User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 9 Dec 2006, 19:27   #1
Shoshuro

Shoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really nice
R19: The hall of shame

As promised here is a list of ppl who left / jumped during round from our side due to having interests with other alliances (pnap) or failure to adapt to alliance/teamplay. Kind request to other HC not to accept those losers next round(s) please and would like to see your lists also:

Rasputin (pnap)
darts (pnap)
raketman
isnogood
YuC
Draki
FeniX
dedin
Moe
Raz (stupidity)
chronox (major stupidity)

Kind regards,

- Shoshuro

EDIT: Fixed the wording / edited list.

Last edited by Shoshuro; 10 Dec 2006 at 13:30.
Shoshuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2006, 19:27   #2
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: R19: The hall of shame

crusie, Heartless, and MobRulz, in a way. I'm sure there are plenty I have forgotten.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.

Last edited by qebab; 11 Dec 2006 at 18:53.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2006, 19:30   #3
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoshuro
As promised here is a list of ppl who left/jumped during round from our side. Kind request to other HC not to accept those losers next round(s) please and would like to see your lists also:

chronox (major stupidity)

Kind regards,

- Shoshuro

Everyone should refuse this person admittance into their alliance..
Unread 9 Dec 2006, 19:32   #4
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Didnt he come 101st aswell

And qebab, Heartless never really joined your alliance so he can't truly be accused of shipjumping.
Unread 9 Dec 2006, 19:32   #5
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by qebab
MobRulz
Didn't see that one coming tbh
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2006, 19:34   #6
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squidly
Didn't see that one coming tbh
He was among those we wanted with us in the merge, but he still held a lot of hostility to Omen, and didn't want to (That's why I added "in a way").

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannon_Fodder
And qebab, Heartless never really joined your alliance so he can't truly be accused of shipjumping.
Also "In a way". But he certainly gave me the impression that he was a member.

Unread 9 Dec 2006, 20:25   #7
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

shoshuro, you forgot the MAIN quitter in Omen this round: Keizarie. MAking that list without him on it makes no sence

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2006, 20:32   #8
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Also, Xalibur left when we merged with Angels, as he didnt like them afaik or whatever. He never left Omen, which he joined to play the round inn.

I would accept him again :/ even though he dissapointed me

Quote:
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
Unread 9 Dec 2006, 20:34   #9
qebab
The Original Carebear

FeNiX and dedin were both kicked by MobRulz. The rest of gosu left after this (which is understandable given the circumstances, but no less shipjumping).

Unread 9 Dec 2006, 20:36   #10
Atul
Xanadu

Atul is an unknown quantity at this point

not all of gosu
Unread 9 Dec 2006, 20:47   #11
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

You lost some members.. buhu :crymeariver:
Unread 9 Dec 2006, 20:48   #12
Atul
Xanadu

Atul is an unknown quantity at this point

gôsu did lose 1 member this round
Unread 9 Dec 2006, 20:49   #13
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

oh I didn't aim that on your post, Atul, but on Shoshuro's post.
Unread 9 Dec 2006, 20:50   #14
HK
Agnus Dei

HK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud of

People normally tend to leave unsatisfactory alliances. Have you ever considered that it might have been your own fault?
Unread 9 Dec 2006, 20:52   #15
Nadar
I see you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HK
People normally tend to leave unsatisfactory alliances. Have you ever considered that it might have been your own fault?
That's what most HCs don't consider, so instead they add them to kill-list and roid them dry, bad-mouth them etc.

It's easier to blame those who leave than yourself.
Unread 9 Dec 2006, 21:06   #16
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

ah but what bout the one's that take pnap's ?

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2006, 21:08   #17
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HK
That they weren't winning? Sure, probably partly their fault for accepting second-rate members/officers/HCs into their alliance in the first place. However this thread isn't about who is to blame for what happened. It's about what people did.

PS As regards the merger I'd consider anyone to did go through with the merger to have shipjumped more so than anyone who refused to do so. Those people signed up to play for a certain group/tag/embassy of the good lord jesus christ and the fact they didn't want to play for another one makes it almost the inverse of shipjumping.

Last edited by JonnyBGood; 9 Dec 2006 at 21:14.
JonnyBGood is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2006, 21:24   #18
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

darts and Draki were Nihilum spies!!
Unread 9 Dec 2006, 21:28   #19
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster
shoshuro, you forgot the MAIN quitter in Omen this round: Keizarie. MAking that list without him on it makes no sence
Try type my nick correct next time will you matey.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2006, 21:33   #20
darts

darts can only hope to improve

pfffrt
ive been asking on hitting Exi whole round never happend then u guys kicked out members for not being good enough

so what

i dont like that and sure ass hell not if then an merge happens

sorry but if u want me in that list fine with me

ill do without ally then np
Unread 9 Dec 2006, 22:07   #21
Shoshuro

Shoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really nice

pfffrt you are so funny darts

Click
Unread 9 Dec 2006, 22:51   #22
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

(darts|afk) well i applyed for them next round thats why the pnap if i drop it i wont get in

They really fooled you :crymeariver:

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2006, 23:00   #23
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

I'm really not sure whether people like darts are so dumb that they don't understand why they're nubs or if they're just selfish.

Good log. Gave me a good laugh on an otherwise **** night.

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2006, 23:10   #24
darts

Talking Re: R19: The hall of shame

yeah i left so i wanted in also but all the things posted be4 made me leave at first place
Unread 9 Dec 2006, 23:14   #25
darts

and btw so what if im nub like u kick some mayor ass

i like this gamne i like fights but all those shit merge and politics i h8 it it ruins the game

im not elite like some so what at least i have fun and the people that do know me know what they have when they get me in, u cant blame me of not defending or participating in annything can u
Unread 9 Dec 2006, 23:15   #26
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by darts
pfffrt
ive been asking on hitting Exi whole round never happend then u guys kicked out members for not being good enough

so what

i dont like that and sure ass hell not if then an merge happens

sorry but if u want me in that list fine with me

ill do without ally then np
U left because u wanted to join eXi next round, and didnt want to cancel the pnap. which is just BS. I know eXi, they take in people which put up a good fight. people they know they can count on.

Quote:
Unread 9 Dec 2006, 23:47   #27
DJet
Wearer of The Hat

DJet is a jewel in the roughDJet is a jewel in the roughDJet is a jewel in the rough

two more...

Scoobs - Left ROCK last friday of the round to join ToF, reason "it is for the best for me and rock for me to leave"

x2 - Left ROCK about tick 6-700 maybe for vision, reason "im not going to be active anymore" (or similar) the facts - never once defended or attacked with rock, yet after leaving joinned vision and ended the round on about 5mil score... hmmm.
Unread 10 Dec 2006, 00:25   #28
voodoo
a pain

voodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
before round starts, you look around. pick an alliance which you think would best fit your requirements. you join them, and you STAY there. through thick and thin. because you said you would when round started.
now
when round ends, all players are free to reconsider their choice. change alliances. or quit the game. leave honorably. but this is not an option mid-round when 60 other people are counting on you.
Unread 10 Dec 2006, 00:30   #29
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by voodoo
before round starts, you look around. pick an alliance which you think would best fit your requirements. you join them, and you STAY there. through thick and thin. because you said you would when round started.
now
when round ends, all players are free to reconsider their choice. change alliances. or quit the game. leave honorably. but this is not an option mid-round when 60 other people are counting on you.

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2006, 00:32   #30
darts

Quote:
now

the 60 members u guys kicked 2 merge u mean or?

imo if an alliance is doing crap keep your head up dont suddenly kick people 2 merge 2 alliances 2 gether and say we kept the strong ones.

imo thats even worse then jumping ships like u guys like 2 call it
Unread 10 Dec 2006, 00:37   #31
voodoo
a pain

voodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond repute

heh. yeah. started 60. and how many were left? how many were still fighting?
trust me, i know, i did the calling! almost nobody ever bothered to get online in the morning to send def. why keep them around? remember they were the first ones to let the ally down, not the other way around. same with jumpers.
Unread 10 Dec 2006, 00:40   #32
lizardking
tappajahai!

lizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJet
two more...
- never once defended or attacked with rock
I would kick a member like that before he'd even think about leaving.

<[eX]MacTAnzu> u playing in the.. what was it.. game.planetarion.com ? or in pirate.planetarion.com ?

Ðragons

eX undercover Nihilum HC (thx to bwtmc)
lizardking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2006, 00:42   #33
darts

Quote:
heh. yeah. started 60. and how many were left? how many were still fighting?
trust me, i know, i did the calling! almost nobody ever bothered to get online in the morning to send def. why keep them around? remember they were the first ones to let the ally down, not the other way around. same with jumpers.

i was fighting so was me m8 ingal he got kicked cos he didnt def he also didnt ask for def u just kicked people without asking

that imo aint verry sporty either is it
Unread 10 Dec 2006, 00:54   #34
Synthetic_Sid

Synthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
i was fighting so was me m8 ingal he got kicked cos he didnt def he also didnt ask for def u just kicked people without asking

Why would you worry about being "sporty" when you kick selfish cvnts?
Unread 10 Dec 2006, 01:09   #35
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:

I remember a round when I didnt defend or attack for a period of time.

I was with a top alliance at the time.

But you know what, I actually spoke to HC, explained my reasons and the benefit to both myself and the alliance and it was excepted (stealing zhils fleet was a bonus).

If you was a decent alliance member this wouldnt be an issue, you would of sorted it with your alliance and done what was best for em, wouldnt you?
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2006, 01:44   #36
-=Yggdra=-
Jack In The Box

-=Yggdra=- has a spectacular aura about-=Yggdra=- has a spectacular aura about

So voodoo you're saying that an alliance is allowed to kick a member if he ain't exactly like they thought he would be when they recruited him, but a member ain't allowed to leave the alliance when he finds out that the alliance ain't exactly like he thought they would be when he applied to them?

It's kinda lame to say that this game is meant to be fun but when it comes to recruiting some people become all lawyer-ish and act like the member signed a contract with his own blood.
Unread 10 Dec 2006, 02:09   #37
voodoo
a pain

PLEASE tell me you are not advocating for ship-jumpers? and are just replying for the sake of the argument!
only reason alliances dont perform as well as expected is because of crap members that either lie when joining, or just lack the warrior spirit to keep fighting when the shit hits the fan!!
so yes, im saying that alliances are what members/hc's make them.
and this game lost most of the "fun" in it few years back when it became a requirement you spend 10-15 hours/day on it to do well.
Unread 10 Dec 2006, 02:09   #38
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

if anything, people who left angels out of free choice should be given accolades for having some vague form of sense
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2006, 02:12   #39
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Satyr
Keizari
Xalibur
Mighteh
You're getting silly with these names, as you know any one of them would get back in to your own group at any given time. You are making yourself a bit pathetic posting them on a thread where you encourage other alliances not to accept them, when you know what your agenda regarding one or more of them would most definately be.

I'll buy you a clue next time I get on IRC Shosh.

Quote:
and this game lost most of the "fun" in it few years back when it became a requirement you spend 10-15 hours/day on it to do well.
And imagine spending hours and hours a day in order to help other people do well in it. In all it's ingratefulness, a round or two should do it for even the dumbest people.
Unread 10 Dec 2006, 02:16   #40
voodoo
a pain

how much can a person whine? now theres a contest ud surely win keiz!
Unread 10 Dec 2006, 02:18   #41
Tietäjä
Good Son

Dear yes, what's the reward? Link to the sign up of another fun round of planetarion?
Unread 10 Dec 2006, 02:22   #42
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Kinda dissapointing hear that he left the allie, whos HC he was for some time. Bad Bad Keizari.

Quote:
Also, Xalibur left when we merged with Angels, as he didnt like them afaik or whatever. He never left Omen, which he joined to play the round inn.

