User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 4 Mar 2006, 22:11   #1
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Sex without a condom

Today I got a phone call off a friend at university (my housemate for the last two years) who is now doing a industrial placement in Reading.

He was a virgin until last night.

Now he was a bit embarassed about losing his virginity to a fat ugly bird from manchester (hes not a bad looking guy) but after speaking to him about sex it appears he knew absolutely nothing at all.

I was the third person he had told the news too (the other two were female friends of mine, however I had my phone off all day as I was working on my dissertation, but I had about 10 missed calls) When I switched my phone on it rang immediatly and he told me he was no longer a virgin. I spoke to him about it and congratulated him. I then started asking him questions.

One of my first questions to him was did he enjoy it, he didnt enjoy it and I told him it was his first time thats too be expected. My questions started getting a bit more detailed until I reached the major question.

Did you have sex without a condom?

To which he replied No.

I then asked him was she on the pill?

He replied yes.

One of the reasons he replied yes was because im very pro condom usage, ive dont have sex without a condom (I hear its great but quite frankly I dont want to risk it)

So I then gave him a lecture on stds etc including of course she could have had aids (she was a random girl, friend of a friend, it was a one night stand)

I then asked him again are you sure she was on the pill.

He finally confessed to me that she wasnt.

I didnt want to worry the guy but I will use a condom and ive expressed in the past why i have always used a condom.

So I talked about pregnancy with him.

His reply was perhaps the most ludicrous ive ever ever heard

"She cant get pregnant if its my first time"

I asked him did he ejaculate in her and he said "Yes"

so I said of course she can, he then said well what are the chances look how long it takes some people to get pregnant.

Basically ive told the guy to find out who this girl is, make sure she has the morning after pill. I also told him to get himself checked out just incase god forbid he does have a STD.

Im just shocked not at the fact that he lost his virginity but at the lack of knowledge on the whole area. In my school not only did we have a decent sex education but my friends from back home we all talk about sex, its a way to improve imo and share tips from past experience. The guy never used to want to hear about me and my other housemates talk about sex as he was a virgin so we respected his wishes and kept the details to a minimum.

But seriously how dumb can someone be?

This guy isnt thick, hes a bright kid but ****ing hell where has he been for the last 5 years. Hes 21 and he thought a girl cant get pregnant from unprotected sex.

This made me think are there people out there who although lack sexual experience as uneducated as him at 21 or younger/older or is this a isolated case. I would hope its isolated. Im also interested to see where people stand on the use of condoms. As ive said before I will have sex with a condom, however I do know some of my friends who have run the risk in the past.

Anyway im slightly shocked at the end of the day, really quite shocking stuff.

Finally I understand I probably didnt help the guy out, hes probably feeling quite worried and scared at the moment, im going to phone him in 20 minutes or so and have a chat to him to try and put his mind at rest as the chances of him having an STD or her being pregnant are probably not as high as I made out,

but is there anything I should say to him that I havent already?

GD advise me.
Unread 4 Mar 2006, 22:15   #2
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Sex without a condom

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Did you have sex without a condom?

To which he replied No.
Unread 4 Mar 2006, 22:19   #3
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
but is there anything I should say to him that I havent already?
"You should have had more sex with her" seems to be rather apt.
Unread 4 Mar 2006, 22:42   #4
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I think english is your enemy when trying to get your point across in this thread.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2006, 22:43   #5
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

"Dont be a fool, wrap your tool"
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2006, 22:53   #6
JamMak
Cynical Optimist

JamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud of

Mm yes when you "don't know what you're doing" it can be something else to worry/think about. But ends up being a lot less worry/hassle in the long run. It is rather shocking that 'clever' people can't be that... well... ignorant. :\
And the daily mail says there should be less sex education in schools

Edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
Pig, you don't need to lay on that stuff the very first time, even if it is the sensible thing to do. You're not his dad.
No, but a friend generally doesn't want to see a friend get herpes / a kid. And as this can happen the first time (or the second), it's probably worth warning him about asap.

Last edited by JamMak; 4 Mar 2006 at 22:58.
JamMak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2006, 23:00   #7
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

I gave up trying to understand that :|
Unread 4 Mar 2006, 23:04   #8
JamMak
Cynical Optimist

JamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYMM
Basically:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smudge
Pig's friend is a fool.
Unread 4 Mar 2006, 23:31   #9
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYMM
piglet's experimenting with new topics of conversation.
Unread 4 Mar 2006, 23:42   #10
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
I think english is your enemy when trying to get your point across in this thread.
yep

Quote:
Originally Posted by T&F
I think you were being a bit harsh Pig, you don't need to lay on that stuff the very first time
very much so I just dont want a friend of mine to have aids or to get a girl pregnant.

I spoke to him and I tried to reassure him, he seemed a bit happier by the end of the convo and thanked me for my advice.
Unread 5 Mar 2006, 00:26   #11
spunkie munkie
idiot

spunkie munkie is a glorious beacon of lightspunkie munkie is a glorious beacon of lightspunkie munkie is a glorious beacon of lightspunkie munkie is a glorious beacon of lightspunkie munkie is a glorious beacon of lightspunkie munkie is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smudge

i had a friend who followed that advice

except he used a crisp packet

/me shudders at memory
Unread 5 Mar 2006, 00:54   #12
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

Fat girls don't shag around, so they don't have STD's
and she proberbly eats the baby when it comes out, so no worries their
Unread 5 Mar 2006, 01:24   #13
OneColourRed

OneColourRed is a jewel in the roughOneColourRed is a jewel in the roughOneColourRed is a jewel in the roughOneColourRed is a jewel in the rough

Ita amazing how many people aged 21 or older know almost nothing about sex
personally i think a condom is a must have thing these days unless you are comitting to a serious long term relationship with someone who you know you can trust completely.

I remember people at my old school using mars bar wrappers, Rector came over the tannoy telling people not to do it, found it funny at the time tho in reality it can be really serious doing that heh.
OneColourRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Mar 2006, 02:18   #14
_RATM_
Loves you with mouth

_RATM_ is infamous around these parts_RATM_ is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Today I
"She cant get pregnant if its my first time"
This is not only gold, but it's ridiculously sad.

I say you knock some sense into him. And make sure he knows how stupid he is.
Unread 5 Mar 2006, 02:19   #15
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spunkie munkie
i had a friend who followed that advice

/me shudders at memory
Salt and vinegar?

:crymeariver:
Unread 5 Mar 2006, 02:20   #16
_RATM_
Loves you with mouth

Quote:
I assume that's british for 'potato chip bag'

That's ****ing hilarious.
edit : damn you furball!
Unread 5 Mar 2006, 02:23   #17
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _RATM_
I assume that's british for 'potato chip bag'

That's ****ing hilarious.
edit : damn you furball!
I'm pretty sure that I was serving crisps at parties long before your nation was created.

though I confess that the bags came later.
Unread 5 Mar 2006, 02:29   #18
_RATM_
Loves you with mouth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
I'm pretty sure that I was serving crisps at parties long before your nation was created.

though I confess that the bags came later.
A Canadian nation is a nonexistant paradox, so in reality, I agree.
However I doubt you were born when 'my nation' was 'created'

I imagine, however, that having sex with a bag of chips on your dick must be quite the unpleasantly oily feeling for both.
Unread 5 Mar 2006, 02:35   #19
Yahwe
I am.

you imagine too little.
Unread 5 Mar 2006, 02:49   #20
spunkie munkie
idiot

spunkie munkie is a glorious beacon of lightspunkie munkie is a glorious beacon of lightspunkie munkie is a glorious beacon of lightspunkie munkie is a glorious beacon of lightspunkie munkie is a glorious beacon of lightspunkie munkie is a glorious beacon of light

the worse thing is he brought the crisp packet to school the next day

and i think it was a skips packet rather then salt and vinegar
Unread 5 Mar 2006, 03:00   #21
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
the worse thing is he brought the crisp packet to school the next day

and i think it was a skips packet rather then salt and vinegar
small cock then.
Unread 5 Mar 2006, 03:13   #22
JamMak
Cynical Optimist

Still gotta sting...

Edit: Hold on, you telling me his lady friend actually went along with his 'inventive' birth control solution
Unread 5 Mar 2006, 03:21   #23
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamMak
Edit: Hold on, you telling me his lady friend actually went along with his 'inventive' birth control solution
Indeed.

One fears, does one not, that she is not 'quite' the lady.
Unread 5 Mar 2006, 03:22   #24
spunkie munkie
idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamMak
Still gotta sting...

well she was the school bike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yawhe
small cock then.
at least it wasnt a pack of mini cheaders
Unread 5 Mar 2006, 03:24   #25
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nantoz
The only place I can get salt and vinegar crisps is at the local English football pub. Wonderfull place.
Although a 7 feet high Irish rugby player with fists the size of shovels and a thouroughly broken nose gave me quite a scare one time.
But after talking to him he turned out to be a nice guy, and promised me he'd introuduce me to his siters if I ever visited Ireland.
It's funny when it happens isn't it?

I've had so many men like that cry like a baby and hug me as though I was their mother. Nothing sexual, it was always the fear of prison which so moved them.

But it is a very valuable lesson.

To learn that beyond every front, every facade, they are all just humans.
Unread 5 Mar 2006, 04:25   #26
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nantoz
BTW: I just heard a semi-fun joke:
Why does the sun never set on the British Empire?
- Because we're better than you
Unread 5 Mar 2006, 17:21   #27
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
I was the third person he had told the news too (the other two were female friends of mine, however I had my phone off all day as I was working on my dissertation, but I had about 10 missed calls) When I switched my phone on it rang immediatly and he told me he was no longer a virgin.
Get new friends, seriously.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Mar 2006, 18:25   #28
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

i'm patiently awaiting the day nodrog will phone me.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Mar 2006, 19:34   #29
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
very much so I just dont want a friend of mine to have aids

You never said the girl was black.
Unread 5 Mar 2006, 19:37   #30
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

"The best form of birth control is not telling the girl your (real) name"
Unread 5 Mar 2006, 19:42   #31
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
Get new friends, seriously.
I have good friends ta
Unread 5 Mar 2006, 21:22   #32
PSH
Registered Abuser

PSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet society

The only sex education I had was porn so needless to say the first time I tried to use a condom was a disaster. All i knew of condoms was you need to have it on during intercourse, I didn't know when and how you should put it on. I was round at my then GFs house and we were kissing and fooling around so I thought this must be the moment so I went upstairs to the toilet, unravelled my condom and then fiddled about until it was over my flacid member, pulled up my boxers and trousers and went back downstairs.

We moved the fooling around from the sofa to the floor and I got cramp in my leg which made me jump up and hop about a bit, her rottweiler took exception to this and bit my foot through my trainer and drew blood. I was gutted at the time but that dog saved me from looking like a complete novice.
PSH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Mar 2006, 21:59   #33
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

a kid who used to go my school kept the condom he used when he lost his virginity in his pocket for weeks and shown it to anyone and everyone.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Mar 2006, 22:27   #34
spunkie munkie
idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
a kid who used to go my school kept the condom he used when he lost his virginity in his pocket for weeks and shown it to anyone and everyone.
ahh the joys of the playground

how i miss them so
Unread 5 Mar 2006, 22:36   #35
_RATM_
Loves you with mouth

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
It`s one thing I woudln`t dare confiscate if I were a teacher
Unread 6 Mar 2006, 00:57   #36
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

At 21 he's a novice.

18 was the age I was novice. But hell I wasn't as thick as you're friend pig.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2006, 01:13   #37
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
18 was the age I was novice. But hell I wasn't as thick as you're friend pig.
now you have actually met piglet.

so put one and one together ...
Unread 6 Mar 2006, 01:16   #38
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I think I spelt something wrong there......

Let me fix it

Quote:
18 was the age I was a novice. But hell I wasn't as thick as your friend pig.

Either way, very evil Yahwe.
Unread 6 Mar 2006, 01:18   #39
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
I think I spelt something wrong there......

Let me fix it

Either way, very evil Yahwe.
I didn't give a shit about your typing.

I meant that piglet is thick so he is likely to have friends who are also thick.

(and i know i can say all this without offending piglet because piglet knows that I am right)
Unread 6 Mar 2006, 01:29   #40
Blastoderm
________

I think the lad's got a brain but he's probably not using it to its potential and decides to effectively be a pig towards women, etc.
Unread 6 Mar 2006, 01:30   #41
pig
1up on you

Quote:
I didn't give a shit about your typing.

I meant that piglet is thick so he is likely to have friends who are also thick.

(and i know i can say all this without offending piglet because piglet knows that I am right)
ofc you wouldnt offend me, but quite simply your wrong.

While out of my friends from back home im only one of three who went to university out of a group of ten or so friends that doesnt mean they are thick. They may not be educated to the top level but im sure if you had a conversation with them they could more than challenge your intelect (and anyone elses for that matter.)

My friends at university are once again bright and once again they constantly challenge me and the way I think. The reason I think he is so naive when it comes to the subject of sex is the lack of education on the subject and not only that but the fact that he hasn't really had a proper girlfriend (he had one but they never had sex, nor spoke about it)

Back to myself maybe I am thick, who knows. I dont care really. I am what I am, no point pretending to be able to write amazingly yet in real life I cant string together a sentance.
Unread 6 Mar 2006, 01:33   #42
Yahwe
I am.

Honey

I love you.

But that post contains more logical flaws than the bible.

I never expected you to care about the fact that you are thick. In fact I never expected you to be offended by the fact that your friends are thick.

I never wanted to offend.
Unread 6 Mar 2006, 01:33   #43
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Back to myself maybe I am thick, who knows. I dont care really. I am what I am, no point pretending to be able to write amazingly yet in real life I cant string together a sentance.
Cause I am, whatever you say I am
If I wasn't, then why would I say I am?
In the paper, the news everyday I am
I don't know it's just the way I am

Some people might figure this out and neg rep me. *shrug*
Unread 6 Mar 2006, 01:36   #44
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Some people might figure this out and neg rep me. *shrug*
or they might say:

I am what I am
I don't want praise I don't want pity
I bang my own drum
Some think it's noise I think it's pretty
And so what if I love each sparkle and each bangle
Why not see things from a different angle
Your life is a shame
Till you can shout out I am what I am
Unread 6 Mar 2006, 01:39   #45
pig
1up on you

exactly
Unread 6 Mar 2006, 01:40   #46
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
Come to think of it, that quote I made represents your persona...
Unread 6 Mar 2006, 08:09   #47
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If Yahwe meant "thick" as in "badly educated" then he's right piglet (about your buddy).

As your friend doesn't seem to have a clue about the dangers of unprotected sex

Would be a real bummer to make a girl pregnant on your first time. That'd sure put you off sex... y'know... forever.
Unread 6 Mar 2006, 13:09   #48
Yahwe
I am.

unless you happened to like babies ...
Unread 6 Mar 2006, 13:57   #49
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

This girl was quite happy for your friend to **** her unprotected as well? Responsibility is shared.

And the whole "he could get Aids" thing is quite annoying too.

afaik it's very hard for a man to get anything like that from a woman...

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2006, 14:22   #50
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
afaik it's very hard for a man to get anything like that from a woman...
are you campaigning to be ignorance's new poster boy?