User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 23 Sep 2011, 21:47   #1
Althalus
Persistently Bored

Althalus is on a distinguished road
Post Formal War Declaration

This morning DFWTK landed a dastardly attack on our poor selfless scan planet. It seems to us this was a pre-meditative attack on an unseemly innocent scanner, who had done nothing wrong to upset the balance of the universe and had even volunteered his time and resources to be part of #scans.

Planets like this should not have to endure hostile fleets. They are charity planets, whose goal is to help anyone and everyone with their scanning needs, regardless of alliance.

ROCK cannot stand by and idly watch as selfless charitable planets like this are torn apart by structure killers. This is why we are officially declaring war on the evil DFWTK alliance for knowingly landing such an attack on a harmless scan planet.

This is not the first time they attacked with structure killers and they were advised that it is seen as an act of war and if repeated ROCK would not sit idle but infact view it as a declaration of war. This advice was repeated again this morning when they repeated their attack. However our warning was ignored and considered a joke.

We strongly urge the rest of the universe to let ROCK and DFWTK battle it out 1v1, as a political toe-in-the-water-temp-test in which we hope higher ranked alliances will follow some day.

- Angelus ROCK HHC
Althalus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2011, 21:51   #2
Trio

Trio is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Formal War Declaration

This was a decision we had to make due to the nature of the attacks on us with structure killers. Warnings were given but ignored.
It is now time for war!

Trio
ROCK HC
Trio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2011, 23:40   #3
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

So you're just going to war with DFWTK to avoid getting TGV incs or?
Unread 24 Sep 2011, 11:30   #4
Slowfinger
Registered Abuser

Slowfinger is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool View Post
So you're just going to war with DFWTK to avoid getting TGV incs or?
Yes, oh center of the universe, we have done this just because we decided to avoid TGV incs. You guessed it right oh great one

Edit : Noobed up the smiley

r16 - 82nd.
r17+ Sabbatical.
r43 - the temptation was too great.

Last edited by Slowfinger; 24 Sep 2011 at 11:35.
Slowfinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Sep 2011, 15:19   #5
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slowfinger View Post
Yes, oh center of the universe, we have done this just because we decided to avoid TGV incs. You guessed it right oh great one

Edit : Noobed up the smiley
Why have you approached Ascendancy for a teamup on DFWTK then?
Unread 24 Sep 2011, 15:40   #6
Hosie
Look its a useless rank.
Stuart's Xtreme Skateboarding Champion

Hosie is a name known to allHosie is a name known to allHosie is a name known to allHosie is a name known to allHosie is a name known to allHosie is a name known to all

Quote:
Rock didn't want asc hitting DFWTK but because they are a bunch of opportunistic bottom feeders they jumped on them anyway
Hosie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Sep 2011, 16:59   #7
Althalus
Persistently Bored

Althalus is on a distinguished road

Quote:
We have not approached ANYONE for a teamup on DFWTK. In fact the opposite, we have been insisting that we do not want any help and want this to be a clean 1v1 fight.

However as you will all know we cannot prevent people attacking other people so, although I will take the opportunity to reiterate how ROCK wants a clean fight between just ourselves and DFWTK, we cannot force people not to attack a target if they want.

Today we had incomings from other alliances as well as DFWTK, does that mean I should go around and accuse them of teaming up with DFWTK?

Oh and before anyone mentions "but you must have told people you were P targetting DFWTK?" then you obviously are not paying attention to this thread.

- Angelus ROCK HHC
Althalus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2011, 02:02   #8
korben
Korben Dallas

korben is an unknown quantity at this point

Angelus how long you been playing this game? you sound like an ignorant child. go play with your dolls and stop telling people how your feelings have been hurt. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Althalus View Post
We have not approached ANYONE for a teamup on DFWTK. In fact the opposite, we have been insisting that we do not want any help and want this to be a clean 1v1 fight.

However as you will all know we cannot prevent people attacking other people so, although I will take the opportunity to reiterate how ROCK wants a clean fight between just ourselves and DFWTK, we cannot force people not to attack a target if they want.

Today we had incomings from other alliances as well as DFWTK, does that mean I should go around and accuse them of teaming up with DFWTK?

Oh and before anyone mentions "but you must have told people you were P targetting DFWTK?" then you obviously are not paying attention to this thread.

- Angelus ROCK HHC
korben is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Sep 2011, 21:03   #9
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
oh i must have missed that meeting , the only 1 i can remember is where angelus asked me if we (thats ascendancy btw) would avoid them for 3 days so they could have a war with dfwtk

so i mailed our tag (still ascendancy in case your not keeping up)and told them not to hit rock for 3 days so they could have a war with dfwtk
now i did also mention in the mail that as we are opportunistic cnuts that rock would probably soak up all the def we could hit dfwtk after them which would increase our chances of landing
then Pt went and got Fc by dfwtk
so no we (still ascendancy) are not teaming with rock just avoiding them for 2 more days

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Sep 2011, 01:29   #10
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo View Post
oh i must have missed that meeting , the only 1 i can remember is where angelus asked me if we (thats ascendancy btw) would avoid them for 3 days so they could have a war with dfwtk

so i mailed our tag (still ascendancy in case your not keeping up)and told them not to hit rock for 3 days so they could have a war with dfwtk
now i did also mention in the mail that as we are opportunistic cnuts that rock would probably soak up all the def we could hit dfwtk after them which would increase our chances of landing
then Pt went and got Fc by dfwtk
so no we (still ascendancy) are not teaming with rock just avoiding them for 2 more days
ok, so just to make sure i got this straight.

In order to enable Rock to have a 'fair' fight they approached Asc for a avoidance (fair does, prolly what any decent PA political person would do). Asc grant this wish, and to enable Rock to have their 'fair' fight you attack their opponents. But above all YOU ARE NOT TEAMING, just untipping the balance(if any existed) a bit in favour of Rock. I certainly see now how you guys can justify all the times you partaken in a block.

Another all time high in the rich history of Asc in the making! you freaking noobbashers don't even deserve to be thrown a shoe at imho.

GL with the trolling folks!

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Sep 2011, 06:49   #11
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Good luck ROCK! Kick butt!
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Sep 2011, 08:54   #12
Alezzar
Bibliophile

Alezzar is infamous around these parts

Kargfool why you think all the universe is twisting around you, while it's not. You amuse me more with every post you do.

Good luck, ROCK!
r24-r26 Vengeance
r27-r29 - Ascendancy
r30 - r35 - New Dawn
r36 -r37 - Euphoria
r43 - r46 - New Dawn
r47 - r51 - Ultores
r67 - - New Dawn
Alezzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Sep 2011, 15:33   #13
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice

whats that got to do with tgv? im being serious not trolling.
ManiacMagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Sep 2011, 15:58   #14
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManiacMagic View Post
whats that got to do with tgv? im being serious not trolling.
Oh im sorry, I thought this was a forum where people could discuss things.
Unread 24 Sep 2011, 16:14   #15
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice

Quote:
Oh im sorry, I thought this was a forum where people could discuss things.
Yes and in a discussion I ask 'What does rock talking to asc to hi dwftk or whatever have to do with TGV' ... normally in a discussion you then reply

cause i really have no clue what rock asc and dwtfk have to do with tgv incs
Unread 24 Sep 2011, 15:58   #16
HellKicker
Fook Yu
Cell-Out Champion

HellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the rough

Yeah what can we say, we learnt from the best *cough*ultores*cough*
Unread 24 Sep 2011, 18:16   #17
Karn

Karn is an unknown quantity at this point

This is way to one sided so let me get our (DFWTK) view on things.

We set up a Gal attack which had a lot of Rock in it. - Planned as they had been hitting us for while now with mutliple attack buddies to help them.

Attack went off as usual with our horrible covereage.. We are better defenders then attackers!

About 6 hours later Angelus comes in to our dfwtk channel and Demands us to recall a particular fleet as someone had sent sk's and it was a scanner and thats apparently a no - no! This is news to me. Didnt really believe this but then I also got info from other hc's later that day that this was a bit of a bad thing to do...

One of our new guys sent SK's to this planet, It was just a normal 2-3 man teamup. It was not planned to SK him but not really that fussed about it to be honest as we have had sk's land on us before. So no biggy. Well thats what I thought. The fact that Angelus just comes in and Demanded we recall the fleet or its War made me not want to listen to him either.

Anyways skip forward a day and wake up this morning to 10 BS fleets heading to our scanner all with SK's in it.. Easily defended no problem. got more incs all day and then guess what. Ascendancy also started hitting us.. cool they just taking what they can where they can. I thought it was planned by Rock as I know they never come on their own vs us but was later told that there was a forums post about a fair 1v1.. dont believe that for a second but oh well, whatever. So I tried and failed a FC on Ascendancy with what little ships i had around to try and get them to think twice on hitting us with Rock.

Then I get Asc and rock in our dfwtk chan laughing at our FC (Yeah it was fail - MY BADD) but the funny thing came up about the post on forums and this is how i found out about the "FAIR FIGHT"!

Next tick ROCK have sent fleets attacking the guys that sent fleets to FC Ascendancy.

So please dont tell me your not helping each other and are fighting a Fair fight. We are happy to take you on 1v1 but dont talk total nonsense and try and get everyones sympathy. Actually take us on fair and square 1v1 or just dont make these posts up.

Karn
DFWTK HC
Karn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Sep 2011, 18:39   #18
Pt-

Pt- has a spectacular aura aboutPt- has a spectacular aura about

It is how Hosie said it. We are a bunch on oppurtunistic bastards who decided to hit you, just like we have hit other alliances this round after finding out they have loads of fleets out.

You guys FCing me was funny and you have now met the B-Team of the Ascendancy Trollsquad.

ROCK hitting you back on the coords of my attackers aint weird. You are @ war and my galaxy has multiple ROCKs in it. We didnt coordinate it, they saw those fleets out and hit you back. All is fair in love and war.

Btw, nice FC!

HEROES
Pt- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Sep 2011, 18:50   #19
Maxi

Maxi has a spectacular aura aboutMaxi has a spectacular aura about

*yawns* at a war with rock
Maxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Sep 2011, 00:46   #20
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

dont worry karg knows about being opportunistic ... and a cnut
Unread 25 Sep 2011, 10:35   #21
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I often fondly remember the nights I stayed up dcing when ascendancy weren't involved in any wars and only got 5 or 6 incs a week. Those were great.
Unread 26 Sep 2011, 12:50   #22
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

I love how this turned into an ascendancy thread, but how is the war going, those fags done anything yet ?

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2011, 16:24   #23
Hosie
Look its a useless rank.
Stuart's Xtreme Skateboarding Champion

Hosie is a name known to allHosie is a name known to allHosie is a name known to allHosie is a name known to allHosie is a name known to allHosie is a name known to all

Deep down, every thread is an ascendancy thread.
Hosie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2011, 20:55   #24
Donar

Donar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really nice

how is the war going?
Unread 27 Sep 2011, 03:43   #25
Karn

Would'nt really call it a war. Rock have given up I think since they aint landed us since this War started. Pretty much been one sided to be honest. War over a noob of ours sending sk's was a dumb idea. I think they get that now that we smacked em back to their hole they crawled out from. Bit of Fun though when asc is in the mix hitting us as well with rock, or in between the rock incs hehe

We have kept to our promise though of a Fair 1v1 cant say the same about them though.
Unread 27 Sep 2011, 17:44   #26
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karn View Post
Would'nt really call it a war. Rock have given up I think since they aint landed us since this War started. Pretty much been one sided to be honest. War over a noob of ours sending sk's was a dumb idea. I think they get that now that we smacked em back to their hole they crawled out from. Bit of Fun though when asc is in the mix hitting us as well with rock, or in between the rock incs hehe

We have kept to our promise though of a Fair 1v1 cant say the same about them though.
What? smacked us back to our hole? I think you said it quite well yourself earlier in this thread when you pointed out your attack coverage was poor. So i admit you seem good at mass defending but you certainly didnt 'smack' anyone.

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2011, 00:30   #27
Pt-

Pt- has a spectacular aura aboutPt- has a spectacular aura about

Ascendancy still joining in it seems?!

HEROES
Pt- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Sep 2011, 10:36   #28
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karn View Post
Pretty much been one sided to be honest. War over a noob of ours sending sk's was a dumb idea.
Wars in PA has started over less!
Unread 28 Sep 2011, 01:07   #29
Karn

Well I don't know what you would call it then Assassin. A lot of Our BS fleets alone have landed every day since the "WAR" started, nearly all of them with SK's. Attack coverage is still not the best but landing every day/night is good motivation.
Rock might have landed once on us so far. I think an Asc fleet got through at one point but that was it.

And yes PT-. Asc still in the mix you bastards hehehe.
Unread 28 Sep 2011, 14:39   #30
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

refrain* yo
Unread 28 Sep 2011, 15:36   #31
korben
Korben Dallas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki View Post
refrain* yo
Yes I know how to spell that word, but I wrote it out just like Assassin to make a point. But now thinking about it maybe he would not have gotten it in the first place.

Maybe I been better off to just use the word abstain!
Unread 28 Sep 2011, 18:43   #32
Maxi

Maxi has a spectacular aura aboutMaxi has a spectacular aura about

We love u Korben!!
Maxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2011, 20:23   #33
korben
Korben Dallas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxi View Post
We love u Korben!!
Thank you Maxi, love you guy's as well.
Unread 28 Sep 2011, 19:14   #34
Demort
Anarchy Shadow

Demort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really nice

I don't remember you from round 1 but hey I can't know everyone assassin has played since round 1 too he was also pa crew so not knowing who he is kinda makes me think either you was an inactive mofo or a liar but I'm happy you enjoying your round its nice to see and have a nice end of round

EX

Legion, Fury, Xanadu, Wolfpack, NoS, TSU, LKSAB, Vgn, F-Crew, CT, Insomnia, Angels, VsN, Gross, Osiris, ROCK, XvX, Faceless, Unsullied, Haven, Carisan, RaGe, Carnage, Kittenz and EC

Currently

In ODDR Command
Demort is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2011, 20:18   #35
korben
Korben Dallas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demort View Post
I don't remember you from round 1 but hey I can't know everyone assassin has played since round 1 too he was also pa crew so not knowing who he is kinda makes me think either you was an inactive mofo or a liar but I'm happy you enjoying your round its nice to see and have a nice end of round
I believe my first planets name was C3P0 in round one. I was in BlueTuba. and later on SL and even in WolfPack. just to name a few alliances I have been in. Ask Cat she will tell you about me. I even had it out with Pennywise at one time. and I used to enjoy going up against Fury!
but I did not take this nick until later rounds. and I could say the same for both of you as well that I don't recall you. you do remember that it was all free accounts back then with people making lots of planets that drove the multi hunters crazy back then. before you start calling people a liar young man get some facts to base it on. as for being inactive no I was very active as I was one of the people that had more then just a few planets I was running. yes you can now call me a cheater but at the time almost every one was doing it.
I'm having as much fun in this round as I care to. you seem to be having fun saying things to people just to keep this crap going!
Unread 28 Sep 2011, 23:47   #36
Demort
Anarchy Shadow

Demort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by korben View Post
I believe my first planets name was C3P0 in round one. I was in BlueTuba. and later on SL and even in WolfPack. just to name a few alliances I have been in. Ask Cat she will tell you about me. I even had it out with Pennywise at one time. and I used to enjoy going up against Fury!
but I did not take this nick until later rounds. and I could say the same for both of you as well that I don't recall you. you do remember that it was all free accounts back then with people making lots of planets that drove the multi hunters crazy back then. before you start calling people a liar young man get some facts to base it on. as for being inactive no I was very active as I was one of the people that had more then just a few planets I was running. yes you can now call me a cheater but at the time almost every one was doing it.
I'm having as much fun in this round as I care to. you seem to be having fun saying things to people just to keep this crap going!
I'll speak with cat later when I have more time guess we was wolfpack differnt times was never bluetuba which was a shame heard from lokken it www pretty cool so I missed out there and back then you had multiple accounts your right a lot did and I don't call people cheaters as its pointless solves nothing I try my best also not to post much as I get sucked into mindless banter which is fun till ya look back and reaslise what an arse you been anyway enjoy rest of ya round

EX

Legion, Fury, Xanadu, Wolfpack, NoS, TSU, LKSAB, Vgn, F-Crew, CT, Insomnia, Angels, VsN, Gross, Osiris, ROCK, XvX, Faceless, Unsullied, Haven, Carisan, RaGe, Carnage, Kittenz and EC

Currently

In ODDR Command
Unread 29 Sep 2011, 00:11   #37
korben
Korben Dallas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demort View Post
I'll speak with cat later when I have more time guess we was wolfpack differnt times was never bluetuba which was a shame heard from lokken it www pretty cool so I missed out there and back then you had multiple accounts your right a lot did and I don't call people cheaters as its pointless solves nothing I try my best also not to post much as I get sucked into mindless banter which is fun till ya look back and reaslise what an arse you been anyway enjoy rest of ya round
thanks and I agree you would have liked BlueTuba back then. I liked being in SL the most and miss them. Tell Cat I said hi. back then it was just to pass the time and dealing with Fury it did help to have an extra planet on the side. back then Fury did not attack for roids they wanted to crush you to bits! but any way great talking to you and I also hope you have a great round. take care!
Unread 29 Sep 2011, 01:13   #38
Reincarnate
ToF

Reincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to all

its good to see that, in war, lower tier alliances have as retarded threads as top tier alliances.
[19:10] <coffee-> dont worry about Reincarnate he is an angry man

R1 - 9 none | R10.5 - 13 [ToF] | R14 [Reunion] | R15-17 [Subh] | R18 - 36 PA vacation | R37 [Evo] | R38 [NFI] | R39 & 40 [ToF] | R41 [Omega] | R42 - 47 [ToF][HC]
Reincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Sep 2011, 01:25   #39
korben
Korben Dallas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reincarnate View Post
its good to see that, in war, lower tier alliances have as retarded threads as top tier alliances.
Does that surprise you? hehehe
Unread 29 Sep 2011, 18:06   #40
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

ok a few points

1) BT = a massive alliance that over-recruited on numbers but got cnuted as soon as someone took them as a serious threat.

2) Lokken = a secret southampton fan.

3) Assassin = Played a long time but still a noob at heart.

4) SL = Wasn't that a noob alliance? I am sure I remember an alliance that like to roid for fun.

5) WTF has happened to these forums, I used to enjoy them but now I just wanna put pins in my eyes!
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Sep 2011, 19:21   #41
TheoDD
Othello Champion, Solitaire Champion, Anime BlackJack Champion

TheoDD has a spectacular aura aboutTheoDD has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
ok a few points

1) BT = a massive alliance that over-recruited on numbers but got cnuted as soon as someone took them as a serious threat.

4) SL = Wasn't that a noob alliance? I am sure I remember an alliance that like to roid for fun.

5) WTF has happened to these forums, I used to enjoy them but now I just wanna put pins in my eyes!
i totally agree on you at 5. Make it happend Forest!
TheoDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Sep 2011, 05:59   #42
korben
Korben Dallas

Quote:
ok a few points

A few of your points might be valid, but I do not agree with your Assessment of SL. For what you call a Noob alliance, we were very good at attacking and defending with the best of them. In addition, I might be wrong but I thought roiding for the fun of it was part of the game. I even recall we won best Logo banner as well. However, I am very biased about them so don’t mind my opinion! As for the forums I have not been here long enough to know, what it is that has made it go downhill? Sorry if this comes out the wrong way but you might be part of the problem if you think about it. Again just my opinion!
Unread 30 Sep 2011, 06:30   #43
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
A few of your points might be valid, but I do not agree with your Assessment of SL. For what you call a Noob alliance, we were very good at attacking and defending with the best of them. In addition, I might be wrong but I thought roiding for the fun of it was part of the game. I even recall we won best Logo banner as well. However, I am very biased about them so don’t mind my opinion! As for the forums I have not been here long enough to know, what it is that has made it go downhill? Sorry if this comes out the wrong way but you might be part of the problem if you think about it. Again just my opinion!
Points 1-4 were a joke, you missed my humour though point 5 was serious.

