User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 6 Apr 2010, 10:51   #51
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: NewDawn and P3nguins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post

Anyway, im more curious about who NewDawn will target if a block forms against them.. As it seems this round Vision, DLR, Asc can all step up to the plate to fight NewDawn for #1, so NewDawn doesnt have the option of just targetting there main competitor.
They will target Vision since you are in it!
Unread 6 Apr 2010, 12:45   #52
Membrivio
Leader of the Membrivians
Curveball Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion

Membrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Blocks, when formed and disbanded at appropriate times, do not harm the game at all, quite the opposite, they improve it.
I absolutely agree with you on this mz. However, this is exactly the point where it normally goes wrong! Staying in a Block just for the sake of it is the worst move you can make imo. It should be more dynamic. Though, we have to notice the fact that the decision making in general isnt that dynamic.

As a follow-up on you answering my question: first of all thanks. Your former comment made me wanted to reply. Now I can connect your multiple posts: indeed it makes a boring and stagnant round if above isnt carried out carefully.

About this nap: I am always wary to nap the current leader. But that is just a personal preference of siding with the underdog perhaps. I'm curious what will happen next on a meta level! Who will block who? Who will backstab who? Etc.

Let the games begin!
R35/36: p3nguins
R37: Evolution
R48: ODDR
R49: CT
[KB] [Mercenaries] [p0ny]

The intelligent man finds almost everything ridiculous, the sensible man hardly anything. (J.W. Goethe)

Last edited by Membrivio; 6 Apr 2010 at 20:31. Reason: grammar
Membrivio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2010, 15:17   #53
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

k gunther

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2010, 01:11   #54
ellonweb

ellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant future

I missed the fact that this is a round-long NAP when I made my first post. As such, it's a pretty gay move, but as I said before it's still only a NAP and not a proper block. Also the fact that Penguins aren't really going to have much impact on any war to come (other than flak) makes this not such a bad move, but it is still provocative.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
infact i see it as a wrong move by NewDawn (or at least doing it officially, rather than simply avoiding each other but enacting the nap if a block happends)
Agreeing with Light here(!), this move would be a much better political act if made as a counter to an enemy block, as it stands it is more something likely to provoke an enemy block forming in the first place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Blocks, when formed and disbanded at appropriate times, do not harm the game at all, quite the opposite, they improve it. The formation of large blocks is a good thing if that means they are more capable of entering the fight for #1 or of taking down alliances with more active players. It keeps rounds interesting for longer and allows for much more dynamic politics. Obviously alliances will complain if they're blocked against, but it's all in the game, yo.

Blocks only become a problem when they become inflexible, because this reduces their ability to adjust to a new situation, for example when the opponent gives up.
By far the best post in this thread.
ellonweb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2010, 11:56   #55
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

The fact that some people are moaning bc ND napped the #5 alliance just blows my mind.

"Oh noes, we are doomed /o\ Run for the hills"
Unread 7 Apr 2010, 14:20   #56
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

And if it was Apprime\Asc that was #1 and allied the #5 alliance, would that be a problem?
Unread 7 Apr 2010, 15:11   #57
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

well yeah, because you're just ruining the game, you ruiners ruin everything
Unread 8 Apr 2010, 08:29   #58
Darkwave.Surfer

Darkwave.Surfer can only hope to improve

interjecting with a direct copypasta from uni page:

Vengeance: Conspiracy Subh xVx
vs
NewDawn: p3nguins

but hey, nd is the one w/ all the naps amirite?

just sayin :-D

and Initiating is a valid strat to grow when you dont get landed on :P if i got covered as often as they do i'd Initiate to top 10 too
Darkwave.Surfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2010, 09:49   #59
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

First off all, your data is off. Subh is actually napped with ND, not with Vengeance. For someone who copy/pastes from the universe NAP page, you're not doing a very good job.

Secondly, Subh has a whopping 4 members. Call the blocking police!

Thirdly, Vengeance is in 11th place, NewDawn is 1st. Obviously Vengeance are the evil overblockers here.

