User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 22 Jul 2006, 05:46   #1
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I should have been in bed hours ago

but i found a totally ****ed up website
Unread 22 Jul 2006, 06:25   #2
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: I should have been in bed hours ago

This gets a resounding "wtf" courtesy of me
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 2006, 06:43   #3
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

jt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud of

This is a rather disturbing site.
jt25man is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 2006, 07:04   #4
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all

I always knew that myspace site was cursed.

On the other hand some of these entries may not be valid.
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13
Travler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 2006, 08:56   #5
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Yeah, enjoyed that site before - never before has it been easier to find photos of teenage girls who have recently died.

I personally quite like Death 315 :
Quote:
Cause of Death: Fell Off Cliff (While trying to retrieve cellphone)
The captions she uses on one of her MySpace photos :
Quote:
i never said i was brave
and
Quote:
i am free like a bird
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 2006, 09:02   #6
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

jt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud of

Well I don't know if they check the facts right, but that first one #376 says Age: 14, but if you click on the link it says Age: 16. It does make me glad I stopped using myspace a while ago, mainly cuz my life really isn't worth keeping an online journal about, the highlight of my day being "ooh I stole 20 roids".
Unread 22 Jul 2006, 09:10   #7
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jt25man
Well I don't know if they check the facts right, but that first one #376 says Age: 14, but if you click on the link it says Age: 16
The newspaper report says 14. I'd imagine the user has simply lied on their profile for fairly obvious reasons.
Quote:
It does make me glad I stopped using myspace a while ago, mainly cuz my life really isn't worth keeping an online journal about, the highlight of my day being "ooh I stole 20 roids".
That's not really the purpose of MySpace though. MySpace is mainly a gallery for some of the worst constructed web pages in existence and poorly lit attention whores. There is a blogging bit, but it's poorly implemented (even compared to the rest of the site) and not used much.
Unread 22 Jul 2006, 09:40   #8
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Actually, my favourite is Death #75 :
Quote:
Deaf beauty queen was text-messaging when hit by train
Says it all really.
Unread 22 Jul 2006, 09:42   #9
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
The newspaper report says 14. I'd imagine the user has simply lied on their profile for fairly obvious reasons.
Yeah, I thought about that after I said it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
That's not really the purpose of MySpace though. MySpace is mainly a gallery for some of the worst constructed web pages in existence and poorly lit attention whores. There is a blogging bit, but it's poorly implemented (even compared to the rest of the site) and not used much.
Yeah, I fiddled with all the little fun things like making a background and putting up pictures and crap like that, and then realized I wish I had that time back. I did post about 8 blogs before I realized that compared to everyone else's screwed up lives (at least by reading other blogs) I was too boring to be messing with this site.
Unread 22 Jul 2006, 09:52   #10
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Austin 'AJ' Robenolt, 23 - Alcohol Related Automobile Accident - RIP March 26, 2006

and his pic is him holding a cup of something, brilliant.

Quote:
Cause of Death: Helium Asphyxiation (Undetermined pending Toxicology results)
Related Article(s): College students found dead inside balloon, Helium on Wikipedia, Compressed Gas Association Website

Two college students were found dead inside a large, deflated helium balloon after apparently pulling it down and crawling inside it, officials said.
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 2006, 10:14   #11
banky
peon

banky is infamous around these parts

u gonna post the url to the site wanna see now
Unread 22 Jul 2006, 10:17   #12
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

http://mydeathspace.com/deaths.aspx?...eblogs1_page=2

John Frazza, 20 - Shot by Father - RIP July 10, 2006
Published: Mon, 10 Jul 2006
[SIZE=5]Death #362[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1](Click Image for John's MySpace Profile)

[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]Cause of Death: Shot by Father
[/SIZE][SIZE=3]Related Article(s): Father kills self, two sons in home

i feel so bad because i smiled when i read 'shot by father' after looking at his picture.

Ive seen thaty site before but ive always just closed it down as its too horrible. Its fine reading about people dying and in car crashes/hit by train/victim of downtown gang violence but its worse when they have all those personal details and more importantly pictures of themsleves on a site.

It humanises it..

Humanisation is wrong :(
It's not personal, it's just business.

Last edited by JammyJim; 22 Jul 2006 at 10:26.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 2006, 10:18   #13
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by banky
u gonna post the url to the site wanna see now
It's linked in the first post?
Unread 22 Jul 2006, 10:29   #14
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
It humanises it..

Humanisation is wrong
Oh, I don't know. After checking a couple of those people's profiles and witnessing the usual embedded audio and other evil I find myself thinking that maybe the world's a better place without them in it.
Unread 22 Jul 2006, 10:35   #15
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

#370 Shot
Quote:
WELL LET ME START OFF BY SAYIN DAT IM 1 OF DA TRILLEST NIGGAS IN IT.......IM JUST ME BUT IF U DONT KNOW ME OR DONT LIKE ME I GOT 2 WORDS 4 YA.............**** U!!!
heh

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 2006, 10:37   #16
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

Quote:
Death #367 - Cause of Death: Electrocuted
Witnesses said Flick, who was a 2005 graduate of Cudahy High School, was at the building with friends when he wrapped his legs around the balcony's banister and, with both hands, grabbed nearby electrical wires.

Milwaukee Police Capt. Deb Davidoski said Flick appeared to have died from electrocution, rather than the fall. She said alcohol might have been a factor.
She’s probably right.

Quote:
Death #365 - Cause of Death: Train

Valdez was trying to cross the tracks after ducking under the crossing barriers, lowered because of the oncoming train, authorities said.
Quote:
Death #323 - Cause of Death: Train (Listening to ipod when hit)
The last two I quoted because they deal with trains, and it amazes me that someone would duck under the crossing barrier, I mean I’d rather have to run to catch up than attempt to outrun the train. The second because of the stupidity involved of not just listening to music, which would prevent you from hearing a train from behind, but walking with his head down, preventing him from seeing the train that hit him.
Unread 22 Jul 2006, 12:00   #17
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Darwin in action.
Unread 22 Jul 2006, 12:09   #18
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannon_Fodder
Darwin in action.
For that one you need to go to Darwin Awards.

Edit: Click the "High on Life" link on the right for the story about the two climing into the helium balloon.

Last edited by jt25man; 22 Jul 2006 at 12:15.
jt25man is offline   Reply With Quote