On a serious note though, SL may have been ok at roiding and defending, and I would certainly never knock another alliance such as them (I save my wrath for the big alliances that harbour cheats or play the game in a different way to what I personally believe it should be played as a general rule), I wouldn't actually say they roid 'with the best of them' as SL were never a top class, winning alliance

As for the forums, lack of intelligent posters I guess, most people grew up, had families and moved on and now we see even ppl working in some capacity for the game (such as #support) believe it is ok just to spam on these forums.
Also, things used to be a lot busier so crap threads would soon fall off the page and I think mods used to be a lot hotter at deleting the rubbish ones
Unread 30 Sep 2011, 07:46   #44
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
even ppl working in some capacity for the game (such as #support) believe it is ok just to spam on these forums.
"Buy jewellery, good quality, cheap prices!"
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 30 Sep 2011 at 11:10.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Sep 2011, 15:08   #45
korben
Korben Dallas

Quote:
Points 1-4 were a joke, you missed my humour though point 5 was serious.

On a serious note though, SL may have been ok at roiding and defending, and I would certainly never knock another alliance such as them (I save my wrath for the big alliances that harbour cheats or play the game in a different way to what I personally believe it should be played as a general rule), I wouldn't actually say they roid 'with the best of them' as SL were never a top class, winning alliance

As for the forums, lack of intelligent posters I guess, most people grew up, had families and moved on and now we see even ppl working in some capacity for the game (such as #support) believe it is ok just to spam on these forums.
Also, things used to be a lot busier so crap threads would soon fall off the page and I think mods used to be a lot hotter at deleting the rubbish ones
Yes, I did not notice your humor or sarcasm in your points1-4. For that, I do apologize. I am again biased when it comes to SL because most of them were very good friends. So I see it in a much different way then you or others might. I happen to still believe we were a top class alliance because we did not cheat or play the game outside the rules. In my opinion playing honest makes, you top class. As for the forums, I’ll take your word for it because I have had very little experience on them and do not know how it got so bad.
I do know it took one post a very long time ago for me to stop posting until now. I’m sorry that it has gotten to this point for you and others. Nevertheless, don’t worry after your reply I might not post here again. It was no better then my first time so I don’t see any reason to continue being here. Take care and I wish all of you the best and hope things get better. as my best friend Wolfe would say “Peace Out”
Unread 1 Oct 2011, 08:47   #46
Forest

Quote:
Yes, I did not notice your humor or sarcasm in your points1-4. For that, I do apologize. I am again biased when it comes to SL because most of them were very good friends. So I see it in a much different way then you or others might. I happen to still believe we were a top class alliance because we did not cheat or play the game outside the rules. In my opinion playing honest makes, you top class. As for the forums, I’ll take your word for it because I have had very little experience on them and do not know how it got so bad.
I do know it took one post a very long time ago for me to stop posting until now. I’m sorry that it has gotten to this point for you and others. Nevertheless, don’t worry after your reply I might not post here again. It was no better then my first time so I don’t see any reason to continue being here. Take care and I wish all of you the best and hope things get better. as my best friend Wolfe would say “Peace Out”
Don't apoligize, thats the risk with 'in-jokes' such as lokken (who hates southampton) and assassin (who is a good mate).

I wouldnt stop posting in the forums though, if you feel you gain something from it.

For instance, a good intelligent poster is more likely to get into a top alliance without vouches.
Or political intel can be gained (read between the lines, take uot what you know is wrong or right). I can usually tell what is happening politically just from reading a few posters here (I dont have a pa account, i rarely join irc and yet it is easy to know which way this round is heading)
Unread 30 Sep 2011, 06:36   #47
DarkHeart

DarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really nice

PA.....the alliance discussion boards Korben, are so vicious because they ae so insignificant.

This cannot be changed.
DarkHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2011, 17:55   #48
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
As for the forums I have not been here long enough to know, what it is that has made it go downhill?

Me
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Sep 2011, 20:49   #49
Forest

I am trying, really I am!

My post got deleted though, so my sig is where the good stuff is at!
Unread 29 Sep 2011, 21:32   #50
Demort
Anarchy Shadow

I'll buy something soon I better get a discount hehe

EX

Currently

In ODDR Command