User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 2 May 2005, 13:00   #1
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold
It's my birthday...

And I'm at work

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 May 2005, 13:02   #2
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: It's my birthday...

Well on fridays its my nans birthday and shes going in for a breast cancer removal operation :/
Unread 2 May 2005, 13:02   #3
Ice-Lady
Pandoras Box of filth

Ice-Lady has a spectacular aura aboutIce-Lady has a spectacular aura aboutIce-Lady has a spectacular aura about

Happy Birthday!
Ice-Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 May 2005, 13:03   #4
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Oh, happy birthday
Unread 2 May 2005, 13:06   #5
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

happy birthday Xee
Unread 2 May 2005, 13:07   #6
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniborp
Well on fridays its my nans birthday and shes going in for a breast cancer removal operation :/
Outch!...

And thanks ya'll.

Unread 2 May 2005, 13:10   #7
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

happy birthday!
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 May 2005, 13:13   #8
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Happy Birthday, have a good one even if you are at work.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 May 2005, 13:54   #9
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Happy birthday.
Unread 2 May 2005, 15:29   #10
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

Valeu!

Unread 2 May 2005, 21:13   #11
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

If I could ask anything from GD it would be to change Dead_Meat's username to Dad_Meat...

Unread 2 May 2005, 21:18   #12
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

happy birthday.

keep on posting - me

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 May 2005, 23:39   #13
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Happy Bday.

I worked on my bday too.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 May 2005, 23:47   #14
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

gratz
Unread 3 May 2005, 04:26   #15
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

Thanks peepz!

Unread 3 May 2005, 18:20   #16
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

someone registered the nick dad_meat at about 8am this morning (forum time), whoever it was needs to be shot
Unread 3 May 2005, 18:31   #17
Dad_Meat

Dad_Meat is an unknown quantity at this point

Bullets or come?

TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME
Dad_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 May 2005, 18:51   #18
roadrunner_0
cynic

i hope you get ebola
Unread 3 May 2005, 18:54   #19
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Meat
Bullets or come?

TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME

This is pretty low man
Unread 3 May 2005, 18:55   #20
roadrunner_0
cynic

please name and shame this (ab)user of our fine forum JBG
Unread 3 May 2005, 19:08   #21
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: It's my birthday...

It's Dead Meat.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 May 2005, 19:42   #22
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

What? Who? When? Where?

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 May 2005, 19:43   #23
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

Rah!

Unread 3 May 2005, 20:22   #24
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Happy Birthday Thot of Xee!
Unread 4 May 2005, 12:27   #25
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

Unread 4 May 2005, 12:34   #26
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

XeeThot its your birthday
Happy birthday XeeThot
XeeThot its your birthday
Happy birthday XeeThot