User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 22 Sep 2010, 14:51   #51
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vacmode / NFI / NewDawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korsan View Post
Yeah and I remember how Kenny, who was in same alliance as me backstabbed and b*tched on me all the time about it...
You just made a clown out of yourself. Congratulations
Say Korsan, where's your alliance?
Unread 22 Sep 2010, 17:22   #52
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

y'all can get on Kenny all you like, bitch moan and complain about his decisions, tactics, whatever... end of the day, like it or not, he led his alliance to a win... no one here can take that way from him, his fellow HC members and the members of NFI....

You may think he's a genious, you may thing he's the biggest jerk in the history of PA, doesn't matter what any of us "think"....NFI is winning by 39 mil as I post this.... so he's doing something right regardless if you like him, or disagree with his tactics.

Like I said above, can't take that way from him , his Fellow HC, or the members of NFI.

Winning a round of PA isn't easy, those of us who have been a part of the command team of an alliance who has won in the past, or those of you who haven't yet achieved that, he got it done, and NFI got it done...

so hey, good for them, guess we all have to regroup and give it another go in round 39

Last edited by aNgRyDuCk; 22 Sep 2010 at 17:24. Reason: spelling
aNgRyDuCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2010, 17:29   #53
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Yes, NFI will probably win. And yes, they've done some things right, if winning this round was the goal. However, their win will be despite the actions of the last few days, not thanks to.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2010, 17:47   #54
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Yes, NFI will probably win. And yes, they've done some things right, if winning this round was the goal. However, their win will be despite the actions of the last few days, not thanks to.
the alliance win will be based on their actions from the first tick, to the last tick of round 38.... As an alliance that certainly would have been their goal (one would think, and I've personally seen no evidence to discount that idea) , and like I said, agree with tactics or not, they got it done.

One alliance wins each round and every time since we started crowning a winner at the alliance level, some person, or a number of people have a problem with how they won... maybe it was a small group of dissenting opinions, maybe a large group... but no alliance ever won where everyone in PA said "hey they kicked our ass and did nothing we thought was wrong, or bad, Or shifty" etc. We got accused of this and that in 1up, eXi got accused of things, even CT in round 20 when we won got accused of things (can't remember exactly what it was to be honest, but I do remember that there were folks not happy about it... it had something to do with the margin of victory as I vaguely remember).... you can't make everyone happy. I'm sure this point was true all the way back.

Last edited by aNgRyDuCk; 22 Sep 2010 at 18:03. Reason: again, spelling
aNgRyDuCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2010, 18:19   #55
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
His alliance is ranked 9 (nine) with less then half your score, roids and average score.
His alliance is made of (mostly) new players, who were and are still figuring out the concepts of the Game.
His alliance currently (if i am not mistaken) has 1 player in vacation mode and 1 player in c200, the other 69 of em are more or less still playing the game.
His alliance had 1 HC dropping out in the process of passing the round (due to - dissapearing)
His alliance unfortunately didnt join any of the sides, or for that matter join any lolwave at all which was directed against NFI or for that matter NewDawn - despite the fact YOUR alliance, no let me rephrase it wasnt YOUR alliance, it was YOU who removed our scanners from the cooperated scan channel for NO ****ING REASON or wait for THIS REASON:

AGirl = Vistion (HC in horde(and scanner), who shortly after this was never seen again)

[23:39] <Kenny> [19:57:39] * AGirl ([email protected]) has joined #HeX
[23:39] <Kenny> [19:57:41] <AGirl> <lustig> YOUR ALL A BUNCH OF ******S.
[23:39] <Kenny> [19:57:45] <AGirl> <lustig> YOUR ALL A BUNCH OF ******S.
[23:39] <Kenny> -
[23:39] <Kenny> That pissed me off, so I kickbanned him from our scans channel
(and he removed all other horde scanners and our bot aswell)
[23:39] <Kenny> Simply because that kind of retarded mentality doesn't sit well with me

and then Kenny gave me this brave offer:

[00:07] <Kenny> kick him and we'll look to continue helping you out.

now as one man to another:

Kenny i didnt kick Vistion (despite the fact, he was before and after that online on irc like 1h a week) because i dont let self displaying and discourteous people make decissions for me or for my alliance, even though they may think they are entitled to or in any whatsoever natured position.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny
Simply because that kind of retarded mentality doesn't sit well with me
On another note, for the love of god, stop posting your mostly fictious and contradictory statements - why you did this and did that as HC of NFI on AD

1) you donīt need/have to explain yourself and your actions in public

2) your definately loosing the last respect ppl had for you and YOU are making a clown of yourself

3) your adding insult to injury

"Itīs not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
M0RPH3US is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2010, 19:09   #56
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNgRyDuCk View Post
the alliance win will be based on their actions from the first tick, to the last tick of round 38.... As an alliance that certainly would have been their goal (one would think, and I've personally seen no evidence to discount that idea) , and like I said, agree with tactics or not, they got it done.

One alliance wins each round and every time since we started crowning a winner at the alliance level, some person, or a number of people have a problem with how they won... maybe it was a small group of dissenting opinions, maybe a large group... but no alliance ever won where everyone in PA said "hey they kicked our ass and did nothing we thought was wrong, or bad, Or shifty" etc..
While I certainly think going into vacation mode is one of the shittier (and worse: one of the most boring) moves in PA, that was not my point. My point was that it was simply a bad strategic move. It cost them both of their naps and turned the entire universe against them. Just because it most likely won't cost NFI the round, doesn't mean it wasn't a stupid thing to do.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 22 Sep 2010, 19:50   #57
Munkee
Dictator

Munkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to behold

one retard to another, kenny you are such fail!
Munkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2010, 21:35   #58
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Korsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Give me half the member base you call yours and I'll show you what an alliance is.

I'd like to see you getting an heart attack every time someone asks you some newbie questions. Problem is what I'm doing gets me less credits than leading a bunch of hardcore players which would gain #1 position even without you.

Playing with beginners was the best choice I made in my entire PA career. I can't say how relaxed it is not having to deal with emos and egos that backstab you and moan at you for the easiest matters.

And yeah you horribly b*tched on me for that 10:6 issue last round. Now what you are doing makes you the king of all clowns, I'd say you are Krusty if you were Jewish.

And...

Relation Change Ascendancy and the Horde are now at war with each other.
Korsan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2010, 21:37   #59
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

So another one round wonder and then off again?

Can people please start trying to plan multiple rounds ahead?
Unread 22 Sep 2010, 23:27   #60
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0RPH3US View Post
His alliance is ranked 9 (nine) with less then half your score, roids and average score.
His alliance is made of (mostly) new players, who were and are still figuring out the concepts of the Game.
His alliance currently (if i am not mistaken) has 1 player in vacation mode and 1 player in c200, the other 69 of em are more or less still playing the game.
His alliance had 1 HC dropping out in the process of passing the round (due to - dissapearing)
His alliance unfortunately didnt join any of the sides, or for that matter join any lolwave at all which was directed against NFI or for that matter NewDawn - despite the fact YOUR alliance, no let me rephrase it wasnt YOUR alliance, it was YOU who removed our scanners from the cooperated scan channel for NO ****ING REASON or wait for THIS REASON:

AGirl = Vistion (HC in horde(and scanner), who shortly after this was never seen again)

[23:39] <Kenny> [19:57:39] * AGirl ([email protected]) has joined #HeX
[23:39] <Kenny> [19:57:41] <AGirl> <lustig> YOUR ALL A BUNCH OF ******S.
[23:39] <Kenny> -
[23:39] <Kenny> That pissed me off, so I kickbanned him from our scans channel
(and he removed all other horde scanners and our bot aswell)
[23:39] <Kenny> Simply because that kind of retarded mentality doesn't sit well with me

and then Kenny gave me this brave offer:

[00:07] <Kenny> kick him and we'll look to continue helping you out.

now as one man to another:

Kenny i didnt kick Vistion (despite the fact, he was before and after that online on irc like 1h a week) because i dont let self displaying and discourteous people make decissions for me or for my alliance, even though they may think they are entitled to or in any whatsoever natured position.

