User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 19 Apr 2005, 10:57   #1
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Opera 8 Released

Opera 8 has been released!

You can grab your copy from opera.com, and read the changelog here
Unread 19 Apr 2005, 11:18   #2
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Opera 8 Released

old
Unread 19 Apr 2005, 11:33   #3
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Be more like your avatar.

Move a lot, but say nothing.

Unread 19 Apr 2005, 12:20   #4
DukePaul
Retired VGN

DukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really nice

Joy \o/
DukePaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Apr 2005, 12:31   #5
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
Be more like your avatar.

Move a lot, but say nothing.

stan says alot actually. he's probably one of the most talkative characters in any game ever.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Apr 2005, 12:35   #6
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radical Edward
stan says alot actually. he's probably one of the most talkative characters in any game ever.
Even when he's banged up in a coffin!
Unread 23 Apr 2005, 23:17   #7
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

Finally got round to installing this, and it's all very pretty with this start-bar and everything.
But, how do I get rid of the crosses (to close) on page tabs? I don't remember having them with my old version (but I may just never have noticed) but I've accidentally clicked them already, and I'm quite happy right-clicking to close them should switching to them a mouse-gesturing not be an option.
Help me Leshy!
Unread 23 Apr 2005, 23:25   #8
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

i decided to not turn this thread into a firefox debate.

yet.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 23 Apr 2005, 23:28   #9
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYMM
Help me Leshy!
Alt+P to bring up Preferences, uncheck "Show close button on each tab". It's that simple
Unread 23 Apr 2005, 23:30   #10
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Finally got round to installing this, and it's all very pretty with this start-bar and everything.
But, how do I get rid of the crosses (to close) on page tabs? I don't remember having them with my old version (but I may just never have noticed) but I've accidentally clicked them already, and I'm quite happy right-clicking to close them should switching to them a mouse-gesturing not be an option.
Help me Leshy!
Tools > Preferences > General and untick the box next to "show close button on each tab"

edit : beaten by the master
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Apr 2005, 23:33   #11
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to 1-X again.
Unread 23 Apr 2005, 23:37   #12
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Do I have to pay for opera again? (I bought v 7)
Unread 24 Apr 2005, 01:57   #13
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Ho ho! I only paid $15 to upgrade! I'm using it now and damn if it isn't sexy. Hopefully all those bugs from v7 are gone.
Unread 24 Apr 2005, 02:52   #14
s|k
Caveat Lector

You know Opera is restarting my animated gif whenever I scroll it out of view and back into it. That's kind of annoying, I don't want to see the same frame over and over again. ;|
Unread 24 Apr 2005, 03:07   #15
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
i decided to not turn this thread into a firefox debate.

yet.
good, cause then I wont have to turn it into an IE debate

yet.
Unread 24 Apr 2005, 04:11   #16
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
You know Opera is restarting my animated gif whenever I scroll it out of view and back into it. That's kind of annoying, I don't want to see the same frame over and over again. ;|
I find it particularly handy, as it allows you to see animated .gif files as a whole when you get to them, rather than scrolling into one that is already halfway finished. Obviously this is less important for avatars than animated .gif files which actually tell a story or something.
Unread 24 Apr 2005, 07:53   #17
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

OK, thank you both
Next Question: with little pop-up windows (such as the one you see when givng rep here) the title/url of the parent-page appears at the top- can this be got rid of? I'm not see an obviously named option anywhere... :|
Unread 24 Apr 2005, 11:25   #18
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
OK, thank you both
Next Question: with little pop-up windows (such as the one you see when givng rep here) the title/url of the parent-page appears at the top- can this be got rid of? I'm not see an obviously named option anywhere... :|
That little bar with the url is actually both a safety measure as well as a useful feature.

By listing the domain that the popup is located at, it makes it impossible or at least harder for sites, spyware, or whatever to send you to fake pages and hiding the address bar so that you don't notice. Secondly, it also acts as a button that you can click; doing so will bring up the address bar for that window. This gives you the best of both worlds - you can allow JavaScript to open popup windows without the address bar so that you don't have it on all those smaller windows that look better without it, yet at the same time it allows you to easily activate the address bar if you need or want it.
Unread 24 Apr 2005, 12:28   #19
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

"Fit to window width" is the best feature ever by the way.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Apr 2005, 21:05   #20
Flayer
Wankoverable

Flayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of light

Opera 8 gets my three thumbs up!
I can't get the voice commands to work 70% of the time though (Probably shitty microphone, or my english pronunciation sucks ).
Unread 24 Apr 2005, 21:13   #21
s|k
Caveat Lector

After a day of using I really like it.
Unread 24 Apr 2005, 21:38   #22
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flayer
Opera 8 gets my three thumbs up!
I can't get the voice commands to work 70% of the time though (Probably shitty microphone, or my english pronunciation sucks ).
"Ja, I am vanting ze porn, take me to ze feelthy porn my computer, ja"

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Apr 2005, 00:58   #23
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djbass
good, cause then I wont have to turn it into an IE debate

yet.
It wouldn't be a very long one though

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Apr 2005, 08:34   #24
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Did they do something about the damn error-dialog popping up whenever a page can not be loaded? I think it's annoying that I can't continue browsing when it pops up.
Unread 25 Apr 2005, 09:18   #25
BesigedB
Darling

BesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Leshy's always got to have the last word when it comes to opera. Always.
Unread 25 Apr 2005, 09:47   #26
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Structural Integrity
Did they do something about the damn error-dialog popping up whenever a page can not be loaded? I think it's annoying that I can't continue browsing when it pops up.
Yes, it now has passive error-pages more like IE.
Unread 27 Apr 2005, 01:04   #27
s|k
Caveat Lector

You know what sucks, is that if I hover over the thread in Opera with my mouse I don't get a nice little preview. I actually have to click and go to the thread.
Unread 27 Apr 2005, 01:12   #28
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
You know what sucks, is that if I hover over the thread in Opera with my mouse I don't get a nice little preview. I actually have to click and go to the thread.
Hover just under the thread title instead. Leshy once explained why, can't remember what exactly*, but it was a good reason.

(*at first people said it was vBulletin's fault, but I think Leshy pointed out that it's better for a link to display the address it links to for security reasons)
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2005, 01:44   #29
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

I just updated from v7.something and damn it is an improvement. It`s alot faster and those nice new features dont hurt either. I`m loving it...
Unread 27 Apr 2005, 01:57   #30
s|k
Caveat Lector

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
Hover just under the thread title instead. Leshy once explained why, can't remember what exactly*, but it was a good reason.

(*at first people said it was vBulletin's fault, but I think Leshy pointed out that it's better for a link to display the address it links to for security reasons)
Oh! How cool! Thanks!

Yeah and it is good to show the link, like I get emails all the time that say fix your ebay info at ebay.com and the link is actually http://63.234.23.20:3040/we/hax0r/j00/n0w or something.
Unread 27 Apr 2005, 02:09   #31
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
Actually, it's both.

Opera displays the URL a link will take you to on the tooltip for security reasons. Now if vBulletin would simply place the thread preview title attribute on the link itself, instead of on the surrounding box, then the tooltip would display both the URL as well as the thread preview in Opera.
Unread 27 Apr 2005, 02:23   #32
s|k
Caveat Lector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
Actually, it's both.

Opera displays the URL a link will take you to on the tooltip for security reasons. Now if vBulletin would simply place the thread preview title attribute on the link itself, instead of on the surrounding box, then the tooltip would display both the URL as well as the thread preview in Opera.
In IE, you can hover your mouse over the entire width, height, and length of the box which cases the link and get the preview. Maybe that's why they did that.
Unread 27 Apr 2005, 06:48   #33
Tomkat

Using Firefox for pure rebellion!
Unread 27 Apr 2005, 07:29   #34
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
In IE, you can hover your mouse over the entire width, height, and length of the box which cases the link and get the preview. Maybe that's why they did that.
That's what I said, isn't it?
Unread 27 Apr 2005, 08:12   #35
General Martok
used to register

General Martok has a spectacular aura aboutGeneral Martok has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
Ho ho! I only paid $15 to upgrade! I'm using it now and damn if it isn't sexy. Hopefully all those bugs from v7 are gone.
Pay? On voluntairily base I presume?

PS Leshy, how much do they pay YOU, as ultimate Opera promotor? (and do you give workshops?)
R1: ??:?? | R2: 51:6 | R3: 37:12 | R4: 186:13 | R5: 13:17 | R6: 1:25
R7: 15:14 | R8: 34:4 / 52:10 ¤ | R9: 16:2 | R9.5: 34:6 / 41:6 ¤
R10: 2:2 | R10.5: 15:4 | R11: 28:8 | R12: 22:9

Damn, outdated and too lazy to edit, retired now
-----
Started playing again Still too lazy to update though
General Martok is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2005, 08:38   #36
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Martok
PS Leshy, how much do they pay YOU, as ultimate Opera promotor? (and do you give workshops?)
They repay me by releasing the greatest software known to mankind
Unread 27 Apr 2005, 09:13   #37
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavius
it's just a browser
It's not a browser, it's an Internet Suite
Unread 27 Apr 2005, 12:01   #38
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

Got a question:

At my old version I could mimimize windows by clicking on them at the bottom of the page (if that makes any sense). I have to click on the other windows so that they block/cover the one underneath now. Its a minor thing, but do you know how to change that?
Unread 27 Apr 2005, 12:47   #39
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Using Firefox for pure rebellion!
and because its free and nice, and stuff, and well im used to it, used to use opera, and prolly wud again but well firefox is dled on my computer...and is just configured the way I want it to be.
Unread 27 Apr 2005, 12:57   #40
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

firefox!