User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 7 May 2005, 02:11   #1
Spiderman

Exercise

Hello Friends.

I was wondering what sort of exercise routine, and dietry habbits you lot follow.
I was chatting to a couple of people on irc a few weeks ago about weight training, and it would be interesting to know what your regimes are. I know a few around here are into their strength training.
I started intesive weight training 2 months ago, and completely changed my diet, after 20 years of eating anything at anytime. I'm now losing fat even as I sleep - ready for the summertime sixpack.

Anyone else involved in/interested in weight training? Otherwise - what other forms of exercise do you do?
Unread 7 May 2005, 02:16   #2
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Exercise

I lift my pint glass pretty regularly and I jerk off/.

That's pretty much it.
Unread 7 May 2005, 02:18   #3
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I wrestle with young men as often as i get the chance
Unread 7 May 2005, 02:23   #4
Spiderman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
I wrestle with young men as often as i get the chance
Do you ensure you a greased up to the max?
Unread 7 May 2005, 02:44   #5
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood

That's pretty much it.
sounds lexicon familiar.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2005, 02:56   #6
ph8
Banned

ph8 is on a distinguished road

I do a morning run an 2/3 hours of weights every other day along with some aerobic - hardly reeaelly intensive but it gets the job done!
ph8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2005, 02:59   #7
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I like pooing.
Unread 7 May 2005, 03:09   #8
Spiderman

what musles do you hit? how often do u work each muscle group - have u had any good gains?
Unread 7 May 2005, 04:20   #9
zakoff
Evul Critter

zakoff is on a distinguished road

I race pretty seriously in mtb dh. My daily routing consists of 1hr++ riding. I also try to do a 20/30mile ride once or twice a week to add to my stamina.

I don't do any training that isn't fun and i couldn't really imagine being controlled by a gym etc. its much more itneresting to work out your own system of exercise.

imo - any exercise is good and this is something 90% of the population miss out on.
Unread 7 May 2005, 09:29   #10
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I go to the gym 4 times a week normally. I tend to do either 5k on the rowing machine or 5 miles on the tredmill then 45 minutes on various weight machines. I used to do more cardiovascular exercise but i'm not in training for a half-marathon now so i simply cant be arsed. I just do the weights to try and build myself up a bit because i'm only a pretty small build, i'm not aiming to be the next Arnie.

Last edited by JC; 7 May 2005 at 12:35.
JC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2005, 09:33   #11
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i dont do anything at the moment, every time i go to the shed to get my bike no matter how sunny it is as soon as i lay a single finger on the bike, it starts to rain.

Its beginning to freak me out really
Unread 7 May 2005, 09:40   #12
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

I've been planning for a week or so to do some simple stuff, ie: 8 sets of 25 press-ups, 5 sets of 10 squat-thrusts and varying from 6-10 sets of 40 sit-ups to get me back into shape after gaining fat rapidly over the past few months. I used to cycle and jog, and all of the simple crap above but that was over 3-4 months ago, I am now inexplicably lazy.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2005, 17:11   #13
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Weights, running, muay thai.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2005, 17:15   #14
onetwothree
4 5 6

onetwothree is a name known to allonetwothree is a name known to allonetwothree is a name known to allonetwothree is a name known to allonetwothree is a name known to allonetwothree is a name known to all

Paging idi to thread 185194.
onetwothree is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2005, 17:25   #15
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Weights and football. This week I started taking creatine so as part of my diet I'm testing out my magical bullshit powder. It will give me a psychological edge if nothing else.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2005, 17:40   #16
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Exercise

I eat too much, smoke too much, drink too much, and I don't do any excercise. The only thing I need now is the excessive use of drugs, and I'll have the entire set!

Last edited by Marilyn Manson; 7 May 2005 at 17:46.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2005, 18:11   #17
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

i hockey.

and i eat healthy and unfortunately expensive
Unread 7 May 2005, 18:18   #18
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

I work out at the gym about 2/3 (depends how busy i am) times a week, no 30 minutes bullshit but 2 / 3 hours of serious condition/weight training. I did kickboxing/muay thai for a while but there where too many brainless plebs for my liking.

I eat whatever I like but not too much, also I try to avoid drinking litres of coke. When I go out I barely drink beer, mainly screwdrivers because I want a nice sixpack.

I am quite a skinny guy, which makes things easier, I don't need to lift my ass off every day of the week to get a bit of a better build.
Unread 7 May 2005, 18:41   #19
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future

I bike for half an hour a day but I eat complete shit.
Nondescript Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2005, 18:53   #20
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

I also used to box regularly at a gym before giving up due to aforementioned laziness.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2005, 22:30   #21
CamelToe
You Know I'm Right

CamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these parts

Run to work and home stopping for about 30 minutes of lap swimming each day, followed by calisthenics. Basically, I loosely follow this verision of a Navy SEAL workout I found here. I eat right for the most part, but occasionally I take a day off.

Don't act like you weren't thinking the same thing...

you should stop posting on these forums as you're CRAP
CamelToe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2005, 22:37   #22
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I cycle like 6 miles every morning and I lift weights and I play football every week*.

I don't have any dietary habits unfortunately.

*And I still have a big belly and love handles.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2005, 23:51   #23
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

I used to play football, then I used to run alot and walking in the mountains, then I started weight lifting. Havent done anything since desember, expect for a few push-ups.

Since I dont put on weight anyways, Im still slim and looking good. Go me.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2005, 23:55   #24
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question Re: Exercise

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
then I started weight lifting.
For The USSR?
Unread 9 May 2005, 02:15   #25
Prawn
:o\

Prawn is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderman
what musles do you hit? how often do u work each muscle group - have u had any good gains?
The fact that this comes after the 'I like pooing' post amused me greatly.
Prawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2005, 03:44   #26
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

Nah. Don't really do excercise. I play football and climb when I feel like it, I do a bit of lesuirely walking - and that's it.
I should do more I suppose.
Unread 9 May 2005, 04:03   #27
Cuddley_Battleship
Luminous Flux

Cuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these parts

I get up from my computer several times a day to retrieve junk food and caffeinated liquids. That is my exercise.
Unread 9 May 2005, 04:07   #28
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

bye
Unread 9 May 2005, 09:25   #29
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
I like pooing.
Your anus must be really muscular!
Unread 9 May 2005, 09:25   #30
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

I sometimes take a long walk with our dog.
Unread 9 May 2005, 10:27   #31
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

The only thing I do now is walk up the hill to uni which is pretty intensive!

I don't do anything else, but in the summer when I have nothing to do, I'm going to buy a new bike and ride that and swim. I don't know if I could stand going to a gym but I couldn't do running to get fit as I have shitty knees
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2005, 15:01   #32
Spiderman

KanED - you dont go to Bath Uni do you?
Unread 9 May 2005, 15:02   #33
Spiderman

Quote:

That's pretty much it.
What's your Jizz taste like then?
Unread 9 May 2005, 15:37   #34
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

That was an appalling comment and I hope your parents are proud of you.
Unread 9 May 2005, 15:45   #35
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

I shall be joining the Ju-jitsu club next term.
As far as diet goes I eat plenty of greens and fruit.
Seafood is also excellent.
I don't eat much dairy or wheat.
I drink in moderation, as needing alcohol as a social lubricant probably means you need to improve your social skills.
I drink plenty of mineral water.
I shall also be biking to University next term.

I am Weeks.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2005, 16:09   #36
pyirt
nomen est omen

pyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond repute

Diet varies quite a lot. Healthy for a few weeks (ie: five veg, fruit and meat a day) then unhealth for a few weeks (ie: beans on toast, fatty stuff and snacks).
Exercise varies; walk to work everyday, ride bike when I feel like it, especially on a nice sunny day. Though sit around at home, in pubs and at work too much. No sport to speak of.

Me=Hans_Blix
Views expressed are those of the author and not of any company or organisation I am associated with. Electronic communication can be forged and the integrity of this message is not guaranteed.
pyirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2005, 17:24   #37
Spiderman

Quote:
That was an appalling comment and I hope your parents are proud of you.
You mean my biological parents? my old foster parents? or my grandparents with whom I live now?
Unread 9 May 2005, 17:30   #38
Spiderman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeks
I shall be joining the Ju-jitsu club next term.
As far as diet goes I eat plenty of greens and fruit.
Seafood is also excellent.
I don't eat much dairy or wheat.
I drink in moderation, as needing alcohol as a social lubricant probably means you need to improve your social skills.
I drink plenty of mineral water.
I shall also be biking to University next term.

I am Weeks.
Cool, thats pretty much the same as me. I mainly eat chicken/turkey/seafood with vegetables. Very rarely eat wheat - unless its brown rice or wholemeal bread or pasta.
haven't touched alcohol for the last few weeks - mainly due to exams, busyness, etc. Drink lots of water.

Apart from that, I also eat oatmeal for breakfast without fail each day. Oh and whey protein before and after working out, EFA's once a day, vitimins etc, gonna start on the creatine after uni is over to work my way up to hardcore steroids for the ultimate physique by early August.

It's amazing to think that in 6 weeks I have shed the weight of a small dumbell. Fckin KFC nearly every day is what ruined me....
Unread 9 May 2005, 17:33   #39
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation Re: Exercise

Quote:
Hello Friends.
Unread 9 May 2005, 17:34   #40
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
You mean my biological parents? my old foster parents? or my grandparents with whom I live now?
If you look up and to your right out of your basement window you'll see a skywriting plane that has just completed the phrase "Seriously struggling to care here".
Unread 10 May 2005, 10:06   #41
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

I run about 5 km a day, do a little bit of resistance training in the evenings, weights, finger pushups and that sort of thing, as well as punching and kicking drills, and I do between 4.5 and 6 hours of kung fu per week.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2005, 23:55   #42
Anu
Kontrè*******

Anu is infamous around these parts

weights about 4 days a week, running on tuesdays, beachvolley in the weekends. and now and then a mountain hike.

I only eat food I really like tho. which means a lot of junkfood. rarely any really healthy food. no protein shakes and the likes cause i can't afford.
Anu is offline   Reply With Quote