Fourthly, let's look at some numbers. You'll forgive me for ignoring Subh, for obvious reasons. Hell, even taking xVx into account borders on the laughable, but I'll indulge you. NewDawn's "block": 163 members, 98k roids, 1.5m average score, 190m counted score. Vengeance's "block": 121 members, 50k roids, 1.1m average score, 140m counted score.

Draw your own conclusions.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2010, 11:53   #60
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by isildurx View Post
And if it was Apprime\Asc that was #1 and allied the #5 alliance, would that be a problem?
Asc/Apprime are less shit/more sad (depending on your PoV), so it could well be a problem.

Anyway, what races did alliances go for this time round? Did anyone bother with a race choice plan?
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2010, 12:21   #61
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Asc wanted a plan but pretty much failed with that.
Unread 8 Apr 2010, 12:39   #62
ricoshay
Save energy: Be apathetic

ricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to behold

Actually, the plan was to not have a plan.
Unread 8 Apr 2010, 12:46   #63
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of

By planning on not having a plan we ensure that we both a, have a plan, and b, dont have a plan and thus when we are inevitably are accused later in the round of ruining PA we may then chose to say a, we had a nefarious plan to do so all along, or b, we are innocent, its random chance that we ruined PA again!

Just as the mood takes us.
Unread 8 Apr 2010, 16:02   #64
Pug

Pug can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkwave.Surfer View Post
interjecting with a direct copypasta from uni page:

Vengeance: Conspiracy Subh xVx
vs
NewDawn: p3nguins
Might want to check that - the mighty Subh has been NAP'd to ND for quite some time - as the current Subh tag is basically Scott and I pretending to be support planets to the bulk of the Subh members.

We're failing as predicted

Mx - wasn't that guy saying quality > quantity? 4 members FTW
Pug is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2010, 18:24   #65
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion View Post
Asc wanted a plan but pretty much failed with that.
I see you missed my post on asc.tv where I said "There is no plan. **** you if you don't know what you want to do by round thirty ****ing six."
Unread 9 Apr 2010, 14:27   #66
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
I see you missed my post on asc.tv where I said "There is no plan. **** you if you don't know what you want to do by round thirty ****ing six."
My typing without clearly putting my thoughts in words seems to have gotten the better of me again.

"Some of Ascendancy tried to conjure up some alliance wide plan, but in the grand scheme of things, this eventually led to nothing."

While what I also wanted to say is:

I just want to play with you, Jay-Bee-Gee.
:hug:?
Unread 10 Apr 2010, 05:12   #67
Darkwave.Surfer

credible sources tell me that asc do infact have a plan this round... it's to try to recruit more bad forum trolls for their PR department... can i get a confirmation from HC?

that said i do have to laugh, having seen the alliance breakdown of incs on both sides... it makes me smile how many people are attacking (and failing to and on) ND planets... vision, exc, ass, app, DLR just to name a few... most of which have either been double booking or teaming up... but CLEARLY the ND blockathon is the real winner here :-D

some FACTS i've collected from gal mates and old friends within ND:

VisioN DLR eXcessum all have attacked multiple times together on the same targets at the same waves across multiple ND gals.
same with VisioN and Apprime.

this leads me to conclude while possibly not formal, these 4 alliances are all in some combination of teamup...

also congrats to vsn, 100+ inc fleets on a single target tonight and as of this post, none have landed... how does it feel to suck THAT badly? :-D
Unread 10 Apr 2010, 05:47   #68
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

Quote:
credible sources tell me that asc do infact have a plan this round... it's to try to recruit more bad forum trolls for their PR department... can i get a confirmation from HC?

that said i do have to laugh, having seen the alliance breakdown of incs on both sides... it makes me smile how many people are attacking (and failing to and on) ND planets... vision, exc, ass, app, DLR just to name a few... most of which have either been double booking or teaming up... but CLEARLY the ND blockathon is the real winner here :-D

VisioN DLR eXcessum all have attacked multiple times together on the same targets at the same waves across multiple ND gals.

this leads me to conclude while possibly not formal, these 4 alliances are all in some combination of teamup...

also congrats to vsn, 100+ inc fleets on a single target tonight and as of this post, none have landed... how does it feel to suck THAT badly? :-D

Well now, if we've all ended up on the same targets on THE SAME waves, there clearly is a lot of collaboration going on. Considering we neither cap well, or use our fleets most efficiently that wouldn't be a sensible tactic now would it. If ND was targetted you'd know about it. How about the fact that you have ~100 members all spread out in different galaxies? That might be a reason why some of your planets are hit by multiple alliances? And if Vsn can launch 100 fleets systematically at one target then fair play, I dont think many other allies could this round especially on a Friday night. My tip for the win then!
Unread 10 Apr 2010, 06:14   #69
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

Quote:

Great intel mate... blocks always share waves... because we love to **** up our own cap and eff

and if were allied to DLR, i guess i should pm Grog and tell him to get hes minions away from us, because they are by far our most hostile alliance

GTFO

*edit*
and as Relig allready said, the fact that u got members in all the worst gals in the uni, MIGHT lead to alot of random incomings, just a guess though, nothing formal
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2010, 07:17   #70
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of

Quote:
we dont need more bad forum trolls, we already have at least 80% of the regular posters on this board and have done for many rounds.
Forum trolls cannot operate without some victims, so we cannot recruit.
This is a public service broadcast brought to you by the Ascendancy Department for Propaganda, Disinformation and Generalized Statistics.
Unread 10 Apr 2010, 07:47   #71
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
. can i get a confirmation from HC?
You really have no clue about Ascendancy do you?
Unread 10 Apr 2010, 11:05   #72
Darkwave.Surfer

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B5]Londo View Post
we dont need more bad forum trolls, we already have at least 80% of the regular posters on this board and have done for many rounds.
Forum trolls cannot operate without some victims, so we cannot recruit.
This is a public service broadcast brought to you by the Ascendancy Department for Propaganda, Disinformation and Generalized Statistics.
^someone found the hidden meaning... a play on the number of trolls they posses being equal to or possibly over 9000 to bad kargool didnt pick up on it. 5 internets to you sir for being one of those PR reps i've been told are best of the best.

also i find it hard to believe that from what i've been shown, you all just HAPPENED to be landing on the SAME targets in the multiple gals... especially since as vsn has proven tonight, better to only bring home 5 roids but have a nearly unstoppable wave then to try to cap alot.

simply put, one, maybe 2 double/triple booking i could understand, but when i see a stream of their def page and 9 out of the 14 incs across 6 gals all had the same 3 alliances hitting them... it's hard to write off as "we all just happened to be hitting the same target.

also i'd like to give a nice clap clap clap to vsn, as of my last update they STILL had not managed to land one attack, even failing so hard as to send 10 fleets totaling 7mil value... only to have it stopped. i'm curious if my source is wrong, or if the more likely of the two, this is just vsn's way of toying w/ them by sending, soaking up def, then recalling. anyone care to comment on the intent of the attacks? it cant just be because he's the top planet so far
Unread 10 Apr 2010, 11:11   #73
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about

Im not sure what you are trying to say here mister surfer, but Apprime did not launch on a single ND planet last night. What the other alliances you mentioned did last night, is for them to answer for.
HaNzI is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2010, 12:22   #74
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

Who the **** are u?
Unread 10 Apr 2010, 14:48   #75
Zotnam
Over the moon
Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Ollie Skates Champion, Sperm Wars Champion

Zotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNzI View Post
Im not sure what you are trying to say here mister surfer, but Apprime did not launch on a single ND planet last night. What the other alliances you mentioned did last night, is for them to answer for.
That's not true at all. They launched two huge fi/co waves at LordN at 20:00 gmt or so, obviously just fueled by being bored. ND covered it, and now they are gloating about how amazing they are

Planets.
Zik: 3rd(r30), 4th(r52), 7th(r27), 9th(r26), 31st(r51)
Ter: 3rd(r50), 4th(r53), 4th(r37), 5th(r31) 7th (r58)
Xan: 3rd(r36), 40th(r57) 54th(r33), 104th(r29)
Cat: 8th (r54), 9th(r48), 12th (r55), 20th(r32), 77th(r23), 103rd(r38), 150th(r34), 152nd(r24),
Etd: 14th(r28)

Those damn emp races..
Zotnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2010, 15:24   #76
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about

so thats what this is all about! 2 waves on a ND planet! Good god!
And what an inconvenient time of the day! Must have been dead hard to cover

I wasn't there but I'm convinced it was out of boredom and the lulz it would create if it had actually worked!
Unread 10 Apr 2010, 15:40   #77
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

the jgp was pretty lol,

[23:08] <alki> http://87.124.126.17/showscan.pl?sca...1r7wxi7crl6pu7
[23:08] <alki> lets pile a wave
[23:08] <alki> on LordN
[23:08] <alki>
[23:09] <@Wish|PM>
[23:09] <@Wish|PM> for lols?

thats pretty much how it goes in our channel, mass organisation!
Unread 10 Apr 2010, 15:58   #78
Firebird

Is this surfer dude trying to annoy everyone and encourage incoming on Nd?
Unread 10 Apr 2010, 15:58   #79
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

Dont underestimate the lulz. people will give a good fight for them!
Unread 10 Apr 2010, 16:59   #80
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
also i find it hard to believe that from what i've been shown, you all just HAPPENED to be landing on the SAME targets in the multiple gals... especially since as vsn has proven tonight, better to only bring home 5 roids but have a nearly unstoppable wave then to try to cap alot.
Actually organising massive teamups against big planets even when attackers get few roids is a good tactic if you're at war
Unread 10 Apr 2010, 17:49   #81
Zotnam
Over the moon
Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Ollie Skates Champion, Sperm Wars Champion

Zotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNzI View Post
so thats what this is all about! 2 waves on a ND planet! Good god!
And what an inconvenient time of the day! Must have been dead hard to cover

I wasn't there but I'm convinced it was out of boredom and the lulz it would create if it had actually worked!
I heard they canceled a gal raid to cover him
Nah, obviously it's nice to cover a 30+ fleet incoming wave at any time of day, but I'd only consider it a real win if some of the attackers crashed.

Planets.
Zik: 3rd(r30), 4th(r52), 7th(r27), 9th(r26), 31st(r51)
Ter: 3rd(r50), 4th(r53), 4th(r37), 5th(r31) 7th (r58)
Xan: 3rd(r36), 40th(r57) 54th(r33), 104th(r29)
Cat: 8th (r54), 9th(r48), 12th (r55), 20th(r32), 77th(r23), 103rd(r38), 150th(r34), 152nd(r24),
Etd: 14th(r28)

Those damn emp races..
Zotnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2010, 02:13   #82
Darkwave.Surfer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firebird View Post
Is this surfer dude trying to annoy everyone and encourage incoming on Nd?
a bit of both? though i do lol at everyone thinking i'm speaking for an alliance i'm not even part of . if i'd known it was this easy i would have just said i'm from app and we can stop any incs you throw at us hope to use this on my application to asc as proof of concept for my trolling abilities

as for the app not teaming with vision, you may be right, i only know what information i collect, none of which is things like running totals of waves x and y alliances have hit on, all i know for a fact is that you DID attack with them at least twice that day, and have done so on previous days though i could write those off as double booking.

Last edited by Darkwave.Surfer; 11 Apr 2010 at 02:18.
Unread 11 Apr 2010, 15:30   #83
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki View Post
the jgp was pretty lol,

[23:08] <alki> http://87.124.126.17/showscan.pl?sca...1r7wxi7crl6pu7
[23:08] <alki> lets pile a wave
[23:08] <alki> on LordN
[23:08] <alki>
[23:09] <@Wish|PM>
[23:09] <@Wish|PM> for lols?

thats pretty much how it goes in our channel, mass organisation!
you should also add that we actually didnt do it, cause no one could be arsed to stay up and deal with the retals! <3

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2010, 15:32   #84
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

What nobody talking about the DLR/app nap?

been way more ennoying to see a constant flow of DLR/app fleetcatches and waves on oddr planets, why the **** they keep themselves occupied with us i don't know.

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2010, 16:23   #85
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeimdallR View Post

been way more ennoying to see a constant flow of DLR/app fleetcatches and waves on oddr planets, why the **** they keep themselves occupied with us i don't know.
Start a topic and go wild!
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2010, 16:37   #86
LordNieminen
Finn.. who's drunk.

LordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
you should also add that we actually didnt do it, cause no one could be arsed to stay up and deal with the retals! <3
actually, got 1-2 waves of apprime between 3-4 vsn scattershot fi/co waves and a 7-8 bs team up on me at 05.. was action packed from 20:00 gmt to 06 with 2h's and 3h's gap somewhere there.

They did try, atleast I consider 16million fi/co value wave a real try.

Got over 400 incoming fleets in my history already from this round, pretty ridiculous. It seems everyone is supposed to bash low roid players and they get mighty annoyed when someone with big fleets hit's inside top20 players.
r9.5: Top60(small playerbase=easy)
Few won R's in PIA, r26 top15 First/Last Pax round.
[OLMIT] / [TreKronor]
10 lines max for signature I heard.. so
LordNieminen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2010, 17:09   #87
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeimdallR View Post
There's not really much to say about it. Everyone knows why they did it, DLR wants to win and is afraid of ascendancy and apprime working together, apprime wants to continue their easy round. NAPing the other highest average size alliance is a good move for both alliances (despite the inherent lack of testicular fortitude involved).
Unread 11 Apr 2010, 22:18   #88
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordNieminen View Post
actually, got 1-2 waves of apprime between 3-4 vsn scattershot fi/co waves and a 7-8 bs team up on me at 05.. was action packed from 20:00 gmt to 06 with 2h's and 3h's gap somewhere there.

They did try, atleast I consider 16million fi/co value wave a real try.

Got over 400 incoming fleets in my history already from this round, pretty ridiculous. It seems everyone is supposed to bash low roid players and they get mighty annoyed when someone with big fleets hit's inside top20 players.
I m eXcessum man! don think anyone launched on you from us. Then again, according to lukey I have no idea what my members do, so who knows?!

Quote:
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
Unread 12 Apr 2010, 02:27   #89
Alki
Drink is Good

lols
Unread 12 Apr 2010, 08:43   #90
Foxman

Quote:
I m eXcessum man! don think anyone launched on you from us. Then again, according to lukey I have no idea what my members do, so who knows?!

according to lukey, he did not get kicked for being shit
Unread 12 Apr 2010, 09:17   #91
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxman View Post
according to lukey, he did not get kicked for being shit
He certainly hasn't been shit in DLR
Unread 12 Apr 2010, 09:45   #92
Foxman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReligFree View Post
He certainly hasn't been shit in DLR
he certainly was shit in eXc
Unread 12 Apr 2010, 11:37   #93
ReligFree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxman View Post
he certainly was shit in eXc
Crappy HC I guess
Unread 12 Apr 2010, 12:28   #94
Foxman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReligFree View Post
Crappy HC I guess
Atleast our TA land
Unread 12 Apr 2010, 12:33   #95
Wishmaster
LDK

ehm.
Some people need clear set of rules, and are unable to do anything on their own. Some people have played in ND for years, and dont know how to do anything without being told. Some people refuse to get up at night to send defence, and to get up and sort their own incs.

Lukey is one of these people.

and relig, why should you need hc to play ur own fking planet? I dont get that. His planet isnt my responsibility. I dont crash his fleets or sleep all night instead of getting on to sort shit.

Quote:
Unread 12 Apr 2010, 12:52   #96
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

nd haha cant do shit without support but hey even the most useless turds can do good in numbers.

robban1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2010, 15:54   #97
Pug

Pug can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordNieminen View Post
Got over 400 incoming fleets in my history already from this round, pretty ridiculous.
ND - Taking def whoring to a whole new level.
Pug is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2010, 02:31   #98
DigitalZero
Round 1er

DigitalZero will become famous soon enoughDigitalZero will become famous soon enough

Well, I see the amount of posts this thread created . Truely our intentions were:

No one wanted a block war forming this round, and it hasnt so far, so we took one alliance to go full out NAP with, in hopes this wouldn't happen. At the time VsN was both our #1 hostile and p3n.

As for the rest of your speculations, I love reading them. We aren't napped to the universe, and we are also not "clearly" playing for #1. If we were, our targetting would of been a bit more solid than it was. We have a superb def department.

And really, our meaning for posting this thread to begin with to bring a bit of spirit back to PA. Back when PA was booming, alliances were not afraid to publically declare NAPS and WAR against each other without hiding behind a shroud. The days of Old PA are long gone, and we wanted to bring an old feel back to it, hope this thread did just that Our intentions this round, with a bit of a command change, was to have fun and see what we could handle. So we conformed to that after the 4 alliance fun bash we had on us to get back to having fun.

and so far.. no block!

Round 1 - 6: NewDawn
- 3,4,5 - ND HC
Round 7: NeMeSiS
Round 8,9: ND..then retired
Round 12: return to PA. NewDawn
Round 13 - Present: NewDawn, 35+ HC.

PA-Radio!!!
DigitalZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2010, 06:12   #99
ReligFree

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalZero View Post
And really, our meaning for posting this thread to begin with to bring a bit of spirit back to PA. Back when PA was booming, alliances were not afraid to publically declare NAPS and WAR against each other without hiding behind a shroud. The days of Old PA are long gone, and we wanted to bring an old feel back to it, hope this thread did just that Our intentions this round, with a bit of a command change, was to have fun and see what we could handle. So we conformed to that after the 4 alliance fun bash we had on us to get back to having fun.

and so far.. no block!
Oh there's definitely blocks forming, ask the 200 incoming fleets DLR took last night and the same again tonight. They've just got a different fish to fry than ND at the moment, key word being at the moment. ND are going to have to involve themselves in one way or another soon or just be systematically taken down by one group or another in the end. Or we fight a long drawn out war and ND escape incoming all round, which I guess is your goal.
Unread 13 Apr 2010, 13:23   #100
LukeyLove
ND Ninja!
Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion

LukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
ehm.
Some people need clear set of rules, and are unable to do anything on their own. Some people have played in ND for years, and dont know how to do anything without being told. Some people refuse to get up at night to send defence, and to get up and sort their own incs.

Lukey is one of these people.

and relig, why should you need hc to play ur own fking planet? I dont get that. His planet isnt my responsibility. I dont crash his fleets or sleep all night instead of getting on to sort shit.
<rant vs Wishy>

Wow Wishy are you SO obsessed with me that you start a seemingly irrelevant to topic rant concerning me on the forum? Excessum didn't run any real organised attacks and rarely if ever has people asking for def (admitedly in part due to the small tag) I can and have played in some pretty average allies in the past and done well e.g. R17 with HR finishing in 13th. However one thing that all those allies had was some semblence of regime and structure - exc more resembled a BG than an ally and was just a cluster-**** of good old players running solo. Which was fine by me and was exactly what I did - if I saw anyone who knew they were gonna get incs then I would ground my fleet and turn up in time to defend.

I made my requirements in an ally pre-round pretty clear to you - stating that I needed regular organised attacks and someone to DC my inc's if im not about. Exc reneged on both of these committments and at no stage in the round did I feel encouraged to increase my participation and in my mind it was clear before the round even ticked that it wasnt gonna go well, yet I stuck by my decision to join exc as I felt committed (though clearly I should of just done what nacho did and jumped ship before we got going) You may recall me asking on numerous occasions to leave and change allies for the sake of the gal and my personal sanity. Yet your bitterness about excessum's consistent failure has successfully overflowed the joy-bucket of a gal chan onto the forum forcing all these poor forum-goer's to witness our hugely irrelevant and unexciting rants.

Sorry for filling the forum with such endless jibber-jabber, I implore Wishy to stop being a complete self-obsessed arse and drop this issue as it really isn't helping anyone!

</rant vs Wishy>

RAWR!

~Love Luke, Love Life~
LukeyLove is offline   Reply With Quote