User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 8 Sep 2005, 19:22   #201
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: [football] the big league rnd 4

Bolton v Rovers
1-1
D
Pederson, 56
Unread 8 Sep 2005, 19:27   #202
Obliterate
:cool:

Obliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant future

Thanks for the pm, I actually thought I was going to miss a fixture cos I went on a last minute holiday - but I had forgotten that there were no matches because of the internationals so that was good!

Anyway,
10 [Newcastle] Kurashima v Obliterate [Fulham]
2-1
D
Owen, 22
Unread 8 Sep 2005, 21:25   #203
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

10 [Birmingham] LHC v 1-X [Charlton]
0-1
HT: Away
Bent 12

Thanks for the reminder, but I just rebuilt my PC for the fifteenth time.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2005, 09:50   #204
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

10 [West Brom] KoeN v roadrunner [Wigan]

HT d
FT 1-0
horsfield 55

cheers again 1-X and yes, i do use the links in your sig, makes things a bit easier if i am pushed for time
Unread 9 Sep 2005, 12:43   #205
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

10 [Middlesbro] midge5 v sniborp [Arsenal] 17:15

D
1-2
Henry

cheers for the reminder and yeah I sometimes use the links in your signiture.
Unread 9 Sep 2005, 21:43   #206
Reidy
I AM THE ONE & ONLY

Reidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to all

henry is injured mate

Blind Faith - FTM
Reidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2005, 22:32   #207
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reidy
henry is injured mate
I heard otherwise.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2005, 22:33   #208
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
I heard otherwise.
http://www.teamtalk.com/teamtalk/New...678121,00.html
Unread 9 Sep 2005, 22:36   #209
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Now that gives him an excuse to break Wrighty's record at Highbury against Everton..
Unread 9 Sep 2005, 23:08   #210
Reidy
I AM THE ONE & ONLY

Reidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to all

it only costs me £35 to get to highbury, i now love arsenal, fecking chelsea tmrw cost £48

grumble

Blind Faith - FTM
Unread 9 Sep 2005, 23:23   #211
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
it only costs me £35 to get to highbury, i now love arsenal, fecking chelsea tmrw cost £48

grumble
at easter road, £48 would get you two games, and a pie and a programme in each.

scottish football: preferred by 85% of people with counting skills.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Sep 2005, 00:31   #212
Blastoderm
________

Quote:

grumble
Highbury has somehow gone a bit cheaper this season. I blame the "everything must go" season.
Unread 10 Sep 2005, 11:29   #213
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Everton 2 - 0 Pompey
H
Bent 20
Unread 10 Sep 2005, 12:49   #214
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniborp
Finally got arsenal

1-2
a
henry 7 (although im tempted to say cygan)
edit: well since henry aint playing, lets go for cygan
Unread 10 Sep 2005, 15:51   #215
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

shit, got the feeling that koen may be beating me here
Unread 10 Sep 2005, 16:42   #216
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
shit, got the feeling that koen may be beating me here
LHC looks like he'll be the first this season to get a max score of 6...

against me
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Sep 2005, 17:46   #217
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Code:
[Birmingham]      LHC v 1-X        [Charlton]
a 0-1		   a 0-1	        h 1-2
bent 12		  bent 15	  forssell 76
HXST :(					    A
                LHC 6 - 2 1-X
Code:
[Chelsea]       Lupin v Reidy    [Sunderland]
h 4-0		   d 2-0		a 0-1
drogba 11	 geremi 54	     stead 18
G
              Lupin 1 - 0 Reidy
Code:
[Everton]     Apothos v lokken   [Portsmouth]
d 2-0		   d 0-1		h 2-0
beattie 45	ferguson 60	      bent 20
H
            Apothos 1 - 0 lokken
Code:
[Man Utd]    not SYMM v Zharkov    [Man City]
a 0-2		   h 1-1		h 2-0
vassell 67	   RvN 45	    rooney 23
					    H
           not SYMM 0 - 1 Zharkov
Code:
[Newcastle] Kurashima v Obliterate   [Fulham]
h 3-1		   a 1-1		d 2-1
owen 18		mcbride 13	      owen 22

