User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 16 Jun 2010, 00:30   #1
DigitalZero
Round 1er

DigitalZero will become famous soon enoughDigitalZero will become famous soon enough
NewDawn Relations Round 37

Eventhough you may think of it as a LEAN machine, it clearly is not. Since allies seemed to of already went off and sided together making it, a most likely block war round, I would like to present the block ND currently has joined: A.N.A.L.

Sure Asc can fool you by secretly laying underneath the tag of exi1ition, we all know they are ASC, hence A.N.A.L:

Apprime, NewDawn, Ascendancy and Lost!

Here is to a fun last 741 ticks. Bring the lube!

Round 1 - 6: NewDawn
- 3,4,5 - ND HC
Round 7: NeMeSiS
Round 8,9: ND..then retired
Round 12: return to PA. NewDawn
Round 13 - Present: NewDawn, 35+ HC.

PA-Radio!!!
DigitalZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2010, 00:33   #2
Grape
Bassteroids Champion

Grape is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: NewDawn Relations Round 37

/me brings lube... and PONIES
Unread 16 Jun 2010, 00:33   #3
DragonKing

DragonKing is a name known to allDragonKing is a name known to allDragonKing is a name known to allDragonKing is a name known to allDragonKing is a name known to allDragonKing is a name known to all

you are a fool Digitalzero how could you give the game away and reveal our plan to let lost win the round:P

Round 27 28 HA DC BC, 29 VGN DC, 30 ND DC, 31 32 HA head DC,
Round 33 34 35 ND DC
Round 36 37 38 ND HC DC
Round 39 to Forever ND DC
DragonKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2010, 00:36   #4
DigitalZero
Round 1er

DigitalZero will become famous soon enoughDigitalZero will become famous soon enough

well now it seems our plans are...
(puts on glasses)
lost...

Round 1 - 6: NewDawn
- 3,4,5 - ND HC
Round 7: NeMeSiS
Round 8,9: ND..then retired
Round 12: return to PA. NewDawn
Round 13 - Present: NewDawn, 35+ HC.

PA-Radio!!!
DigitalZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2010, 00:37   #5
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Sun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of light

Pony?
Unread 16 Jun 2010, 00:38   #6
Jewid
Saute Chef

Jewid is an unknown quantity at this point

Im ready for action and ramming
Jewid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2010, 00:39   #7
DragonKing

DragonKing is a name known to allDragonKing is a name known to allDragonKing is a name known to allDragonKing is a name known to allDragonKing is a name known to allDragonKing is a name known to all

damn it Digitalzero next you will be telling me you actually let members attack and defend whenever they wanted :P

Round 27 28 HA DC BC, 29 VGN DC, 30 ND DC, 31 32 HA head DC,
Round 33 34 35 ND DC
Round 36 37 38 ND HC DC
Round 39 to Forever ND DC
DragonKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2010, 00:39   #8
DeadMan
Slave of Catwoman

DeadMan is an unknown quantity at this point

Can I ride this pony?
DeadMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2010, 01:04   #9
Memtok

Memtok has a spectacular aura aboutMemtok has a spectacular aura aboutMemtok has a spectacular aura about

So in this case, ANAL is good?
Unread 16 Jun 2010, 01:15   #10
DeadMan
Slave of Catwoman

DeadMan is an unknown quantity at this point

If you havent experienced ANAL you havent experienced Planetarion!
DeadMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2010, 01:44   #11
Memtok

Memtok has a spectacular aura aboutMemtok has a spectacular aura aboutMemtok has a spectacular aura about

I haven't experienced ANAL.
Unread 16 Jun 2010, 03:57   #12
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalZero View Post
Eventhough you may think of it as a LEAN machine, it clearly is not. Since allies seemed to of already went off and sided together making it, a most likely block war round, I would like to present the block ND currently has joined: A.N.A.L.

Sure Asc can fool you by secretly laying underneath the tag of exi1ition, we all know they are ASC, hence A.N.A.L:

You mean there is a chance APP can win this round? :crymeariver:

Evolution will probably emo (vultures are circling), after that happening, i can't see app or asc let you guys run away with victory, you stating you will even have a chance on AD makes you suck so much.

tbh With all the politics going on, i would bet my money on either osiris or exi (asc). You other just suck to much.

and yes I'm drunk again

edit1: you can pop my man cherry anytime, I have the world supply of lube behind me

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2010, 06:50   #13
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Asc blocked with NewbDawn? Man, how low can we sink? Are we really so ultimate shit we need to block up with any crap floating by?
Unread 16 Jun 2010, 07:37   #14
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Now you hurt my feelings and imagine what you did to those poor fellows in NewDawn.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2010, 07:49   #15
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Sun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by qebab View Post
now you hurt my feelings and imagine what you did to those poor fellows in newdawn.

some of those poor fellows used to out-roid you guys when they were in asc! <3
Unread 16 Jun 2010, 09:02   #16
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

A fitting blockname I see

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2010, 09:04   #17
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
well now it seems our plans are...
(puts on glasses)
lost...
Horatio copyright !!!

FA Gaming community

Unread 16 Jun 2010, 09:07   #18
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
some of those poor fellows used to out-roid you guys when they were in asc! <3
Some of us aren't able to care very well and prefer to three-fleet defend you know.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2010, 09:48   #19
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Quote:
Originally Posted by qebab View Post
Some of us aren't able to care very well and prefer to three-fleet defend you know.
It's ok, I still vuw you man <3
Unread 16 Jun 2010, 10:01   #20
LordNieminen
Finn.. who's drunk.

LordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeimdallR View Post
You mean there is a chance APP can win this round? :crymeariver:

Evolution will probably emo (vultures are circling), after that happening, i can't see app or asc let you guys run away with victory, you stating you will even have a chance on AD makes you suck so much.

tbh With all the politics going on, i would bet my money on either osiris or exi (asc). You other just suck to much.

and yes I'm drunk again

edit1: you can pop my man cherry anytime, I have the world supply of lube behind me
ND winning heh.. that's pretty much impossible with the people crashing, we look evil at beginning due to start up bonuses, ofc we got some room to crash but it never has been enough until we run out of players to fill the score counting part after crash. If someone can think up away to stop ND/hirr lemmings from crashing other than not launching any attacks.. let me know, could use it. To me atleast personally the goal for ND has been not to be easy target this round to farm for roids. Ofc we'r trying to teach people to play same time.

Evo is just denial version something and there was reason why we changed back then from nro1 alliance to ascendancy mid round.

We'll see how the round pans out after the stuff really kicks off, still in skirmish mode thou we started today testing our fleets vs bigger planets in some alliances to check how well their dc's work.
r9.5: Top60(small playerbase=easy)
Few won R's in PIA, r26 top15 First/Last Pax round.
[OLMIT] / [TreKronor]
10 lines max for signature I heard.. so
LordNieminen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2010, 13:12   #21
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute

I think every alliance was begging ND to join the opposite side so they can get some awesome salvage
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2010, 14:01   #22
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

tbh I'm more concerned about the powerblock The Dark Side are currently building, they're currently allied to the following:
1 For All
Andthen
AOA
Apprime
Balgay Massive
Flying Solo
guik
shreddi rulez
The Alliance
The Snake Family
Unread 17 Jun 2010, 07:40   #23
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_ View Post
tbh I'm more concerned about the powerblock The Dark Side are currently building, they're currently allied to the following:
1 For All
Andthen
AOA
Apprime
Balgay Massive
Flying Solo
guik
shreddi rulez
The Alliance
The Snake Family
Your not funny

Finally retired
Unread 17 Jun 2010, 21:26   #24
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

I hereby declare a state of war between me and Andthen! Finally an ally I can beat!
Unread 18 Jun 2010, 00:49   #25
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool View Post
I hereby declare a state of war between me and Andthen! Finally an ally I can beat!
And what are you going to do then?
Unread 18 Jun 2010, 09:07   #26
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
And what are you going to do then?
Cov op them to death?

FA Gaming community

Unread 18 Jun 2010, 12:38   #27
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran View Post
Cov op them to death?
And then?
Unread 18 Jun 2010, 12:41   #28
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

And then I'm going to delete your posts for being obnoxious.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jun 2010, 12:59   #29
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
And then?
Yeah, what MZ said.

FA Gaming community

Unread 18 Jun 2010, 18:02   #30
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeimdallR View Post
Your not funny
Chillax man, you seem a little angry...
Unread 18 Jun 2010, 18:51   #31
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

mz: Shit Shovelers Ltd.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jun 2010, 05:15   #32
HeimdallR

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_ View Post
Chillax man, you seem a little angry...
Well your not funny, and you need some lessons in forum decorum

Finally retired

Last edited by HeimdallR; 19 Jun 2010 at 06:10.