User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

View Poll Results: POTW?
Phang teh Junior Catholic - What, no manpole? 2 6.25%
BumKat - 'Travelling 'Round Europe With a Penis' 6 18.75%
pig - Life is so hollow. 8 25.00%
DM - The Mary Whitehouse LOLLYROFFLECHIPSPLZTHANXWHITBYJET 12 37.50%
News of teh Bot - Well, you know how it is, wake up feeling blue, when everything that could be wrong is, including you. Black clouds, and rain, and the pain in your head. And all you want to do is stay in bed. 4 12.50%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Unread 8 Jul 2005, 22:55   #1
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation POTW Voting.

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showpo...30&postcount=2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
http://pirate.planetarion.com/showpo...4&postcount=45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Culture - the Ste way

In his latest travel book, Ste tells us about the sights he has seen, the cuisine he has sampled, the people he has met, and how he has become more worldly and wise.
Just kidding! He just tells us how he ****ed some more foreign girls. And then "GDed it up", by doing something stupid with the opposite sex. In this case, telling a girl about the other woman!

£2.99 in all good bookstores!
http://pirate.planetarion.com/showpo...66&postcount=1

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
So my trip has ended. I am back home in Birmingham. Im older im wiser and im even more travelled. So I guess you guys might want to hear what happened if you dont then stop reading here and go read another thread

So I went to a fair few cities. The places that I visited are

Madrid
Barcelona
Nice
Monaco
Milan
Zurich
Vienna
Bratislava
Budapest
Krakow
Warsaw
Berlin
Paris
San Sebastion
Granada
Tangiers
Casablanca
Marakech

Im not quite sure what to say really, as there are many stories, but I will try to give you a few good ones.

Barcelona:

I was in a club with a beautiful irish girl, my mate was with her best mate and it was looking really good, they were like we are off to the bar to get some more drinks, so I thought this was a good oppurtunity to take a piss and go for a ciggarette. I went to the toilet and was in the middle of a nice long piss, when I felt someones hand move onto my arse, I thought for a second it was the girl I was with, so I turn my head and I see a black guy with dreadlocks, with what looked like a knife in one hand. I finished my piss, turned round and smacked the guy in the face. My thoughts going through my head were its either me losing my wallet and or hit, or him getting hit.

I was about to walk out of the toilets when you hear a ****ing Australian cock shouting

"****ING HELL MATE YOU JUST PUNCHED A ****** YOU RACIST BASTARD, WHAT DID HE DO TO YOU?"

To the screams of the aussie, two bouncers rushed in, looked at the black guy lying on the floor holding his nose with blood rushing out, they then looked at the aussie who pointed to me. They grabbed me, took me upstairs and threw me out of the club. This isnt where it ended. I was then handcuffed and thrown in a police van. With spanish police shouting at me in what sounded like Hooligan. So I sat there for half an hour and the door to the van open, in come 3 prostitutes. One sits next to me, two opposite me.

For a further half an hour I endured

"Hello Baby You want sex"
"You want suck"
"You like sex"
"Sex Sex"

and other weird noises that come out of there mouths. Finally after that half hour the police van started moving, 5 minutes later I was sat down in a cell. Another 10 minutes later, finally a police officer who spoke english came to speak to me. I explained the situation (about being mugged, the guy having a knife etc) I also offered to show him the guy in the club. He said they had infact arrested him, as he tried to mug someone else, this person notified the police instead of hitting him and thus he was arrested, I was released without charge and the officer who was dealing with me said sorry which was nice.

I then returned to the club, with the police officer next to me, met the irish girl and went back to her hotel (at least I skipped the bullshit dance for 2 hours) and then had some fun times.

Monaco

So Its 2am, Im walking the streets of monaco, I cant afford a hotel, and I figure I have like 4 hours to wait, so I lie down on a bench, before I know it a police car pulls up. The guy told me in Monaco they dont appreciate people sleeping on benches and that they were going to have to deport me to France. They asked me to get in the police car, which I did and I jumped in, they took me to the french border and said keep walking straight for 2km and I should reach the train station. Nice chaps, ashame they deported me.

Prague

I got incredibly drunk on absinthe and beer, and the girl in my hostel who was canadian was dancing with me, in the end we walked back together, kissed a little, fondled a little, then went back to the hostel where I screwed her. She then said Im going to my bed now to get a good night sleep, as a single bed for two people is uncomfortable. So I thought sure why not, but she wanted to see me at breakfast before I dissapeared so I was to give her a knock at 7.30 am. So I set my alarm for 7.30 am, she left, then 5 minutes later she came back.

I asked her what are you doing back here, and she replied "I just got a bed in here" so I thought that she wanted more sex, so I said well why dont you just jump into bed with me, she said ok, and we shagged again. At 7.30 my alarm goes off, I switch it off and look to my left. In my head something is not right, then I realise this isnt the same girl, its a completly different girl, the first girl had blonde hair, this one had brunette, so I go to look at her face and it is a different girl.

So I sneak out, go for breakfast with the canadian and come back and say my goodbyes to the American. It was bizarely fun.

San Sebastion

So its 8am, we have been travelling for a good 24 hrs without sleep and a wash. So my friend goes to look for a hostel, So I lie down on a bench, theres a heinekin glass on it so I put it on the floor. My friend returns about an hour later, only to find me sleeping, and the heinekin glass with abou 10 euros in coins in it. It paid for some food and drink to say the least, still was funny at the time.

Gibraltar

Im walking around this little shit place looking for a hostel, I see two police officers, and hear they are speaking spanish. So I go up to them and ask them politiely in spanish do they speak english. They turn round and one goes "What the **** do you think" So I reply "Its quite hard to tell ****stable when you are speaking spanish to one another" He then asks me if his uniform looked like a British police uniform. To which I had the cheek to look him up and down slowly and reply "No it doesnt, you dont have a stab proof vest" To which point he takes my arm and goes follow me. A 30 second walk later im sitting in a police station being told that Gibraltar is not Spanish, that I should respect police officers and not ask stupid questions, and that I shouldnt talk back.

I interupted him in the middle of his rant and said I wanted to speak to the officer in charge, if I wasnt being arrested it was my right, so he got his commanding officer, whom once I explained the situation apologised to me, and told me where the hostel would be.

Basically alot more happened but I rushed this before I go to work, but ill try and think of some more interesting stories. It was a good time, I enjoyed myself and will be a trip I wont forget!
http://pirate.planetarion.com/showpo...&postcount=157
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
If I should close this thread, think only this of me:
That there's some corner of a Netgamer's iRC server
That is for ever populated with cretins telling each other to 'Go look at this thread on PAGD, it's sick and should be closed, in fact, go and read every little bit of it and then post in it and say 'Ooh you rotten scoundrels you made me cry'

Maybe we can put up a selectable 'outrage post' fashioned after this:

I am sickened/outraged/busy initiating roids and this is taking time away from planning galactic conquest by this thread as my Dad/brother/battle commander was on the train before/nearby where the bus blew up/on iRC at the time of this and I was worried sick/concerned/busy initiating roids for several minutes/hours/ticks until I got in contact with them and found that they were fine/shaken but unhurt/in the same room as me all along but I hadn't noticed as I was busy initiating roids and planning galactic conquest so you all be ashamed of yourself for being sick/thoughtless/stupid enough to go Terran
http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=186306

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
what the **** ?

mm, what bollocks of a post is this ?

theres a post right above you leading perfectly into a comment about boys and you said nothing. NOTHING.

what's going on man!?!
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 22:59   #2
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: POTW Voting.

No Poll
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 23:05   #3
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: POTW Voting.

Coal, not poll.
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 23:42   #4
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You have no soul.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 23:46   #5
Marilyn Manson
Gone

At least I have a body though.

THAT ACTUALLY WORKS
Unread 9 Jul 2005, 00:29   #6
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

That doesn't rhyme.

Unread 9 Jul 2005, 00:40   #7
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Neither does that.
Unread 9 Jul 2005, 00:42   #8
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i note my post that was nominated was ignored.

Unread 9 Jul 2005, 00:46   #9
Marilyn Manson
Gone

It was ignored because it was nominated by someone (1-X) who had already cast a nomination that week, and who, indeed, said so in that very post.

'Check your facts.'
Unread 9 Jul 2005, 00:50   #10
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

why?

i feel like being more american bout the whole thing
Unread 9 Jul 2005, 00:51   #11
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Because it's the law.
Unread 9 Jul 2005, 01:20   #12
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

i'm so conflicted
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2005, 02:03   #13
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Neither does that.
You broke the iambic pentameter.

Unread 9 Jul 2005, 11:37   #14
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Enby voted for himself. Bless.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2005, 11:40   #15
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
Enby voted for himself. Bless.
you noticed too, huh?
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2005, 12:06   #16
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

well i figured no-one else would so...
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 9 Jul 2005, 12:54   #17
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

heh, looks like you figured right
Unread 13 Jul 2005, 18:13   #18
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Mr. Miyagi wins!
Unread 13 Jul 2005, 18:14   #19
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

yay, i didn't lose.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 13 Jul 2005, 18:30   #20
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Have a celebratory wank.