Kurashima 0 - 0 Obliterate
Code:
[Tottenham]    Blasto v Phang     [Liverpool]
d 1-1 		   d 0-0		h 1-0
defoe 25	     -,-	    raziak 30
HA
         Blastoderm 3 - 0 Phang
Code:
[West Brom]      KoeN v roadrunner    [Wigan]
h 3-1		   d 1-2	        d 1-0
horsfield 25	greening 26	 horsfield 55
T					    H
               KoeN 1 - 1 roadrunner
Unread 10 Sep 2005, 17:52   #218
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

hmm...I could have sworn I did my prediction...I even replied to the reminder :|
Unread 10 Sep 2005, 17:57   #219
1-X
overtired

I thought you had too :/

(until I looked for it at 1630 this afternoon)
Unread 10 Sep 2005, 18:05   #220
1-X
overtired

Code:
             P W D L  F  A Pts
LHC          5 4 1 0 15  5 13
1-X          5 3 1 1 11  8 10
Lupin        5 3 1 1  7  6 10 
-----------------------------
roadrunner   5 2 3 0  8  4  9
Obliterate   5 2 3 0  7  3  9 
Phang        5 2 2 1 10  6  8 
Blastoderm   5 2 1 2 12  9  7
furball      4 2 1 1  9  6  7 
lokken       5 2 0 3  5  8  6 
KoeN         5 1 3 2  5  8  6
Apothos      5 2 0 3  5  9  6
Kurashima    5 1 2 2  9 10  5
JC           4 1 2 1  6 10  5
midge5       4 1 2 1  4  4  5
MrL_Jakiri   4 1 2 1  2  2  5
Zharkov      5 1 1 3  6 10  4 
SYMM         5 0 3 2  4  8  3
sniborp      4 0 2 2  6 11  2 
pig          4 0 2 2  3  7  2
reidy        5 0 0 5  0 12  0
Unread 10 Sep 2005, 18:53   #221
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I thought it was 5 minutes either way this season for scoring times?
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Sep 2005, 18:58   #222
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

I think it's three.
Unread 10 Sep 2005, 19:34   #223
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Im doing worse than arsenal
Unread 11 Sep 2005, 13:28   #224
roadrunner_0
cynic

i'm pretty impressed by reidy's lack of goals for, i wonder how long he can keep it up? lol
Unread 11 Sep 2005, 17:01   #225
Reidy
I AM THE ONE & ONLY

its easier to catch up than lead from the front
my season starts on sat 17th

Blind Faith - FTM
Unread 11 Sep 2005, 23:02   #226
1-X
overtired

Code:
[Middlesbro]   midge5 v sniborp     [Arsenal]
d 1-2		   h 2-1		a 1-2
henry 30	 yakubu 40	      cygan 7

midge5 0 - 0 sniborp
Code:
[Bolton]   MrL_Jakiri v JC        [Blackburn]
h 2-0		   d 0-0		d 1-1
stelios 30	     -,-	  pederson 56
					   HA
         MrL_JaKiri 0 - 3 JC

Code:
[West Ham]    furball v not pig [Aston Villa]
h 2-1		   h 4-0		a 1-2	
Harewood 18 	harewood 25	  phillips 32
HGS
            furball 3 - 0 not pig
Code:
             P W D L  F  A Pts
LHC          5 4 1 0 15  5 13
furball      5 3 1 1 12  6 10
1-X          5 3 1 1 11  8 10
Lupin        5 3 1 1  7  6 10
roadrunner   5 2 3 0  8  4  9
Obliterate   5 2 3 0  7  3  9 
Phang        5 2 2 1 10  6  8 
JC           5 2 2 1  9 10  8
Blastoderm   5 2 1 2 12  9  7
lokken       5 2 0 3  5  8  6 
KoeN         5 1 3 2  5  8  6
Apothos      5 2 0 3  5  9  6
midge5       5 1 3 1  4  4  6
Kurashima    5 1 2 2  9 10  5
MrL_Jakiri   5 1 2 2  2  5  5
Zharkov      5 1 1 3  6 10  4 
sniborp      5 0 3 2  6 11  3 
SYMM         5 0 3 2  4  8  3
pig          5 0 2 4  3 10  2
reidy        5 0 0 5  0 12  0

Last edited by 1-X; 12 Sep 2005 at 22:08.
Unread 12 Sep 2005, 22:09   #227
1-X
overtired

NEW FIXTURES
Code:
17 [Charlton] Obliterate v KoeN        [Chelsea]
17 [Fulham]        Lupin v sniborp    [West Ham]
17 [Portsmouth]   lokken v MrL_JaKiri [Birm'ham]
17 [Sunderland]    Reidy v LHC       [West Brom]
17 [Aston Villa]     pig v Blasto    [Tottenham] 17:15
18 [Liverpool]      SYMM v Phang       [Man Utd] 12:00
18 [Blackburn]        JC v Kurashima [Newcastle] 14:00
18 [Wigan]       furball v midge5   [Middlesbro] 15:00
18 [Man City]        1-X v roadrunner   [Bolton] 16:00
19 [Arsenal]     Zharkov v Apothos     [Everton] 20:00
Unread 12 Sep 2005, 22:17   #228
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Zharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud of

Arsenal - Everton
ht: H
ft: 2-0
Reyes, 23
Unread 12 Sep 2005, 23:11   #229
Blastoderm
________

[Aston Villa] pig v Blasto [Tottenham] 17:15

d

1 - 2
Defoe, 20
Unread 12 Sep 2005, 23:37   #230
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

17 [Sunderland] Reidy v LHC [West Brom]
0-2
HT: Away
Horsfield 37
Unread 13 Sep 2005, 12:26   #231
Reidy
I AM THE ONE & ONLY

17 [Sunderland] Reidy v LHC [West Brom]
3-1
HT: H
Arca 19

and im being nice giving WBA a goal...

Blind Faith - FTM

Last edited by Reidy; 13 Sep 2005 at 14:49.
Unread 13 Sep 2005, 12:35   #232
JC
lolly roffle

Quote:
Stead
I'll give you a tip mate. I improved last season when i stopped putting Stead to score .
Unread 13 Sep 2005, 12:35   #233
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

Yeah, because it's not like Sunderland are dogshit or anything.
Unread 13 Sep 2005, 12:48   #234
roadrunner_0
cynic

18 [Man City] 1-X v roadrunner [Bolton]

HT h
FT 2-0
andy cole 13
Unread 13 Sep 2005, 12:57   #235
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

2 - 1 a 25' bent

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Sep 2005, 13:03   #236
1-X
overtired

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
Yeah, because it's not like Sunderland are dogshit or anything.
does dogshit mark the beginning of a new descriptive era for you? I'd noticed you overusing plain old ordinary shit lately, and was beginning to build a theory that perhaps when you really liked something you'd still describe it in degrees of shit, like "less shit" or "a bit shit"...

anyway some recent quotes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
All of these countries are shit.

Norway is shit

money has been thrown at Africa for decades and it is still shit

This town is shit

how shit the south is

I can't believe people actually give a shit

And, as usual, shit

Resits are shit

Makosi was probably being shit

birthdays are a bit shit

shit faced lager lout

You can start your own shit competition if you want

subway cookies are shit

If you know an album is shit it doesn't matter

That's ****ing shit.

a shit browser

who gives a shit about the old?

