User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 12 Apr 2003, 18:02   #1
Axis_WLF

Axis_WLF is an unknown quantity at this point
I hate Titles

I do hate titles but anyway.

The position WEET is in is one that is tough to define. However we have to take into account that it is not their fault directly that VOM collapsed that is VOM's fault nor is it their fault NAR has gone into VACATION so their targets are thin to nothing so lets clear up a few things about parts of weet that suck and parts of weet that are being blamed from their past which is crap.

#1: There are Cheaters and Farmers in every alliance however there is a difference in WEET about this.

A: Eclipse if shown proof will kick and roid that guy to nothing as they do not wanna be associated with anyone cheating. You must understand cause something looks like farming even if you know its farming if you show no direct proof then whatever ya say is not valid.

B: Wp is a different case but their command is odd some turn their heads and some do it directly but they will not kick or roid anyone unless really pressured to and thats a big "if" however lots keep mixing up the make-up of WP itself along with Dragons.

C: the rest of weet as far as cheating goes hehe well they got members that do it to how come they are not as highly discussed as the others in weet?

All the said above goes for farming as well

Point #2 is Bashing and although its pretty lame lets look at a couple of things.

#1: Look at the freaking targets for them they have hardly any and they are paying customers so why do they have to back off?

A: I myself hate it when a 10 mil and a 6 mil together attack me <although they got whooped and failed> its still probably due to them not having a decent target.

B: there are wusses out there make no mistake however I have gotten a few recalled when I showed certain command members the 3 fleet usage etc and they thought it was wank to.

<note this was before NAR entered vacation>

#2: with Nar in vacation and vom being the only real targets left along with noobs or lesser alliances they have little or no choice but to invade those people. yes it might be bashing but just cause they are doing well does not mean they have to stop to let others catch up.

<I would not bash but I would definatly Keep my enemy down and demoralized>

#3: People trying to force WEET to fight but then complain when that plan fails. This is not WEETS fault people entered vacation or try to get them to fight so kinda yelling at them for not doing what you want them to is crap.

<I wish they would fight to but the point is WHY must they?>

Point 3 is the past factor reputations

#1: Eclipse does NOT = FURY

<Just like the people who came from Legion and Fury to form Titans in r6 were not called Furgion>

Cut eclipse some slack they did have a plan im sure but my god VOM collapsed itself so that helped them , their coalition started to pay off and politically they are doing well. This all was made on a GAMBLE and the ***** factor which they didn't expect but HOPED would pay off in their favor and DID!

I think Eclipse should be allowed to shred their FURY and be judged soley on Eclipse.

Eclipse is not here for our plessure nor our bidding but turn into them proof of cheating members and they will take care of it.

This round would have rocked had this happened.

1: the farmers when originally turned in to the proper people WITH bloody proof would have deleted the 3-4 people I turned in <with proof> as well as others who had turned in naughty peeps.

2: VOM stuck to the plan the war would have been ace instead "I FRICKING TOLD YOU SO"

3: Weet/Nar not formed a coalition "still tough to bash cause if VOM had not collapsed im not so sure it would have been ace still" Tough call to be honest

4: :e_bunny: never should have been added to the forums.

The same thing happens every round this one is nothing different only a smaller universe.
r2 9:23:1 Axis_WLF of Kadan : Blluetuba/Legion
r3 6:24:1 Axis_WLF of kadan : Legion/WolfPack
r4 201:15:1 Octavian of Ostia : Wolfpack
r5 13:6:2 Sun Tzu of Art of War : Legion Command
r6 33:13:?? : Legion Command
r7 15:19:12 Unknown soldier run over by a wagon : Legion Command
R8: 28:8:9 Niccolo Machiavelli of Revera Legatus : TITAN COMMAND BC
R12 ??:??:?? 1up Military Officer
Axis_WLF is offline   Reply With Quote