User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 17 Feb 2007, 16:03   #1
Rc mayhem
Un-retired by request

Rc mayhem is infamous around these partsRc mayhem is infamous around these partsRc mayhem is infamous around these parts
Targets Of The Week

I feel we should explain the sudden influx of new forum members wearing the F-crew name. As I expect a lot of alliances do we have a TOTW, or Target Of The Week.

In previous rounds, this has usually just been based on score increase or defence points. However, this week we created a new scoring system which awards points according to a member's degree of success. With this system we decided that as part of our training alliance aim, we should endeavour to get new players integrated with the wider PA community, because if they become more involved they are more likely to stay.

In the alliance reps channel a few days ago Wakey and others discussed that the 'non-hardcore' view was not present on the forums from a decent number of users: most forum members are, in the vast majority of cases, members of hardcore alliances. This week's "community" task, therefore, is to (for some points) sign up to the forums and then to post a good quality post. Wakey briefly discussed some forum generalisations such as the rep system and what the different forums are like. We did mention our recruiting thread and pushed for them to post on the suggestions forums. This is in no way an attempt to bump our name up or spread propaganda or anything else like that.

Please be a little patient with them and if they deserve a neg rep, please do tell them what they did wrong and how they can improve without been overly aggressive. I would be interested in knowing what others thought of this task and any suggstions for other similar tasks we could run in future.
Played r4-present missing only 1 round so sad...
Rc mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2007, 16:09   #2
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Targets Of The Week

I thought by target of the week you meant a target to launch at.

And I was going to suggest wakey

This thread doesn't deliver.
Unread 17 Feb 2007, 16:10   #3
Little Timmy
Winker

Little Timmy will become famous soon enoughLittle Timmy will become famous soon enough

I think target of the week describes Fcrews attacking tactics where the whole alliance wave an 80 roid target

Yeah so what Im an Original Pr0nstar

some of us have serious jobs
Little Timmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2007, 16:24   #4
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Or maybe the one target outside 1:1 they attack?
Unread 17 Feb 2007, 16:25   #5
Nofutcha
Airvatar

Nofutcha will become famous soon enoughNofutcha will become famous soon enough

from what i've seen, the f-crew BC's are doing a damn fine job with targets for players both new and old this round.

#phnx
Nofutcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2007, 16:31   #6
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I think that TOTW is a pretty good idea, especially the community aspect. If we could get 20 new people regularly posting on the forums then that'd be a great injection of new blood, even if they later move onto other alliances (and post from there).
Unread 17 Feb 2007, 16:33   #7
Nofutcha
Airvatar

Nofutcha will become famous soon enoughNofutcha will become famous soon enough

it's the only pro-active thing any alliance has done in a long time

#phnx
Nofutcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2007, 17:43   #8
jose116

jose116 has a spectacular aura aboutjose116 has a spectacular aura about

as far as i got to know f-crew only chooses targets with a similar or higher value, etc...so what about that crap with the 80 roids...thats just nonsense...and i can somehow feel the scent of envy around these guys who spread crap like that...
jose116 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2007, 17:47   #9
jose116

jose116 has a spectacular aura aboutjose116 has a spectacular aura about

and its a very good point of NoFutcha...it is pro-active and should not be doomed after 1 day!
jose116 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2007, 18:41   #10
Chef!
Domestic Diva

Chef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to behold

Ive got to say i think its pretty shitty that certain people see this as an opportunity to have a dig at F-Crew. Its nice to see an alliance actually encouraging its members to get more involved in the PA Community. Maybe this thread should be used to discuss the merits of such a scheme instead of people with anti F-Crew history using it as a vehicle to air their views, surely such views would be better placed elsewhere.

Just a thought of course.

In my opinion, any scheme like this can only go towards benefiting the forums, the community and the existing posters, as more forum members, means more posts, means more interesting discussion.

<rext> chef recall your fleet m8 they going to fc u
<Chef> recall my fleet?
<Chef> ive not logged in for two days

Its Only Nasty, When Its Not True.
Chef! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2007, 19:19   #11
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rc mayhem

In the alliance reps channel a few days ago Wakey and others discussed that the 'non-hardcore' view was not present on the forums from a decent number of users: most forum members are, in the vast majority of cases, members of hardcore alliances.
Like 1% of the pa community play hardcore. Maybe less. There are no hardcore alliances left in planetarion. I dont see ur point

Good thing u get new players into the forums though - this place is dead

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2007, 19:35   #12
Bane
Shadows and Dust

Bane is on a distinguished road

Destiny are pretty hardcore I thought?

Good on F-Crew for being innovative, despite my reservations at getting your members to make a post on the forums (they'll see how nuts we truly are ;( ) !

