User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 17 Jan 2007, 21:37   #1
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Jade Goody: Enemy of civilisation

I haven't watched celebrity big brother because I like to think I'm an intelligent, witty, beautiful human being so I don't know if the accusations of bullying and racism are true (do tell me what you think), but it seems a bit much really. I mean, who cares what a dull non-celebrity and her mother think?

I don't condone bullying. But can't they just have a public phone-in? "Shall we evict Jade Goody and leave her cold, hungry and naked in a ditch just off the A47 tied to wolf?" Or possibly firebomb her house like the suffragettes used to do to parliamentarians (the analogy is wearing thin, i know).

I'm all up for burning effigies of Jade Goody and the producers of Big Brother. But isn't it over the top? They should either 1) Stop watching Big Brother and stop writing about Big Brother thus reducing its viewing figures and the amount of advertisers willing to pay for adverts, or 2) start systematically murdering Jade Goody and her entourage.

Just discuss the whole racism and big brother business, I can't remember my initial intention for this thread.
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote