User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 28 Oct 2010, 19:25   #1
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of
Wolves going to war !

As of today at around 18:00 GMT, Howling Rain recieved a declaration of war from Hex.

We accepted the challenge.

We would like to make this a 1 on 1 private war and would appreciate if the universe would sit back and watch !

Thank-you in advance ..

All the pups and wolves of Howling Rain
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Oct 2010, 19:49   #2
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future
Re: Wolves going to war !

Good luck Misty

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Oct 2010, 19:50   #3
ORiON
aka Stender

ORiON is an unknown quantity at this point

Go HR!!
Unread 28 Oct 2010, 20:07   #4
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

I hope yous 2 get sort of peace from the rest of the uni to wage a 1 v 1 war
On paper so to speak should be interesting.

Have fun
Unread 28 Oct 2010, 21:18   #5
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Korsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the rough

bah..
It seems HeX needs to go at least 1 time per round into a war

Time to watch the show.. Any battle reports here will be highly appreciated

And...

Relation Change Ascendancy and the Horde are now at war with each other.
Korsan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Oct 2010, 22:17   #6
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about

free roids!
HaNzI is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2010, 00:04   #7
DigitalZero
Round 1er

DigitalZero will become famous soon enoughDigitalZero will become famous soon enough

awesome, i love this. im gonna go with, gooo HeX due to WoL ties

Round 1 - 6: NewDawn
- 3,4,5 - ND HC
Round 7: NeMeSiS
Round 8,9: ND..then retired
Round 12: return to PA. NewDawn
Round 13 - Present: NewDawn, 35+ HC.

PA-Radio!!!
DigitalZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2010, 20:38   #8
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

sorry but the days entertainment is over, if this has taught us and them anything its look before you leap, much bloodshed could have been overted if i hadnt taken a certain HC at his word...

War requires some organisation and actually talking to your fellow officers and maybe just maybe telling your membership !

We have talked and accepted a truce.

Onwards and upwards in roids and score.

My public thanks to all the officers and members of Howling Rain for at 1hrs notice pulling their paws out of their pockets and hitting war mode with the zeal and persistance they did.

You make me proud to be your CEO
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
Unread 29 Oct 2010, 21:24   #9
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough

1 day? ...
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2010, 21:56   #10
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I lol'd.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2010, 08:33   #11
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quality.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2010, 21:51   #12
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Korsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the rough

w--
-t-
--f

And...

Unread 30 Oct 2010, 22:03   #13
Lord^
Idling in #Omen

Lord^ has a spectacular aura aboutLord^ has a spectacular aura about

LOL... This was the best April's Day Joke ever.
Unread 31 Oct 2010, 16:14   #14
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord^ View Post
LOL... This was the best April's Day Joke ever.
yeah - pity it wasnt april or even the 1st
R11 -> NOW HR HC
Unread 1 Nov 2010, 23:30   #15
Korsan
Always MadcowS

so what happened? why did they declare war? Why did they take it back? Any insight infos there?

And...

Unread 2 Nov 2010, 08:45   #16
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

now i want to hit the both of you just for lack of balls

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2010, 08:49   #17
VampiriA
Retired

VampiriA is on a distinguished road

still lolling..

Apprime supreme hc, above MaxMilliaN
VampiriA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2010, 02:42   #18
Spawn

Spawn is an unknown quantity at this point

At least they had more in store for us last round..
Unread 10 Nov 2010, 18:21   #19
Donar

Donar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really nice

why me laugh
Unread 20 Nov 2010, 12:54   #20
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

yeah sorry, we have a code of honour, they waved a white flag at the time, we accepted it.

A couple of weeks later he was caught making googly eyes at just about anyone who would watch to come attack us again, but simply because he doesnt play fair doesnt mean we wont, the moral high ground is a lovely place but kind of lonely.

They did manage to get some roids off us, we'd have probably done better in defence if the place we have our server hadn't decided to have its maintenance that night, and we were badly running bots from someones bedroom/lounge , ahh well, it was nice timing for them, i guess the latin phrase for it is "excrement occurum".

Hasnt taken long to recover.
R11 -> NOW HR HC
Unread 20 Nov 2010, 15:12   #21
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Must say i felt bad about the timing... i wanted to atatck you without your server being down but beggars cant be choosers.

Youve only regained 6th spot tho cos i had some norse emo's who quit on me - but we'll get our rank back no worries..

But id say now that this probably isnt the time for the smaller allies to war each other and maybe more the time for them to band together against the arrogance of Asc who seem to think they can target the smaller allies 'cos they have napped the top 5 or are too shit to hit them so will pick on the smaller ones'

Think it would be nice for the smaller guys to help each other for once and defeat a common threat.

We'll see tho....
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2010, 16:12   #22
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistwraith View Post
yeah sorry, we have a code of honour, they waved a white flag at the time, we accepted it.
.. I stopped reading there. If you talk about HeX forget about all codes of honor. They simply do what Kai wants them to do. Secretly ptargetting instead of showing some balls and fighting a clean 1 on 1 war is their style.

Kai is something like Sauron's lost son who grew up amongst women. He lacks the power but still keeps all the aggression in him

And no I am not disrespecting women, I love them.

But regarding the ASC thing:
I have to agree with Kai there. I really don't know what asc is doing but ASC fleetcatching and waring The Horde is the best proof of how fked this round is.

And...

