User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 27 Sep 2006, 12:26   #51
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: How women dont endear themselves to us men

eh what?

how did i pwn myself? I don't even know what pwn means

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2006, 12:53   #52
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saphi
well u posted so kinda pwn'ed urself again... but a lot of ppl have replied so back on subject pls
Well in general people are still currently in the "help me to help you, help me to help you, help me to help you, help me to help you, help me to help you, help me to help you, help me to help you, help me to help you, help me to help you, help me to help you, help me to help you, help me to help you, help me to help you" phase. To be honest reasonable spelling and grammar is just good manners.
Unread 27 Sep 2006, 13:23   #53
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Spelling isn't the only issue here. If someone re-wrote his posts in perfect English (but still maintained the general point he seems to be advancing) they still wouldn't be very good.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2006, 13:33   #54
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Baby steps dear.
Unread 27 Sep 2006, 13:36   #55
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
well u posted so kinda pwn'ed urself again... but a lot of ppl have replied so back on subject pls
I didn't bother trying to decipher your last few posts. If you care so little about the people who are supposed to read the posts that you think the effort of spelling properly isn't worth it, then I guarantee you, you're not worth the effort it is for me to read them.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2006, 13:43   #56
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm saddened it took you 6 years to get over your decision to the point you felt you could open your heart and let us know of the anguish and turmoil caused by breaking up with a girlfriend when you were 15.

Maybe if you'd stayed with her instead of playing golf, you'd be able to spell.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2006, 14:45   #57
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
andim not using a spell checker.... by that time i might have missed a piss take oportunity
It is General Discussions dear not Something Awful.

Also your spelling seems inconsistent, for example

Quote:
he'll need it on the train next time he meets the 'Woman' :P just remember tomkat is anal or oral only
to

Quote:
Funny fact is that i am an Alliance HC gd tht huh .... and to ppl who care about gd speeling i dont (letter dyslexic) surrpysed no not i
to

Quote:
im unemployed atm ... and searching for a job (which i have a spell checked CV for) ... i see GDas a bit of fun a relaxing place i know u guys like things to be done properly but it doesnt bother me andim not using a spell checker.... by that time i might have missed a piss take oportunity :P
to

Quote:
and just coz i cant speel properly doesnt mean im a sh1t poster ... all my neg rep has come from bad spag ..exc. two whihc i asked for
I think I have shown that your spelling in some circumstances is pretty good. The sentances make sense and are clear to read. However other circumstances you just post crap.

I believe that you are just trolling and so "tynpe liejkke a cnutt". However other circumstances you seem to post fine, I reckong these are points in time where you dont have much time on your hands but want to get your point over, hence why your spelling etc appears to be good.
Unread 27 Sep 2006, 14:59   #58
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

jt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud of

Quote:
\(which i have a spell checked CV for)
Just because you spell check it, don't mean you won't have errors. Spell check won't notice if you spell the wrong word correctly, such as I've noticed people will put "I no how to spell." Spell check won't pick up the fact you put 'no' instead of 'know'. It's best to actually learn how to spell and not rely on spell check, for the times when it's not available.
Unread 27 Sep 2006, 15:07   #59
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Or just not post at all

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2006, 15:26   #60
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
lolo it was just one of those rds that went right ... i play off of 8 atm ... ive shot a 65 this year but also shot 3 in the 90's this year. im trying to ecome a teaching pro over the next 2 yrs ...not interested on going on tour.

im unemployed atm ... and searching for a job (which i have a spell checked CV for) ... i see GDas a bit of fun a relaxing place i know u guys like things to be done properly but it doesnt bother me andim not using a spell checker.... by that time i might have missed a piss take oportunity :P

it was 6 yrs ago by the way

this post isn't so bad.

People can be a little anal over spelling and things on here but that's just because we're used to it.

Don't go into defensive mode just because some people have tried to give some constructive criticism. Pig's idea of copy and pasting into Word is taking things a bit too far (I really couldn't be arsed to do something like that) but just read over your posts before you click the little Post button would be a step in the right direction.

Obviously people think you aren't that bad a poster (even if some are being a bit rude) because if they did they wouldn't bother to try to help you improve.
Unread 27 Sep 2006, 15:44   #61
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Obviously people think you aren't that bad a poster (even if some are being a bit rude) because if they did they wouldn't bother to try to help you improve.

not actually true
Unread 27 Sep 2006, 15:59   #62
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
not actually true
I'm still waiting for your "Story(ies) from Norway" thread so you can shut up your face.
Unread 28 Sep 2006, 05:39   #63
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
Golf and sex - the two things you can enjoy whilst being shit at.

apparently.
So I've heard. Load of bollocks though. When I was shit at golf I thought it was the worst thing ever. Then I started getting good at it and gave it up cos I got bored. After all, why ruin a perfectly good walk by interrupting it every so often to hit a golf ball around?
Unread 28 Sep 2006, 11:02   #64
Tomkat

I've only played golf once when I was 16 or so and I was utterly dire at it.

I ended up hating it after that.

A few of my friends have played it and really enjoy it but whenever they invite me I just make up an excuse.

The memories of trying to hit that sodding thing in the right direction and the right distance. AND with all those ****ing trees and bunkers and water and shit in the way. ****ing golf.

Now look what you've done. You've made me angry
Unread 28 Sep 2006, 16:52   #65
Krom666
of The Empire of Krom

Krom666 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furious
In my experience:
Single = cant get any girls (trying too hard? i dunno)
With someone = appraently this makes you more desirable to chicks

Anyone ever found that it mite take you 6 months to find someone, and as soon as you get together with her, 4 more come along.

Absolutely. Women like blokes who can commit. It just takes being commited to someone else to show that to them.

I know we are all generalising here; there are always gonna be exceptions to the rule, doesnt mean there arent rules...
Krom666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2006, 21:33   #66
Saphi
Leo's Pwn :P

Saphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these parts

on to the last post ...I have had a Long term relationship with someone before. Lasted for 4 yrs ended 2 yrs ago .. and she cheated on me once and a forgave her for it ... I loved her to bits .... and im loyal to the end ... I still love her now (admittidly as a brother figure), but i always can talk to he and have a luagh with her.

To me love is a fickle thing ... sometimes is work sometimes it doesnt as proven in posts above. With the ex I dumped over the golf .. i did adore her but love her i didnt... I only ever loved two gf's in my 21 yrs of living. but this doesnt mean i havent been 'in love' as well.

Loyallity to me counts for everything, i take a lot of pride and commitment in to relationships .. .Admitidy scared a few off, but many have loved me back

But if someone loved me that much they would understand how much i love golf. I would maybe one day give it up for someone, but only for a shortish duration .. I.e. 3-9 mnths :P

Neway this is prolly one of my few long ledgible threads enjoy
------------------------------------------------
The answers you seek are not here
Saphi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2006, 22:35   #67
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
It is General Discussions dear not Something Awful.
Most parts of SA are, if anything, more harsh on people who misuse the English language
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Sep 2006, 00:27   #68
JonnyBGood
Banned

Are you serious mark? I read some of FYAD when nod and phang were talking about it the other night and every fourth post was lol or roflmao and you seriously can't use irony like that.
Unread 29 Sep 2006, 00:57   #69
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

FYAD is a little different though, same with BYOB. I think SA General Bullshit is moderated on a similar level to GD (GD may even be a bit more lax these days). You get the occasional spastic on there typing stupidly the same as you get on here, it's just amplified a lot more on SA because of the higher user base.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jt25man
Just because you spell check it, don't mean you won't have errors. Spell check won't notice if you spell the wrong word correctly, such as I've noticed people will put "I no how to spell." Spell check won't pick up the fact you put 'no' instead of 'know'. It's best to actually learn how to spell and not rely on spell check, for the times when it's not available.
I saw a funny poem about spell checkers missing spelling errors the other day but I don't remember where.

[Edit: Found a similar one by Jerrold H. Zar]
Quote:
I have a spelling checker,
It came with my PC.
It plane lee marks four my revue
Miss steaks aye can knot sea.

Eye ran this poem threw it,
Your sure reel glad two no.
Its vary polished in it's weigh.
My checker tolled me sew.

A checker is a bless sing,
It freeze yew lodes of thyme.
It helps me right awl stiles two reed,
And aides me when eye rime.

Each frays come posed up on my screen
Eye trussed too bee a joule.
The checker pours o'er every word
To cheque sum spelling rule.

Bee fore a veiling checker's
Hour spelling mite decline,
And if we're lacks oar have a laps,
We wood bee maid too wine.

Butt now bee cause my spelling
Is checked with such grate flare,
Their are know fault's with in my cite,
Of nun eye am a wear.

Now spelling does knot phase me,
It does knot bring a tier.
My pay purrs awl due glad den
With wrapped word's fare as hear.

To rite with care is quite a feet
Of witch won should bee proud,
And wee mussed dew the best wee can,
Sew flaw's are knot aloud.

Sow ewe can sea why aye dew prays
Such soft wear four pea seas,
And why eye brake in two averse
Buy righting want too pleas.

Last edited by Hicks; 29 Sep 2006 at 01:05.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Sep 2006, 01:16   #70
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Most parts of SA are, if anything, more harsh on people who misuse the English language
I think Pig's point was "there's no rush". Presumably on SA (I'm not a user) you have to be quite quick to "get in there" with the clever remark because of it's high activity. Here, so long as JBG is in the pub (which let's face it, is likely) you've got hours to respond. Hence rushing posts here is less forgivable (or understandable) than on SA.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Sep 2006, 08:52   #71
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
I think Pig's point was "there's no rush".
Exactly my point.
Unread 29 Sep 2006, 10:43   #72
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Exactly my point.
Righty ho, fair enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Are you serious mark? I read some of FYAD when nod and phang were talking about it the other night and every fourth post was lol or roflmao and you seriously can't use irony like that.
FYAD is a board to suck up all the stupid from the rest of SA to keep it manageable. It's like criticising a nation for being crazy based upon a trip to one of their asylums.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Sep 2006, 15:29   #73
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
FYAD is a little different though, same with BYOB. I think SA General Bullshit is moderated on a similar level to GD (GD may even be a bit more lax these days).

You're not allowed to post drunk over on SA :mad:
Unread 29 Sep 2006, 16:01   #74
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
I think Pig's point was "there's no rush". Presumably on SA (I'm not a user) you have to be quite quick to "get in there" with the clever remark because of it's high activity. Here, so long as JBG is in the pub (which let's face it, is likely) you've got hours to respond. Hence rushing posts here is less forgivable (or understandable) than on SA.
More fool you, tonight I'm not drinking in the pub, I'm just drinking at someone's house!
Unread 29 Sep 2006, 16:15   #75
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Why does everyone who spells like shit always claim dyslexia? I know heroine addicts with the disease that spells better.

All those diagnoses that are general (Dyslexia, ADHD etc) that people get works more as a excuse to be shit then a way for people to improve themselfs. One thing is that you have a harder time spelling, and I wont hate on those errors. Another thing is hiding behind it and not making a effort to get better.
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Sep 2006, 16:29   #76
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snurx
Why does everyone who spells like shit always claim dyslexia? I know heroine addicts with the disease that spells better.

I'm not shit at the internet, I just have cancer

When I get rid of it I'll be ****ing awesome at the internet!
Unread 29 Sep 2006, 16:31   #77
Saphi
Leo's Pwn :P

Saphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these parts

im not a natural with speeling ... and ive vowed to improved in #forums
thats about it :P good luck me
------------------------------------------------
The answers you seek are not here
Saphi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Sep 2006, 22:46   #78
Furious
SpamBot

Furious will become famous soon enoughFurious will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
eh what?

how did i pwn myself? I don't even know what pwn means

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pwned

Gotta love the Wiki!!

<TomKat> my signature is the greatest on the entire internet
Furious is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Sep 2006, 01:14   #79
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
More fool you, tonight I'm not drinking in the pub, I'm just drinking at someone's house!
Is it yours by any chance?
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Sep 2006, 15:19   #80
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon Dave
Is it yours by any chance?
No, it's the pub landlord's.