I don't give a shit

shit it is my exam day and i have diarrhea shit shit shit oh i've failed

it just must be a shit product

Popes are shit

tough shit

Ian Ormondroyd was shit

Beat the shit out of his wife

Who gives a shit about the top 40, really?

beating the shit out of dick heads

it's awful awful shit taste

and makes it generally less shit.

holy shit

vote for some shit party

I've been shit

publicly posted a shit reply

This thread would have still been incredibly shit

The Eden Project is shit

Goldie Looking Chain are shit

It would be pretty shit to die

Shitty japanese shit anime

you ****ing shit.

hell is all firey and shit

obviously some shit parody

They're running a bit shit

+ over 100 more
Unread 13 Sep 2005, 14:50   #237
Reidy
I AM THE ONE & ONLY

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
I'll give you a tip mate. I improved last season when i stopped putting Stead to score .
if stead scores on saturday now... i'll still be very very happy

Blind Faith - FTM
Unread 13 Sep 2005, 19:58   #238
Cannon_Fodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
17 [Fulham] Lupin v sniborp [West Ham]
1-0
d
radzinksi 78
Unread 13 Sep 2005, 22:23   #239
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
does dogshit mark the beginning of a new descriptive era for you? I'd noticed you overusing plain old ordinary shit lately, and was beginning to build a theory that perhaps when you really liked something you'd still describe it in degrees of shit, like "less shit" or "a bit shit"...

anyway some recent quotes...
That is totally not shit.

I don't don't think I've ever noticed really. I did enjoy reading the list and finding "Ian Ormondroyd was shit" though.
Unread 13 Sep 2005, 22:27   #240
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

[Aston Villa] pig v Blasto [Tottenham] 17:15

d

1- 0
Baros, 7

sorry for being away, no net and went on hols :/

<3 1-x
Unread 14 Sep 2005, 13:50   #241
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Portsmouth 2 - 1 Birmingham
H
Gary O'Neil 24
Unread 14 Sep 2005, 13:57   #242
1-X
overtired

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
17 [portsmouth] lokken v mrl_jakiri [birmingham]

1-1
D
Heskey 60
Unread 15 Sep 2005, 16:45   #243
Obliterate
:cool:

Obliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant future

17 [Charlton] Obliterate v KoeN [Chelsea]

1 - 2
A
Essien, 33
Unread 15 Sep 2005, 17:16   #244
JC
lolly roffle

Rovers v Souness

1-0
D
Bellamy, 31
Unread 15 Sep 2005, 18:04   #245
Reidy
I AM THE ONE & ONLY

is the little toad gonna play?

stead isnt starting for sunderland on saturday, u must b able to c into the future JC

Blind Faith - FTM
Unread 15 Sep 2005, 18:06   #246
JC
lolly roffle

It would come in useful for these predictions if i could, unfortunately i tend to do nearly as shit as you though .

Bellamy should be fit, whether he is fit enough to start or not is another matter. Dickov is injured, Kuqi cant score and Jansen is past his best so i imagine he is in with a good shout.
Unread 15 Sep 2005, 18:22   #247
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
18 [Wigan] furball v midge5 [Middlesbro] 15:00
2-2
a
Roberts 22
Unread 15 Sep 2005, 19:15   #248
1-X
overtired

Code:
17 [Charlton] Obliterate v KoeN        [Chelsea]
17 [Fulham]        Lupin v sniborp    [West Ham]
17 [Portsmouth]   lokken v MrL_JaKiri [Birm'ham]
17 [Sunderland]    Reidy v LHC       [West Brom]
17 [Aston Villa]     pig v Blasto    [Tottenham] 17:15
18 [Liverpool]      SYMM v Phang       [Man Utd] 12:00
18 [Blackburn]        JC v Kurashima [Newcastle] 14:00
18 [Wigan]       furball v midge5   [Middlesbro] 15:00
18 [Man City]        1-X v roadrunner   [Bolton] 16:00
19 [Arsenal]     Zharkov v Apothos     [Everton] 20:00
already predicted :

MrL_JaKiri, Zharkov, Blastoderm, LHC, Reidy, roadrunner, Lupin, sniborp, pig, lokken, Obliterate, JC, furball
Unread 15 Sep 2005, 19:31   #249
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Blackburn 2 - 1 Newcastle
Owen (18)
HT : D
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2005, 05:21   #250
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

19 [Arsenal] Zharkov v Apothos [Everton] 20:00
FT: 5 - 0.
HT: Home.
Sorcerer: Fabregas, 22.