User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 25 Jul 2007, 07:45   #1
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Talking to angels

It's possible now. The Princess of Norway has founded a special school together with a friend of hers, with the aim to help children learn how to communicate with angels, and to create miracles with one's own force and with the help of those mentioned angels.

Only for 2000£ a year.

Wonder what sort of miracles I could learn to perform for that money.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jul 2007, 07:47   #2
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Talking to angels

On a sidenote, the Norwegian royal family seems a little retarded with this sort of shit popping up. Wonder what sort of head-banging break-fluid drinking was required to achieve this.
Unread 25 Jul 2007, 13:13   #3
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

oh, we have a princess here who talks to trees. this is what inbred does to you i guess.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jul 2007, 14:56   #4
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts

Royal families in Europe have been shagging and making babies within their own bloodlines since they started to exist.

Thank god our princess who talks to rocks, angels & pritteh toads did marry outside the family.... with a drug using retarded wannabe writer.

Not that the heir to the thrown did so much better by marrying a crackhead slash prostitute.

<Deffeh> I just told my parents im a homosexual, now they kicked me out
Allfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jul 2007, 17:16   #5
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

i honestly think the windsor line needs to be cut off after the present Queen dies/hands on the crown, we need a different, less shit, sucsessor to the throne than charles or either of his gay little bastards.
Unread 25 Jul 2007, 17:22   #6
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts

If we keep the royals in Europe we should make sure they don't date anyone outside their gene pool as i despise commoners with disillusions of grandure.

They could every 40 year or so implant an embryo into a queen to be so they get fresh blood, ofc the donors would be killed after their work is done, and their families wiped out.

<Deffeh> I just told my parents im a homosexual, now they kicked me out
Allfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jul 2007, 20:14   #7
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I think it would require an exceptional mental strength for anyone to remain sane if they were born Royal.
Unread 25 Jul 2007, 21:34   #8
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Is that like you know, fraud? Seeing as there are no such vhings as angels and the whole this is complete bullshit.

btw, you remind me of horn when he went through that phase of reading shit papers he found on the tube and reporting back here.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jul 2007, 21:56   #9
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
Is that like you know, fraud? Seeing as there are no such vhings as angels and the whole this is complete bullshit.
Pre-post confession - I didn't actually know the 2006 Fraud Act was in force. I only remembered the bill. However it states:

2 Fraud by false representation
(1) A person is in breach of this section if he—
(a) dishonestly makes a false representation, and
(b) intends, by making the representation

B
Fraud Act 2006 (c. 35) 2
(i) to make a gain for himself or another, or
(ii) to cause loss to another or to expose another to a risk of loss.
(2) A representation is false if—
(a) it is untrue or misleading, and
(b) the person making it knows that it is, or might be, untrue or misleading.

(3) “Representation” means any representation as to fact or law, including a
representation as to the state of mind of—
(a) the person making the representation, or
(b) any other person.
(4) A representation may be express or implied.
(5) For the purposes of this section a representation may be regarded as made if it
(or anything implying it) is submitted in any form to any system or device
designed to receive, convey or respond to communications (with or without
human intervention).

I've highlighted the relevant bits.

The questions are:

1) Is her representation that there are angels untrue or misleading?
2) Is she saying that "there are angels this is a fact" and therefore is she making a representation?
3) Is she saying this in order to make a gain for herself?
4) Is all of this dishonest?

These are the questions. A jury ought to decide.
Unread 25 Jul 2007, 22:22   #10
dda-II

dda-II has much to be proud ofdda-II has much to be proud ofdda-II has much to be proud ofdda-II has much to be proud ofdda-II has much to be proud ofdda-II has much to be proud ofdda-II has much to be proud ofdda-II has much to be proud ofdda-II has much to be proud of

I thought Zhukov was the Princess of Norway.
dda-II is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jul 2007, 22:23   #11
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda-II
I thought Zhukov was the Princess of Norway.
you and your people have lived too long in the absense of royalty.
Unread 26 Jul 2007, 06:05   #12
Tietäjä
Good Son

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
btw, you remind me of horn when he went through that phase of reading shit papers he found on the tube and reporting back here.

horn

of all people I remind you of horn

Unread 26 Jul 2007, 07:16   #13
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä

horn

of all people I remind you of horn

Haha...
Well, if you feel sad and lonely now, you can join my satanist club you know.
Unread 26 Jul 2007, 08:27   #14
Tietäjä
Good Son

We could start with chopping the kitten in your avatar and eating it's kidneys raw?
Unread 26 Jul 2007, 08:34   #15
Tietäjä
Good Son

On a sidenote, perhaps we could apply for Martha Louise to grant us some Astarte teaching in case our rites require contacting stuff on the grey area?

She's not that bad looking, though, perhaps I could while on it grant my donation to the gene pool Allfather mentioned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASG
Is that like you know, fraud?
Aren't these weirdoschools very common ways to pull cash off idiots? There's a thing here, some yoga flight school with photoshopped pics of people floating above water. They're also saying that if enough people practise yoga flight in the same area the nation will be made invincible or something like that.
Unread 26 Jul 2007, 17:00   #16
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

I hope Ill learn that someday.

It was a rather expensive loan for that 2k quid
Unread 26 Jul 2007, 21:10   #17
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
On a sidenote, the Norwegian royal family seems a little retarded with this sort of shit popping up. Wonder what sort of head-banging break-fluid drinking was required to achieve this.
This has been known and widely acknowledged where I live for years.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2007, 04:59   #18
Tietäjä
Good Son

The head-banging and break-fluid drinking?
Unread 27 Jul 2007, 23:25   #19
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
The head-banging and break-fluid drinking?
The whole thing about certain people in the royal family being nuts.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote