User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 20 Jan 2006, 19:22   #1
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
[Football] Tottonhem Away

Ok so far this seasons ive been to 5 away games and 7 home games, considering I live in the south isnt bad for a villa fan. I have to say that each time I go to an away game I love it as the villa fans sing there hearts out and the team play better.

Anyway tomoz im off to spurs away. It was a bit worrying at first as I booked my ticket about 3 weeks ago, except when I was back in brum last week I forgot to pick it up, I told them I would. Luckily I phoned them up today and they said I can pick it up at spurs which is

So I was speaking to my dad today and he told me that a couple of seasons ago him and a few of his mates had a bit of trouble down at tottenham. He advised me not to wear a shirt and keep a low profile. This is my first time going to white hart lane on my own the first time I was drunk and went with the official travel.

I want to know if theres any spurs fans or fans who have travelled to tottenham and have heard of any trouble. I heard they have a few active firms who are up for a fight and wait for you outside the away end.

Anyway ill keep a low profile, but was just wondering if anyone know anything (like best way to get there etc)