Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Roleplaying
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 18 Jul 2004, 16:14   #51
Zorro
Awaiting RP Revival

Zorro is on a distinguished road
Re: Hewitt's home away from home

Zorro watches as the mob runs in terror from the wallabies. He hadn't seen anything like this since that killer rabbit killed those knights at the entrance to the cave of Kyre Banorg, the fearsome rabbit. From that little mishap he learned a valuable lesson. Reaching into this pack he takes out his patented "Wallabie Away" spray, and applies it to himself. With any lucky, it would work just like deet to mosquitoes. Picking up a hiking stick, he continues his mosey toward the spire.

--Mark Twain
Zorro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2004, 20:21   #52
Gryffin
Squiqchef Hextrodinaire

Gryffin is an unknown quantity at this point

*Gryffin shakes his head to clear it a bit, and decides that a second attempt at fleeing would be a good idea. This time he makes it as far as the door before becoming hopelessly dizzy and flying into a wall.*

<mintos> I got to stop talking
Gryffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2004, 02:47   #53
Ryon Jkar
Prince of the Dawn

Ryon Jkar is infamous around these partsRyon Jkar is infamous around these parts

Ryon sees disrupter run by him and as he does, he splash's him with something he took out of his pocket. A pail of wallabie hormone scent, powerful enough to claim thousands of wallabies to it's carnal scent. The whole bucket hit disrupter's form and Ryon took off again toward the spire.

( )
Unread 19 Jul 2004, 04:00   #54
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Fluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to behold

Raaaawwwrrrr...

"How you feeling, sugar?"

*Fluffie looks very seductively now
Unread 20 Jul 2004, 04:23   #55
Disrupter
Sniping pigeons

Disrupter is a name known to allDisrupter is a name known to allDisrupter is a name known to allDisrupter is a name known to allDisrupter is a name known to allDisrupter is a name known to all

Disrupter is hit with a bucket. Disrupter smells. Disrupter smells like wallabie hormones. Disrupter watches Ryon run off. Disupter runs off after Ryon as fast as he possibly can. Disrupter pulls out a pistol and shoots at Ryon. Disrupter cries like a girl because wallabies want to eat him.
Unread 20 Jul 2004, 17:10   #56
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

Hewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to behold

Much better... but I think I could use a little more comforting if you know what I mean...

(I think your enjoying this WAY too much... )

"One hour of thinking is better than 70 years of divine service."
- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Hewitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2004, 17:22   #57
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Fluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to behold

* Fluffie pets Hewitt's.. erh.. back with his tail, softly stroking and tickling.

Rawwwwrrrrr

(Who, me? )
Unread 20 Jul 2004, 17:26   #58
Flaag
I have returned! (again)

Flaag is infamous around these partsFlaag is infamous around these partsFlaag is infamous around these parts

Triolus comes to within sight of the cave, sees the two dragons, and stares for a bit, then he gathers his senses, goes up towards them, and pokes fluffie with a spoon
Flaag is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2004, 17:29   #59
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

* Turns head about, looks irritatedly at Flaag.

Roar.

* Blows Flaag away in a stream of hot flames, effectively also setting fire to him.
Unread 20 Jul 2004, 17:42   #60
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

Hewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to behold

God damn it. Talk about your mood breaker...

*Hewitt mumbles a few curses under his breath.*

( )

"One hour of thinking is better than 70 years of divine service."
- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Hewitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2004, 18:43   #61
Flaag
I have returned! (again)

Flaag is infamous around these partsFlaag is infamous around these partsFlaag is infamous around these parts

/ooc/ errrm, i'm using triolus in ths rp/ooc/
Troilus' jacket catches fire, the flame spreads to the chemicals in his jacket.....
BOOM
-=respawn=-
Flaag is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2004, 18:46   #62
Gryffin
Squiqchef Hextrodinaire

Gryffin is an unknown quantity at this point

*Gryffin watchs Troilus explode in flames, and hurridly leaves on foot, with a hand against the wall to keep himself steady. After running for a short while, he finds himself on the shores of a lagoon, where he lies down to try and recover.*

<mintos> I got to stop talking
Gryffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jul 2004, 23:21   #63
Ryon Jkar
Prince of the Dawn

Ryon Jkar is infamous around these partsRyon Jkar is infamous around these parts

As bullets skip around Ryon, one of them clips his left knee which sends him down into the dirt. As he hit the dirt, a howling of a strange and torturous wind erupted. Suddenly, Ryon was standing facing dirsupter's running body. Ryon moved up a single hand and his eyes went black. Something horrific happened after that.

The wind that howled assualted Disrupter's body. At every direction, mallets of air struck against him like a whirlwind of hate. Ryon's eyes burned with fury.

"You shot me!" his voice rose and it being carried on the wind itself was sent through disrupter's ears at ear shattering volume. Ryon Jkar then pulled his open palm into a fist and the wind vanished leaving with another howl that could only be described as pain. Listening to the howl closely would do no good as it hinted at some coherent words while the rest were moans and thousands of shrieks. Ryon's eyes then flashed in the sunlight, hinting at deep rooted insanity. He pulled the door open to the spire and walked inside.

"Hewitt?