User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 14:21   #1
Dace
so f*cking zen
 
Dace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Hitting Bottom
Posts: 8,499
Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
"Tell me an interesting fact about yourself"

I was asked this question by a barmaid last night.

"Errrr, i was ranked 55th on poker tournament wins on Ladbrokes last year before i quit. That was out of 14,000 people who had scored points." was my answer.

"Spot the gambling addict" was the response of the guy who i went to the pub with.

"That's not interesting" was the barmaids put down.

I tried again.

"I almost drowned, almost died, when i was 4."

The barmaid yawned. I told her i was out of ideas.

The barmaid then told me that at the weekend, when she was out, she was introduced to some girl. The girl appeared embarrassed. She also looked familiar but she couldn't remember where she knew her from. When the girl left she asked her friend who she was. Apparantly the barmaid had kissed her on some previous night out. That was the barmaid's interesting fact about herself. I yawned on the inside.

It got me thinking though, is there any interesting fact about myself? Any at all? I mean there's plenty of facts but do any of them qualify as "interesting"? I mean sure i qualified as an assistant swimming coach when i was 16 but so what. I'm also the youngest team leader in my work by a good 7 years but again *shrug*. I've never broken a bone in my body but is that "interesting" or "to be expected"? No fact about myself that i can think of is interesting.

So does anybody here have an interesting fact about themself that they wish to share?
__________________
On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.
Dace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 14:27   #2
Alki
Drink is Good
 
Alki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 2,122
Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: "Tell me an interesting fact about yourself"

i have a 12" penis*












































*AROUNDDDDD
__________________
Can we please have a moment of silence...........
Alki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 14:31   #3
SilverSmoke
Guy next door
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 4,746
SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: "Tell me an interesting fact about yourself"

That's actually a rather difficult question to answer as I'm a rather dull guy.


Give me some time, I'll be back on this one.
__________________
..look
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 14:41   #4
Dace
so f*cking zen
 
Dace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Hitting Bottom
Posts: 8,499
Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: "Tell me an interesting fact about yourself"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
That's actually a rather difficult question to answer as I'm a rather dull guy.


See that's what i thought about myself. The more i think about the question the more bland i realise that i am.

Ohhh other facts about myself that i forgot to mention in the opening post.

* I spent a summer living in Canada.

* I've bungee jumped from the highest bungee in North America (200 feet or something).

Would you say either of those was "interesting"?
__________________
On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.
Dace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 14:43   #5
furball
Registered Awesome Person
 
furball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 5,676
furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: "Tell me an interesting fact about yourself"

I have 3848 posts and 10266 rep points on an internet forum.
__________________
Finally free!
furball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 14:43   #6
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: -
Posts: 3,818
KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future
Re: "Tell me an interesting fact about yourself"

i once met a gambling addict.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 14:47   #7
Marv
Jazz Man
 
Marv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 1,494
Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough
Re: "Tell me an interesting fact about yourself"

I went to Japan on tour with a big band and played on Japanese telly to approx 1billion veiwers.

I also played at the 2005 World Expo on the same tour (hosted in Japan that year) on the United Kingdom day to a 500k size audience through the whole event.
__________________
Marv

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.
Marv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 14:48   #8
Marv
Jazz Man
 
Marv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 1,494
Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough
Re: "Tell me an interesting fact about yourself"

oh and I can't spell.
__________________
Marv

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.
Marv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 15:01   #9
Alessio
deserves a medal
 
Alessio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 1,211
Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: "Tell me an interesting fact about yourself"

She clearly wasn't interested in your story
Only embarising and freak facts are interesting,
and others usually don't wanna hear those things

She only asked you that question so she could vent her lame wannabe cool story
and hoped you would get turned on by it
Pure self gratification
__________________
"I have with me two gods, Persuasion and Compulsion."
Alessio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 15:02   #10
KaneED
Motherfracker
 
Join Date: May 2001
Posts: 2,986
KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
Re: "Tell me an interesting fact about yourself"

I have a yoghurt pot on my desk
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 15:04   #11
Alessio
deserves a medal
 
Alessio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 1,211
Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: "Tell me an interesting fact about yourself"

Owyeah, im addicted to nose spray
Those stronger once, for when your having a cold
The prescription says you shouldn't use it for longer then 1 week
I'm using it forever now, like 3 years

I could stop but I kinda like it
It would take like 2 or 3 weeks for my body to adept if I would stop anyway
but I cba to wait that long

It beats smoking
__________________
"I have with me two gods, Persuasion and Compulsion."

Last edited by Alessio; 25 Aug 2006 at 15:12.
Alessio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 15:08   #12
TouRiQueT
-Narcissus.Narcosis-
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 133
TouRiQueT is infamous around these partsTouRiQueT is infamous around these partsTouRiQueT is infamous around these partsTouRiQueT is infamous around these parts
Re: "Tell me an interesting fact about yourself"

I've lived on five continents in 6 different countries in a space of 10 years and I'm only 19.
________
Live Sex Webshows

Last edited by TouRiQueT; 13 Sep 2011 at 07:05.
TouRiQueT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 15:11   #13
Dace
so f*cking zen
 
Dace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Hitting Bottom
Posts: 8,499
Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: "Tell me an interesting fact about yourself"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alessio
She clearly wasn't interested in your story
Only embarising and freak facts are interesting,
and others usually don't wanna hear those things

She only asked you that question so she could vent her lame wannabe cool story
and hoped you would get turned on by it
Pure self gratification


I know this but it still doesn't detract from the fact that i can't think of an interesting fact about myself (and that makes me sad).
__________________
On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.
Dace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 15:23   #14
Deffeh
Angry Young Man
 
Deffeh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Mister Cacciatore's down on Sullivan Street
Posts: 7,518
Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: "Tell me an interesting fact about yourself"

nothing really. but you're not going to get a lot of gratification from life if you need to be the #1 at something or do something no one else has.
__________________

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 15:23   #15
hyfe
Dum Di Dum Di
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Posts: 858
hyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: "Tell me an interesting fact about yourself"

There's a large difference between 'hmm.. interesting'-interesting and 'omfg we're drunk at that's the bestest story really ever!"-interesting though.

.. and trying to tell the latter type while sobe usually ends badly.. sober people don't exxagerate enough
__________________
Ni! M00!
my boring homepage
hyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 15:26   #16
Alessio
deserves a medal
 
Alessio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 1,211
Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: "Tell me an interesting fact about yourself"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
I know this but it still doesn't detract from the fact that i can't think of an interesting fact about myself (and that makes me sad).
Read a gossip magazine, their you can find the most interesting facts about
people that a whole reporters crew can think off
And then ask yourself, are they interesting? No

For people like us, those things simply arn't interesting
The sad truth is that I rather hear someone tell me that
he just watched V for Vendetta
__________________
"I have with me two gods, Persuasion and Compulsion."
Alessio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 15:31   #17
Ste
Bored
 
Ste's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Nottm ->Shef ->Croydon ->Manc ->Durham ->Sheffield
Posts: 6,505
Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: "Tell me an interesting fact about yourself"

I was asked for an interesting fact about myself for a work 'yearbook' or something.

All I could think of to say was that I'd visited 18 different countries around Europe.

I just really don't know what counts as interesting or what would be appropriate to say...
__________________
Wise men write because they have something to write about; fools write because they have to write something. - Plato

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 15:38   #18
pig
1up on you
 
pig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Birmingham, UK
Posts: 4,006
pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: "Tell me an interesting fact about yourself"

Blagged my way into the Australian Dressing Room at Trent Bridge during the 2005 Ashes.

Deported from Monaco

Arrested 4 times but never been charged.

Been abroad without a valid passport.

Many other interesting facts but I wouldnt repeat them here!
__________________
pig
[1up]
pig is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 15:42   #19
KaneED
Motherfracker
 
Join Date: May 2001
Posts: 2,986
KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
Re: "Tell me an interesting fact about yourself"

pig now you have to tell us
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 15:46   #20
Alessio
deserves a medal
 
Alessio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 1,211
Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: "Tell me an interesting fact about yourself"

If Dace commits suicide tommorow ill blame pig
__________________
"I have with me two gods, Persuasion and Compulsion."
Alessio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 15:53   #21
pig
1up on you
 
pig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Birmingham, UK
Posts: 4,006
pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: "Tell me an interesting fact about yourself"

Well I've just done a lot of stupid, fun yet interesting things. Be it illegal, sexual or stupid. But they are all stories!

A recent story is I went for a job interview, they put me up in a hotel. They told us if we wanted to have a drink put it on room 84. So the interviewers etc had gone to bed and there was about 8 of us sitting around, smoking, drinking, chatting, etc. There was a very good looking female who I swear was flirting with me.

Anyway I was 99% sure I wouldnt get the job and secondly didnt want the job.

Next day the recruiter commented how a bar bill of £600 was ran up on room 84. They didn't seem to mind as they thought the 8 or so of us had just had a heavy one. In reality I ordered 3 bottles of champagne and some expensive cigars. I still have one on me now. The young lady also invited me to her room "for a drink" however like a twat I said no.
__________________
pig
[1up]
pig is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 15:54   #22
Minty
Who?
 
Minty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: #Comfy
Posts: 743
Minty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant future
Re: "Tell me an interesting fact about yourself"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game
I am Roman Fortress
<3 Kev



I don't have any to be honest.

Although like Dace I did almost die, not from drowning but from hypothermia.

I've played water polo with bruce grobbelaar and spent alot of my holiday sitting around the pool with him chatting.

Other than that I am a boring ****
__________________
#cnuts
For all your homoerotic needs


<Bobzy> Minty, you have a line for everything
<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Ice-Lady> minty is a odd boy
<Game> Minty rocks
<Queen> no minty..cos u rock
<HobbieRogue4> Minty, you stone!
Minty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 15:56   #23
Minty
Who?
 
Minty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: #Comfy
Posts: 743
Minty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant future
Re: "Tell me an interesting fact about yourself"

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
The young lady also invited me to her room "for a drink" however like a twat I said no.
You penis
__________________
#cnuts
For all your homoerotic needs


<Bobzy> Minty, you have a line for everything
<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Ice-Lady> minty is a odd boy
<Game> Minty rocks
<Queen> no minty..cos u rock
<HobbieRogue4> Minty, you stone!
Minty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 15:56   #24
milo
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 1,094
milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: "Tell me an interesting fact about yourself"

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Well I've just done a lot of stupid, fun yet interesting things. Be it illegal, sexual or stupid. But they are all stories!

A recent story is I went for a job interview, they put me up in a hotel. They told us if we wanted to have a drink put it on room 84. So the interviewers etc had gone to bed and there was about 8 of us sitting around, smoking, drinking, chatting, etc. There was a very good looking female who I swear was flirting with me.

Anyway I was 99% sure I wouldnt get the job and secondly didnt want the job.

Next day the recruiter commented how a bar bill of 600 was ran up on room 84. They didn't seem to mind as they thought the 8 or so of us had just had a heavy one. In reality I ordered 3 bottles of champagne and some expensive cigars. I still have one on me now. The young lady also invited me to her room "for a drink" however like a twat I said no.

jesus christ what company was that for?
__________________
boobs
milo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 15:58   #25
milo
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 1,094
milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: "Tell me an interesting fact about yourself"

dace you should have replied

'I invented the phrase shot twice in the face with bullets not cum'
__________________
boobs
milo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 16:02   #26
Dante Hicks
Clerk
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Posts: 13,941
Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: "Tell me an interesting fact about yourself"

There's nothing interesting about me as I'm an exceptionally dull person, but I have a collection of stories whch I generally go through when talking to someone in that sort of context. (e.g. squatter threatened to kill me, lost five grand playing roulette, vaccinated against anthrax, etc.)

Generally though what's interesting to one person won't interest someone else and it seems pretty silly to assume there's some sort of killer anecdote which will impress / interest everyone. I'd be quite interested if someone said they met Noam Chomsky last week but I doubt too many other people would be. It also depends on what people expect. If I happen to mention I've been married for five years most people are surprised / interested but only because it seems slightly out of character from the little they know me.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 16:09   #27
milo
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 1,094
milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: "Tell me an interesting fact about yourself"

tbh interesting facts about yourself generally are either gloaty stories about how you aced it (in which case you'll be despised) or about what a luser you were in a particular situation.

They aren't really facts about yourself though are they? just anecdotes. The only one with a 'special, interersting and unique' thing about them is tomkat, and well im sure he wishes it was different.
__________________
boobs
milo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 16:19   #28
Dante Hicks
Clerk
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Posts: 13,941
Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: "Tell me an interesting fact about yourself"

Quote:
Originally Posted by milo
They aren't really facts about yourself though are they? just anecdotes.
Well facts just about you (i.e. not your deeds / actions / experiences) are pretty shit aren't they? Maybe if you've got laser beam eyes that might be cool but most other things would be dull.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 16:20   #29
The_Tyrant
Giddy little...
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 145
The_Tyrant is a name known to allThe_Tyrant is a name known to allThe_Tyrant is a name known to allThe_Tyrant is a name known to allThe_Tyrant is a name known to allThe_Tyrant is a name known to all
Re: "Tell me an interesting fact about yourself"

I've had my salad tossed when I was doing time.
The_Tyrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 16:31   #30
Deepflow
Next goal wins!
 
Deepflow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: London
Posts: 5,407
Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: "Tell me an interesting fact about yourself"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
I'm a Lefebvrarian anarcho-syndicalist
Can we just keep calling you a commie? It's easier
__________________
bastard bastard bastard bastard
Deepflow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 16:52   #31
Deepflow
Next goal wins!
 
Deepflow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: London
Posts: 5,407
Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: "Tell me an interesting fact about yourself"

Oh, I looked up lefebvrian (you spelt it wrong, although I suppose it doesn't really matter if you made it up) and it's something to do with dialectics so it sounded plausible!
__________________
bastard bastard bastard bastard
Deepflow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 17:12   #32
Minty
Who?
 
Minty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: #Comfy
Posts: 743
Minty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant future
Re: "Tell me an interesting fact about yourself"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
I've been around the world.
I worked at number 10
I've met presidents Chirac, Bush and Clinton
I'm a transvestite
I've made a feature length movie
I'm a Lefebvrarian anarcho-syndicalist

aren't I special.
You're far too boring
__________________
#cnuts
For all your homoerotic needs


<Bobzy> Minty, you have a line for everything
<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Ice-Lady> minty is a odd boy
<Game> Minty rocks
<Queen> no minty..cos u rock
<HobbieRogue4> Minty, you stone!
Minty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 17:20   #33
Dace
so f*cking zen
 
Dace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Hitting Bottom
Posts: 8,499
Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: "Tell me an interesting fact about yourself"

I also remembered that i worked on the GM field trials (during which a couple of the sites got trashed by anti-GM protesters). Is that interesting? Prolly not but still it's something. However it won't get used because

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
i'm made of stardust!
is so far the best interesting fact and i'm gonna steal it and use it myself if i'm ever asked that question again by a hot barmaid.
__________________
On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.
Dace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 17:44   #34
acropolis
Vermin Supreme
 
acropolis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 3,280
acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: "Tell me an interesting fact about yourself"

this is tough.

i once had a traumatic experience during the application process for a job at the NSA that made me lose all respect for polygraphs, polygraph operators*, and the state of national security in general.

otherwise i'm probably left with rugby stories like "i once forced teams of freshmen to compete in an event based on drinking a toilet full of beer" or "i never scored more than two tries in a game after i found out what a 'flaming land shark' was."

*especially polygraph operators. **** them i says.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 17:54   #35
milo
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 1,094
milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: "Tell me an interesting fact about yourself"

t&f did you work there in early 2003? i can't remember whether you said you did or not, i think those anecdotes will probably rise in value as the years go on, thought tbh i found you story of how you got there to be funnier (iirc they asked me if i knew what a scart socket was). I hope it was true.



Quote:
i once had a traumatic experience during the application process for a job at the NSA that made me lose all respect for polygraphs, polygraph operators*, and the state of national security in general.

im amazed you still regard them as useful in america, did you know you can also use emeters to detect the state of someones soul and tell if they have future evil intentions rather than just telling lies.


btw i think the person who tells a story is 90% of the deal, t&f has more omg stories but dante's blog writing is far far far better.
__________________
boobs
milo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 17:57   #36
milo
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 1,094
milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: "Tell me an interesting fact about yourself"

oh and acro id be curious to know which question exactly made you start sweating

i have this mental image of wayne knight giving a polygraph :\
__________________
boobs
milo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 18:02   #37
KaneED
Motherfracker
 
Join Date: May 2001
Posts: 2,986
KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
Re: "Tell me an interesting fact about yourself"

T&F what do you do and would you recommend I did it?

(this doesn't include the tranvestitism, however i am easily persuaded so work away)
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 19:51   #38
Tomkat
:alpha:
 
Tomkat's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: London, UK
Posts: 7,871
Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: "Tell me an interesting fact about yourself"

I've hitchhiked to Amsterdam.

My nickname amongst my friends is "Bum Rape Tom".

I'm a teacher (which a surprising amount of people DO find interesting).

I've got/had cancer


"Interesting" things are generally things which you can provide a story with. Just going "yeah well I did this once" isn't very interesting as it's then just "oh right great". You need to MAKE it interesting or entertaining.
__________________
"There is no I in team, but there are two in anal fisting"
Tomkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 19:54   #39
Phil^
Insomniac
 
Phil^'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 3,584
Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: "Tell me an interesting fact about yourself"

you could and should have used your situation for your benefit
for instance, you could have said " I have the most atrocious luck with women, perhaps you could be the one to break the pattern?" - thus turning it into an advance in the process.
__________________
Phil^
Phil^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 20:09   #40
KaneED
Motherfracker
 
Join Date: May 2001
Posts: 2,986
KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
Re: "Tell me an interesting fact about yourself"

I think TomKat wins hands down what with the cancer/teacher/Bum Rape Tom combo.

The Amsterdam bit is shite, I'd drop that from your repartee, but the rest of it is all good tommy
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 20:11   #41
Nadar
I see you!
 
Nadar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: In any girl
Posts: 2,825
Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: "Tell me an interesting fact about yourself"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minty
I've played water polo with bruce grobbelaar and spent alot of my holiday sitting around the pool with him chatting.
I watched Liverpool Legends (with Bruce in the goal) play in a small place near me He did his spaghetti-thing!
__________________
www.foxystoat.com
Nadar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 20:18   #42
DaffyDuck
Registered User
 
DaffyDuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 32
DaffyDuck is just really niceDaffyDuck is just really niceDaffyDuck is just really niceDaffyDuck is just really niceDaffyDuck is just really nice
Re: "Tell me an interesting fact about yourself"

i got knicked whilst on duty for jaywalking (even thou i am a cop and was on duty lol)
__________________
Development Team
MultiHunter
Support Team
DaffyDuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 20:51   #43
milo
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 1,094
milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: "Tell me an interesting fact about yourself"

this was in britain?
__________________
boobs
milo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 20:58   #44
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion
 
Apothos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Cwmbru
Posts: 2,587
Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: "Tell me an interesting fact about yourself"

I was once on Gamesmaster, and i'm related to Joan Collins.
__________________
"You can't drink a pint of Bovril."
Apothos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 20:59   #45
Nodrog
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Posts: 8,477
Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: "Tell me an interesting fact about yourself"

This is my 7th year at university.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 21:19   #46
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile
 
SYMM's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Living on a Stair (Now Sword-less)
Posts: 2,371
SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: "Tell me an interesting fact about yourself"

I've met Princess Anne and Prince Charles (had a conversation with both), I was on Wackaday, I got to fly on a plane that had a big red nose stuck on it. they all happened before I was 11 though...the last 11 years of my life have been boring :|
__________________
--SYMM--
Ba Ba Ti Ki Di Do
SYMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 21:57   #47
Proteus
Lord Denning
 
Proteus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: City of London
Posts: 2,550
Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: "Tell me an interesting fact about yourself"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaffyDuck
i got knicked whilst on duty for jaywalking (even thou i am a cop and was on duty lol)
Presumably you weren't in uniform?

Quote:
Originally Posted by milo
this was in britain?
Jaywalking's not illegal in Britain so I'm guessing "no".
__________________
Please bear in mind when reading the above post that I am always right.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 22:37   #48
KaneED
Motherfracker
 
Join Date: May 2001
Posts: 2,986
KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
Re: "Tell me an interesting fact about yourself"

What do you know Proteus?!??!?!?!?!?!
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 23:54   #49
milo
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 1,094
milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: "Tell me an interesting fact about yourself"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proteus
Jaywalking's not illegal in Britain so I'm guessing "no".
''i knew that'' his myspace says hes from ascot.
__________________
boobs
milo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2006, 00:17   #50
dda
USS Oklahoma
 
dda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,500
dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: "Tell me an interesting fact about yourself"

I am the grandson of an AMERICAN socialist.
__________________
Ignorance is curable, stupidity is not.
dda is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:27.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2002 - 2018