User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 25 Feb 2007, 19:25   #18
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: We should just send the entire family

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
No one else is reading this and thinking you somehow have a point btw.
The point was that when you said that I had mocked "the deaths of thousands of innocents" I had in fact not done that.

Further that saying I had was a pretty pathetic thing to do.

I have no intention of disecting your irrational rant against your concept of 1890s Britain. I am sticking with the points I made: that all deaths are tragedies and it seems to me pretty heartless and childish to say that soldiers 'deserve to die'.

Frankly I think you are doing yourself a diservice.