User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 14 Aug 2005, 15:14   #51
Vas
ROCK biatch

Vas is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Wolfpack - The end of an era

Sad to see you guys go, i hope you all find good homes and good luck to you

[VanX][ToF][xVx][PK][Subh][InS][Omen][Destiny][ROCK]

Proud to been a Member of Gal 1:6 R18
Vas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2005, 15:44   #52
c00ly

Thnx for all WP, i had a great time with u all im gonna miss it so, and i`ll hope to see u all soon once more ^^ /me fluffles all the wolves!

Arooooooooooooooo!
Unread 14 Aug 2005, 16:08   #53
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos
It would have felt good to punch you in the face right about now.
hahahahaha.

lol-ing at the internet users, from new york.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2005, 16:19   #54
Ginga
Reassuringly Expensive

Ginga is infamous around these partsGinga is infamous around these partsGinga is infamous around these partsGinga is infamous around these parts

nm

#TGV is open if you need a new home
Ginga is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2005, 16:26   #55
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HobbieRogue4
WolfPack ceased to exist after Round 4. Period.
Kinda agree that WP's never been the same, but then again current WP came closer to winning rounds than WP r4 did.

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2005, 16:51   #56
mens
Sheep

mens is an unknown quantity at this point

touchè
mens is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2005, 17:01   #57
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
Hobbie...go stick you head back up your ass n piss off
As much as someone might consider 'respect' to be an issue, the authenticity of 'Wolfpack' is a valid topic up for discussion. AD is not one way traffic.

And to be honest - to claim that an alliance leaves a legacy greater than VtS/Fury, is a bit far-fetched, really.

While you're allowed to call him a twat, I don't really see a good reason to declare his posts invalid.
Unread 14 Aug 2005, 17:17   #58
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

/me whimpers a bit
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2005, 17:30   #59
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
About time you stopped using that name to be honest.

quoted for truth.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2005, 17:35   #60
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

it's a sad day . i would hope wp members and indeed hc find a nice new home to continue playing in and remain a part of this community
Unread 14 Aug 2005, 18:12   #61
[Teslav]
May Adun Forgive You

[Teslav] is an unknown quantity at this point

The end of WP :s, idd it is sad to see alliances as known and (in)famous as WP go,
i've seen many alliances disband and many have left good or bad memories but still worth remembering, so it is also with WP, those that have been allie and enemy to me depending from round to round...

ps: i hate them in the round they were in teh WEET block (as ex-VVOMM)
[Teslav] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2005, 18:31   #62
TudorRose
The Rose of Wolfpack

TudorRose is an unknown quantity at this point

I TOTALLY REFUSE TO HAVE MY APRON STRINGS DISCONNECTED FROM BOTH WOLFPACK AND ITS MEMBERS!!!

Although im not a member anymore due to real life grabbing me, its one of the warmest funnest [yes i know its not a word okay] places to both idle and be part of.

There have been many alliances that have had to call it a day. I mourn yet, not totally. There will be a time perhaps when Wolfpack will be back with all new members. An all new cast if you like, who will carry on the tradition of the family of Wolfpack.

This alliance wasnt just an alliance, it was a family. We've had bitching matches [of which i know for a fact that i have caused]. There are just some people that really do deserve a 'bitch slapping' and im sure im one of them for quite a few people within pack. I've caused no end of arguments just for the sake of being a stubborn cow. There have been falling outs, snide remarks.. you know.. just like you do in your own families. Bitching at ya brothers/sisters, even parents!! for targeting your planet and nickin ya roids. I mean.. HOW DARE THEY!!.

Its been a memorable experiance and I for one, will never forget each and everyone of you!! Wolfpack provided a home, a safe haven from the real world. I've had lectures, and revalations in my real life. Thanks to pack, i gave up my heavy drinking, and sorted out my life.

