User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 4 Sep 2006, 19:04   #1
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society
Lets Ruin Some Ziks Havoc.

YOU.

YES YOU.

Could join up to help ruin some ziks havoc, all you need to do is build anti bs thats cr/de and join up. If you want to sign up to "help" pm me on irc and the same thing if you have a zik who needs to be fleet caught.

Lets bring some Farming ****s value down.

Thanks =)

So far we have 20k Blackwidow/ 100k Rogue / 150k Wraith.

JOIN US AND KILL OFF SOME VALUE.

(ps we will prolly land fleet catches even with lots of def, its part of the job <3)

~ Benneh
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2006, 23:11   #2
Spritfire

Spritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really nice
Re: Lets Ruin Some Ziks Havoc.

And if your not on irc ? :\
Unread 4 Sep 2006, 23:39   #3
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

What's it like playing an upgraded account benneh? :P
Unread 5 Sep 2006, 00:16   #4
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spritfire
And if your not on irc ? :\

if im not on irc, mail 3:4:20 \o/
Unread 5 Sep 2006, 02:02   #5
Makhil

Makhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to behold

You need roaches ? i can offer you 10K
Unread 5 Sep 2006, 07:23   #6
jupp
Hi there ...

jupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant future

Benneh just wants to lead everyone into a mass suicide* !!!!! But it's actually a nice idea to give those huge Ziks a challenge during havoc ....

*i bet he is some sort of Guru in RL :\

[Ascendancy] - While you were trying, we were sleeping

jupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2006, 09:47   #7
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benneh
if im not on irc, mail 3:4:20 \o/
Interesting how thats a Zik planet
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2006, 10:00   #8
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smudge
Interesting how thats a Zik planet
well done dickhead, seeing as i wasnt allowed to change race even tho it was AWAY from zik. meh im not to bothered, rogues are nice.

Dont really see how its THAT interesting, i dont have any stealing ships myself.
Unread 5 Sep 2006, 10:02   #9
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i dont have any stealing ships myself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Info from a Unit Scan of Bennehs Planet Tick 1588
Thief 2243
Marauder 142
Pirate 350
Lies make baby jesus cry
Unread 5 Sep 2006, 10:05   #10
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Ive had those since the real round

They were my survivors

Prooving A Point 3:4:20 1:1:5 (10)
2hrs 28mins Attack

Ship Class Target Type Count
Thief Corvette Fighter Steal 1910
Marauder Cruiser Frigate Steal 100
Pirate Battleship Cruiser Steal 338

!!!!!

and now im reporting you for cheating. haha farmer.
Unread 5 Sep 2006, 10:22   #11
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Farmings is when 2 people enter into an agreement with player X offering player Y his/her ships and Y accepting the agreement and stealing the said ships.
Unread 5 Sep 2006, 10:24   #12
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Count me in (lets do Jer first!)
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2006, 10:24   #13
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Quote:
Farmings is when 2 people enter into an agreement with player X offering player Y his/her ships and Y accepting the agreement and stealing the said ships.

HOLY CRAP? WHY WASNT THAT USED IN THE REAL ROUND? IT REALLY MAKES SENSE!

im going to quote it again!

ITS THAT GOOD.

Quote:
Unread 5 Sep 2006, 10:28   #14
Shyne
Flash in the PAN

Shyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud of

Quote:
Farming is when a person has a farm and they grow crops or rear animals.
Shyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2006, 10:33   #15
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Farming? Which farming is which?
Unread 5 Sep 2006, 12:38   #16
Smudge
For Crowly <3

If anyones interested
Unread 5 Sep 2006, 13:02   #17
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Benneh noobed tbh
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2006, 19:23   #18
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

He still has thieves left, smudge noobed if you ask me.
Unread 6 Sep 2006, 08:13   #19
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

i still have 60k de left or so ithat i keep randomly launching at big ziks!
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2006, 08:39   #20
Makhil

Makhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to behold

50 ziks in the top 50, some of them with less than 1K XP... gross !
Unread 6 Sep 2006, 11:13   #21
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makhil
50 ziks in the top 50, some of them with less than 1K XP... gross !

"During havoc we will be continuning our private beta testing. We will also be using havoc as more of a test and trial period for more inexperienced MultiHunters.".....

haha
robban1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Sep 2006, 22:38   #22
Furious
SpamBot

Furious will become famous soon enoughFurious will become famous soon enough

Quote:

wtf? they employ people in china to gold farm??!

I did wonder where all the WOW sales came from on ebay...

<TomKat> my signature is the greatest on the entire internet
Furious is offline   Reply With Quote