On another note, for the love of god, stop posting your mostly fictious and contradictory statements - why you did this and did that as HC of NFI on AD

1) you donīt need/have to explain yourself and your actions in public

2) your definately loosing the last respect ppl had for you and YOU are making a clown of yourself

3) your adding insult to injury
I'm not quite sure what any of that has to do with anything in this thread. Vistion and lustig were being general tools and pasting racist comments in public channels because they thought it was funny. I banned him from the joint scans chan we had with thehorde (a chan that was our way of helping out the noobs), but when he - as HC of thehorde - claimed that my actions were irrelevent and NFI scanners would do as he said, I banned the rest of thehorde from our joint scanners chan too.

His actions as HC of your alliance were to the detriment of it's members. Whether or not I'm guilty of much of the same this round isn't going to change the fact that I stand by kicking him and then the rest of you out of any joint channels we had. As HC of my alliance, I didn't have to put up with his retarded crap. Offering to continue working with The Horde on the condition he was removed was a perfectly legitimate way of saying "I'm still in favour of helping you guys out, but I refuse to assist that particular individual any further". Nothing wrong with that, and nobody tried forcing the matter - if you didn't want to accept that was your call.

As for Korsan.

Lol. You (m0) spent the whole of preround and the first half of the round insisting he wasn't an HC, so don't come all up in here with any bollocks about him having lead The Horde (in all its glory) the whole round.

And lol. You (Korsan) couldn't find your way out of a brown paper bag with denotations, exit signs, a clearly marked path and a tour guide, much less organise and run an alliance with players of the calibre of NFI (even if only half as many as I have). Let's not pretend otherwise, mmk?
Unread 22 Sep 2010, 23:42   #61
t3k
The Video Guy

Quote:
Problem is what I'm doing gets me less credits than leading a bunch of hardcore players which would gain #1 position even without you.
In general, no - helping the noobs gets you more respect than you actually deserve.

And I don't think there's many in NFI that are under any disillusion that NFI would either a) exist or b) be in the favourable position it's in at the moment had it not been for my involvement this round.

Any decision I've made this round that has been perceived to be bad in any way has been to the detriment of my own personal repuation (something I'm clearly keen on maintaining ) and not the alliance as a whole. All this vacmode crap was my idea, and sure - it didn't work out - but I'd still have lol'd if it had. Had I gotten these last 4 days of the round off to concentrate on RL, had the entire alliance gone into vacmode and had we not been kicked out and had we still won - that'd have worked out alright by me.

It wasn't to be though, and now NFI is in a less favourable position than it was in say... 4 days ago, but hey - it was the organisation of the NFI HCs (myself included btw) and the active participation of the NFI members that put us in the position we're in now.

What you think of me or my decisions personally is wholly inconsequential, but NFI isn't winning inspite of my involvement, but - even if only in part - because of my involvement.

And I'm A-OK with that.
Unread 23 Sep 2010, 00:28   #62
BlackDog
ND's Honourary Welshman

BlackDog is on a distinguished road

I'm just amazed at all the commotion and activity over what must be the singular most boring round of PA I've ever played.....
Unread 23 Sep 2010, 00:34   #63
t3k
The Video Guy

Well, don't say I haven't tried to make things interesting!
Unread 23 Sep 2010, 01:37   #64
lustig

lustig is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Vistion and lustig were being general tools
Awwww shawks guiz. It was just a poor attempt to make things shitstorm and make a very boring round slightly eventful for alliances lower down the food chain.
lustig is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2010, 01:53   #65
DigitalZero
Round 1er

DigitalZero will become famous soon enoughDigitalZero will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Hi guys.
The NAP we had agreed upon (which ND HC 'had' a copy of, but have now conveniently lost) said that our agreed NAP was until PT790, and if we were going to renew it we'd need to do so 48 hours before hand. No such renewal agreement was made with any NFI HC.
https://docs.google.com/document/edi...thkey=CNmjrIUG

Weird how I conveniently lost this document that NFI constructed.

Quote:
I only mention it, as DigiZero even commented on this in pm the day I'd announced we were going to end the nap. I'm at work (more on that later) just now so can't c/p the exact logs, but it went something along the lines of:

DZ: "We were only napped until PT790 anyway, so why don't you just hit us now?" (trying to encourage me to start hostilities without the 16-hour agreed cool-off period.

I can't remember who mentioned it on the other thread, but whoever it was said "if the NAP was meant to be indefinite, why was there a 16-hour end agreement?". Something that everyone in NewDawn ignored, conveniently.

But yeah, it wasn't 'backstabbing' as we gave you notice of termination. It might not be pleasant, but we didn't do anything that wasn't in the terms of our NAP. Get over it.
Hmm, should I find that log again:

http://pastebin.com/UeqMZxr2

The night before, I asked you if you intended to keep the nap, you didn't give me hardly any answer. And as to a "renewal" of this agreement. Must I sift through #silentdusk logs to find where me, amon, caliban, suntzu and lordn agreed on keeping the NAP until the end of the round?

Quote:
We told everyone to vacmode for the rest of the round and enjoy the extra time off. Some people went straight in, others were planning on doing after fleets returned and others wanted to stick around and def those who didn't want to go into vacmode (various reasons).
Betraying your allies! Shame.

Quote:

NewDawn, friends kk?
Not after this foolish stunt you pulled. Is this an "all about Kenny" moment in PA history? Enjoy it in the spotlight.

Round 1 - 6: NewDawn
- 3,4,5 - ND HC
Round 7: NeMeSiS
Round 8,9: ND..then retired
Round 12: return to PA. NewDawn
Round 13 - Present: NewDawn, 35+ HC.

PA-Radio!!!
DigitalZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2010, 02:04   #66
t3k
The Video Guy

I knew you'd bite and post the agreement; I'd lost the link.

Cheers for that.

By the by, you were in constant breach of condition #3 - something even your own members have admitted.

Ofcourse I didn't answer the night before. As soon as you'd gone to App, and App to us - the decision was made. Still, I wasn't going to tell you that until the timing was right for us. We were doing raids at circa 4-5am, so I didn't need the NAP to end until that time. Ergo, with a 16 hour notice, I informed you at what... 12 noon was it? Did I wat until 1pm? I forget. Either way, can we at least now agree that you went and spoke to App as a direct result of you suspecting all was not right in camp NFI/ND after I removed your HC from our members channel? And can you at least admit that us deciding to end the nap and then actually doing it some hours later was likely the direct result of your conversations with "App and your other allies"?

I hope that you'd at least be able to compromise a little bit, as you'd get far more respect trying to come to some kind of mutual understanding with somebody than constant flaming and your "whatever I say is right, and whatever you say is wrong" attitude.

Last edited by t3k; 23 Sep 2010 at 02:15.
t3k is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2010, 02:19   #67
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Korsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
In general, no - helping the noobs gets you more respect than you actually deserve.

And I don't think there's many in NFI that are under any disillusion that NFI would either a) exist or b) be in the favourable position it's in at the moment had it not been for my involvement this round.

(...)

What you think of me or my decisions personally is wholly inconsequential, but NFI isn't winning inspite of my involvement, but - even if only in part - because of my involvement.

And I'm A-OK with that.
I don't give a shit on what you think I deserve.

All I know is you are an inconsistent choleric elitist who pretend to play by all the rules without exploiting stuff and even blame others for doing so (when they didnt even do so). The most funny part of it is now you're doing it yourself and that makes you inconsistent, untrustworthy and false - and you still argue about it. Breaking NAPs with alliances prove this as well as denying any agreements you obviously made with ND.
Your towel just dropped. Suck it ...

You mislead NFI and even your members do not support you any more.

And...

Unread 23 Sep 2010, 02:29   #68
t3k
The Video Guy

The towel-dropping reference wasn't funny the first time, nor the second time. Nothing else you've said is even worth commenting on, little man.
Unread 23 Sep 2010, 02:33   #69
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Quote:
The towel-dropping reference wasn't funny the first time, nor the second time. Nothing else you've said is even worth commenting on, little man.
Oh I can guarantee you it is. Maybe just you can't laugh about it..

And dunno how you come up with "little man" when talking about a dropped towel

And...

Unread 23 Sep 2010, 02:38   #70
t3k
The Video Guy

It's not offensive in any way, it's not clever or especially witty; ergo it's not funny.

And your second pun wasn't funny either. I said "little man" because you're insignificant. You're but an ant, Korsan - maybe next round you'll be a bit bigger-league when NFI/Osi/App(?) aren't playing and NewDawn run away with the round in the absense of anyone that can/wants to stop them.

Have fun with that
Unread 23 Sep 2010, 02:40   #71
nolezy
Class Clown

nolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nice

Quote:
All I know is you are an inconsistent choleric elitist who pretend to play by all the rules without exploiting stuff and even blame others for doing so (when they didnt even do so).
Hypocrite much?

Quote:
You mislead NFI and even your members do not support you any more.
You sure about that?

Round 13 - Angels - Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Rank 21
Round 16 - Ascendancy - when im gd im not gd of when im bad i suck - Rank 56
Round 28 - Ascendancy - The Olympic Glory of Michael Phelps - Rank 21
Round 38 - [NFI] - Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Rank 30
Round 39 - Imperia - Purdue of Boilermakers - Rank 59
Round 40 - xVx - An Shi Rebellion of the Tang Dynasty - Rank 2

I'll always give you a hand.
nolezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2010, 02:47   #72
t3k
The Video Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nolezy View Post
You sure about that?
Leave him, nolez. He speaks to a couple of people and thinks he knows everything. He's not worth your time or mine.
Unread 23 Sep 2010, 03:06   #73
Pug

Pug can only hope to improve

Why isn't anyone mentioning that surely any document containing an agreement that has a carebear at the top of it was doomed to fail?

Seriously, wtf? :/
Pug is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2010, 07:21   #74
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion View Post
So another one round wonder and then off again?

Can people please start trying to plan multiple rounds ahead?
Agree with this, which is also why I said in my quit post "Tell Mek to wake me up when there's an ally worth playing for".

I just cba joining a new ally every goddamn round...

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2010, 16:15   #75
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Quote:
It's not offensive in any way, it's not clever or especially witty; ergo it's not funny.

And your second pun wasn't funny either. I said "little man" because you're insignificant. You're but an ant, Korsan - maybe next round you'll be a bit bigger-league when NFI/Osi/App(?) aren't playing and NewDawn run away with the round in the absense of anyone that can/wants to stop them.

Have fun with that
And you think me joining a training alliance is proof for my struggle for a higher position in universe? Man you are really brillant. Your logics are even brighter than Light's.

Quote:
Leave him, nolez. He speaks to a couple of people and thinks he knows everything. He's not worth your time or mine.
Regarding this: I can figure out how abusive your move was even without talking to anyone here. You abused a feature. Last round you demanded that I get closed for same thing. Now you try to grab a rescue boat and start moaning to other people. You just failed and whole PA community just witnessed it no matter if you order your minions to ignore me or not.

And...

Unread 23 Sep 2010, 16:19   #76
t3k
The Video Guy

No, that's not what I said/meant.

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 23 Sep 2010 at 16:25.
t3k is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2010, 16:23   #77
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Kenny and Korsan, if you have nothing noteworthy to say, please take it to PM.

I'm getting a bit tired of people (it's not just the two of you) using AD as their platform for epenis contests.
Unread 23 Sep 2010, 16:24   #78
t3k
The Video Guy

Yes boss.