When things were'nt going well, you were there for me and gave me the courage to resolve problems that i had. Oh woe is me!! how will i cope without you!?? I DO HOPE that you will all sit in the #pack channel so that we can keep in touch. For those who know me, I have several email addresses that you can use to keep in touch.

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Please feel free to add me and mail me and.. spam my email with all your useless drivel which keeps us all connected.

Catwoman!, we are still planning on moving to Aus, so, .. BEWARE!! 'm a comin !! :-D

It is no longer about the game, but about the community that has been created. As with other alliances that have disbanded, they not only played the game, but they took care of their members planets and lives.

I have seen people who emotionally have been tooo too close to the edge, myself included and.. sheesh!! you guys!! give yourselves a pat on the back or whatever as you looked after our planets, our minds and our hearts.

Godspeed to each and everyone of you. [no i aint no bible basher for christs sake!] but i do wish you all well!

[here comes the cheesy bit] ..
cat you cow!! you had me bluddy cryin ffs! :'~(

BE PROUD TO HAVE BEEN A MEMBER OF WOLFPACK!! It may have started out as an alliance for the game yet, it turned out to be an alliance of the heart and soul of each and every one of its members. Its passing will be duly noted, missed, and remembered. We were one, now we are many. We have matured, but we will never forget and will always remember those who were part of our lives within the game.

It goes without saying, i could say soo much more. sooooooooooo much more!!! Yet words escape me...

Thank you for allowing me to part of your lives.

With all of my love

Dawn

(TudorRose)

*and yes Cat, 'm cryin too* :-(

To my dying day, there will be members who will stay within my heart. If you dont see your nick, its not because your not dear to me at all.

Catwoman - For all your advice, old lady to another old lady
MrNiceGnu - Oh boy!! you just HAVE to visit again !! Be careful when you get ya own place.. 'm a comin to visit you too!! try to make it within the next year babe!
Cavalier - oh for cryin out loud.. your such a male chauvinist, but the world NEEDS people like yourself. No offence meant but im sure you will take it .. still love ya tho
Xandria - I have to admit, I did get jealous of you. NO dont ask why.. it was part of my problems not yours Missy Penquin :P
|Darky| - so bloody hard to get hold of but, worth it!

There are loads more of you, just too many to mention. Sadly ive resorted to a bit of the ole vodka to comfort meself. So the mind aint workin too well sadly.

I love you all. You are the best!!

Dawn (again)
TudorRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2005, 18:35   #63
TudorRose
The Rose of Wolfpack

Oh and Hoobie!! Karis here.. you remember me donchya!! ive still got pics of ya on meh hdd..

but..nehoo.. Wolfpack lasted longer than Legion dint they.. so you dont really have a place to talk do ya.

hope your doin well hun, think of ya from time to time.

Hugs n kisses

Tudz (aka karis)
Unread 14 Aug 2005, 18:45   #64
TudorRose
The Rose of Wolfpack

As far as im concerned, no one has stated that WP is better or worse than any alliance that has disbanded. Its a measure of respect to see an alliance disband. Sure we may not have been as good as some of the alliances out there, but we are still family. Good, Bad, who cares! There was fun, there were trials and tribulations, but, as with other good alliances, we pulled together. I can honestly say WP was not the best alliance i was in, but they were the SECOND best. Again, its all down to personal opinion and the friends we have made. Whether you were WP or not.

hugs and kisses

Tudz
Unread 14 Aug 2005, 18:58   #65
sunnie
The Original !

sunnie will become famous soon enoughsunnie will become famous soon enough

I will always recall my days with WP with both pride and honor. You guys were and always will be AWESOME !! I learned a LOT in WP. (god forbid.. even to run defence *sticks out tongue !)
Most of all, I built a base of friends that I will always, always treasure. And, somehow, I just don't see WP staying 'disbanded' for long ! Hugz and smoochies to all !!!

Sunnie
r3 - 6 ACID HC
r8 - 9 WP, Senator
r9.5 - 11 vSn, DC, Intel Ofcr
r12 - 14 1up, happy peon !
sunnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2005, 18:59   #66
Ziw
cute and fluffy

Ziw is a jewel in the roughZiw is a jewel in the roughZiw is a jewel in the rough

sad to see this ally go (as well as the others ?)

Well, all I can say is, well played wolfpack.
Where nice to play with/against you these rounds.
[23:19:48] <wish> Thats gay. I like it
Ziw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2005, 18:59   #67
TheRealKakarott
WORD!

TheRealKakarott is an unknown quantity at this point

just dropped in here for any strange accident again..
didnt care about planetarion for a few years now..

but when i played with xanadu and ministy as a bc in the earlier rounds it was fun beeing allied and working together with you guys

R.I.P
Unread 14 Aug 2005, 19:06   #68
sunnie
The Original !

sunnie will become famous soon enoughsunnie will become famous soon enough

I will always recall my days with WP with both pride and honor. You guys were and always will be AWESOME !! I learned a LOT in WP. (god forbid.. even to run defence *sticks out tongue !)
Most of all, I built a base of friends that I will always, always treasure. And, somehow, I just don't see WP staying 'disbanded' for long ! Hugz and smoochies to all !!!

Sunnie
r3 - 6 ACID HC
r8 - 9 WP, Senator
r9.5 - 11 vSn, DC, Intel Ofcr

r12 - 14 1up, happy peon !
sunnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2005, 23:12   #69
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I do not have great memories of working with Wolfpack. However, you guys going is a loss to PA, and we should still pay our respects.

furball, VGN HC.
Unread 15 Aug 2005, 00:46   #70
Dorraj
[TGV]

Dorraj has a little shameless behaviour in the past

whoa... well good luck to all you guys as you go your seperate ways, and its been fun playing aginst wp ;-)
Dorraj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2005, 01:12   #71
Aidan_Pryde

Aidan_Pryde is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Re: Wolfpack - The end of an era

This is a very sad time indeed!!In all this, i would like to thank 1 person immensely. Fozzy from round 4 when cluster alliances actually meant something, thanks for turning on our kick ass private galaxywhere we sacrificed ourselves in helping Jetsen and Cat which found me some good friends and a new rocking alliance!!
Thanks Jets wherever you're fishing at and Catwoman,by far the nicest person on the internet, for giving me a true home in this world. I will always remeber the fun banter even with the lack of sleep in those early rounds and wishful that i could have been around more for the later ones.

Hope to see yous all around irc Cat, Moshy, Rabba, Walldo, Nitini...all of WP mates

It can't truly be the end anyway, we'll just get some much needed sleep. ;-)
Aidan_Pryde is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2005, 02:01   #72
Torz
Up yours

Torz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aidan_Pryde
This is a very sad time indeed!!In all this, i would like to thank 1 person immensely. Fozzy from round 4 when cluster alliances actually meant something, thanks for turning on our kick ass private galaxywhere we sacrificed ourselves in helping Jetsen and Cat which found me some good friends and a new rocking alliance!!
Thanks Jets wherever you're fishing at and Catwoman,by far the nicest person on the internet, for giving me a true home in this world. I will always remeber the fun banter even with the lack of sleep in those early rounds and wishful that i could have been around more for the later ones.

Hope to see yous all around irc Cat, Moshy, Rabba, Walldo, Nitini...all of WP mates

It can't truly be the end anyway, we'll just get some much needed sleep. ;-)

It was para alliances that meant anything in round4 - unless you were LDK (c46 or whatever it was)
Torz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2005, 03:49   #73
DigitalZero
Round 1er

DigitalZero will become famous soon enoughDigitalZero will become famous soon enough

Good luck to you all, I remember when WP came to be... never thought you would leave us.

Round 1 - 6: NewDawn
- 3,4,5 - ND HC
Round 7: NeMeSiS
Round 8,9: ND..then retired
Round 12: return to PA. NewDawn
Round 13 - Present: NewDawn, 35+ HC.