R3 or so - Cell/Elysium
Looong break
R20 - Orbit
R21 - Subh (Finished rank 58)
8 year break
R60 - ND -> Ultores (Finished rank 48)
R61 - Rogues

14:05 <Swing> I wear a cape and a burger king paper crown when i play pa
14:10 <Zwanstic> u also talk alot of shit
14:14 <Blue_Esper> you're a weird unit
12:33 <hone> oddr is where we send all the semi retarded and gay bashing ult has beens LOL
12:34 <hone> thats where u should be swing lol
Bane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2007, 19:57   #13
Rc mayhem
Un-retired by request

Rc mayhem is infamous around these partsRc mayhem is infamous around these partsRc mayhem is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster
Like 1% of the pa community play hardcore. Maybe less. There are no hardcore alliances left in planetarion. I dont see ur point

Good thing u get new players into the forums though - this place is dead
Ok sub that for alliance members going for the top couple of rankings. basically non-n00b, non-training allies. It is a general term that has been used for ages
Unread 17 Feb 2007, 20:05   #14
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

Cool idea.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2007, 22:00   #15
Clogg
SiNíng is a lifestyle

Clogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to all

I think the part of letting a non-hardcore voice heard approach is overrated. The real hardcore alliances died out last round. A few are trying to revive the "hardcore" approach. But that doesn't work ally wide, a few indivual players perhaps are still hardcore. But this is just a sidenote.

For the most part I like the target aim, but I am also wondering how many "NEW" players will fcrew be training this round? The majority of crew'ers I have seen running around are the some as 3 or more round back. And with all do respect, if they still require training after so many rounds they must be utter shit.
Unread 17 Feb 2007, 22:15   #16
Vikman
F-crew HC

Vikman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clogg
The majority of crew'ers I have seen running around are the some as 3 or more round back. And with all do respect, if they still require training after so many rounds they must be utter shit.
The task is not for only new members. It is for everyone in F-Crew, new or old, to get involved in the community.
[email protected]
Vikman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2007, 22:26   #17
mically
Poisoned Dwarfs... where

mically is an unknown quantity at this point

surely other alliances should follow their lead - New or Existing players alike*

Communication within the community can only be a good thing, unless someone knows better?

Well done FC !
mically is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2007, 23:23   #18
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannon_Fodder
I thought by target of the week you meant a target to launch at.
lol same here :P

anywho, i like the idea fcrew, gets them among the community talking to others and makeing new friends.

its all about the networking don'cha know!

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2007, 23:52   #19
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

I usually advice my members not to read the forums for all the insults etc going on here.
Unread 17 Feb 2007, 23:56   #20
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
I usually advice my members not to read the forums for all the insults etc going on here.
Yeah, jeez I wonder who posts all those unprovoked insults. I mean man, it's just too much for my fragile little mind to deal with.

Quote:
Or maybe the one target outside 1:1 they attack?
Unread 18 Feb 2007, 00:11   #21
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts

It's true, thease forums are a place filled with bitter white males, just look at JBG

<Deffeh> I just told my parents im a homosexual, now they kicked me out
Allfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2007, 00:20   #22
Chef!
Domestic Diva

Chef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
How very community spirited of you. Have you considered that if new people were to start using the forums more regularly then the way the forum works might change a little as with fresh blood comes fresh opinions and maybe some of these new people might not be quite as "mouthy" on the forums.

We are never going to change the way the forums are if we dont get new people using them.

<rext> chef recall your fleet m8 they going to fc u
<Chef> recall my fleet?
<Chef> ive not logged in for two days

Its Only Nasty, When Its Not True.
Chef! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2007, 00:26   #23
Little Timmy
Winker

Little Timmy will become famous soon enoughLittle Timmy will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allfather
It's true, thease forums are a place filled with bitter white males, just look at JBG

Wow JGB is white ?

Yeah so what Im an Original Pr0nstar

some of us have serious jobs
Little Timmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2007, 00:40   #24
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts

Not quite sure, I hear his birthfather was purple =/

<Deffeh> I just told my parents im a homosexual, now they kicked me out
Allfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Feb 2007, 16:08   #25
BigBadBadger
MrFlibbles Pet

BigBadBadger is an unknown quantity at this point

I thinks its a great idea! Id never have come here otherwise and spent half the day reading stuff! Now the pub is open and I havnt noticed the time fly by!
Unread 21 Feb 2007, 21:32   #26
Rc mayhem
Un-retired by request

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
you really, really, really need to stop using the same avatar. unless you all want to be remembered as the same person.
*Cm points all fingers towards Wakey
Unread 22 Feb 2007, 00:46   #27
Audacious

Audacious is an unknown quantity at this point

Well having read the replies to this, I would like to say, and I think its the first HC of another alliance to say this first, very good idea

I think these forums are used an awful lot for propaganda,whether or not this is the case if the planetarion community can gain some extra experience, or some new ideas, then I welcome it.

Afterall we are all in the idea that we like this game and want it to carry on. If you're not and just want to slag it off, then I suspect you are probably one of those people who have said you have retired, but still post here, hmmm does that mean... you are semi retired.... not got the money to get a free account?.... your alliance hasnt played the last couple of rounds and oh no its so hard to go to another alliance....

Anything that increases the ideas and the community of planetarion I support, and I beleive ToF does as well, carry on F-Crew
Unread 22 Feb 2007, 04:21   #28
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

Hats off for F-Crew. Unselfish people doing what they can for the community. I'm impressed.

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2007, 02:52   #29
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

here's a target of the week:

maybe you should teach your members that bashing planets with 90 roids after the first week is lame

but then again, maybe thats all they are good enough to hit..way to train those players gang...good job
Unread 4 Mar 2007, 05:05   #30
rop1964
F Crew

rop1964 is just really nicerop1964 is just really nicerop1964 is just really nicerop1964 is just really nicerop1964 is just really nice

angryduck.. way to go.. we do see where you stand .. lol.. as we keep saying, we strive ti hit bigger and stronger planet/galaxy.
we strive to give all our member a community spirit, and teach them about attack, defense, self control, and most of all a liking to this game..

obviously.. this must be new to you.. maybe you should join us to see first hand..

as for the task of the week.. we pride ourself to better ourself..
if anyone hit a small roided planet, it s probably cause they re small themself..

now, i do believe some players in this forum just enjoy blaming f-crew for all the bad in the game, while pretending their own alliance above scrupules.
and this is really sad.

[F-Crew] - You know when you've been [FC]uked
rop1964 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2007, 11:43   #31
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rop1964
angryduck.. way to go.. we do see where you stand .. lol.. as we keep saying, we strive ti hit bigger and stronger planet/galaxy.
we strive to give all our member a community spirit, and teach them about attack, defense, self control, and most of all a liking to this game..

obviously.. this must be new to you.. maybe you should join us to see first hand..

as for the task of the week.. we pride ourself to better ourself..
if anyone hit a small roided planet, it s probably cause they re small themself..

now, i do believe some players in this forum just enjoy blaming f-crew for all the bad in the game, while pretending their own alliance above scrupules.
and this is really sad.
Look it's already paying off!
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2007, 13:50   #32
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNgRyDuCk
here's a target of the week:

maybe you should teach your members that bashing planets with 90 roids after the first week is lame

but then again, maybe thats all they are good enough to hit..way to train those players gang...good job
Despite the co-ords you supplied me not being our member, a single wave on a small roid amount planet is hardly bashing especially if its a galaxy raid.

Planets without a wave on them are significantly more likely to be able to send in galaxy defence so from a tactical pov its a must if the planet in question has a reasonable value. You generally try and find a planet who a larger member would generally have to let tag along so that the gains are as good as tagging along but at times you cant find a suitable smaller planet and have to instead use a spare fleet from elsewhere. Its not about getting gains at that planet but increasing the likelihood that attacks on the profitable targets are successful

A low number of roids does not mean they are of low value and doesn't mean they are new, have a really small fleet and doesn't justify them not being attacked. It just means they aren't worth serious multi waving roiding as the roid amounts arent high enough to justify wasting fleets on
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2007, 14:15   #33
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakey
Despite the co-ords you supplied me not being our member, a single wave on a small roid amount planet is hardly bashing especially if its a galaxy raid.
Have you ever not denied someone being your member when supplied with co ords? Everytime someone reports Fcrew members to you; you deny it.
Unread 4 Mar 2007, 14:41   #34
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
Have you ever not denied someone being your member when supplied with co ords? Everytime someone reports Fcrew members to you; you deny it.
Rough guess but looking at the IRC pm's I have open (27 with such enquirers) it something like
30% - Yes its us
20% - No comment, they wont supply enough info to verify their claims
50% - Its not us
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2007, 14:51   #35
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Wakey how about someone we KNOW is f-crew hitting someone with 90 roids?
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2007, 14:54   #36
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

well according to wakey, he's a "deleted" member, however he apparently still attacks with F crew, as he launched at the same time as their planets did

also when his galaxy mates, and other alliances all agree that he's F crew, and he launches with f crew....I'm not buying that he aint

oh and rop...... HUH?
Unread 4 Mar 2007, 14:55   #37
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

I guess f-crew need to hit 90 roid targets because they are running out of 200 roid planets to 8 wave.
Unread 4 Mar 2007, 15:13   #38
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

who the **** cares, if they want to roid 200 roiders let them - that's what makes f-crew what they are. if they were apt at picking good targets, maybe they'd be challengers for the round
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2007, 15:16   #39
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

let's make something clear also, I could care less about the roid loss. 21 roids, no big deal, a scan planet isn't going to lose much sleep in that respect. The thing is....

1. This planet is know to a lot of alliances as being F Crew, known to his galaxy mates as being F Crew

2. Wakey tells me "he's on a deleted planet list" yet he apparently still attacks with F Crew

3. <Wakey> Although if id been around for the attack Id have probally said add 7 due to the potential for #7 to supply ingal defence

how many 90 roid planets will keep their fleet home to protect their own roids when they can protect more roids elsewhere?

all seems like a good amount of bullshit to me
Unread 4 Mar 2007, 15:19   #40
Rc mayhem
Un-retired by request

And again I repete my offer. I am happy to check everyone elses intel at the end of the round and tell you how acurate it actually is. I am guessing it won't be very acurate at all.
Unread 4 Mar 2007, 15:23   #41
Forest

As his GC, I will teach him how to play the game, as his alliance has clearly failed to.
Infact, to see his HC say they would of added a 90 roid target to the target list would make me embarressed to be F-Crew to be quite honest.
Unread 4 Mar 2007, 15:49   #42
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

i really wish you wouldnt, one forest is more than enough tyvm
Unread 4 Mar 2007, 19:09   #43
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Quote:
[F-Crew] Attacks up! Fri, 2 Feb **:** Reply Report Delete
This message was sent to all members of your alliance

Attack Posted - Go get claiming

Please check updated Unit Scans prior to landing

Standard Attack Rules Apply

1. Recruits contact a BC or HC for assistance.

2. No 3 Wave Attacks Allowed unless authorised by HC or BC.

3. No piggybacking other members attacks unless agreed with them.

4. Ensure your launch time matches your landing time.

5. No more than 1 wave at any 1 planet.

6. No 4th wave.

7. Always attack planets bigger than you.

8. If you need assistance contact a BC or HC on IRC.

9. If you claim a wave make sure you launch.

10. Enjoy, have fun and happy roiding.

This message come's to you from your Friendly BC Team

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2007, 20:32   #44
Koks

Koks will become famous soon enoughKoks will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakey
Rough guess but looking at the IRC pm's I have open (27 with such enquirers) it something like
30% - Yes its us
20% - No comment, they wont supply enough info to verify their claims
50% - Its not us
10% of stats are misinformed
65% of stats are wrong
32% of stats are right
12% of stats are made up on the spot
Unread 4 Mar 2007, 22:21   #45
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koks
10% of stats are misinformed
65% of stats are wrong
32% of stats are right
12% of stats are made up on the spot
"rough guess"
Unread 4 Mar 2007, 23:12   #46
DJet
Wearer of The Hat

DJet is a jewel in the roughDJet is a jewel in the roughDJet is a jewel in the rough

How many alliance members actually follow rules like this though? seriously? (and don't bother giving some toush about all of them, because its most likely a statistical impossibly to find a group of targets where everyone who is claiming can claim someone bigger than them)
Unread 4 Mar 2007, 23:35   #47
Rc mayhem
Un-retired by request

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJet
How many alliance members actually follow rules like this though? seriously? (and don't bother giving some toush about all of them, because its most likely a statistical impossibly to find a group of targets where everyone who is claiming can claim someone bigger than them)
I always take that particular one as a recommendation rather than a rule. Yes you can never get 100% of people to follow things - Just ask the Chinese government. That is why we check the jpgs
Unread 5 Mar 2007, 01:32   #48
Koks

Koks will become famous soon enoughKoks will become famous soon enough

tbh you shoudnt attack scanners since we all owe them and they are a dedicated credit to the game playing for others.
Pa is a war game some people will bash others and they will inturn be bashed by others.. dog eat dog... but you never see a dog eat the skinny ones.
Unread 5 Mar 2007, 02:04   #49
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

noone forces them to play
Unread 5 Mar 2007, 11:59   #50
Remy
Ex-Head Multihunter

Remy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud of

So far, i only saw wakey posting regularly

If more f-crew members start posting on these forums, the avarage quality of posts coming from f-crew members will peak
R7-9: Had an account, but didnt play seriously
R09.5: []LCH[] Officer
R10.0: []LCH[] HC (Rank #9, #1 Gal)
R10.5-R18.0: []LCH[] HC Scanner!
R18.0-R33 : Multihunter, Head MH
R34-.. : [CT] HC
Remy is offline   Reply With Quote