User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 30 Apr 2005, 12:23   #1
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
My Mate Martin

Revealed last night that he has started using some gay phone thing on Sky cause he gets bored. I wasn't too bothered about that, and I was only a little disturbed by his admitting that he has sent pictures of his willy to various blokes. The problem I have is that he has been sending a picture of me to these blokes and they are all dying to meet him/me.

What do I do oh wise sages of GD,

Hide away in a dark room and refuse to answer the door or just cope with my apparent status as a gay icon ?

No rear end shannanigans type suggestions though. Not my thing at all.

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Apr 2005, 12:27   #2
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: My Mate Martin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaio
just cope with my apparent status as a gay icon ?
whata the worse that can happen? Women dig gay icons as well...
Unread 30 Apr 2005, 12:39   #3
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

heh.. if they're going off his cock and your picture.. then you can only hope they'll lose interest when they see the real thing
Unread 30 Apr 2005, 13:06   #4
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

punch him in the face, it may be a bit extreme but it will stop him from sending your picture to anyone else
Unread 30 Apr 2005, 13:18   #5
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
punch him in the face, it may be a bit extreme but it will stop him from sending your picture to anyone else
I did consider breaking his fingers but he was going to buy a round and how would he be able to carry the drinks ?

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 30 Apr 2005, 13:26   #6
Richie987
Mistress's fluffer

Richie987 can only hope to improve

I'd go skitz personally......he's got no right to do that , well out of order! *grrr*
#1 Galaxy Winner
#1 ********** Galaxy winner
Top 15 ********** planet
Richie987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Apr 2005, 13:31   #7
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

ah, but think of this scenario:

2 years time, you go to city [insert name of large city here] for a night out, your with your bird/mates and you are 'having it large' when someone who you have never met before starts talking to you, your uncomfortable, but drunk, so put up with it, until it becomes apparent that he thinks he recognises you as being 'gaylord2005' from skychat, at which point, you have a very embarrasing situation on your hands
Unread 30 Apr 2005, 13:56   #8
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
ah, but think of this scenario:

2 years time, you go to city [insert name of large city here] for a night out, your with your bird/mates and you are 'having it large' when someone who you have never met before starts talking to you, your uncomfortable, but drunk, so put up with it, until it becomes apparent that he thinks he recognises you as being 'gaylord2005' from skychat, at which point, you have a very embarrasing situation on your hands
I've killed and hidden bodies before. It's no biggy

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 30 Apr 2005, 14:09   #9
roadrunner_0
cynic

fair enough, so long as you are prepared for the possibility
Unread 30 Apr 2005, 14:11   #10
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

could it be his way of coming on to you, seeing how you'd react without asking directly?

face it, he wants you :eek:
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Apr 2005, 14:26   #11
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

break his face.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Apr 2005, 14:27   #12
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: My Mate Martin

I thought* this thread was about Paul Martin's political troubles.

*Hoped.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Apr 2005, 14:49   #13
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

Ask him to put "no anal" in your profile.
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Apr 2005, 15:01   #14
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Quote:
Originally Posted by idimmu
oh vaio, you might like a bit of bum fun
I may well, but I don't intend to ever be in the position to find out.

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 1 May 2005, 01:14   #15
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

sue him.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2005, 01:25   #16
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

he can't

my only question is how subtle is vaio's homophobia gonna get?
Unread 1 May 2005, 01:36   #17
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i thought transmission of pictures without proper authorisation of person was illegal in this country now unless its in the public interest?

plus
theres the whole issue of deformation of charachter?

explain why neither apply yahwe. its not that im being 'a twat' im just curious as to why he couldnt infact sue should he so wish (presuming he could supply evidence to back up his claims.)
Unread 1 May 2005, 01:42   #18
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
he can't
He can in Chad.
Unread 1 May 2005, 01:46   #19
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Quote:
he can't

The fact I'm not gay and don't want to be shagged up the arse makes me homophobic now ?

Blimey

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 1 May 2005, 01:49   #20
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
i thought transmission of pictures without proper authorisation of person was illegal in this country now unless its in the public interest?

plus

explain why neither apply yahwe. its not that im being 'a twat' im just curious as to why he couldnt infact sue should he so wish (presuming he could supply evidence to back up his claims.)
oh said who?

illegal in a 'i can sue' you kind of way is not illegal.

we are not america. lost of what we do can get us sued, but it just doesn't happen because while yes you are liable, we (the uk) assess damages properly

he can sue and win.

he'll win about 50p. so there's no point in suing.

see???

that's the difference between us and america. they use juries to assess damages, so in american its worth it if you can talk the jusry into granting £1000s. in england the judge ain't gonna listen.

(is this clear? i'm kinda drunk)
Unread 1 May 2005, 01:56   #21
JammyJim
Godfather

ta very much
Unread 1 May 2005, 01:58   #22
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
Pfffftt ngh lol
Unread 1 May 2005, 09:22   #23
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
he can't

oh, it's been rather blatant quite a lot of the time. but in this case he's got 'just a little' bit of a point. by which i mean if someone had done that to me i probably would have been arrested for the consequences.
Unread 1 May 2005, 15:11   #24
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
oh, it's been rather blatant quite a lot of the time. but in this case he's got 'just a little' bit of a point. by which i mean if someone had done that to me i probably would have been arrested for the consequences.
Please give examples of my blatant homophobia, ta

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 1 May 2005, 19:25   #25
H1TMANish
BlueTuba

H1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant future

Quote:
The fact I'm not gay and don't want to be shagged up the arse makes me homophobic now ?