PA-Radio!!!
DigitalZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2005, 05:06   #74
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about

With all do respect, in Round 4, WolfPack did far better than most (sic. 40 members) before NoS pulled a fast one, forcing just about everyone (minus Xanadu) to pull up their panties as quickly as possible.

And for the record, my "stint" in WP was between Rounds 4 & 5... I saw no actual combat while wearing WP colors.

"WPO" settled that crap. And, "WPO" was what gave birth to everyone's dreamland "Wolfpack."

P.S. I'm not bitter, tee-hee!
Unread 15 Aug 2005, 05:39   #75
Jaric
King of kings

Jaric is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Re: Wolfpack - The end of an era

All the best guys. Sorry to see you go
Jaric is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2005, 08:03   #76
Orion Treet
Forever Noob

Orion Treet has a spectacular aura aboutOrion Treet has a spectacular aura about

So sorry to see you go WP I've grown a great deal of respect for you over the rounds and it will be sore miss May you all find new homes quickly where you will once again feel at home (though ofcourse your heart will always stay with the alliance you've been with for rounds, know the feeling) RIP Wolfpack Twas an honor flying with you guys during speedgame end r12.
<Zhil> I am HC
<Zhil> I gave myself permission
<[MO]Forest> i meant a proper hc, not a hc who would suicide into his MO's fleet

Played r4-9.5 r12-14 Now retired.
Proud to have been Cosmic Frostbite (r12 - 22:5 - #1 gal)
Forever [4D] - LCH, ND, Absolute, TFD, DLR
Might and greed will never outweigh honor and loyalty!
Orion Treet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2005, 09:46   #77
Remy
Ex-Head Multihunter

Remy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud of

Regrettably, one more bites the dust !

GL to all of you, and may you find life after WP (being it in another alliance or in RL)
R7-9: Had an account, but didnt play seriously
R09.5: []LCH[] Officer
R10.0: []LCH[] HC (Rank #9, #1 Gal)
R10.5-R18.0: []LCH[] HC Scanner!
R18.0-R33 : Multihunter, Head MH
R34-.. : [CT] HC
Remy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2005, 09:58   #78
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

played with a fair few WP's over the years and a couple of nice ones this round, shame they had to go and id like to offer my congratulations for being such a successful stable alliance for so long.

Good luck in what you + your members do. Grrrarr!! <<< (my wolf impression..)
Unread 15 Aug 2005, 10:26   #79
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Well its ashame to see an ex alliance leave the game, the impact you have made the last few rounds (especially rnd 13) is what guarentees you were always a "top" alliance. Its ashame to see an alliance with circa 100 members leave the game. Especially with a skilled and knowledgable command team. I was proud to be in Wolfpack, and Im sure so were many others. Finally <3 |Darky| and Catwoman.
Unread 15 Aug 2005, 11:47   #80
DarkAngel
Nothing Is Forever.

DarkAngel is an unknown quantity at this point

sad to hear had many friends win pack over the years.

Gone but not forgotten.
Unread 15 Aug 2005, 13:58   #81
Provider
Smurf Forever

Provider is an unknown quantity at this point

This is the point where I have to write something usefull and meaningfull but at this point I cant.

It aint a secret that real life was getting to me for some rounds now but wolfpack was and will always be in my heart. I was there from round 5 till my end and it was my honour to be one of the hc's for many many rounds.

I can only be proud to see how some people who started as (forgive me here cat) noobish to grow to one of the best hc's I know. Without doubt darky, rabba, nit, excalibur were on the same level but ah well.. you know our history cat.

Sigh what can I say.. Guess i can drop the plan to return to pa (again) because there is nothing to return for. Except the great people I've met in my years for wolfpack. I will miss you all and I can say that I love some deeply.

Recently had some long talks with some xanadu members. Altho in another game i ran into them again (everquest 2, runnyeye server). The memories I had then and those I have now make it clear to me that I will never forget Wolfpack.

