User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 25 Apr 2005, 10:55   #1
starmog
Star teh mog0r

starmog will become famous soon enoughstarmog will become famous soon enough
baseball bats for defence

i have now come to the conclusion im going to have to get some form of self defence device..and after thinking for a few mins i decided that a baseball bat would be the least likley to get me arrested for..

but i dont no what baseball bat to get there are so many.. what would be the best for this sorta thing?

oh and i might start playing if i get bored...
insert here
starmog custom rank designed by Pyr0 rank design services lmtd.
starmog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Apr 2005, 11:02   #2
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: baseball bats for defence

While i was at University, i found the butt-end of my pool cue was ideal for this sort of thing.
Unread 25 Apr 2005, 11:09   #3
Another Slayer
Jungle King

Another Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant future

Heh I have one of those batons, not one of the auto retractable ones though; I think the police here have the same type.

The problem with one of those batons is; if you get spotted by the police. There is no adequate explanation you could give for why you might have one. A baseball bat I guess you could argue you are on the way to play with some mates, but I imagine if the police were particularly suspicious they would check out your story and ask where your mates are and where you intend to play. Of course you could always carry an extendable baton more covertly than a baseball bat so there is less chance to get caught with it.

Self defence is NEVER a good reason to tell the police why you have a weapon or potentially offensive weapon.

In the UK at least.
Unread 25 Apr 2005, 11:11   #4
ceres

ceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud of

If your keeping the bat in your car keep some balls in there aswell, makes your story more plausible.
________
Live Sex

Last edited by ceres; 31 Aug 2011 at 06:59.
ceres is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Apr 2005, 11:19   #5
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

I'm pretty sure since last year it's been illegal to sell ASPs in the UK, so doesn't really fit with his wish for something 'legal'
Unread 25 Apr 2005, 11:30   #6
starmog
Star teh mog0r

them bats looked cool...

but i live in the uk so at the mo baseball bat is the best idea....

anyone got any other ideas...

the other thing is what should it be made off.. there are loads of different types
insert here
Unread 25 Apr 2005, 11:40   #7
starmog
Star teh mog0r

out of interest would these not be allowed in the uk?
insert here
Unread 25 Apr 2005, 11:46   #8
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

when I went to the USA, I got myself two baseball bats, two gloves, and two balls, one I keep in my car the other in my house, if you get pulled other it is completly legal as you have a glove and ball.

The ones I have are very similar to this
Unread 25 Apr 2005, 11:47   #9
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

I know a guy who has one of those little batons, and he told me that he went to a police-station and asked, and they told him that carrying them was illegal. He still does though :|
Unread 25 Apr 2005, 11:51   #10
ceres

ceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud of

Rather than those mini batons buy a mini mag light, around the same size and just as solid.
________
HotGirlCeleste

Last edited by ceres; 31 Aug 2011 at 07:00.
ceres is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Apr 2005, 12:10   #11
starmog
Star teh mog0r

outa interest if i was to order a retracterble bat of the net, and ship it to the uk, would they be able to track me and arrest me?
insert here
Unread 25 Apr 2005, 12:10   #12
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by idimmu
lots of fun
I'm sure it is...
I can't quite think of a way how they're supposed to be used tho.
Unread 25 Apr 2005, 12:17   #13
starmog
Star teh mog0r

dont suppose they have a net site do they?
insert here
Unread 25 Apr 2005, 12:28   #14
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
(to avoid x-ray?)
Prolly not as I saw laptops and the like go through X-ray machines at the airport.
Unread 25 Apr 2005, 12:54   #15
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by starmog
outa interest if i was to order a retracterble bat of the net, and ship it to the uk, would they be able to track me and arrest me?

it depends if your unlucky enough to get a full inspectino id imagine.

in the course of my uni life ive seen friends order a samurai sword
throwing knives
throwing stars

the knives and sword shipped fine from the states

the stars were confiscated by Her Majesty's Customs officials and we recieved a letter saying that if we wanted them wed have to take them to court to get them because we were trying to bring offensive weapons into the country.

(i didnt do this so my record is CLEAN!)
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Apr 2005, 13:06   #16
starmog
Star teh mog0r

what about these are they any good?
insert here
Unread 25 Apr 2005, 13:34   #17
Another Slayer
Jungle King

Another Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant future

For some reason when I see the picture of the mannequin in the advert that has been shot with that stuff I can hear screaming inside my head : AGGHHHH MY EYES,
Unread 25 Apr 2005, 13:53   #18
starmog
Star teh mog0r

Quote:
dunno but it sure would be hillarious legally painting some chav **** red!
just found this the question is, is it effectice?
insert here
Unread 25 Apr 2005, 14:00   #19
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Another Slayer
For some reason when I see the picture of the mannequin in the advert that has been shot with that stuff I can hear screaming inside my head : AGGHHHH MY EYES,
What I thought was "geez, those silly British have a weird colour 'red' ".
Unread 25 Apr 2005, 14:05   #20
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

would be amusing for sure.

"come to give me a bum rap have ya! well lets see how you like me spraying shit-in-a-can on ya face"
Unread 25 Apr 2005, 14:17   #21
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

If you keep a baseball bat next to the bed, then it can be seen by the prosecution as premeditated - you had the bat there for a reason and you intended to use it upon an intruder entering your room.

If the baseball bat is elsewhere in the house, such as a closet storing other sporting goods, then it was there for storage and you weren't keeping it for use as a weapon.

I can't remember where I read this, but from what I remember it was used successfully in defence and subsequent prosecution.

Yahwe might remember it.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Apr 2005, 14:19   #22
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

hockeysticks?
Unread 25 Apr 2005, 14:20   #23
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

if your going to get a baseball bat, get a wooden one
Unread 25 Apr 2005, 14:28   #24
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Quote:
id be hesitant on relying on it with out spraying it in a friends eyes first tbh
Some nice "friend" you are.

But I like the idea of "punching after applying". Preferably with a baseball bat èh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theamion
hockeysticks?
Predictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
if your going to get a baseball bat, get a wooden one
Back in the days when I had sports in school we sometimes played baseball. We only had aluminium bats. God that hurt when hitting that ball...
Wood is the way to go.
When you break the bat it's also a nice indication you might be beating the guy too hard.
Unread 25 Apr 2005, 14:34   #25
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

you get a much more satisfying sound with a wooden bat over an aluminium one though
Unread 25 Apr 2005, 14:42   #26
starmog
Star teh mog0r

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
you get a much more satisfying sound with a wooden bat over an aluminium one though
wouldnt a metal one do more damage though?
insert here
Unread 25 Apr 2005, 14:52   #27
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

as CSI reminded me last night, it's only self defence until the person is rendered non-dangerous (ie unable to move, or unconcious)... you don't want to go too far starmog
Unread 25 Apr 2005, 14:58   #28
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

I used to walk around with a Kubaton where ever I went. Had a scrape once and needed to use it, took the guys eye clean out with a well placed hard strike. Then I ran away quite quickly!!
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Apr 2005, 15:52   #29
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

/me adds mental note not to accost crashtester without adequate eye protection.

Last edited by djbass; 25 Apr 2005 at 16:30.
djbass is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Apr 2005, 16:00   #30
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrashTester
I used to walk around with a Kubaton where ever I went. Had a scrape once and needed to use it, took the guys eye clean out with a well placed hard strike. Then I ran away quite quickly!!
ITT CrashTester makes up a load of shite and expects us to believe him.
Unread 25 Apr 2005, 16:17   #31
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Exclamation Re: baseball bats for defence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryn
as CSI reminded me last night, it's only self defence until the person is rendered non-dangerous (ie unable to move, or unconcious)... you don't want to go too far starmog
But they could be faking unconsciousness! Best to hit 'em a couple more times just to be sure.
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy
If you keep a baseball bat next to the bed, then it can be seen by the prosecution as premeditated - you had the bat there for a reason and you intended to use it upon an intruder entering your room.
Yes, God forbid one should ever intend to defend oneself. Make it look improvised and maybe the authorities will overlook your flagrant exercise of your rights.
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Apr 2005, 16:28   #32
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Get throwing knives they aren't illegal unlike butterfly knives, get them small enough and you can stap them onto you. Also those batons look similar to the ones the police use, they ****ing kill when you get hit with them.

Why do you need a self defence device anyway ?
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Apr 2005, 16:35   #33
djbass
mmm.. pills

I wonder if carrying rattan sticks around would be considered illegal. It wouldn't matter for myself anyway as I do Eskrima and could probably utilise just about anything around me as a weapon.
Unread 25 Apr 2005, 16:35   #34
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

Butcher's knife.
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Apr 2005, 17:31   #35
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonentity
ITT CrashTester makes up a load of shite and expects us to believe him.

Dude, it aint shite.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Apr 2005, 18:07   #36
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

12 inch steel dildo
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Apr 2005, 18:25   #37
starmog
Star teh mog0r

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
Get throwing knives they aren't illegal unlike butterfly knives, get them small enough and you can stap them onto you. Also those batons look similar to the ones the police use, they ****ing kill when you get hit with them.

Why do you need a self defence device anyway ?
fed up with chavs

i really want a retacterble bat, but im worried if i try and get it shipped in ill get done

allthough i do rember at paintballing the marshalls had them...
insert here
Unread 25 Apr 2005, 22:58   #38
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryn
I think if I ever did beat someone to death I would in court try to use the defence that movies have warped my notion as to how much punishment an assailant can take and still get up. The victims always make the mistake of knocking the guy down and then thinking it's over. I wouldn't want to make that mistake...
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Apr 2005, 23:12   #39
arbondigo

arbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
I think if I ever did beat someone to death I would in court try to use the defence that movies have warped my notion as to how much punishment an assailant can take and still get up. The victims always make the mistake of knocking the guy down and then thinking it's over. I wouldn't want to make that mistake...
If only you were in America though then you'd get away with it and probably be compensated at the same time.
arbondigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2005, 00:20   #40
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I wouldn't advise it.
Unread 26 Apr 2005, 12:14   #41
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Like, the chances of getting stopped are near nil, right? Then, why worry about legality? As long as you don't play to beat a guy to a pulp in front of the police, there really is no problem. That is, if you're willing to toss the things after you're used them, so it might be expensive if you're the type to get in fights all the time.
The most important thing is a kick to the groin. And a good pair of running legs, in case the old bill comes or there are many versus few.
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2005, 12:34   #42
Freakozoid
Anon.

Freakozoid is an unknown quantity at this point

I'd have to say you all sound like you live in war torn areas.

And you are all a bit psychotic.
Freakozoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2005, 12:59   #43
Ninja_spammer
Freedom Fanatic

Ninja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud of

Violent crime in Britain is up by 9% in the last year!!!!!!

9% of what is never really explained but the tories say its terible thus it must be.

We dont need baseball bats, we need armed police with low to nil lethal response thresholds, more prisons and less wogs to steal our jobs.

This isnt Oban, this is mother****ing hamburger hill!*

*Cookie for naming the artist, song title and album
Unread 26 Apr 2005, 15:00   #44
Ninja_spammer
Freedom Fanatic

Ninja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud of

well its either up 9% or down 10% depending who you believe.

maybe they cancel each other out and violent crime is down 1%
Unread 26 Apr 2005, 15:43   #45
roadrunner_0
cynic

Quote:
Originally Posted by starmog
wouldnt a metal one do more damage though?

hell no, wooden bats are much better, heavier etc
Unread 26 Apr 2005, 16:03   #46
Another Slayer
Jungle King

How about a nice trusty length of lead piping?
Unread 26 Apr 2005, 18:13   #47
starmog
Star teh mog0r

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snurx
Like, the chances of getting stopped are near nil, right? Then, why worry about legality? As long as you don't play to beat a guy to a pulp in front of the police, there really is no problem. That is, if you're willing to toss the things after you're used them, so it might be expensive if you're the type to get in fights all the time.
The most important thing is a kick to the groin. And a good pair of running legs, in case the old bill comes or there are many versus few.

nah im more worried about getting caught in the shipping process
insert here
Unread 26 Apr 2005, 22:38   #48
Helveticus
finnish pokèmon

Helveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_spammer
This isnt Oban, this is mother****ing hamburger hill!*

*Cookie for naming the artist, song title and album
Eminem, Amityville, The Marshall Mathers LP ? Except you've swapped Detroit for Oban.

As long as you don't get caught, why worry about what you carry/use ? As Snurx said, a swift kick usually works well (especially when wearing work boots )

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
We enjoy sucking the fun out of the boards. It's a competition.
Helveticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2005, 23:51   #49
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helveticus
Eminem, Amityville, The Marshall Mathers LP ? Except you've swapped Detroit for Oban.

Have a cookie!

:Cookie:

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2005, 01:59   #50
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helveticus
(especially when wearing work boots )
where do you work exactly?

goths 'r' us?