User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 16 Jan 2009, 22:32   #1
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
Omac

**** you.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2009, 22:39   #2
Judge
Doh!

Judge is infamous around these parts
Re: Omac

Dissapointed
Judge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2009, 22:45   #3
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochese View Post
**** you.
:crymeariver:
Unread 16 Jan 2009, 22:45   #4
Jezz84
DDK

Jezz84 is an unknown quantity at this point

BEST NEWS EVER!!!!

or a very cunning marketing plan...

(cartmans you cant come into my funfair kinda ploy eh?)

DDK - Death Defying Killaz
JoV - Joy of Villainy
FAnG - Furious Angels Next Generation
Eclipse - Eclipse
CT- Conspiracy Theory
VS - Volkstaat
Urwins - Urwins
NoX - NoX

Jezz84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2009, 22:48   #5
Mystic
Euphoria HC - Retired

Mystic is on a distinguished road

:O Its over??? ZOMG!

Omac you have no clue what youve just done!!!!! Youve released PA folks into the world!!! OMG! mass hysteria!
R28 Carebears Peon | R29 Denial Mascot | R30 Omen Funboy | R31 ToF Scanner
R21 Subh HC | R22-24 OFF | R25 Insomnia - Urwins | R26-27 Denial HC
R16 ToF Nub | R17 InS | R18 Escape-ToF | R19 [db] | R20 Destiny-Insurrection
Mystic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2009, 22:49   #6
Reese
If not never; then once.

Reese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud of

:crymeariver:
boo.
Unread 16 Jan 2009, 22:56   #7
africa5000

africa5000 is on a distinguished road

Is this thread about the Iphone thing?
africa5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2009, 22:59   #8
add100
add

add100 has a spectacular aura aboutadd100 has a spectacular aura about

tis so sad i hope the code is made public or some one puts it onto there sever but BAD omac
r21 Wolfpack
r22 Jenova
r23 Destiny
add100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2009, 23:00   #9
vuLgAr
Bi-Winning

vuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to all

**** omac GTFO my PA!!!

H-A ODDR Apprime xVx VisioN HEROES Ultores
vuLgAr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2009, 23:07   #10
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice

We’re talking ’bout the dollar bill
And that old man who’s over the hill
Now what are we all to do
When money’s got a hold on you

"It´s not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
M0RPH3US is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2009, 23:08   #11
africa5000

Can someone answer my question please. What is this thread about?
Unread 16 Jan 2009, 23:10   #12
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.planetarion.com/news/news...und-30-signups

This is the last round of PA because OMAC are chicken-****ing us :/

Utterly useless since r3
Unread 16 Jan 2009, 23:11   #13
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by africa5000 View Post
Can someone answer my question please. What is this thread about?
your mom
Unread 16 Jan 2009, 23:19   #14
africa5000

It almost sounds as if the recent free to play idea didn't generate enough interest in the game, so they're going to sit back, with fingers crossed, and hope that we fund the game ourselves. Then, if the game manages to take off again, they can come swooping back in with the IP rights and continue to skim off some revenue.

How about the planetarion community roundly suggest they either hand over the IP for a reasonable price, or they can forget about the community sticking around to maintain their game for them. Seeing as there are about 70 players left playing the game, it shouldn't be too hard to organise a petition of some sort, should it?
Unread 16 Jan 2009, 23:28   #15
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Does anyone know the amount of the bid made for the entire package? Spinner, come to our rescue
i dont see why they want www.planetarion.com anyway.. cant be THAT much they require to sell it? hmm

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2009, 23:29   #16
stay_posi
optimist

stay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to behold

does this mean i will have to start going outside again...

oh wait nevermind

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX View Post
Your attempts to be e-cool have been noted and laughed off as terrible.
stay_posi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2009, 23:33   #17
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

www.planetarion.com is a good domain name and should get a good price, who cares what pa is called.

I agree though, get spinner, all thats needed is servers and fat internet
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2009, 23:34   #18
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

lol posi
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2009, 23:37   #19
jelle
LCH

jelle is an unknown quantity at this point

just call it PA instead ay isil?

JNC - One Addiction, One Passion and One Goal

16:57 [Satyr] gonna play speedy tomorrow dude?
16:58 [Satyr] need a couple of gays to have some fun
14:44 [@Oizo]: i need more penis
22:27 [@Jumper] im not hardcock

Viking hoisting the Raven Banner high!
jelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2009, 23:45   #20
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

sure
Unread 16 Jan 2009, 23:52   #21
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

doubt thats different enough to satisfy lawyers
Unread 16 Jan 2009, 23:54   #22
Monroe
Planetarion Forum Moderator

Monroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud of

I'm just sorry for Appoco and Cin after they've spent all that time coding r30.........

#strategy
Monroe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2009, 23:57   #23
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

pa will go on in some form or shape. spose this can be a good thing? we have been wanting changes for ages, and now we get to be aprt of making them ourselves

Quote:
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
Unread 17 Jan 2009, 00:12   #24
Cochese
Retired

Power to the people.

Utterly useless since r3
Unread 17 Jan 2009, 00:17   #25
Zeyi
Tides of Fire

Zeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really nice

Hopefully OMAC will burn and die in a reasonably large fire o_0
Unread 17 Jan 2009, 00:19   #26
Fatrick
Farmer Smurf

Fatrick can only hope to improve

lol, thats the funniest thing ive seen all day. thank **** im leaving for a better life before u lot erupt in a flurry of blood and tears.

I have no rival; No man can be my equal
Fatrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2009, 00:24   #27
africa5000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^ View Post
doubt thats different enough to satisfy lawyers
They can worry about that right after they give me back the money they took from me for 2 games of planetarion that they're saying now no longer exist.
**** you, Omac.
Unread 17 Jan 2009, 00:28   #28
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

terms for purchase are quite clear, its very unlikely you'll get your money back from them - your only bet would be to go via the cc company i guess and even that is a bit iffy
Unread 17 Jan 2009, 00:32   #29
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of

I dont know whether to laugh or cry....
but if memory serves we have been here before, probably more than once.
Unread 17 Jan 2009, 00:45   #30
Villeh
Ubi concordia, ibi victor

Villeh is on a distinguished road

If they have no interest in the game, they should just sell all things PA for a small price and move on...

Greedy ****ing useless funkilling shitheads!

At least I know what games I'll never spend any money on, ever....anything OMAC

* We do not exist *
Villeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2009, 00:54   #31
Villeh
Ubi concordia, ibi victor

Villeh is on a distinguished road

dont see why I shud pay for a credit and help fund the 'shutting down'...

Hope not a single player buys a r30 credit!!!!

* We do not exist *
Villeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2009, 00:54   #32
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B5]Londo View Post
I dont know whether to laugh or cry....
but if memory serves we have been here before, probably more than once.

The number of those of us that have been here before is quite low i suspect, but yes, this will be the 3rd time the writings been on the wall !
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2009, 00:56   #33
Makhil

Makhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to behold

Let's launch a competition for a new name. I'm available for any graphic design job. Domain name cost about 10 euro/year around here.
Question is, would the few people who were paid by Omac be willing to continue working for half a peanut instead of a whole one ?
Unread 17 Jan 2009, 01:13   #34
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villeh View Post

^^

"It´s not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
M0RPH3US is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2009, 01:27   #35
Makhil

Makhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

^^
Unread 17 Jan 2009, 02:06   #36
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Proud to be Newdawn
SteInMetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2009, 02:07   #37
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I got my credit free for losing last round so I hope none of you ****ers buy credits so I've a better chance of winning.

edit: Just having a look back at the reactions in the Wishmaster thread posted when OMAC first took over a few short months ago. Hindsight can be pretty hilarious. http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=196647

Last edited by Achilles; 17 Jan 2009 at 02:18.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2009, 02:19   #38
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post

The only hope I have is that while going through planetarion, they discredit it as being shit, and are willing to sell it. Now might be the time for Spinner to contact them to see the chances of rebuying PA.

Quote:
Unread 17 Jan 2009, 02:35   #39
DigitalZero
Round 1er

DigitalZero will become famous soon enoughDigitalZero will become famous soon enough

After being here for 10 years, all I can say is wow... and for us not being allowed to have our name... so many words can describe how i feel...

Round 1 - 6: NewDawn
- 3,4,5 - ND HC
Round 7: NeMeSiS
Round 8,9: ND..then retired
Round 12: return to PA. NewDawn
Round 13 - Present: NewDawn, 35+ HC.

PA-Radio!!!
DigitalZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2009, 02:46   #40
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

thx god im not playing the last round O/

jolt was bad but omac sucks cock cudos to that

robban1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2009, 02:50   #41
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Perhaps it's time.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2009, 02:54   #42
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

PA has died before and I doubt this is the last time.

But now you can all come and play real-time planetarion with graphics: EVE-Online
Unread 17 Jan 2009, 03:08   #43
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

[22:35:49] <Theam> galaxytarion is rather faggotish
[22:35:54] <Theam> i suggest: www.spreadsheetwars.com
Unread 17 Jan 2009, 03:26   #44
LukeyLove
ND Ninja!
Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion

LukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_ View Post
[22:35:49] <Theam> galaxytarion is rather faggotish
[22:35:54] <Theam> i suggest: www.spreadsheetwars.com
I approve!

RAWR!

~Love Luke, Love Life~
LukeyLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2009, 03:48   #45
smith-

smith- is an unknown quantity at this point

Figures.

How much does hosting cost?
Unread 17 Jan 2009, 11:51   #46
Chef!
Domestic Diva

Chef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to behold

I feel that the only solution we have it to be together some kind of a video montage of members of the community singing to Spinner. I feel this would be appropriate for such a initiative.

<rext> chef recall your fleet m8 they going to fc u
<Chef> recall my fleet?
<Chef> ive not logged in for two days

Its Only Nasty, When Its Not True.
Chef! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2009, 12:59   #47
nexiva
with a taste of chocolate

nexiva is on a distinguished road

We'd need to find spinner first tho

*wipe away a tear*
nexiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2009, 13:52   #48
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm disappointed, but not surprised in some respects for reasons that don't really matter.

Anyway, spend time going to meet some of the people you actually like from IRC. When you've stopped playing you'll be pretty pleased you did. I'm sure I'm not alone in having made some pretty good friends from this game so it's not all gone to piss.
Unread 17 Jan 2009, 13:58   #49
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Interesting, What i dont understand is surely OMAC can have PA running and not change alot to it, i.e. they done fak all anyways. But keep gaining profit from planetarion... or does PA make a loss?

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2009, 14:00   #50
Elevator
Crackhead

Elevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the rough

"- OMAC wish to retain the name and intellectual property of Planetarion, but are unwilling to host the game."
Basically; you manage to call it something we don't like (like PA, planetarion or similar) we can sue you. And we don't want to spend a dime on this game anymore due to our budgets going to shit cause we couldn't get 20k players back in a few months. Figures, we only bought the company, made it free, added annoying adds and assumed players would come running...or they could go with Aragorn and get bronze in mens giant slalom (get bronze in mens giant slalom.

"- They're allowing us, the PA Team, to keep the code if we wish to continue hosting it elsewhere under another name."
So we get a product for "free" as long as we do all the work, pay the bills etc. I am assuming they will also demand rights on anything new being developed?

- OMAC are unwilling to refund all credits, but are willing to look at sensible suggestions for a compromise for credits purchased since June.
According to norwegian law illigal. Anyone wishing to get their credits back can get them from the creditcardcompanies, and if it is on a larger scale they can consider putting together a lawsuit against OMAC under EFTA (as well as put a general complaint into ESA against OMAC...mainly just to **** with them, it would create hell for them if someone actually would bother doing it. and would be hysterical to watch). Where the company is registered, or where it is doing it's business is irrelevant, at least when it comes to refunding your money. So norwegians can demand it, and OMAC should just refund to avoid the hassel. But hell, how much money are we talking about? Are OMAC industries in as much of a financial chaos leading them to withholding £1000 or so?

- An offer was made and negotiated but fell through due to the substantial amount requested for the Planetarion name.
Did they demand 10k, 20k or 100k for it? Could be a decent name longer term, so quite understandable.

Fairly pleased with having stopped playing now...and certainly not wanting to play the "last round". 10 week round is far to long time for a round.