User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 25 May 2009, 07:08   #1
NRG-izer
aka Night-Sky - xVx HC

NRG-izer is a splendid one to beholdNRG-izer is a splendid one to beholdNRG-izer is a splendid one to beholdNRG-izer is a splendid one to beholdNRG-izer is a splendid one to beholdNRG-izer is a splendid one to behold
xVx - statement

Dear cuties and scum.

i see a lot of rumours going on.. and wanted to said it straight so you can all have a bit of RL again and have gymnastics or do other fun stuff instead of moaning and whining here like lill grannies. :crymeariver: :P

that nice and awesome block like they call themselves, did land on us..
since they broke the nap we can not trust them. (meanies)

asc offert a nap and a free win of this round..
we did decline that free win.
if they will kick ppl then so will we.

either way that so called awesome rank 1 was offert by both sides..
from one side with treats... (join or die) and from one side with free win..
neither of those offers feel good.. or are wanted by xVx.
(specially cose i dont like giving speeches, seeing me post here is hard to bare it means you guys forced me in a position i dont want. evul ppl)

Night-sky out.

past alliances :
r 01 - r 02 none
r 03 - r 04 TFD / ToT
r 05 - r 10,5 WP
r 11 LCH
r 12 - 90 Vision / xVx
r 91 - 100 Wave Zero / Syndicate

present alliances :
Tribute
since mid round 101
NRG-izer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2009, 07:14   #2
snaga

snaga can only hope to improve
Re: xVx - statement

You go girl!
snaga is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2009, 07:20   #3
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

So I'm confused. Did you just reject the free win or the nap as well?
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2009, 07:21   #4
NRG-izer
aka Night-Sky - xVx HC

NRG-izer is a splendid one to beholdNRG-izer is a splendid one to beholdNRG-izer is a splendid one to beholdNRG-izer is a splendid one to beholdNRG-izer is a splendid one to beholdNRG-izer is a splendid one to behold

just the free win..

past alliances :
r 01 - r 02 none
r 03 - r 04 TFD / ToT
r 05 - r 10,5 WP
r 11 LCH
r 12 - 90 Vision / xVx

present alliances :
Tribute
since mid round 101
Unread 25 May 2009, 07:42   #5
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrg-izer View Post
dear cuties and scum.

I see a lot of rumours going on.. And wanted to said it straight so you can all have a bit of rl again and have gymnastics or do other fun stuff instead of moaning and whining here like lill grannies. :crymeariver:

that nice and awesome block like they call themselves, did land on us..
Since they broke the nap we can not trust them. (meanies)

asc offert a nap and a free win of this round..
we did decline that free win.
if they will kick ppl then so will we.

Either way that so called awesome rank 1 was offert by both sides..
From one side with treats... (join or die) and from one side with free win..
Neither of those offers feel good.. Or are wanted by xvx.
(specially cose i dont like giving speeches, seeing me post here is hard to bare it means you guys forced me in a position i dont want. Evul ppl)

night-sky out.

noone likes meanies!
Unread 25 May 2009, 07:52   #6
Machado
Seraphim

Machado is a jewel in the roughMachado is a jewel in the roughMachado is a jewel in the roughMachado is a jewel in the rough

Trying to save face?

You guys are weird Didn't you agree to this a few days ago?
Unread 25 May 2009, 08:25   #7
NRG-izer
aka Night-Sky - xVx HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machado View Post
Trying to save face?

You guys are weird Didn't you agree to this a few days ago?
not trying to save face just clear something out as some ppl aint have enough brains to understand appearntly

we did not agree, ever to it

past alliances :
r 01 - r 02 none
r 03 - r 04 TFD / ToT
r 05 - r 10,5 WP
r 11 LCH
r 12 - 90 Vision / xVx

present alliances :
Tribute
since mid round 101
Unread 25 May 2009, 09:19   #8
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

So, what's the asc take on this?

Proud to be Newdawn
SteInMetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2009, 10:03   #9
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

we pillage bg's into oblivion and still think '**** winning'.
Unread 25 May 2009, 10:15   #10
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteInMetz View Post
So, what's the asc take on this?
I sat down and thought about it all recently. Words failed me to be honest. Luckily someone had managed to convert my thoughts on the whole xvx, ascendancy, #1 situation into verse already. Not exactly worthwhile verse but hey we can't all wax as loquaciously as shakespeare.
Unread 25 May 2009, 10:39   #11
H1TMANish
BlueTuba

H1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
I sat down and thought about it all recently. Words failed me to be honest. Luckily someone had managed to convert my thoughts on the whole xvx, ascendancy, #1 situation into verse already. Not exactly worthwhile verse but hey we can't all wax as loquaciously as shakespeare.
This video is not available in your country.

Unread 25 May 2009, 11:16   #12
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I sat down and thought about it all recently. Words failed me to be honest.
Now this is the story all about how
My life got flipped, turned upside down
And Id like to take a minute just listen away
Ill tell you how we became the best alliance of PA

Right here on the internet I was born and raised
In #ascendancy where I spent most of my days
Chilling out, maxing, sometimes hitting ROCK
Laughing about the idea of a battlegroup powerblock
Now we all knew that the stats were no good
But we played anyway, even though they were crud
There were a few roidings which annoyed DLR
So they made the biggest block since WEETNAR

We had a prop vote and when it expired
We decided we'd be happy to retire
We'd let xVx win by kicking some peeps
Even though some people said that's cheap!

So then, a couple of days late
NRG-izer announces that this isnt the state
That they want to be in, so now we are here
In a weird situation... but ND might cheer!
Unread 25 May 2009, 11:28   #13
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

This must be the strangest political announcement of PA ever.

The only reason for this move as I see it, must be to try and calm everyone furious about xVx getting a free win. I don't think its working.. Really
Unread 25 May 2009, 11:30   #14
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat View Post

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2009, 11:39   #15
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:

Unread 25 May 2009, 11:41   #16
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool View Post
This must be the strangest political announcement of PA ever.

The only reason for this move as I see it, must be to try and calm everyone furious about xVx getting a free win. I don't think its working.. Really
What announcement? There was alot of people claiming to know xVx politics, commenting on it, and complaining about it. This thread was just putting people straght on the xVx/Asc agreement.

Try and calm everyone who's furious about xVx getting a free win? Who exactly in furious?

The BG's? what exactly are they saying? "damm xVx, they didnt take the free-win we offered them but instead took Ascs freewin offer!!!"

If xVx nap'd Asc, xVx had a freewin. If xVx stayed at war with Asc, xVx had a freewin. Its just how the politics turned out.. nothing really to do xVx playing politics superbly or others playing it badly, just a result of only 2 alliances playing for #1 rank (and the whole universe going against one of them). The agreement with Asc seems to simply be "weve bashed you enough and sealed our win, so we will let you have a more fair war with the bgs".
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2009, 11:51   #17
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
What announcement? There was alot of people claiming to know xVx politics, commenting on it, and complaining about it. This thread was just putting people straght on the xVx/Asc agreement.

Try and calm everyone who's furious about xVx getting a free win? Who exactly in furious?

The BG's? what exactly are they saying? "damm xVx, they didnt take the free-win we offered them but instead took Ascs freewin offer!!!"

If xVx nap'd Asc, xVx had a freewin. If xVx stayed at war with Asc, xVx had a freewin. Its just how the politics turned out.. nothing really to do xVx playing politics superbly or others playing it badly, just a result of only 2 alliances playing for #1 rank (and the whole universe going against one of them). The agreement with Asc seems to simply be "weve bashed you enough and sealed our win, so we will let you have a more fair war with the bgs".
Let me guess, you're in xVx right?
Unread 25 May 2009, 11:58   #18
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
"weve bashed you enough and sealed our win, so we will let you have a more fair war with the bgs".
Team up with cba and you have got a killer comedy double act
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2009, 12:01   #19
Vladel
Retired

Vladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really nice

Did the Flying pig tell you they weren't really gonna give you the win?

