User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 3 Aug 2006, 03:55   #1
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
My gift to you

I listened to it so often i wrote down the "ill" lyrics. Enjoy ...

HITLER RAP BY THE WHITEST KIDS YOU KNOW

H-I-T-L-E-R
Driving down the streets in the fancy cars

Said H-I-T-L-E-R
Thought we’d never make it but here we are

Said H-I-T-L-E-R

Said H-I-T-L-E-R

The name is A
and I’m back in command.
‘Cause I’m the illest Fürher
representing Deutschland
Reich 1
Reich 2
Reich 3
That’s me
The mastermind behind World War 3
No two, my bad
Oh well started over
Been gone for so long but now I’m back and amma show ya
Everybody Hitler hating when they speak my name
But it’s a new millennium and the Fürher’s changed

And what i betcha’ll didn’t know is now I’m down with the jews
The Gypsies, homosexuals and retards too
Because I stopped burning people
Started burning CD’s
Stopped battling the world
Started battling MC’s
Just started busting rhymes
Finally found my groove
And now the SS on my jacket stands for super smooth

H-I-T-L-E-R

Said H-I-T-L-E-R

Said H-I-T-L-E-R

Said H-I-T-L-E-R

To all the Aryans in the area that are carrying rhymes
The Neo-Nazi’s better watch me catch on up with the times
When other rappers see me coming yo they run and they hide
I grab the mike and commit lyrical genocide
Cause when it comes to dropping hooks
There is NONE GREATER
Throw a finger to my public
Then i grab my DICTATOR
Cause I’m flexing my mike
And I’m showing my strength
I’ll get your lady ohhhing
Get ‘em moaning
Mine Kampf
No longer Nazi
But I still like to Party
And there’s plenty of women up in here
With master racey bodies
Blonde hair
Blue eyes
You know I like ‘em that way
Yo! Corine you got something to say?

Look at me
As I roll through the land
You’re out getting yours
While I’m out getting mine
Got a skull on my chest
Pimpin it pays
Down in my bunker
And I’ll stay there for days
Got a shorty
Waitin for me
At every point in the land
I’m Adolf’s main backing man
I’m the German Counsellor for things that are right
And if you come back to my Castle
Babe we’ll stay up all night

Driving down the street in my Panzer Tank
Sitting drinkin criss with my bitch and frank
And when I step into the clubs
You know I’m stepping with style
I raise my left hand
Party people say “Heil”

Just got a page from Eva Braun
That I’ll say that I missed
There’s a party up in Schindler’s
And I’m on his A list
‘Cause I put my past behind
Ya’ll can think what ya will
But no more propoganda
It’s triumph of the ill

H-I-T-L-E-R

Said H-I-T-L-E-R

Said H-I-T-L-E-R

Said H-I-T-L-E-R

That’s it
That’s it
That’s my rhyme
Give it up
Give it up
Unread 3 Aug 2006, 04:04   #2
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: My gift to you

By the way i'm not sure of the lines

"Down in my bunker"

and

"I’m Adolf’s main backing man"

so ...
Unread 3 Aug 2006, 06:56   #3
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Creep with me
As I roll through the rhine
You’re out getting yours
While I’m out getting mine
Got a skull on my cap
Pimpin it pays
Got hoes hunking in my bunker
And they stay there for days
Got a shorty
Waitin for me
At every point in the land
for sure
I’m Adolf’s main backing man <----says something else
I’m the chairman the counciller defence of the rhich
And if you come back to my Castle
Babe we’ll stay up all night

Driving down the street in my Panzer Tank
Sitting drinkin criss with my bitch ANNE frank
And when I step into the clubs
You know I’m stepping with style
I raise my left hand
Party people say “Heil”
Unread 3 Aug 2006, 10:39   #4
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

yeah, its Goering dude.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Aug 2006, 10:57   #5
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I am actually fairly disgusted by the high regard Hitler and the NAZI's are held by white nationalists. They're responsible for more white (shut up s|k) deaths than pretty much anyone else in history.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote