <[NDC]DragonKing> every Been in ND?
[01:45] <Zhukov> Nope

Im not 28. Im not from Kursk (nor was the historical Zhukov). And I have played in ND.

The standards are slipping.
Well, I've never interacted with you beyond the forums, and without the massive effort of going to wikipedia, Kursk was the only place I associated with Zhukov. Tbh, I wasn't even sure if you were actually Russian.

I was a bit surprised too that there weren't more questions given the spur of the moment performance. Are you even familiar with the slang term 'going commando'?

I figured you'd probably been in ND, but since I never have, I would have been hard pressed to fake ND friendships from any period.
Unread 19 Jan 2011, 20:33   #20
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Did you impersonate me while not having underwear??