Wolfpack forever. That's all I can say

-=Caliban [ND HC]=-

rnd 3: If I only could remember - GIA HC/TGS
rnd 4: [30:14:3] (smurfs) - Fury/TGS HC || rnd 5: [21:4:16] (gauls) - TGS HC / WPO
rnd 6: [1:2:4] (LotR) - WP HC || rnd 7: [22:8:9] - WP HC
rnd 8: [55:8:9] - WP HC || rnd 9: [11:10:8] - WP HC || rnd 9,5: [x:y:z] -
WP HC rnd 10,11,12 etc cant be assed anymore to write it down here.
rnd 35, 36. 37: ND

Proud to be a Wolf in [WolfPack]
Provider is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2005, 15:42   #82
Chaos

Chaos will become famous soon enoughChaos will become famous soon enough

I'm realy sad to see you go.

You've been the best and most loyal Ally we've ever had.

We noticed you where having some problems, and didn't want to complain.
But we had no idea how bad it was.

I wish there was anything I could do to help you.
but I guess it's too late to save WP now.

/me gives WP a final w00f. =(
R7-R11 : HR HC / NoS Head Techie / NoS WC
R12 : Retired <- GF gives ultimatum. PA or Her.
R13 : HR Peon -> BC -> MC (GC of Winning Gal)
R14 : HR HC
R15 : Retired <- GF dumps me cuz of PA.
R16 : HR Peon
R19 : Omen BC
R20-R30 : Retired
R31 : HR Peon

Someone give me a dictionary.
Cuz I don't seem to know what retired means. =/
Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2005, 15:59   #83
Provider
Smurf Forever

Provider is an unknown quantity at this point

nha its never to late so save wolfpack.

Wp aint dead. It's just disbanded for now. The spirit that ran Wolfpack can never and will never die

-=Caliban [ND HC]=-

rnd 3: If I only could remember - GIA HC/TGS
rnd 4: [30:14:3] (smurfs) - Fury/TGS HC || rnd 5: [21:4:16] (gauls) - TGS HC / WPO
rnd 6: [1:2:4] (LotR) - WP HC || rnd 7: [22:8:9] - WP HC
rnd 8: [55:8:9] - WP HC || rnd 9: [11:10:8] - WP HC || rnd 9,5: [x:y:z] -
WP HC rnd 10,11,12 etc cant be assed anymore to write it down here.
rnd 35, 36. 37: ND

Proud to be a Wolf in [WolfPack]
Provider is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2005, 20:25   #84
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

It´s always sad to see a alliance to leave.
Best wishes to the WP people, and good luck for future (how ever it will look)
Unread 15 Aug 2005, 21:15   #85
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

Seth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of light

Was nice working alongside you peeps, im sure this is the right thing to do and im positive you will have loads of old members returning when you hairy n00bs decide to reform;D
R5: [HR] - [DuH] Triad with [BD] & [UV]
R6: [HR] - [HyB] Alliance with [BD]
R7, R8, R9, R9.5: Nos Wing [HR]
R10: [HR]
R10.5: [HR] - [FYTFO] Alliance with ]LCH[
R11, R12, R13, R15, R16, R17: [HR]
Seth Mace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2005, 21:53   #86
Lokie

Lokie is on a distinguished road

To bad to see a alliance like wp fall away.

Catwoman, `t hass been fun playing... good luck
Unread 16 Aug 2005, 06:49   #87
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about

What a sad day - i wasn't getting up and expecting to see this

Rabba and catty I hope you and your members find a decent home like you deserve.

All the best

Rumad
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Aug 2005, 08:01   #88
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future

Big will be the hole left by you guys. I knew about WP even b4 playing this game. Definelly a bitter taste seeing WP and some allies who made PA history disbanding.

My wishes are Provider's words

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Aug 2005, 08:17   #89
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

oh well, atleast you didnt get a WP tattoo unlike a certain 1up member did. (Ely tattoo)

Now can we please go easy on words like Honour, pride, Wo0f, and those relly annoying colours.

