User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 12 May 2009, 01:51   #151
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Ascendancy, the future?

Wasnt Divine and co NoS r5?!

if so, then I resent ur statement of them having only a couple good players!

( I might mix rounds here )

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 May 2009, 23:28   #152
Nestorn
-||-

Nestorn has a spectacular aura aboutNestorn has a spectacular aura aboutNestorn has a spectacular aura about

the round finally began to become interesting. Now ascendancy have to work for the victory again :P
Unread 15 May 2009, 20:22   #153
smokeyjoe
lesbian narcoleptic

smokeyjoe will become famous soon enoughsmokeyjoe will become famous soon enough

I understand your logic, Karg, but had TGV been in Asc's place, would you have disbanded it after a winning streak? It just doesn't make sense to me, but ofc thats a personal opinion. I can understand someone wanting to retire in triumph, but a whole alliance/team/whatever?

(oh, btw, this is KhanNS. had a great time as a viking in the way-back-when)
smokeyjoe is offline   Reply With Quote