Unread 20 Nov 2010, 16:15   #23
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

She's probably not Sauron's lost son. Idiot.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 20 Nov 2010, 18:11   #24
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Seeing as im a bloke i think Korsan's statement is true.

Surely ptargetting another ally is fighting them 1 on 1 as your only hitting that ally, correct me if im wrong
Unread 20 Nov 2010, 19:18   #25
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Wait, what? I could've sworn...

Also, my apologies for calling you an idiot, Korsan.

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 20 Nov 2010 at 20:20.
Unread 21 Nov 2010, 01:25   #26
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Wait, what? I could've sworn...

Also, my apologies for calling you an idiot, Korsan.
It's ok, I'm used to it

But Kai:
secretly ptargetting means: "We target them and hope they don't realize it's us".
An honorable way would be like a pa member called Salminator from a certain alliance suggested: "There will be a fight for #6. Do you want a 1 vs 1 war against us? No cheating, no backstabbing - just a clean fight in the morning with a cup of tea in the afternoon."

That's honorable and that's what HR is. And that's the main difference to HeX.

And...

Unread 21 Nov 2010, 11:45   #27
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Unfortunatly this isnt the 1800's tho - and all is fair, all tactics are allowed. Why should everyone declare war on each other before hitting - that removes the element of suprise and the potential for a good first strike
Unread 21 Nov 2010, 12:16   #28
morrow

morrow is just really nicemorrow is just really nicemorrow is just really nicemorrow is just really nicemorrow is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
Why should everyone declare war on each other before hitting - that removes the element of suprise and the potential for a good first strike
A surprising first strike is valid and successful tactic, agreed.

However, you're trading short term gains for your long term reputation.

In the long run, I very much believe that people will be more inclined to work with the likes of Mistwraith instead of you if given the choice.
Unread 21 Nov 2010, 12:45   #29
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

And is that why when HeX does attack it seems to be able to call on various allainces to aid it whereas HR doesnt...

I like HR personally and i like the way Misty runs it but i still stand by the thought that they isolate themselves from the PA community too much as an alliance
Unread 21 Nov 2010, 13:19   #30
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
And is that why when HeX does attack it seems to be able to call on various allainces to aid it whereas HR doesnt...

I like HR personally and i like the way Misty runs it but i still stand by the thought that they isolate themselves from the PA community too much as an alliance
I like how you think the universe spins around HeX and their allies.
HaNzI is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2010, 15:05   #31
Firebird

Good luck to the pair of you if you want to war i will nap the pair of you to make sure imp does not cause any incoming during your war stage.
Unread 21 Nov 2010, 15:43   #32
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Umm...

a) Hanzi. I dont think that at all i was just making a point that it seems when i ask for help in attacking everyone is more than willing to join in.

b) Firebird - HeX and HR arent going to war if anything im hoping the opposite will happen
Unread 21 Nov 2010, 15:51   #33
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Quote:

Seriously mate you think you're playing on the upper league of pa.
Once you turn your tactics against the alliances you gangbang with atm they'll see how wrong that way is and never join that again.
Maybe I'm a dinosaur on this but I prefer the good old 1800s style warfare instead of this hidden cowardness. You'll experience your tactics backfiring soon when all those allies you annoyed turn against you just for the fun. Of course you are gambling on them not to disguise your little attacks.

It's a valid tactic, yea maybe. But is it a wise and clever one? I don't think so..

And...

Unread 21 Nov 2010, 16:34   #34
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

What are you chatting??

I know HeX ranks in the also ran alliances, im under no illusion that we are bigger than we are. But that isnt what we were discussing. All i was saying was that when i have asked people to join me on attacks they have done so.. ofc apart from Horde and some half assed raid on 1 HeX gal the night we hit HR. A night where if HOrde have joined they would have picked up far more xp and roids than the attack they actually did, an attack where 3 ppl crashed on an inactive gal to be more accurate.

But as i have said to green_cat and to others if someone wants to do something about our common threat from above then count me in... let me know
Unread 21 Nov 2010, 18:26   #35
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Quote:
What are you chatting??
ofc apart from Horde and some half assed raid on 1 HeX gal the night we hit HR. A night where if HOrde have joined they would have picked up far more xp and roids than the attack they actually did, an attack where 3 ppl crashed on an inactive gal to be more accurate.
You still don't get it. I am talking about honorable agreements and you asked us to backstab HR instead. Sorry dude, we are not HeX we are Horde. We respect any agreement!

If you wanted to do something good you should have started your little gangbang party right away against the big alliances who use small ones as farms instead of doing THIS. Don't expect Horde teaming up with you after you hit us in the back. You disqualified yourself by disrespecting the friendly relations we had with you last round thanks to Jinkez (who should be your HC).

And...

Unread 21 Nov 2010, 18:34   #36
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Jinkez is a HC *****.. its just i made the allaince so i am senior HC. All attacking options go to a vote in our command so its not just me pushing for stuff they all get majority approval.

And incase you you are having a Yoshika moment i was actually offering HeX's assistance in trying to retal Asc with Horde after they declared war on you. Thats what i was on about with the working together statement.
Unread 22 Nov 2010, 08:31   #37
Korsan
Always MadcowS

To make it short:

I will never agree to Horde (us) teaming up with HeX (you) due to your negative credibility.

Go for other Horde HCs if you want a team up - I'm not your man buddy.

And...

Unread 22 Nov 2010, 18:54   #38
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

already have.. i wasnt asking your permission - was just stating wat was happening... not my fault your behind the times