Hobbie is right, this isnt the original WP, but then again that doesnt really matter now.

Anyway, fun playing along, now go make a new alliance, as I am sure some of you will
Unread 16 Aug 2005, 08:34   #90
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Provider
nha its never to late so save wolfpack.

Wp aint dead. It's just disbanded for now. The spirit that ran Wolfpack can never and will never die

get em back then.
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Aug 2005, 09:16   #91
Darky

Darky is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legator
get em back then.
wanna rejoin us?
Unread 16 Aug 2005, 10:23   #92
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darky
wanna rejoin us?
got my own agenda now :/ (again?)

but still ffs

you had 80 members, of course its hard to maintem them but there should be enough energy left for wp like going with 40 members.

you dont need a hc or dc - just BC´s and someone blabbing stupid things :P
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Aug 2005, 10:28   #93
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legator
got my own agenda now :/ (again?)

but still ffs

you had 80 members, of course its hard to maintem them but there should be enough energy left for wp like going with 40 members.

you dont need a hc or dc - just BC´s and someone blabbing stupid things :P
Sometimes it's idd better to start over with only your core and nothing more. Changing your alliance name can help in this.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Aug 2005, 12:47   #94
Ultramar
:)

Ultramar has a spectacular aura aboutUltramar has a spectacular aura aboutUltramar has a spectacular aura about

Ouch, another of the big alliances bites the dust
Ultramar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Aug 2005, 13:49   #95
ElAlan
Muppet

ElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of light

Perhaps I was a bit abusive of Wp at times especially when in a mainly WP gal they forgot to ask my alliance for defence the one night i wasnt online, but that aside I knew a lot of good people and good players from WP and am sad to here they are breaking up, sad to hear of any such well established large alliance disband. Good luck to all the members in future playing and in their new alliances.

Retired.
ElAlan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Aug 2005, 20:11   #96
Heru
NoS High Command

Heru is an unknown quantity at this point

It still amazes me to this day that the likes of HobbieRogue continue to spam that Wolfpack died in Round 4. Well, I was in Wolfpack in round 4, stayed there when everyone else jumped ship, and we rebuilt it. In no way was it dead.

Just because most gave up, doesn't mean they had rights to the name.

A little class and maturity are in order. Don't flame others for picking up what you dropped ungratefully. The days of round 4 are LONG gone.

As for all the other bashing being done here: Wolfpack played the way they wanted to play, as countless other alliances have. Just because you disagreed does not mean you are right.

I, for one, respect what Wolfpack did, and their long run in Planetarion.

R.I.P Wolfpack!
r5-7: WolfPack HC
r8-11: retired
r12: NoS BC
r13-14: NoS HC
Heru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Aug 2005, 21:06   #97
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
Sometimes it's idd better to start over with only your core and nothing more. Changing your alliance name can help in this.
Yeah, it worked great for Fury after round 4.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2005, 04:59   #98
kingzzz

kingzzz is an unknown quantity at this point

good luck to all wpers for the future, maybe one day we may all reunite together as it is not everyday u can bury a legacy wolfpack has created for itself.

Proud To Be Pack
kingzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2005, 01:11   #99
TheShadowMan
Choice of Whacker sir?

TheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud of

Just like to say, I had the most fun in wolfpack than I have had in any alliance.

I'm sorry to see you disband but understand the pressures of RL.

All the best,

tsm

ps /me nicked Irene's cookies
Unread 18 Aug 2005, 03:01   #100
Bowen
Here Comes The Pain!!!!!!

Bowen has a little shameless behaviour in the past

to all the members of wolfpack its been great having you on here and it is sad to see anyone leave PA friend or foe......good luck to you all in the future -x-

Rnd 3 - 6: Legion
Rnd:12 - 14: Rock
Rnd 20 (Part): Rock
Rnd 24: NewDawn (Winners)
Rnd 25: Rock

Sig reduced cos of moaning lil girls
Bowen is offline   Reply With Quote