User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 30 Jan 2007, 11:33   #51
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Wife problems

They both look like sinners to me

Last edited by Alessio; 30 Jan 2007 at 11:38.
Alessio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2007, 11:50   #52
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

She looks a bit jewish
Unread 30 Jan 2007, 12:02   #53
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Imagine being as old as travler and still being that rubbish at the internet. I'd probably kill myself.
Unread 30 Jan 2007, 12:27   #54
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Wow.

I say to help out GD solidarity we should all take a roadtrip to texas and post comments around their church and places of work supporting traveler.
FIXED.

And Seconded!
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2007, 12:29   #55
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proteus
Oh Google master, I bow down to you. And I'd make further comments about that site but oh the background no. I would divorce anyone who defaced the pristine face of xhtml like that. The fact she's gone mental is probably the break and excuse you need travler. I think you've just been relegated from apprentice knight to serf on the internet by the way. The first lesson of the internet is do not trust GD, the second rule of the internet is do no trust GD.
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2007, 14:10   #56
-Blue Moon-
Hello Tietäjä

-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future

trav my girlfriend is very insecure and likes to imagine warped deluded fantasies also. i feel for you. I can usually calm her down with a few hugs, a random gift/night-out and some reassuring words here and there. I suppose you've tried this though?

Unless she wants the attention or unless she does not know you read her blog (and wants to whinge at something to someone - because let's face it, thats what blogs are usually for) then i would consider reply #46 written by dda.

he has (in my opinion) hit the nail on the head and you should potentially be considering an 'exit strategy' if things get progressively worse.

Good luck with it, whatever happens!

R1-2 [VanX] - R3 [Legion] - R4 [Legion/Shogun/FORT] - R5-6 [WP/Shogun/FORT] - R7-8 [VsN] - R9-R9.5 [Seraphim/VsN]- R10-12 [WP] R13 [1up/eXilition] R14 [Orbit/scanner] R15 [eXilition] R16 [Orbit/scanner] R17 [Subh/scanner] R18 [eXilition] R19 [F-Crew/scanner] R20 [Orbit/Destiny/scanner] R21-22 [Orbit/scanner] R23-25 [In-gal-def-ho]
-Blue Moon- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2007, 14:34   #57
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

hehe, mentalists are cool.
Unread 30 Jan 2007, 14:54   #58
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

You can't spell Fundamentalist Christian without mentalist!
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2007, 15:10   #59
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharur
She is a fatty!

What was it about fatties again?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutty Christian Fatty
Addiction runs in my family. Thankfully, God has kept me from that one unless we aren't talking about chocolate and caffeine.
No shit sherlock.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2007, 15:25   #60
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

if ur havin girl problems i feel bad 4 u son!
i got 99 problems but a bitch aint 1!
Unread 30 Jan 2007, 15:38   #61
Malak

Conversation is the art of verbal entertainment, only savages use it for instruction. Odds on that this isnt real.
Unread 30 Jan 2007, 16:35   #62
Sharur
..yet opinionated

Sharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant future

I truely think they're both fatties tho.
Sharur is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2007, 17:11   #63
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Imagine being as old as travler and still being that rubbish at the internet. I'd probably kill myself.
Unfortunately age did not bring wisdom. Keep that in mind as you get older. You just tend to forget things more often.

I was never an ace with computers. I could even properly program my old Commodore 64k back when I had one.
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13
Travler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2007, 17:23   #64
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
It sounds to me like she's a fatty, and as we all know

but

fatty.

Especially
Dace
quoting for topical hilarity
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2007, 17:29   #65
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
This is so ridiculously perfect that it makes me suspect this whole thread was a joke with travler stumbling across that blog and posting an extract from it and hoping we'd manage to find it and believe it was his wife. Is there any independent confirmation thats actually him and his wife because holy shit lol.
Unread 30 Jan 2007, 17:33   #66
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

jt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud of

Quote:
I just looked at some of the other blogs, she writes "Blog" at the end of each title. Travler should really ban his wife from using the internet.

As a side note, is that a picture of Travler over the blog?
Unread 30 Jan 2007, 17:33   #67
Nodrog

This thread is now a competition to find the part of that blog most indicative of mental illness in the vain hope its actually Travler's wife.

Quote:

Then we did something that has always touched my heart. I get such powerful messages from Christ Himself whenever I perform this poignant Christian gesture. We performed a washing of the feet ceremony. Catholics love to do this and so do I. You humble yourself to wash the dirtiest part of the body during those times when Christ walked the earth. The lowest of lowly people performed this humiliating gesture and when Christ washed the feet of his disciples, He single-handedly removed the barriers and stigma of washing feet. I think that humility is the most humbling and rewarding of all gifts that God can bestow upon a person. I would like to think that while God knows that the person being broken can handle it, that the reason is that ulitmately, He is telling you that He trusts you.

Joshua and I washed each other's feet. It was one of the most touching moments we have ever shared together as man and wife. He washed my feet first and I fell inlove with him all over again. Then it was my turn to wash his feet. Since the water was sort of ice cold freezing, I didn't want to dry his feet off with a cold damp towel so I went and took a clean, dry towel from a set of chairs unattended. I love Joshua.
Unread 30 Jan 2007, 17:41   #68
Nodrog

Guys I just cant understand why my wife has started to get all these irrational and delusional beliefs about me having an affair - shes always been so well-balanced and sensible in the past

Quote:

So with that said… Satan! I am through with you! I have no use for you in my life! You will NEVER have my family! You will NEVER have my friends! And you will NEVER have me! So take your pitiful excuses of attacks from you, the ENEMY, and be gone from me! Go back to Hell from whence you came! Unless you are used to receiving the black eyes I have been giving you because that is ALL you will get from me! I am not afraid of you, there is nothing you can say or do that will hurt me, and to be honest, I am just sick and tired of you! I have authority to keep you under my foot and that, Satan, is the place where you will dwell in my life! I am covered in the blood of Jesus Christ and He paid MY price! Salvation is mine! And you can NEVER EVER have it! Na-na-nana-naa! So go right ahead and be jealous of me!

Last edited by Nodrog; 30 Jan 2007 at 18:43.
Unread 30 Jan 2007, 17:49   #69
Nodrog

bump for the lost gay sheep crew

Quote:
I am really close with Jeremy and he is one of my missions from God! He is a lost and gay sheep that God wants back. Jeremy loves Jesus and even has drawn me a picture of Jesus to keep on my wall. It is the most beautiful drawing of Christ I have ever seen.

Jeremy knows the scriptures too and has a heart for God but he is defeated by homosexuality and has asked me to help him overcome it. Jeremy keeps no lovers out of fear for the Lord however, he has relish for being gay....
Unread 30 Jan 2007, 17:50   #70
AllFather|away
Big Kahuna

AllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really nice

Serves you right for getting married in the first place.
Whats the point of it, you don't need a ring to shag woman.

In regards to your so called wife bitching on a blog about you, dump her fat ass, im sure she would be much more happy alone. More fridge space for her.

DTA
Support the liberation of "AllFather"
AllFather|away is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2007, 17:56   #71
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

jt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
bump for the lost gay sheep crew
Nodrog is having waaay too much fun with this blog.
Unread 30 Jan 2007, 17:57   #72
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

I think I may install greasymonkey so I can disable the horrible background on her site in order to actually read it. Travler, I think you should introduce her to General Discussions. You could form GD's Christian Front Against Satanic Practices, and Dace could give both of you marriage counselling.

Also, you need to change your user-title to "Lost Gay Sheep" for that is how you will always be known, forever and ever amen.
Unread 30 Jan 2007, 18:03   #73
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
This thread is now a competition to find the part of that blog most indicative of mental illness in the vain hope its actually Travler's wife.
This any good? From Jan 1st.

Apparently she's got a short memory

Quote:
So I better get running due to the fact that the monkeys are trying to take over the universe! I am going to have to grab a yardstick and hold it like a Samurai Warrior and announce that the beatings will now begin...!!!

Unread 30 Jan 2007, 18:04   #74
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

I feel bad for her now. What ever did she do to incur the wrath of General Discussions? We have sinned Or more accurately Proteus sinned after my Google skills failed me, which places the blame squarely on him. Such an innocent, sweet (but insane) girl

But ahahahah DM's find is excellent.
Unread 30 Jan 2007, 18:13   #75
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

Quote:
Ok, I am truly disappointed in my son Keegan right now. I recevied a phone call from his home room teacher. I am so mad at him I would spit nails!

Apparently, schoolwork and taking tests is optional for Keegan. What's worse is that Keegan does not have the support of his teachers in this matter. (As far as I know, teachers have never supported this)

Keegan has not been bringing home his school books or any of his report cards this year so far. So now, my Honour Roll son made just three F's this six weeks! He has made more in the six weeks before then! So now my son will fail the 6th grade and be the older dumb kid next year! (But if you transfer him to another school and don't tell people his age, he'll be the brilliant kid again)

His explanation for all of these fallen grades was that the subject matter was difficult so he decided not to do the work anymore!

