User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 25 Aug 2006, 00:38   #1
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute
[Football]Ben Thatcher - Has anyone seen...

Did anyone see this?

Bloody disgusting, if that happened off the pitch he would be done for GBH.

He should be banned for at least 6 months at least for it

Link to the BBC story

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 00:47   #2
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: [Football]Ben Thatcher - Has anyone seen...

After reading a few things about the challenge i thought it would have been worse.

If Thatcher hadn't have been running at full-pelt the Portuguese fellow would have been up in two seconds. It's just the same as if he'd have slid in at that speed with his feet. A lot of fuss over nothing.
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 00:54   #3
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It's never going to be GBH. Having just checked the CPS's charging standards, it would be (maximum) ABH and probably reduced to common assault for a guilty plea.

Ban him for 3-6 games. It happens at a very fast pace and there's no swinging of the elbow as opposed to just hitting him with the forearm/elbow. I know some of you won't like this stance but compared to other bans, I think it's appropriate.

EDIT: right, I re-watched it after Stifler's post. The elbow definitely comes up. Throw the book at him, 6-10 games.

Last edited by furball; 25 Aug 2006 at 00:59.
furball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 00:54   #4
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

he raised his elbow to his mendez's head...

was very malicous

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Unread 25 Aug 2006, 01:00   #5
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stifler
he raised his elbow to his mendez's head...

was very malicous
Just re-watched and edited my previous post
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 01:04   #6
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The fact is he went for Pedro full in the side of the face with his elbow as well as his feet. If he'd done that in a pub car park on a friday night, he'd have been locked up for a few months. The whole point of the challenge was to hurt pedro rather than to get the ball, so it wasn't even a 'bad tackle' more a bit of mindless violence on a football pitch. The video is worse every time you look at it IMO.

I'd say Pedro is lucky to have got off so lightly. When you aim for someone's head like that to send them flying towards a hoarding, potentially he might not have been able to walk again. While I haven't written to the FA or the police, I can see exactly why people have.

He can stick his apology, considering he didn't seem to give a shit during or after the game.

Credit to the PFC players who got a point despite being distracted with Pedro's injury.

Wonder if Thatcher will come to Fratton for the return. 'heh'
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 01:04   #7
Saphi
Leo's Pwn :P

Saphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these parts

i thought this was a brilliant and ensiping move ...if he was a pro fighter.... but as he plays prolly one of the sissiest sports in the world ..... hes done the right thing to bring a bit of controvesy back into it and a bit of violence..... who cares if he gets banned hes still gonna keep on doing it ... just remember the gad damn awful challenges he made last yr .... he should make a switch to the UFC with skills like that.... not play a sissy's game
------------------------------------------------
The answers you seek are not here
Saphi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 01:22   #8
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

after reading and hearing a few things i thought "maybe thatcher deserves a break".

But not just the challenge, the way he walks away playing the innocent after it, ban the **** for a year and let him rot on the sidelines. Thats just not ****ing on. In Rugby or American Football it wouldnt be allowed.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 01:23   #9
Stifler

I agree with you lokken, he didnt even appear to try and get the ball.

If the FA dont come down hard on him, there will be hell tp pay in my opinion

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Unread 25 Aug 2006, 01:37   #10
Saphi

Saphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these parts

come on give the lad a chance to kill some1 then they can lock him away ... until then it brings a new freshness to the game. the hate factor.... and tbh taking out a skate player is a gd thing... the only thing im upset about is he didnt try to take out more of the scum that pluage this earth waring a skate shirt
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 01:39   #11
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

ur boobies smell of poo

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 01:48   #12
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

There are some really bad PA playing (I assume) posters recently, Planetarion Discussions is that way !

I'm not sure what the FA can do to him ? Can they still ban him even though he was booked for it ? He definately runs in with his elbow raised (Not the first time he's done that either), it's definately intentional and he should have been sent off and banned for a good stretch. I don't think criminal charges are really appropriate though.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 01:51   #13
Saphi

who cares... he hurt a skatemouth player gd for him i say
Southampton FC FTW
Com'on u Saints
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 01:55   #14
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Ah Southampton perhaps the most bland fans in the whole football league. Actually Reading may run them close for that title.
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 10:32   #15
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saphi
who cares... he hurt a skatemouth player gd for him i say
Southampton FC FTW
Com'on u Saints
Dearie me, times must be hard in scum.

I hear they are piping crowd noise at st.fairies these days because you aren't making any

4-1

**** off jamrag.
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 11:01   #16
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
that is actually quite funny!

I hope to god they dont do it at the villa!
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 12:57   #17
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

They tried it at Old Trafford but there were so many complaints they stopped it, no such from Southampton though bet they were happy to have some noise there.
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 13:29   #18
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

And then after you've found out all this: "then get told a member of ur family has died then 30 mins after getting banged up ure told ur homeless..." you realise you'll never get a job because you can't write and probably cannot speak English.

Kill yourself now, its the only hope
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 15:05   #19
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

It says it all that Man City are considering suspending Ben Thatcher, presumably with no pay.
And that the police may charge him.

If you like at his afce as he turns away, you can see in his face pure anger, and hes lost the plot.

Sky Sports did a collection of clips on Thatcher, and he has done that sort fo thing many times before.

I doubt Ben Thatcher can look at himself in the mirror, it was thuggary and he could of killed his opponant.

Disgraceful.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 16:26   #20
The_Tyrant
Giddy little...

The_Tyrant is a name known to allThe_Tyrant is a name known to allThe_Tyrant is a name known to allThe_Tyrant is a name known to allThe_Tyrant is a name known to allThe_Tyrant is a name known to all

give him a break, he sent a letter!
The_Tyrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 18:03   #21
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i am fully of the opinion that he should be banned from football for life, its a hideous challenge and just a little higher and it could have killed the other guy
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 18:29   #22
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Manchester City have suspended Ben Thatcher now, and written to Portsmouth and Mendes to apoligise on behalf of the club.

Thatcher has been charged with serious foul play by the FA.

FIFA have stated theyw ill expect further action, and will only get involved if they deem the sanctions imposed inadequate.

As a pompey fan, it is nice to see football as a whole (including man city fans) stand up against this thuggary.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 20:28   #23
lokken
BlueTuba

Nice to see the footballing authorities doing something and giving us a bit of justice for a change.

As you could be sure that if it wasn't for FA/FIFA, Man City were going to not play him this weekend, fine him some wages and hope the whole thing blew over.

He's getting what's coming to him and that's all we could ask for. Hopefully Pedro has a quick recovery.
Unread 26 Aug 2006, 09:35   #24
-o|DarkJedi|o-

-o|DarkJedi|o- is infamous around these parts

he should be forced to wear waterwings on his elbows for the rest of his days as a player...

EVEN when on the bench

<@JonnyFive> well there you go, dj's ego really is mightier than ships

<@Hevonen> DarkJedi, thank god

[00:02] <Iniluki> self glorfying sigs are ****ing childish
[00:04] <DarkJedi> arrogance is bliss
-o|DarkJedi|o- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2006, 13:05   #25
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Silly idimmu, tricks are for kids
Unread 26 Aug 2006, 13:56   #26
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannon_Fodder
Silly idimmu, tricks are for kids

and hookers
Unread 27 Aug 2006, 10:58   #27
-o|DarkJedi|o-

-o|DarkJedi|o- is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by idimmu
hey dj how's tricks?
not bad thanks fella, thanks for asking

you?

<@JonnyFive> well there you go, dj's ego really is mightier than ships

<@Hevonen> DarkJedi, thank god

[00:02] <Iniluki> self glorfying sigs are ****ing childish
[00:04] <DarkJedi> arrogance is bliss
-o|DarkJedi|o- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2006, 13:12   #28
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I really don't see what all the fuss is about
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2006, 14:59   #29
Stifler

I will not sue Thatcher - Mendes

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Unread 30 Aug 2006, 01:21   #30
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
I really don't see what all the fuss is about

dude, he knocked him clean the **** out, and didnt even go anywhere near the ball, it wasnt a challenge, it was an assault!