Blimey

~Vaio~
you know it makes sense
H1TMANish is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2005, 19:31   #26
ceres

ceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud of

Is this one of those "My Mate" things where you are actually talking about yourself to try and gauge the level of social acceptance?
________
VAPORIZER FORUM

Last edited by ceres; 31 Aug 2011 at 07:01.
ceres is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2005, 20:21   #27
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Please give examples of my blatant homophobia, ta

~Vaio~
You don't want to be raped by a stranger. That's homophobia by anyone's standards.
Unread 1 May 2005, 21:45   #28
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceres
Is this one of those "My Mate" things where you are actually talking about yourself to try and gauge the level of social acceptance?
No.

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 1 May 2005, 21:46   #29
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
You don't want to be raped by a stranger. That's homophobia by anyone's standards.
I'd have thought it was a sensible policy myself

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 2 May 2005, 00:05   #30
roadrunner_0
cynic

Quote:
its not homophobic, its just sensible
Unread 2 May 2005, 00:35   #31
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Quote:
15 hours later and no examples Phang ?

Pretty piss poor if you ask me.

I'll accept an apology when you are ready.

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 2 May 2005, 00:43   #32
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:

Blimey

~Vaio~

yes

yes it does.

you see the very fact that you feel the need to say "don't want to be shagged up the arse " that's homophobic

prolonging the absurdly homophobic idea of 'backs to the wall' type comments. homophobic

actually believing that gay men are going to somehow sexually molest you. homophobic

thinking it is acceptable to make light of a form of rape?

posting that you believe gay people will rape you?

homophobia is a form of prejudicial treatment of one type of people identified by means of their sexual preference.

you are expressing homophobic nonsense through this farce of a thread.
Unread 2 May 2005, 00:52   #33
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

good grief, a short delay between posts on one thread on the internet?

HEAVENS.

because a sane person would find this to be SUCH a good post
because i'm SURE you would have posted a thread about this if they'd just been pissheads

and if i felt compelled to search more keywords or post links to less clear-cut instances or trawl through your comments on topic on the subject i'm SURE i'd see nothing but happy-clappy liberalism.
Unread 2 May 2005, 09:54   #34
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

piss poor

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 2 May 2005, 10:08   #35
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

What a great prank.
In a years time you'll be able to laugh about this in a "hey, do you remember the time you sent my photo to these gay dudes, that was funny wasn't it"-like way.
Unread 2 May 2005, 15:43   #36
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Quote:
yes

yes it does.

you see the very fact that you feel the need to say "don't want to be shagged up the arse " that's homophobic

prolonging the absurdly homophobic idea of 'backs to the wall' type comments. homophobic

actually believing that gay men are going to somehow sexually molest you. homophobic

thinking it is acceptable to make light of a form of rape?

posting that you believe gay people will rape you?

homophobia is a form of prejudicial treatment of one type of people identified by means of their sexual preference.

you are expressing homophobic nonsense through this farce of a thread.
Shouldn't this be in a thread entitled Yahwe explains how to talk even more shite than usual ?

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 2 May 2005, 16:22   #37
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Yahwe thinks that if you insult someone, and they happen to be gay, it makes you a homophobe. He doesn't understand what the word means, we have established this in #forums before.

Don't worry about it Vaio. He uses it as a huge generic comment, should you say anything negative about a homosexual.
Unread 2 May 2005, 16:31   #38
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

I have yet to take ANYTHING Yahwe says seriously. Unfortunatly quite a few do.

Must be a fan boy thing.

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 2 May 2005, 16:33   #39
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Quote:
Shouldn't this be in a thread entitled Yahwe explains how to talk even more shite than usual ?

~Vaio~
way to tackle the issues there man
Unread 2 May 2005, 16:33   #40
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

ITT , we discover Vaio loves teh Cock.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 May 2005, 16:34   #41
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Quote:
way to tackle the issues there man
With the truth ?

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 2 May 2005, 16:42   #42
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Quote:
With the truth ?

~Vaio~
holy shit your razor sharp wit wins the argument obviously

twat
Unread 2 May 2005, 16:57   #43
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

phang likes penis in his bum
Unread 2 May 2005, 17:00   #44
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

seriously though Vaio's an idiot.
Unread 2 May 2005, 18:04   #45
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
ITT , we discover Vaio loves teh Cock.
Only my own

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 2 May 2005, 18:06   #46
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Quote:

seriously though Vaio's an idiot.
Why ? Because I don't agree with you ?

That post has nothing to suggest homophobia. Did you just like the title and think 'That will do ?'
You either didn't read it or didn't understand it.

You were wrong, admit it and everyone can move on.

Idiot.

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 2 May 2005, 18:07   #47
Marilyn Manson
Gone

What if you were being buggered by yourself? Would you suck your own cock if you could? Cmon Vaio we need to know.
Unread 2 May 2005, 18:08   #48
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
What if you were being buggered by yourself? Would you suck your own cock if you could? Cmon Vaio we need to know.
Wasnt there some guy who had 2 of his ribs removed so he could suck his own cock?

As for Buggering yourself , i think theres a certain degree of impossibility there dude.

Well, at least until they perfect cloning.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 May 2005, 18:08   #49
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Quote:
Why ? Because I don't agree with you ?

That post has nothing to suggest homophobia. Did you just like the title and think 'That will do ?'
You either didn't read it or didn't understand it.

You were wrong, admit it and everyone can move on.

Idiot.

~Vaio~
assuming you're talking about the second link i posted, i don't see how 'damned queens, being homosexual near me' really contributes to your argument. my point is that if it had just been a bunch of pissheads it wouldnt have merited a post but no, fags, much worse.
Unread 2 May 2005, 18:11   #50
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Quote:
Stop trying to warp my delicate mind. I have never considered that.

That's so f'ked up

Weirdo.

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !