User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions > Departing PA Messages

Unread 26 Aug 2010, 22:51   #1
SantaCruz
I've been around

SantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to behold
I'm Retiring

Thanks to everyone i've played with over the last few years. I've had the chance to play in some of the best alliances pa has seen, I've worked with some great HC's and i've no regrets. But, now i need to walk away from planetarion and enjoy my real life. It's sad i must do this mid round, i really don't want to leave. I've no choice in the matter.

Everyone that i've played with in the past thanks for the support. Everyone i've played against thanks for the fun. Planetarion is still a very enjoyable game if you surround yourself with people that you respect and get along with.

Osiris members don't let this take you off your feet. There is still lots of time left and a war to finish. Your a very strong alliance when you work together and you will stay that way with or without me. You have great hc's and officers leading you there is no reason to question the alliance.

Good luck every and good bye
SantaCruz
Unread 26 Aug 2010, 22:58   #2
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of
Re: I'm Retiring

<3 Santa. Thanks for the time, effort and heart you put on the table over the rounds. Enjoy RL and come around to kick me in the ass every now and then!

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2010, 23:18   #3
l0Lz

l0Lz is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey Santa,

about the last 5 -6 round i have played with you. i think your one of the most awesome hc's around here. i know the reason why you stop, so i wish you gl with all the stuff in RL. thanx for bringing me to a new level in this game and giving me a lot of fun in PA.

greetings from one of your Pe0ns

l0Lz

"Legends Fall & Heroes Die, But p3nguins just eat fish"
l0Lz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2010, 00:05   #4
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Don't post this shit on AD. *moved*
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2010, 00:22   #5
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

Santa, you can be a douche sometimes, but PA is gonna miss you.

Osiris definitely will.
Unread 27 Aug 2010, 00:30   #6
Zaejii
This Space for Rent
Speedy Thief Champion, Turbo Turtle Champion, Cop-For-This Champion

Zaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud of

take care santa
Unread 27 Aug 2010, 00:32   #7
vuLgAr
Bi-Winning

vuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to all

gl and hf Santa

H-A ODDR Apprime xVx VisioN HEROES Ultores
vuLgAr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2010, 00:40   #8
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about

Happy for you santa and I Like your priority!
HaNzI is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2010, 01:09   #9
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

oh, and me too.
Unread 27 Aug 2010, 02:25   #10
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Korsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the rough

There goes another one. And propably the most capable HC I've seen in my entire pa career. You managed to form alliances out of nothing, you formed cores and showed all of us how to play this baby.
I enjoyed playing with you in vision and osiris. Thanks for all the effort you put in and thanks for all the def calls you managed

Good luck for everything you do, enjoy your life and forget all emo moments.

And...

Relation Change Ascendancy and the Horde are now at war with each other.
Korsan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2010, 04:51   #11
Devlin

Devlin has a spectacular aura aboutDevlin has a spectacular aura aboutDevlin has a spectacular aura about

bye
Devlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2010, 06:19   #12
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

ty for the time mate, take care and enjoy the good life
Unread 27 Aug 2010, 09:32   #13
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Have fun, Santa.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Aug 2010, 04:55   #14
DeadOps
Forever VisioN

DeadOps is an unknown quantity at this point

good luck and see ya Santa!
Unread 29 Aug 2010, 22:22   #15
PewPewQQ
Google Me.
Weapons Of Mass Destruction Champion, Summer Games Champion, Twelve Swap Champion

PewPewQQ is a jewel in the roughPewPewQQ is a jewel in the roughPewPewQQ is a jewel in the roughPewPewQQ is a jewel in the rough

Bye Bye Santa Been a pleasure playing with you!

o7

Take care buddy.

PewPewQQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Aug 2010, 20:23   #16
Sebos

Sebos is a jewel in the roughSebos is a jewel in the roughSebos is a jewel in the rough

Hey Santa,

Tis sad to see you leave mate one of the best HCs i ever played under you will be missed in the game for sure.

GL with RL and maybe catch u some day....(they always come back )
Sebos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2010, 17:38   #17
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute

Goodbye Santa, loved playing with you in Planetarion and **********

Will miss you
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2010, 18:03   #18
DigitalZero
Round 1er

DigitalZero will become famous soon enoughDigitalZero will become famous soon enough

Was fun working with you m8!

Round 1 - 6: NewDawn
- 3,4,5 - ND HC
Round 7: NeMeSiS
Round 8,9: ND..then retired
Round 12: return to PA. NewDawn
Round 13 - Present: NewDawn, 35+ HC.

PA-Radio!!!
DigitalZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Sep 2010, 15:25   #19
adjuhh

adjuhh is an unknown quantity at this point

Goodluck and all the best in rl mate, I agree with the ppl above who called you one of the best hc's, was great working with you and see you building up vision and osiris! And ofc you'll be back sometime
adjuhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Sep 2010, 15:47   #20
ricoshay
Save energy: Be apathetic

ricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to behold

Good luck with your rl stuff.