Rnd 26-32 Jenova Denial (BC) Newdawn (HC)

Rnd 33 Retired
Vladel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2009, 12:04   #20
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I like how all these people seem to assume we somehow wouldn't have kicked people from tag. xVx don't seem to want it so okay. If they decide they do I will personally ensure it happens. I gave my word on this. That might not mean that much to some of you (I hear some of the bgs didn't even bother respecting the nap expiration period they'd agreed on with xvx ) but it means quite a bit to me.
Unread 25 May 2009, 12:33   #21
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo View Post
Team up with cba and you have got a killer comedy double act
the truth hurts

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2009, 12:48   #22
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

So in reality, Asc can win?

I predicted in a little chat with Game that both xVx and Asc would outkick eachother so ND or CT will win(whoever is #3)

Interesting!

If such a situtaion should occur, that Insomnia will be #1 because other alliances kicks members, we will take the win as a proof that we did not disband this round!

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2009, 12:57   #23
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas View Post
So in reality, Asc can win?

I predicted in a little chat with Game that both xVx and Asc would outkick eachother so ND or CT will win(whoever is #3)

Interesting!

If such a situtaion should occur, that Insomnia will be #1 because other alliances kicks members, we will take the win as a proof that we did not disband this round!
If Insomnia finishes a round, we're all winners!
Unread 25 May 2009, 13:26   #24
Machado
Seraphim

Machado is a jewel in the roughMachado is a jewel in the roughMachado is a jewel in the roughMachado is a jewel in the rough

You might be landing on me Light, but I still love you so its okay

@NRG-izer - I do have a question. If you didn't want a freewin from Asc, but had one with the BGs, why nap asc in the first place? Could've just stopped attacking them and gone for others, or were you too bored with hitting asc, didn't care about the likes of CT and ND, you decided that the BGs were better targets? I mean, surely you knew that the BGs would attack you if you napped asc.
Unread 25 May 2009, 14:08   #25
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

Thinking the same thing. Sure if Asc had given you the win, then the move could be seen as a good way to secure #1. Now the BGs will kill xVx and Asc will be winners(which is better anyway) If Asc didnt have the grudges they have, they should do what xVx did. Attack with the BGs, kill xVx and win \o/

Im dreaming, I know!

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2009, 14:46   #26
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
so in the interest of promoting a fair war between the BGs and Asc...you join in and attack with Asc against the BGs?

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2009, 14:50   #27
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

Worst HC ever.
Unread 25 May 2009, 14:55   #28
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX View Post
I've said it before and I'll say it again.

Worst HC ever.
We know it already :Denial:!
Unread 25 May 2009, 15:01   #29
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlaTa View Post
We know it already enial:!
That was honestly the most original and unexpected response ever.
Unread 25 May 2009, 15:03   #30
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Hey it takes real skill to go after bgs of 40 members or less 1 by 1! And yes you have to take the 2nd placed alliance with you on them aswell! Skill please brag on forums how you owned us!
Unread 25 May 2009, 15:06   #31
[JungleMuffin]
Apple Hunt Champion, Super Hacky Sack Champion

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about

I swear to god, night sky is Asc's secret weapon for the round win.

Did she just decline the win, the day after putting xvx on the top of the BG's shitlist?

Are you trolling us?
^^^^ Can you blv that sh*t?
[JungleMuffin] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2009, 15:31   #32
foreignrifles

foreignrifles is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX View Post
That was honestly the most original and unexpected response ever.
I made that response in priv chan and it was funny as hell...

also going to use this smilie because I don't know what it means:

thanks for reading my post.
foreignrifles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2009, 16:05   #33
Linkie
fanboy

Linkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterrrr View Post
Hey it takes real skill to go after bgs of 40 members or less 1 by 1! And yes you have to take the 2nd placed alliance with you on them aswell! Skill please brag on forums how you owned us!
"It takes real skill to kill a 90 man tag with 35 'support' planets' with 400 planets! Please brag on the forums how you owned us!"

Do you see how idiotic this sounds?

FOUNDER OF THE OFFICIAL ASCENDANCY LADY GAGA FAN CLUB

ASCENDANCY DEMOLITION MAN
Linkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2009, 16:14   #34
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linkie View Post
"It takes real skill to kill a 90 man tag with 35 'support' planets' with 400 planets! Please brag on the forums how you owned us!"

Do you see how idiotic this sounds?
I do see it but I fail to see the point of the top2 alliances hitting a bg with 40 members but ok so its 300 vs 49 now.
Unread 25 May 2009, 16:27   #35
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

The Bgs have doubled the Incs on themselves by targetting xvx when there is no need. xvx did NOT attack any BGs until the BGs had launched on them. I think Wafhh were first to hit xvx followed by evolution and ND. DLR have not attacked xvx yet so that nap is still intact from xvx side. I simply cannot fathom why the Bgs would drop naps to xvx when the know they are gettings incs from asc for rest of round AND they spent first half of round fighting to make sure ASC dont win. The phrase 'Shooting yourself in the foot' springs to mind especially when the Bgs dropped the nap based on pure speculation youd read on the board about asc giving xvx an easy win.
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2009, 17:05   #36
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterrrr View Post
I do see it but I fail to see the point of the top2 alliances hitting a bg with 40 members but ok so its 300 vs 49 now.
oh christ please stop this ****ing discussion. its been talked about to death on nearly every other thread made in the last month. it does not need more discussion. for the love of god. PLEASE. STOP. IT. NOW.
Unread 25 May 2009, 17:09   #37
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Quote:
oh christ please stop this ****ing discussion. its been talked about to death on nearly every other thread made in the last month. it does not need more discussion. for the love of god. PLEASE. STOP. IT. NOW.
Then dont read the forums
Unread 25 May 2009, 17:24   #38
Shhhhhhh

Shhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoa View Post
The Bgs have doubled the Incs on themselves by targetting xvx when there is no need. xvx did NOT attack any BGs until the BGs had launched on them. I think Wafhh were first to hit xvx followed by evolution and ND. DLR have not attacked xvx yet so that nap is still intact from xvx side. I simply cannot fathom why the Bgs would drop naps to xvx when the know they are gettings incs from asc for rest of round AND they spent first half of round fighting to make sure ASC dont win. The phrase 'Shooting yourself in the foot' springs to mind especially when the Bgs dropped the nap based on pure speculation youd read on the board about asc giving xvx an easy win.
You really didn't think that was gonna happen?
I don't mind if you want to make xVx look like the honest and good guys here, but you really didn't think that was gonna happen?
And quite funny to use the phrase 'shooting yourself in the foot'
The rest of the round will show xVx did just that.
Shhhhhhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2009, 21:03   #39
Thatcher
VtS killerbee

Thatcher is a jewel in the roughThatcher is a jewel in the roughThatcher is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by [JungleMuffin] View Post
I swear to god, night sky is Asc's secret weapon for the round win.

Did she just decline the win, the day after putting xvx on the top of the BG's shitlist?

Are you trolling us?
yeah, i have read it several times now and i keep coming to the same conclusion.

this round is a farce

RESET!

Easy Company - Founder

"Train Hard, Fight Easy"
Thatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2009, 21:36   #40
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of

Anyone else think, in a strange way, that this is the best round of pa ever? Or is that only for people like me watching the chaos from a distance on the forums.
newt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2009, 23:20   #41
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I never thought I'd say this, but I do agree with Rinoa.

Just out of curiousity: What did the BGs expect as the outcome of hitting xvx, especially after Asc openly declared that they changed their priority from "winning the round" towards "paying the BGs back"?
Unread 26 May 2009, 00:09   #42
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
I like how all these people seem to assume we somehow wouldn't have kicked people from tag. xVx don't seem to want it so okay. If they decide they do I will personally ensure it happens. I gave my word on this. That might not mean that much to some of you (I hear some of the bgs didn't even bother respecting the nap expiration period they'd agreed on with xvx ) but it means quite a bit to me.
the bgs agreed to nap xvx to hit asc. Thats atleast what wafhh did. At no point did we set an agreed time period for when the nap would no longer be in place. Also, With cardi going around saying things like:

<carDi> we will just show
<carDi> how ****ing shit idea
<carDi> was to do bgs
<carDi> when we assrape u all now
<carDi>

before any of the BGs "broke" the nap, you really have to ask urself how much faith or e-care you should put into an agreement made with a monkey.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2009, 00:12   #43
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless View Post

Just out of curiousity: What did the BGs expect as the outcome of hitting xvx, especially after Asc openly declared that they changed their priority from "winning the round" towards "paying the BGs back"?
We rather want an alliance fighting for the roundwin to win, than an alliance lead by cardinal and that other incompetent woman. Napping #1 alliance while still wanting to be napped with all the bgs.. come on. its a WAR GAME

Quote:
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
Unread 26 May 2009, 00:35   #44
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
the bgs agreed to nap xvx to hit asc. Thats atleast what wafhh did. At no point did we set an agreed time period for when the nap would no longer be in place. Also, With cardi going around saying things like:

<carDi> we will just show
<carDi> how ****ing shit idea
<carDi> was to do bgs
<carDi> when we assrape u all now
<carDi>

before any of the BGs "broke" the nap, you really have to ask urself how much faith or e-care you should put into an agreement made with a monkey.
I was told there was a 24 hour expiration agreement in place. If there wasn't then ignore the following, if there was then no offence but you shouldn't have made an agreement with someone if you didn't trust them to keep their word. And cardi just talked shit. I'm pretty sure there wasn't an agreement about not talking shit.
Unread 26 May 2009, 01:45   #45
Tommy
Sain†s

Tommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless View Post

We're having fun damn it. This whole farcical round has been about playing for fun - let's face it, with the stats and the people involved it was hardly going to be a strategic masterpiece. Any BG that hits xVx expects retaliation, but the one thing a lot of people seem to be missing is we only went into this round in the setup we chose to have fun. I'm gonna keep repeating this till it sinks in. Incomings and warfare are fun. NAPing the universe is boring.
Unread 26 May 2009, 01:56   #46
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy
NAPing the universe is boring.
How hilariously hypocritical.
Unread 26 May 2009, 02:25   #47
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Quote:

Well, since you were the braininac that made the agreements for your own battlegroup, I guess you only got yourself to blame.

As you build your nest, you are left to sit in it and hence forth.
Unread 26 May 2009, 03:28   #48
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
I was told there was a 24 hour expiration agreement in place. If there wasn't then ignore the following, if there was then no offence but you shouldn't have made an agreement with someone if you didn't trust them to keep their word. And cardi just talked shit. I'm pretty sure there wasn't an agreement about not talking shit.
ignored then There was an agreement to hit asc, which did suddenly stop, which made any other agreements void, as we had no timelimidts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
some bullshit
I didnt make any agreements with xvx.

Quote:
Unread 26 May 2009, 06:24   #49
Nestorn
-||-

Nestorn has a spectacular aura aboutNestorn has a spectacular aura aboutNestorn has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoa View Post
xvx did NOT attack any BGs until the BGs had launched on them.
You wanna make a bet on that? Since i know ur sloppy intel guy didnt remove a napd planet from attack.

The round was interesting, now that ROCK/ASC and xVx gang up together, the only fun BGs have left is to laugh at how pathetic xVx are at defending.

Edit: and i got a spine for you Night, if you want one

And props to TomKat for that awesome text. I might book you for a festival m8
Unread 26 May 2009, 07:10   #50
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
ignored then There was an agreement to hit asc, which did suddenly stop, which made any other agreements void
That reeks of bullshit to me. Well actually it reeks of "waaaaa you stopped doing what we wanted you to, **** any agreements we had".

Pasting the logs of when your agreement was originally sorted should solve any question over this though!