I would accept him again :/ even though he dissapointed me
He acted after his personal feelings. If he sticked with you till that merge, and left during the merge, then can't blame him for staying loyal to his personal opinion. Can't blame anyone for having a personal opinion.
Unread 10 Dec 2006, 02:26   #43
rasputini
Love monkey

rasputini is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
As promised here is a list of ppl who left/jumped during round from our side. Kind request to other HC not to accept those losers next round(s) please and would like to see your lists also:

Rasputin (pnap)

Kind regards,

- Shoshuro
Let's see, as the only conversation you, my charming HC, had with me was about how I needed to keep my value cause it was sooooo important for me to finish t10, I'd prefer you keep your public comments about me to a minimum. If you think I left because of a pnap, I'd be happy to show you my planet history from before and after I left.
Unread 10 Dec 2006, 02:30   #44
-=Yggdra=-
Jack In The Box

Quote:
PLEASE tell me you are not advocating for ship-jumpers? and are just replying for the sake of the argument!
only reason alliances dont perform as well as expected is because of crap members that either lie when joining, or just lack the warrior spirit to keep fighting when the shit hits the fan!!
so yes, im saying that alliances are what members/hc's make them.
I am not advocating for ship-jumping. I am just trying to tell you that kicking members so 2 alliances could merge is just as bad.

And yes, maybe they were lying when they joined. But on the other hand you can't blame someone to change his opinion when he finds out something ain't exactly like he excepted it to be. And notice how this last sentence is written in a neutral form, it can be used from the POV of an HC who kicks a member or of a member who "kicks" his HC (by leaving the alliance).

As I said, I am NOT advocating FOR ship-jumpers, but I am also not AGAINST them. Actually I couldn't care less about them.
Unread 10 Dec 2006, 02:34   #45
Tietäjä
Good Son

Quote:
Originally Posted by -=Yggdra=-
I am not advocating for ship-jumping. I am just trying to tell you that kicking members so 2 alliances could merge is just as bad.
Do we now make a list of HCs who have kicked members so that two alliances could merge and make a plea for nobody to consider joining these alliances next round? What's that, Vision, Omen? Was there anyone else?
Unread 10 Dec 2006, 02:37   #46
rain

rain can only hope to improve

Quote:
As I said, I am NOT advocating FOR ship-jumpers, but I am also not AGAINST them. Actually I couldn't care less about them.
Let's see
exi minus 20 shipjumpers = #1 when round ends?
I very much doubt that
Unread 10 Dec 2006, 02:41   #47
-=Yggdra=-
Jack In The Box

A total alliance-free round. Sounds neat to me

Na just kidding. The whole reason why I post here in an "anti" way is because this thread got started by an HC of an alliance that kicked members to merge amd the people that replied are mostly from that alliance aswell.

Maybe the HCs of Omen and Angels should not only be mad at the "ship-jumpers" but also at themselves. They had how many members before the merger? Around 120? 140? After the merger they had 60. So they kicked around 60-80 members that were inactive or "useless" as voodoo stated? Your recruiters got fooled and lied at 60-80 fukcing times? "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me 80 fukcing times........no comment".

Quote:
Originally Posted by rain
Let's see
exi minus 20 shipjumpers = #1 when round ends?
I very much doubt that
rain minus his multi-accounts = Top100 when round ends?
I very much doubt that.
Unread 10 Dec 2006, 02:46   #48
-=Yggdra=-
Jack In The Box

I am NOT talking about ship-jumpers that leave their alliance because they ain't winning. I am talking about "ship-jumpers" that leave their alliance because they hardly get defence or ain't happy with decisions that the HCs made or ain't happy how one member acts or realized that the alliance is in no way as they expected it to be.

[edit]Damnit Kila where did your post go? [/edit]
Unread 10 Dec 2006, 02:52   #49
Shoshuro

Quote:
I am NOT talking about ship-jumpers that leave their alliance because they ain't winning. I am talking about "ship-jumpers" that leave their alliance because they hardly get defence or ain't happy with decisions that the HCs made or ain't happy how one member acts or realized that the alliance is in no way as they expected it to be.
If you are talking about darts shouldn't he have mentioned all his concerns/problems/requests in advance rather than the day he left?
Unread 10 Dec 2006, 02:58   #50
-=Yggdra=-
Jack In The Box

Maybe he should have? Maybe he did and no one was listening to him? I don't care as I am not specifically talking about his case.

I am talking about how YOU started a thread about people that left your alliance for various reasons, how you openly blacklisted them while on the other hand your alliance kicked 30-40 members from your tag to merge. You can't tell me that those 30-40 members were all inactive. It's sanctimoniously to say "They are evil! Don't accept them!" but once you turn around you kick 30-40 members.