User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 23 Jan 2009, 19:51   #1
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future
Good Luck Everyone...

Well i thought tbh i would post here.

As we all know of course this is going to be the last ever round of Planetarion, and what a fantastic ride it has been especially for myself. I am happy to say i have tasken part in every single round, either as a peon, officer of an alliance, HC or even of course as a member of the PA team itself. And i have enjoyed every moment of this game.

I have grew up with some of you players tbh, i started this game as a child, and i guess at the age of 22 almost turning 23 i still am compared to some of you (hi Kafka) But the truth is you may dislike me, or of course like me, but its been a pleasure meeting every single player over my time in PA. Especially when i got stabbed a year and a half ago and i got all those great messages on the forum left for me and all those cards sent to me. That really does show this is a fantastic community

And i do hope this game will continue as a new project with the same code and many of us do continue to play, but from me i just wanted to wish everyone a great last round of Planetarion, and i hope you all enjoy it.

Assassin

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder

Last edited by Assassin; 23 Jan 2009 at 20:00.
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2009, 19:54   #2
Mystic
Euphoria HC - Retired

Mystic is on a distinguished road
Re: Good Luck Everyone...

Wooot!! What he said life would be a very different place without the pa community... kudos to all that have been an active part of this entertaining world away from RL
R28 Carebears Peon | R29 Denial Mascot | R30 Omen Funboy | R31 ToF Scanner
R21 Subh HC | R22-24 OFF | R25 Insomnia - Urwins | R26-27 Denial HC
R16 ToF Nub | R17 InS | R18 Escape-ToF | R19 [db] | R20 Destiny-Insurrection
Mystic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2009, 20:00   #3
[ND]Disc

[ND]Disc has a spectacular aura about[ND]Disc has a spectacular aura about

hey mate, I have also played from the age of 12/13 til now at still the tender age of 21!! Ofcourse you have some idiots in the community, but overall the community is why the majority of us play this game, although its quickly disappearing, people still have ties outside of irc (msn, facebook, skype) etc. I've made a few "friends" who i will continue to speak to with or without planetarion!
[ND]Disc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2009, 20:00   #4
Hiall

Hiall is a splendid one to beholdHiall is a splendid one to beholdHiall is a splendid one to beholdHiall is a splendid one to beholdHiall is a splendid one to beholdHiall is a splendid one to behold

Its certainly been a journey Assman, and a fun journey at that.. Somehow started playing this game when i was 12 ah how time flies!!
Good luck everyone its been fun!
Hiall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2009, 20:15   #5
stay_posi
optimist

stay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to behold

you still owe me a laptop

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX View Post
Your attempts to be e-cool have been noted and laughed off as terrible.
stay_posi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2009, 22:11   #6
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

oh, I vaguely remember the thread about you getting stabbed. How bad was it? Where were you stabbed? Does it hurt as much as it sounds like?
Unread 23 Jan 2009, 22:45   #7
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

My post was better.
Unread 24 Jan 2009, 05:30   #8
TaucRedFox
BERZERKAR!

TaucRedFox is on a distinguished road

I remember when you were a young fellow and joined ROCK. And I also remember when Flying Foxes beat Assassins! Bwahahaha!

Was a great run, eh?
Unread 24 Jan 2009, 15:41   #9
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I have a healthy loathing for this community and meeting its members in real life.

It keeps me sane and not socially backward.
Unread 25 Jan 2009, 07:01   #10
Hosie
Look its a useless rank.
Stuart's Xtreme Skateboarding Champion

Hosie is a name known to allHosie is a name known to allHosie is a name known to allHosie is a name known to allHosie is a name known to allHosie is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion View Post
I have a healthy loathing for this community and meeting its members in real life.
Worried about your sister I guess?
Hosie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2009, 14:26   #11
DigitalZero
Round 1er

DigitalZero will become famous soon enoughDigitalZero will become famous soon enough

Same to you Assassin. Its been a great 10 year run.

Round 1 - 6: NewDawn
- 3,4,5 - ND HC
Round 7: NeMeSiS
Round 8,9: ND..then retired
Round 12: return to PA. NewDawn
Round 13 - Present: NewDawn, 35+ HC.

PA-Radio!!!
DigitalZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2009, 08:09   #12
Exode
W00f w00f w00f

Exode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really nice

Planetarion is ending :O?

Exode
Exode is offline   Reply With Quote