I did NOT raise my son to fail like this! (this is where I start to disagree)

I blame my son for his actions by poor advice from his grandmother that if someone told him to do something that he didn't like, that he did not have to do it. I can hear her laughing now. She helped destroy my son. (yet instead of taking accountability and trying to help her son through this, she just decides to blame her kid and grandma...wonderful parenting)

This is a nightmare but I am going to rejoice in the Lord! We are going to help Keegan adjust to this as Best we can by tutoring him. I am changing the rules for starters. First off, no priviledges! And he is to bring ALL of his school books home after school, so I'll cancel his locker next Monday. (if she cancel's his locker, where's he supposed to keep his books during the day, and his lunch, and other school supplies)

It is time to get tough and take back what the enemy has stolen from my son and I. It is only going to get better when God takes over!!! (who is the enemy, it seems to me it's his own fault for being a lazy ass kid)

I am a BLESSED woman!(keep saying this to yourself, if that's what makes you feel better about it)
Quote:
50. WHAT IS YOUR STRIPPER NAME? I'll never tell what it was....

Last edited by jt25man; 30 Jan 2007 at 18:19.
jt25man is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2007, 18:26   #76
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I'll comment on that blog in abour 3 years when I've stopped laughing.
Unread 30 Jan 2007, 18:28   #77
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hey, a modified greasemonkey script to get rid of myspace background that now includes yahoo 360.

Code:
// ==UserScript==
// @name          Myspace custom style remover
// @namespace     http://www.moosoft.com/greasemonkey
// @include       http://myspace.com/*
// @include       http://*.myspace.com/*
// @include       http://*.360.yahoo.com/*
// @description   Hide annoying custom styles on myspace pages
// @exclude	  http://blog.myspace.com/*
// ==/UserScript==
//
// Author: Daniel Otis  http://www.moosoft.com
//  
//  Version: 1.0
//    1.1 - total rewrite
//    1.0 - first version

(function () {
    //remove user styles
    var badstyles = document.getElementsByTagName("style");
    var i = badstyles.length - 1;
    while (i >= 0) {
          badstyles[i] = badstyles[i].parentNode.removeChild(badstyles[i]);
          i--;
    }
}) ();
Unread 30 Jan 2007, 18:31   #78
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hebdomad
Hey, a modified greasemonkey script to get rid of myspace background that now includes yahoo 360.
I just selected the text and hit ctrl+a then it selects all text giving you a blue text on whitish background so you can read it, blocking out the background.
Unread 30 Jan 2007, 18:32   #79
idiotwind

idiotwind is just really niceidiotwind is just really niceidiotwind is just really niceidiotwind is just really niceidiotwind is just really nice

I don't know if its just me but I clicked on the 'remove theme' button at the side of the page.
Unread 30 Jan 2007, 18:36   #80
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

Quote:
Originally Posted by idiotwind
I don't know if its just me but I clicked on the 'remove theme' button at the side of the page.
Good call, that works brilliantly.
Unread 30 Jan 2007, 18:41   #81
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

Unless term times are extremely different where she is .. 3 of the past 6 weeks her son was on christmas vacation, it is after all now the end of january.

If he was a honour student .. then how are 3 F's going to fail him for the year.. surely its an agregrate.

If he was an honour student, wouldnt the teachers have noticed that 1, his report cards are not being signed (unless hes forging the signiture which i doubt at the age of 10/11) 2, he was failing dismally sooner. which indicates the school sucks!

Blaming his grandmother because she said if you cant do it.. dont do it... *sheesh* talk about passing the buck.

I have scanned thro the blog and from what i can see, she reacts normally to stuff, ie: gets angry etc, blames everyone else. Then goes to talk to her pastor, who tells her that she shouldnt stress over all of it .. that she is a good person and that god will deal with all of the people shes blaming .
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2007, 18:46   #82
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

Quote:
4. What was the last thing that you ate? IHOP
She ate a whole IHOP, no wonder she's so big.

Quote:
Who is your current crush? A lady never tells… Ok, it’s Jesus Christ!

Last edited by jt25man; 30 Jan 2007 at 18:55.
jt25man is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2007, 19:03   #83
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all

Fatty here. Thank you for your admissions of possessing small penises, I mean comments. I appreciate you running my hit numbers up on my 360 however, I don't require your help in that matter. Perhaps you and my wayward husband should ALL get your own lives and a jolly good rogering for that matter. Stop scaring the women so that one might be unsober enough to consider dating you let alone be seen in public with you... You are all in my prayers fellas! Cheers!

Unread 30 Jan 2007, 19:09   #84
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travler
Fatty here. Thank you for your admissions of possessing small penises, I mean comments. I appreciate you running my hit numbers up on my 360 however, I don't require your help in that matter. Perhaps you and my wayward husband should ALL get your own lives and a jolly good rogering for that matter. Stop scaring the women so that one might be unsober enough to consider dating you let alone be seen in public with you... You are all in my prayers fellas! Cheers!
So.... tell us about your marriage problems. We'll sort it out. I've performed miracles with another user on these forums, horn. It's the least we can do. It's almost like He has guided you here. Surely you cannot disrespect his attempts to help both of you?
Unread 30 Jan 2007, 19:11   #85
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

Quote:
So.... tell us about your marriage problems. We'll sort it out. I've performed miracles with another user on these forums, horn. It's the least we can do. It's almost like He has guided you here.
I wouldn't call your success with horn a miracle.

Quote:
Note to Travler: don't give your password out, and turn off the 'remember me' button.
Unread 30 Jan 2007, 19:12   #86
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Shut up.
Unread 30 Jan 2007, 19:37   #87
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Well, you've got horn's number.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2007, 19:38   #88
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:

I wish you and your family well.
Unread 30 Jan 2007, 19:47   #89
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Quote:
I have my own life, but it isn't quite as full of weird shit as yours is.

I look to your blog for guidance so that in the unlikely event of me swallowing a fistful of 'batshit insanity pills' I'll know what to expect.

Unread 30 Jan 2007, 20:05   #90
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

I can't wait for her next blog, it will probably include something about all us guys with small penises.
Unread 30 Jan 2007, 20:10   #91
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Relax, I can handle myself just fine since I am from TEXAS!!! You don't need to worry your pretty little head over YOUR girlfriend! I will sue you for divorce and then sue the homewrecker for breach of our martial contract/alienation of affection and own you BOTH!!! So you both better keep good jobs because I am worth EVERY PENNY!!!
From the comments to the newest blog. Poor Travler.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2007, 20:18   #92
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

Quote:
http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=193650

Your husband sure does like talking about you behind your back.

You crazy fat people
This was a reply to the Blog. Leave it to someone from GD to rat out Travler
Unread 30 Jan 2007, 20:25   #93
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Quote:
The first rule of the internet is do not trust GD, the second rule of the internet is do no trust GD.
Oh GD

I'm smiling straight back at you travler! That stare does things to me!
Unread 30 Jan 2007, 20:47   #94
Zirikk
Bounce Back Champion, TIE Fighter Shooter Champion, Penguin Bashing Champion, War on Terror Champion, Bugz Champion

Zirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to behold

Funny thread! Should make the Clownshoe Corner!
Zirikk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2007, 20:52   #95
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

this was why clownshoe corner was invented
Unread 30 Jan 2007, 21:01   #96
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Hasnt anyone considered the possibility that GD is being used in a proxy war now?
Unread 30 Jan 2007, 21:04   #97
AllFather|away
Big Kahuna

AllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really nice

As i obviously forgot to mention this earlier:

A website like that, with the amount of whine it contains, is proof why woman shouldn't be allowed on the internet.

Well, why they shouldn't be allowed outside the kitchen and/or bedroom.

DTA
Support the liberation of "AllFather"
AllFather|away is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2007, 21:04   #98
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Let me ask you kids something, why do you listen to my husband in the first place? Is it for the sheer pleasure of agruing with him due to the fact that your parents are unavailable to you? I mean, it is obvious that none of us likes him in the first place anyways. I am legally obligated to live with him but you are not. Don't get me wrong, he really cares for you guys and you are all he ever talks about. Apparently, all of you matter to him. I just don't get you guys at all with your drool, wry comments to him. If you want to know who he really is, his name is Josh on my friends list. While I don't really care what you think of me (I AM married to him you know) just know that you make a difference to him no matter how negative you are to him while hiding behind your silly ID's on the forum. God bless you all. I welcome the chatter on my 360...

Unread 30 Jan 2007, 21:06   #99
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Let me ask you kids something, why do you listen to my husband in the first place? Is it for the sheer pleasure of agruing with him due to the fact that your parents are unavailable to you? I mean, it is obvious that none of us likes him in the first place anyways. I am legally obligated to live with him but you are not. Don't get me wrong, he really cares for you guys and you are all he ever talks about. Apparently, all of you matter to him. I just don't get you guys at all with your drool, wry comments to him. If you want to know who he really is, his name is Josh on my friends list. While I don't really care what you think of me (I AM married to him you know) just know that you make a difference to him no matter how negative you are to him while hiding behind your silly ID's on the forum. God bless you all. I welcome the chatter on my 360...

... you work at starbucks.
Unread 30 Jan 2007, 21:07   #100
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Well, now that we settled that you can read, what say you?