User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Roleplaying
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 13 Sep 2003, 12:21   #101
[IV-CL]Zappa
grote boze rocker

[IV-CL]Zappa is infamous around these parts[IV-CL]Zappa is infamous around these parts[IV-CL]Zappa is infamous around these parts
Quote:
As you enter you see half the town there, and most of them look at you in a despised manner

you hear talks of shootings and a man is carried down the stairs by four men, he seems lifeless
*growls slightly when feeling the cold stares of morons, but ignores them for now, and walks on to the backside of the brothel, taking a seat in the shadows, as usual*

Sakra says:
I know you're just an angel in disguise...
... disguised as a very evil person for that matter
[IV-CL]Zappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Sep 2003, 14:26   #102
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

Hewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Ärketrollmannen
hewitt As you start receiving cards you hear shots from someplace far away, you don't really take any notice but just a few moments later three men enter the saloon, they eye the crowd and then the leader comes up and talks to the gentleman infront of you

he goes silent and irritated

"Seems we will have to finish this sometime else my newfoudn friend, I am Grandie, please come and talk to me if you need any help, or maybe you could need a job right now?"
*Hewitt eyes the man soberly as he considers this offer.*

Hmm... well, looks like I'm getting undercover already...

*Hewitt semi-grins at the man.*

Sure partner. That would be swell erm... Grandie. What would ya have me do?

"One hour of thinking is better than 70 years of divine service."
- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Hewitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Sep 2003, 16:09   #103
Gryffin
Squiqchef Hextrodinaire

Gryffin is an unknown quantity at this point
[ooc] I'm back [ooc]

*Gryffin barks a short, sarcastic laugh.*

"Irritated, eh? Well, I wouldn't want to do that."

*Gryffin buys up some supplies, and then loads up his horse and rides out towards the ranches to take a reccy to see what he was up against.*

<mintos> I got to stop talking
Gryffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 20:54   #104
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

Ärketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really nice
DarklingThe sheriff seems awkward but after contemplating the situation he seems to have taken a decision:

"Sir, you have to come with me I am afraid. After all there is a huge risk that a gang will come to end what's started here."

He nods to his deputy who brings out the handcuffs.

ZappaA huge man appears in front of you

"Reddy, you bastards always bring fights to the town, why can't you just sit down and die?"

Hewitt"Then come with me my friend. Me and the boys will probably have to leave this town for now. Can you ride now?"

GryffinThe first ranch is just a couple of kilometres away, situated just by a small lake, you see couple of buildings, a few barns, and some cows

smoke comes out of the chimney
Godwin's Law prov. [Usenet] "As a Usenet discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one." There is a tradition in many groups that, once this occurs, that thread is over, and whoever mentioned the Nazis has automatically lost whatever argument was in progress. Godwin's Law thus practically guarantees the existence of an upper bound on thread length in those groups. However there is also a widely- recognized codicil that any intentional triggering of Godwin's Law in order to invoke its thread-ending effects will be unsuccessful.
Ärketrollmannen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 21:01   #105
Darkling
Planetarion Forum Moderator

Darkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to behold
As if aboutr to sputter a whip of falme from his tongue, only a digruntled nod come sisntead.
"Fine fine as long as i get sleep thats all care about right now"
A low grumlble aboout his voice slipping back into his rented room to pick up his bag.
"I hate it when thigsn trn out like this"
Obviusly irreated about being dragged into this fight.
Darkling is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Sep 2003, 01:30   #106
dragonsjem
Darkling's WIFE

dragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to all
*Having been questioning the fellow guests to check out Henry's story, Nellie reappeared into the hall in time to hear the commotion in Henry's room. Moving closer, she hears the discussion and determines it's the sheriff. Smiling a little to herself, she moves into the doorway and leans against the doorjam, eyeing the handcuffs*

"Taking him into custody for his own safety, huh." and air of skepticim in her voice."

* tiger uses the ultimate way in, trough the water pipes
* Shadowhawk idly points out that this is #rpgal, the pipes are probably blocked from all the bs that you come up with.
dragonsjem is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Sep 2003, 17:25   #107
Darkling

Darkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to behold
A slight glance at Nellie squinting slightlyf ollwoed by a shrug
"Whatever as long as ive a placfe to lie my head and sleep I ndont care, if it isnt I will simple just have to cause some problems. One should never underestimate somone who gievn up caring about life"
A comepelty realxed and calm stance about him shaprly turing hi cold eyes onto the sheriff
"Get this over with then dont go wasting my time"
radiang in a self rightous ego right now.
Unread 19 Sep 2003, 21:21   #108
Gryffin
Squiqchef Hextrodinaire

*Gryffin ties his horse out of sight, but close enough to reach quickly in case of an emergency. He then goes up to the top of the hill, lies down on the crest, and watches the ranch to see who and what goes in and out.*

Unread 20 Sep 2003, 12:51   #109
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

Ärketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really nice
Everybody!!!!! Copy your chars to your computer so that we won't lose them in the purge.

Darkling and Dragonsjem The sheriff seems irritated but just continues, the cuffs are on and Henry is led down the stairs to the Jail. He is led into a cell and the cuffs are removed.

"No be calm ok?"

The sheriff watches as Henry dissapeares down the stairs and then he turns to the irritating lady

"Now listen to me this is MY town, my jail, my suspect, and MY responsibility, go get the thugs that mess my town up and this guy might actually make it out alive"

Gryffin And he sees seven men in Confederate uniforms.

They are loading a cart, two civilians, but armed with revolvers are helping them, they seem to be the occupants of the ranch.

Another man seems to be watching them, he sits on a fence clsoeby, with a rifle over his knees.
Godwin's Law prov. [Usenet] "As a Usenet discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one." There is a tradition in many groups that, once this occurs, that thread is over, and whoever mentioned the Nazis has automatically lost whatever argument was in progress. Godwin's Law thus practically guarantees the existence of an upper bound on thread length in those groups. However there is also a widely- recognized codicil that any intentional triggering of Godwin's Law in order to invoke its thread-ending effects will be unsuccessful.
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 13:10   #110
Darkling

Henry mutter somthing soudning like anoyance, galring at the sheriff harshly. Obliging the man for the moment peacefully heading into the jail, looking about his current accomidations with disgust.
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 15:02   #111
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

Zappa Tenderlea is infamous around these partsZappa Tenderlea is infamous around these parts
Quote:
A huge man appears in front of you

"Reddy, you bastards always bring fights to the town, why can't you just sit down and die?"
*frowns slightly, but ignores the man, while carefully and as unnoticed as possible, takes out his tomahawk*

I have but one wish: to see you all rot in hell before I trade this life for eternity

The truth can't hurt you, it's just like the dark, it scares you wittless, but in time you see things clear and stark
Zappa Tenderlea is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Sep 2003, 17:08   #112
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

darkling A blanket, a bed to place it on, a cup and a plate.

The deputy takes your revolver and sits down well away from the cell.

"So stranger, why did you massacre those people?"

Zappa "I am talking to you you red bastard"
Unread 24 Sep 2003, 19:14   #113
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

Zappa Tenderlea is infamous around these partsZappa Tenderlea is infamous around these parts
*looks up, sighs, and calculates the man's strenght, his surroundings, and the likelyness of him being able to get out of this without to much trouble, before replying: I am already sitting down seniõr, the dying will come in due time. show the patience your kind is so wellknown for...

I have but one wish: to see you all rot in hell before I trade this life for eternity

The truth can't hurt you, it's just like the dark, it scares you wittless, but in time you see things clear and stark
Zappa Tenderlea is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Sep 2003, 20:22   #114
Darkling

Lying down upon the matress with a sigh, eyes clenched shut ina weary manner
"Thats a matter of opinion, what you see as a massacre I see as self defence. You compare my actions to that of a montirus cat without fully understanding the situation. Cleary demdostrating how narrow minded you apper to be."
Pasuing for quick breath slipping to his side with grunt at hard matress.
"Dont think me as easly led astray by your suppsoed authority, I care for no one else laws but my own, I follow my own moral guide. I am better than you because ive broken away from task in lfie to seek exictment wherever it may apper. Now i wont waste anymore words on fools like yourself"
Falling into deep sleep now his body easily falling from his grasp.
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 18:45   #115
Gryffin
Squiqchef Hextrodinaire

"Confederates, eh. Well, seven is too many for little old me, so I think I'll let my barman friend know the development, and see what he thinks. If this is army business, it's none of mine, but the Confeds should know when they are beat."

*Gryffin crawls backwards away from the crest, and then rides back towards the town.*