User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 24 May 2006, 18:42   #1
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
[World Cup] Recruitment: Scandinavia

This is for recruitment for teams for the Scandinavia. If you want to play, or if you're looking for players, please post here to register interest. Please try to keep non-Scandinavia World Cup Team converstations to a minimum, as that makes it a lot harder for people to read and organise teams.
Unread 24 May 2006, 22:09   #2
Nero_x

Nero_x is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: [World Cup] Recruitment: Scandinavia

Interested in playing.....
Contact me if a spot is open...

Norway FTW!
An oath has been sworn
By Praetorians of The IX Legion
Nero_x is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2006, 01:38   #3
InvictusVitae

InvictusVitae is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm interested in playing for Scandinavia.

Been playing since round 3.

Contact me if a spot is open.
InvictusVitae is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2006, 12:28   #4
olle
Newdawn ftw \o/

olle is infamous around these partsolle is infamous around these parts

I'm interested in playing for Scandinavia.

Norway here
olle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2006, 18:01   #5
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts

I'm in!

Sweden WTF!
Unread 26 May 2006, 13:54   #6
Kaahre

Kaahre is an unknown quantity at this point

I`m trying to put together a scandinavia team. so far, we are 4. anyone intr. please let me know.
Kaahre is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2006, 19:32   #7
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

i'd suggest you contact the 4 who posted before you
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2006, 01:05   #8
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

GL - want many gals to pwn in the WC qualifer.

Really looking forward to it

FUN!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2006, 18:01   #9
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster
GL - want many gals to pwn in the WC qualifer.

Really looking forward to it

FUN!!
Hey Wish, are you playing WC? (And can I join your gal? ):

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2006, 18:29   #10
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by qebab
Hey Wish, are you playing WC? (And can I join your gal? ):
no, you're retired!
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 May 2006, 14:43   #11
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

oi..hmm

will c if we still got an open spot qebab..but doubt it atm :/

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2006, 17:48   #12
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

When are the scandinavian qual starting?
Would be lots of fun if i could play

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2006, 18:05   #13
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoom
no, you're retired!
Of course I am. And I'm working a lot this summer, and got military service in July. But I really, really want to play anyway ):

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 20:23   #14
gmufc

gmufc is just really nicegmufc is just really nicegmufc is just really nicegmufc is just really nice

If anyone are setting up a good team with only "pro" players who will play hardcore please contact me on IRC.. (same nick as on forum)

If I play this I'll be very active and stay here the whole time (dont really need much sleep anyway).
got much experience with speedgames both in PA and simliar games so know how to play it properly and do well in ranking
gmufc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2006, 00:10   #15
Stane
Stane

Stane is an unknown quantity at this point

im in for finland if there is a finish team

im on irc now and then... but for this i will be active
Unread 2 Jun 2006, 10:24   #16
cbk100

cbk100 is an unknown quantity at this point

hmm that was about time you set up a world cup once again.

A shame I got exams all of june, but well I might be able to play if the right team asks for it and ofc. if I on top of that get some cyb0ring.

Also for the finals I will most likely be able to be a substitute.

Those of you who might be able to convince me also know my phone number so drop me a sms if needed.

Nomatter what this is a great thing to have back in PA and gl to everyone participating. I remember that it was great fun when I played it last time.

cbk
cbk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2006, 22:50   #17
aBnOrMaL

aBnOrMaL is an unknown quantity at this point

hmm...im in Norway FTW!!!!!!!!
need team though
contact me on irc.netgamers.org

aBnOrMaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jun 2006, 03:26   #18
DsTiger

DsTiger is an unknown quantity at this point

can i join from norway here Long live the Terran!!
DsTiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jun 2006, 03:26   #19
DsTiger

DsTiger is an unknown quantity at this point

contack me whit msn or skype just look on my profil
DsTiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jun 2006, 18:08   #20
Ionferno
n00b pwnage

Ionferno is an unknown quantity at this point

Lo, If you guys are interested in playing in WC i have team recruitment open, we prefer finns but others are welcome too. and you should be "quite" pro player... Place for finals is the minimum goal... so Contact me in IRC, i use same nick as in forums.
Ionferno is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2006, 11:41   #21
Kaahre

Kaahre is an unknown quantity at this point

anyone interrested in 4 players to their team? we have a score from 1.5m to 3m now, please let me know if you have some spots open for some really experienced players from norway.
Kaahre is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2006, 17:23   #22
[Blackhawk]
Insomnia

[Blackhawk] is an unknown quantity at this point

hallois.. en fra Norge her. PM på irc hvis noen trenger 2 spillere. Jeg og en kompis skal sitte hjem til meg hele døgnet

Er på IRC fra torsdag 15.06. Hatt examenstid siste måneden av PA mn var top 100 til rundt tick 400/500. Etter det var d bare skole.

PM [Blackhawk] eller Akih
[Blackhawk] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2006, 23:56   #23
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

The qualification is only a few days after my last exam, so I'm sure I can play But the finals on the other hand, that'll be worse. 15-16th of July = a big party where I live, so no finals for me

oh... and I don't have a team
Unread 19 Jun 2006, 21:48   #24
Cesarion

Cesarion is an unknown quantity at this point

I need a galaxy for the WC aswell. Contact me if you need a player!!!
Cesarion is offline   Reply With Quote