User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions

Unread 26 Feb 2010, 16:24   #1
DigitalZero
Round 1er

DigitalZero will become famous soon enoughDigitalZero will become famous soon enough
mobile planetarion webpage

How about a mobile version of PA? Every other website is jumping on this trend. Would make surfing PA much more user friendly from a cell phone.

Round 1 - 6: NewDawn
- 3,4,5 - ND HC
Round 7: NeMeSiS
Round 8,9: ND..then retired
Round 12: return to PA. NewDawn
Round 13 - Present: NewDawn, 35+ HC.

PA-Radio!!!
DigitalZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Feb 2010, 17:00   #2
Gabriel
Gabba gabba hey hey

Gabriel has a spectacular aura aboutGabriel has a spectacular aura aboutGabriel has a spectacular aura about
Re: mobile planetarion webpage

This has been much discussed, but are you specifically talking an iphone ap or just a lite version for use in mobile browsers?
Gabriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Feb 2010, 17:55   #3
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Get opera mini on your phone problem solved . the new beta they released has tabbed browsing , go to their website www.operamini.com and you can check wether your phone is compatible or not

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Feb 2010, 19:58   #4
Zaejii
This Space for Rent
Speedy Thief Champion, Turbo Turtle Champion, Cop-For-This Champion

Zaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud of

the ip page on mobile isn't making cookies right though
Unread 27 Feb 2010, 04:08   #5
DigitalZero
Round 1er

DigitalZero will become famous soon enoughDigitalZero will become famous soon enough

yes, I mean, just a mobile site, for iPhone and Android OS phones. Personally I have an Android, not sure if they make Opera Mini yet for it, I will look, I just figured a dumbed down lite version for a mobile.planetarion.com would make browsing the links much easier. designed for a "touch" interface.

- 3,4,5 - ND HC

PA-Radio!!!
Unread 27 Feb 2010, 08:10   #6
Zaejii
This Space for Rent
Speedy Thief Champion, Turbo Turtle Champion, Cop-For-This Champion

Zaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud of

what you're talking about is a mobile app, not a mobile site. the planetarion game pages already have mobile and normal versions. the link to swap between them can be found on the bottom left side of the interface.
Unread 27 Feb 2010, 14:11   #7
Gabriel
Gabba gabba hey hey

Gabriel has a spectacular aura aboutGabriel has a spectacular aura aboutGabriel has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalZero View Post
yes, I mean, just a mobile site, for iPhone and Android OS phones. Personally I have an Android, not sure if they make Opera Mini yet for it, I will look, I just figured a dumbed down lite version for a mobile.planetarion.com would make browsing the links much easier. designed for a "touch" interface.
You can zoom :P
Gabriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2010, 17:11   #8
DigitalZero
Round 1er

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaejii View Post
what you're talking about is a mobile app, not a mobile site. the planetarion game pages already have mobile and normal versions. the link to swap between them can be found on the bottom left side of the interface.
i didnt know they had a swap interface! this is what i was speaking of , thanks m8.

- 3,4,5 - ND HC

PA-Radio!!!
Unread 1 Mar 2010, 17:34   #9
DigitalZero
Round 1er

after hitting the lite version of PA on my Android OS driven phone, it gives me the same look as the full version, so I am not sure if this feature works that well on iPhone or Droids.

- 3,4,5 - ND HC

PA-Radio!!!
Unread 1 Mar 2010, 17:38   #10
Cincinnatus
PA Team

Cincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud of

not all skins got a different version, if you try the default one (round 32) you should see a difference
MultiHunter Team -#multihunters
Cincinnatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2010, 23:45   #11
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

I cant switch pop on my Iphone.
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote