User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Roleplaying
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 29 Aug 2003, 16:12   #51
WST
A Big Pile of Awesome

WST is on a distinguished road
WST hands over 50 cents, and sips his drink, watching the barman as he tastes the cold, harsh, but refreshing ale.

"Yeah, we've travelled for a few days, no towns for miles out to the east, outlaws aplenty though."

He drinks more, as he explains what to be careful for when travelling through the barren lands. His conclusion, don't travel on foot, and don't travel alone or unarmed.
Unread 29 Aug 2003, 18:40   #52
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

Ärketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really nice
"yes that is true gringo, the bandits have been increasing here ever since the last sheriff got shot a year ago, they have mostly stayed out of the town however, but that might change when the bank comes, not to mention the railroad"
Godwin's Law prov. [Usenet] "As a Usenet discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one." There is a tradition in many groups that, once this occurs, that thread is over, and whoever mentioned the Nazis has automatically lost whatever argument was in progress. Godwin's Law thus practically guarantees the existence of an upper bound on thread length in those groups. However there is also a widely- recognized codicil that any intentional triggering of Godwin's Law in order to invoke its thread-ending effects will be unsuccessful.
Ärketrollmannen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Aug 2003, 19:52   #53
dragonsjem
Darkling's WIFE

dragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to all
ooc/ OFC you come back now Ark, just as I was too busy to post /ooc

Quote:
Originally posted by No Dachi
No Dachi urges his horse into a slightly faster lazy-walk that takes him over to the deputy. Since the man appears to be in conversation with some other fellows, No Dachi decides to wait around for a while. By God it was hot this far south...
*Sighing, a little frustrated that after all this trouble, the sheriff still wasn't there. Watching as Marshall Hewitt and the deputy sheriff disappear in opposite directions, she finally notices the new figure waiting near by. Reluctant to say anything as she's already had enough trouble today, she gives in.*
"Hey there, hope you didn't need anything important from the sheriff, as I'm the only law left as you can see and I'm nearly as new to the town as you are."
*Feeling that's enough of an effort, she turns and heads down the way toward the brothel to get her things.
Walking up the front steps, she pushes the door open and glances around...Same as always and same as all the rest her mind pondered as she let out another sigh while wading her way through the scantily clad women and tacky decor on her way up to her room. Others have found it odd for her to always stay at the brothel but she had her reasons. It's amazing the information she could pay the girls to get for her from their customers. However there was also a more personal reason: No matter how difficult and dangerous her job got....I'll never be them...

* tiger uses the ultimate way in, trough the water pipes
* Shadowhawk idly points out that this is #rpgal, the pipes are probably blocked from all the bs that you come up with.

Last edited by dragonsjem; 29 Aug 2003 at 20:10.
dragonsjem is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Aug 2003, 19:59   #54
Darkling
Planetarion Forum Moderator

Darkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to behold
Glaring down at the man disgruntled by his repsonce
"Sicne you have seen it in your divivne wisdom to simple take me at my appereance, i willt reat you with same respect sio ill put this simple as possible for you. I want a room, i am willign to pay for one and if you persist in discoruding and interfering in that task i will simple accurie one through other methods. I will not stay in that den of slavery you call a brothel before you make any more snide remarks about it nor will I surcome to whims of drink."
A serius look about him staring down at the man leaning down to him
"So a simple yes or no, will you or will not rent a room to me?"
Darkling is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Aug 2003, 21:34   #55
Gryffin
Squiqchef Hextrodinaire

Gryffin is an unknown quantity at this point
*Jerle tosses 50 cents onto the bar, and nods agreement.*

"We didn't see too many bandits, but the wagon train I was with was pretty big. A hard target. But, you're right, the railroad brings big bucks, and that'll attract the bad guys like wasps to honey."

<mintos> I got to stop talking
Gryffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Aug 2003, 12:48   #56
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

Ärketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really nice
dragonsjem Yeah why would I come back if you actually COULD post? And I am not sure about if dachi is here at all, it seems his last reply to ANY thread was twenty days ago

As you walk towards the stairs a man cathes you by the belt

"Why so dressed up honey? Wanna ride some stud?"

darkling The man blushes

"Sure sir, I was just not prepared for a gentleman with that kind of looks sir, you see we have had a few problems with some of our clientel for the last week"

He reaches for a key on the board behind him

"That will be $6 per night, $5 if you pay for more than one day in advance, breakfast is served at 8, and we serve lunch and dinner at 12 and 17, tough you have to pay for that, any questions?"

"Oh and stay out of the other guests rooms, they tend to be rather violent and i don't want to have another man carried to the doc with his jaw broken, I am starting to get a bad reputation!"

Gryffin "I guess you can get hired as a deputy for some decent money if you want to, i believe we do need more of that kind"

he leans closer to the two of you

"Betwean you and me, I believe this town would be gratefull if the entire lawstaff around here got replaced, the people in charge right now are weak, and I don't know if I trust those people from the east, they have fancy stars and all but they seem cold, especially the woman"
Godwin's Law prov. [Usenet] "As a Usenet discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one." There is a tradition in many groups that, once this occurs, that thread is over, and whoever mentioned the Nazis has automatically lost whatever argument was in progress. Godwin's Law thus practically guarantees the existence of an upper bound on thread length in those groups. However there is also a widely- recognized codicil that any intentional triggering of Godwin's Law in order to invoke its thread-ending effects will be unsuccessful.
Unread 30 Aug 2003, 13:14   #57
Darkling

Darkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to behold
The seriesness of his last comment commtly evoprated to a more lightled hertaed look now
"Quite alright, thne ill pay for a two days in advanced then and see how thigns go from there, and i assure you ill try not to be any trouble it just like follwing me thats all, but you have my word ill not disturb the otehr guests"
A somwhat cahrming look about him now looking complety harmless as if he would even swat a fly."
Reaching into his pockets ands pulling out the right money slides it across snapthcing key in same simgle movment.
"Whats there for work around here by the way?"
Unread 30 Aug 2003, 15:54   #58
Gryffin
Squiqchef Hextrodinaire

*Jerle grunts a sarcastic laugh, and nods.*

"I witnesses the display this morning. I thought she was going to shoot that stranger just for standing in the street. Still, I don't see her being corrupt. She'd pin anyone who tried up by their ears."

Unread 30 Aug 2003, 16:19   #59
WST
A Big Pile of Awesome

WST is on a distinguished road
WST listened interestedly, whilst he was not the sort to suddenly take jobs like this, business was slow on the merchants trail, too many taking the line of business.

"Do they pay on bounty? It could at least give me something to do for the next few days, don't you think"

he turned his head towards jerle as he finished his question, wondering if he could get some help taking out some of the ratbags in the area for cash.
Unread 31 Aug 2003, 14:24   #60
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

Darkling "Ok then, I will trust the word of a gentleman"

He leans a tad closer

"Well, maybe if you went to see the sheriff he might show you some "wanted papers", you know the kind were there is a picture and a reward, other than that, well I don't know if maybe the miners are interested in workers and gunmen

Gryffin and WST The barman picks up a towel and starts wiping the desk somewhat clean

"Heh, yeah she's a dynamite I can give you that"
Unread 31 Aug 2003, 17:15   #61
Darkling

"Well of course you should trust it becuase i said you could"
Some conciate showing through on his face
"Wel if thats only job opertunties I guess ive little choice"
Seems to shrug his shoulders and walks off muttering quitly to himslef
"More blood to soak the ground with"
Nodding his head but across his face unable to supress a smile of anticipation. MAking his way up the wooden stairs of the inn, his feet echoing through the room, lazly dragging his feet as he pulls himself to the room. Fumbling the key in his fingers hearing the click of the lock adn with quick twist of the handle lets the door creek open. Ignroing whaterv the room looked like only giving it quick uncaring glance, follwed by incoheerant muble collapsing his body onto the bed before him pulling out whaterv change he ahd left within his pockets, as it littered the quilt beside him.

"Great i wont be able to stay here long on this ill just have bite my pride this once it seems"
Sighing heavly to tired to care as he fallsinto a world of dreams and nigtmares.

ooc- feel free to wake him up if need be to make reply post.
Unread 31 Aug 2003, 19:48   #62
dragonsjem
Darkling's WIFE

dragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to all
ooc/ i noticed No Dachi was gone, but just in case he got back i wanted to give him some response. And fyi, my char is from the west,not east.

Quote:
origionally posted by Ärketrollmannen
As you walk towards the stairs a man cathes you by the belt

"Why so dressed up honey? Wanna ride some stud?"
*Nellie twists around, wrenching her belt from the man's grip, her hands holding tight onto her now drawn guns pointing directly at the man. Through gritted teeth she mutters*

"I'd suggest you refraise that question unless you want a ride to the cementary."

*Waiting for his response, Nellie keeps and eye on the other guest of the establishment incase they are aquatiences of the man she has in her sights.*

* Shadowhawk idly points out that this is #rpgal, the pipes are probably blocked from all the bs that you come up with.
Unread 1 Sep 2003, 18:51   #63
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

Darkling The deskman nods and you go upstairs, the sleep you fall into is not for long since you hear a loud *Thump* on the wall to the next room, as you try to go back to sleep another *Thump* is heard, almost louder this time and angry noises, you don't seem to get much sleep.

Jem Well, maybe I meant that the orders came from the east (washington)? (Obviously i didn't but that might actually save me from the slip

In the brothel everyone stops talking, some holding their hands on their revolvers, the barman is reaching down under the desk as you hear a man just next to the offender saying very clear and calm:

"Put your guns down now lady, or you won't see daylight once more"

In the edge of your vision you see him, silverplated gun in hand aiming it at you, he has gotten up from his chair, and it falls to the floor with a bang, he seems proffesional, only showing his side to you, and not the entire broad chest.

"I am warning you ma'am, I have killed women before and I won't hesitate, please ma'am"

The brothel is very very silent, a fly lands on the table next to you, and starts drinking out of a small puss of beer.

The man that offended you breaks a sweat, and seems ready to pee himself
Unread 1 Sep 2003, 20:39   #64
Gryffin
Squiqchef Hextrodinaire

"Yeah, you can say that again. I wonder if her bravado will ever sink her in deeper than she can climb out again, huh? If she met her match? That would be a fight to see."

*Gryffin downs his glass, and nods to the barman for a refill for him and for WST, dropping a dollar on the bar.*

Unread 1 Sep 2003, 22:41   #65
Darkling

Grumlbing inhorently muttering the odd curse
"Blasted whats all this noise"
Grabbing his rifle and fumbling inside his small pack pulls out a strap for it, attaching it loosly to the end of barrel and butt of the rifle. Siwnging t over his shoulders srides out his room with an angry stomp about his foot steps knocking upon the door the nose was origanting from, rubbing sleep from his eyes.
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 07:09   #66
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

Hewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Ärketrollmannen
Hewitt Oh yes, 100 bucks is a FAIR amount

Poker in saloon
"So we are playing high today?" The gentleman looks at the dollarbills.

"Can you put up that kind of money gringo?"

The grunt adresses Crazy with this remark
*Hewitt just smirks at the question and places the greenbacks back into his pocket.*

What's the fun in playing when the risk is low... that's what I say...

*Hewitt turns to the man across the table and grins slightly thinking to himself: Sure he does - Mr 'Rider' here probably has something left over from his last heist...*

"One hour of thinking is better than 70 years of divine service."
- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Hewitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2003, 07:26   #67
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

Gryffin "Ain't that the truth, now tell me, man to men, (he nods at WST) I have a small problem and could it be possible that a couple of brave men like you could do something about it?"

Darkling You hear the noise inside suddenly stop, a couple of whispers and a voice from inside

"Who the hell is it?"

It seems a bit.....unstable, and it is interupted by a hickup

Hewitt Crazy seems gone so i'll RP for him

"Hah sure I do"

Tough he seems a bit unsure he pulls up the money

The other two players do the same and look at you

"You aren't pulling out are you?"

Now his eyes are shining with a damp glow. He is exited
Unread 3 Sep 2003, 08:29   #68
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

Hewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by IJketrollmannen
Hewitt Crazy seems gone so i'll RP for him

"Hah sure I do"

Tough he seems a bit unsure he pulls up the money

The other two players do the same and look at you

"You aren't pulling out are you?"

Now his eyes are shining with a damp glow. He is exited
ooc: Forenote - everything in italics are my char thoughts (i.e no one else can hear them.

*Hewitt turns to the man giving him the challenging stare.*

I've showed you what I got. Now you show meh what yer holdin'.

*Hewitt taps his nose and gives a knowing smile.*

Can't be too careful these days ya know, always pays to know if all is as it seems if ya know what I mean...

- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Unread 3 Sep 2003, 17:50   #69
Darkling

"Well being the agacent occupant, i would ask you to refrain from disturbing my sleep."
Vopice ringing clear thriugh the door
"If you dont see these requests as worthy of yuor attention then I would like to know the reasons. If you did not duernstand thes this request it is possible for me to phrase it in a simperler manner if you dont udnerstand anything i said"
Frwoing at hasving to talk through a door but keeping his calm for now.
Unread 3 Sep 2003, 23:28   #70
Gryffin
Squiqchef Hextrodinaire

*Gryffin glances at WST, and then nods slowly.*

"I can't speak for my friend, but I might be willing to look into it, depending on the job and the price."

Unread 4 Sep 2003, 06:47   #71
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

Hewitt You don't have any Italics.....or do you mean the asterisc?

"Well what do you want? Money? Or maybe a woman?"

He smiles a disturbing smile at you

"What about this....if you win you get one night with my best proffesional, plus a hundred dollars, if I win, you do me a favour"

Darkling "What the heck are you, englismen? The englishmen killed my gran'dad you piece of scum"

Suddenly you hear a bang and a bullet speeds through the door, missing your face by and inch, touching your ear

"Die englishman!!!"

It seems like he is likely to fire again, in less than...a second.

Gryffin "goood! You see, we have had a little trouble with a couple of thugs, I mean...could you sort it out for us?"
Unread 4 Sep 2003, 16:50   #72
Darkling

Henry quickly rasing his boot to the door, a sharp kick later spintered wood goes flyign through the air. Slashing past his face ignoring it complety shifts his body behind the cover of the wall, glacning quickly around the door frame assesing the room shae and anyhting else worthy of note, espelcay tryng to see where his foe had shot from. ****ing his rifle and twisintg about his foot, arm raising and aiming high just above the purpitrators head firng at his hat purposly, the ringing of a gunshot echoing through inn now no doubt string some otehr occupants.

The quick spin and strafe to otehr side of the door frame only alsting a few seconds but enough to demostare his intetions
"That was a warning shot the next wont be, I gave my word I would not cause trouble but seem you had other ideas. Well then you shall taste my bitter scorn ten fold if you persist, I wont make your death a quick one"
Bellwing loduly in vicous venomous hiss, a grim smile appering across his face
"Now be the fool you are and contuie so I can have my fun with you"
Unread 4 Sep 2003, 21:33   #73
Gryffin
Squiqchef Hextrodinaire

*Gryffin nods slowly.*

"Well, which thugs, how many of them, and is killing neccessary? I dislike killing, having seen enough in the War. And it all reflects in the price. I hear what you offer, and I decided whether it is good enough or not. At the moment it's just me as well. My friend here will decide his own way."

Unread 5 Sep 2003, 10:10   #74
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

Darkling henry is narrowly missed by a second bullet, your rifle is fast, but it is still ahrd to compete with the agility of a small revolver, but you have now seen your opponents. One man is laying face down on the floor, you don't see his upper body, it is hidden behind the bed, another man stands in the middle of the room with a whiskeybottle in his left hand and a revolver in his other, his hat is now on the floor and he is furious. There is more person in the room but you only saw the shadow in the corner of your eye, not enough to even tell if it was a man or a woman.

"You should *hick* come here and fight like a man instead of hiding behind the door like that"

His voice is even more unsteady now and you hear that he is drinking out of the bottle

Down the hall two dors has opened and you see faces looking out, scared faces, you hear that people seem to be coming up the stairs behind you

Gryffin "Sure, well......there are six of them, and most of them are out of town now so i guess now is the time to strike.

You don't have to kill them but they have taken a friend of mine along with hem, I don't want him harmed, but the others....just make them go away, I never want to see them again.

He looks under the bar

"I have this this incredible revolver, it is as good as a rifle, and light too, i will give it to you, in addition to $300, ok?"

"Obviously I only have one revolver, but maybe your friend here wants a couple of hundred bucks extra?"
Unread 5 Sep 2003, 16:25   #75
Darkling

Looking at the epople arpoach him simple put his figner to his lips
"Shh now it all be voer soon, this wont last long"
The smile dropping a little
"Well i hope it lasts long enogh to be enjoyable."
Looking at the door
"Fight like man is it, do you think me a fool to elt my self get shot as i stand there, youll die a painfull death for this insult"
belwoing loudly from his lungs Wuriing his body arond within second crouching down quickly his rifle ****ed ready, as Henry faces the drunken man. Purpusly aiming for his stomach fires a wel aimed shots not wnaitng to kill him just yet. The ehcoing of his rifle fire barly starting before Henry was up at his feet chraging to the man in a wild frenzy, a lust blazing in his eyes brigning about the butt of his rifle smacking it into his jaw.

Without waiting for him tor ecover swing it about dismring the man in single swoop sending him collasping to the floor, jabbing the barrel of the rifle into his ribs hard, folllwed by few hard smacks to his wounded stomach purposly. Truing to face the shadow of a fogure rifle aimed ready and ****ed with flick of his wrist, ducking behind some small cover.
Unread 5 Sep 2003, 17:25   #76
dragonsjem
Darkling's WIFE

Quote:
Jem Well, maybe I meant that the orders came from the east (washington)? (Obviously i didn't but that might actually save me from the slip

In the brothel everyone stops talking, some holding their hands on their revolvers, the barman is reaching down under the desk as you hear a man just next to the offender saying very clear and calm:

"Put your guns down now lady, or you won't see daylight once more"

In the edge of your vision you see him, silverplated gun in hand aiming it at you, he has gotten up from his chair, and it falls to the floor with a bang, he seems proffesional, only showing his side to you, and not the entire broad chest.

"I am warning you ma'am, I have killed women before and I won't hesitate, please ma'am"

The brothel is very very silent, a fly lands on the table next to you, and starts drinking out of a small puss of beer.

The man that offended you breaks a sweat, and seems ready to pee himself
Eyeing the man in front of her, she lets out a loud laugh, raising her leg, she pushes against his stomach, sending him to the ground. Twirling around within a few seconds and turns her guns on the man who just had to interfere.

"I was just looking for an apology. Now if you don't want to be in the middle of a big investigation in one way or another, I suggest you lower your guns too."

Her marshalls badge clearly showing to the man now as she glares at him. The time seeming to be standing still as she waits for a response.

Unread 7 Sep 2003, 16:29   #77
Gryffin
Squiqchef Hextrodinaire

*Jerle nods, and takes a look at the gun.*

"I'll do it; you can't just leave your buddy out there. You know where he's being held? It would make getting him that much easier."

Unread 8 Sep 2003, 07:53   #78
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

darkling (you have forgotten that all my threads are Dmed?)

The people take a step back but waves at you to do so aswell...

The shot takes in his stomach and he staggers backwards, the bullet passes through him and through the window, the bottle he was drinking from slowly drops out of his hand and onto the floor, before it reaches it however you are ontop of him breaking his jaw with the first blow, and then it feels like somebody kicked you in the chest.

The third person, the man that you couldn't see equally clear have just shot you, obviously this is a very young and scared young man with no real knowledge of huns but he managed to pull the trigger as he saw his friend fall to the floor, you are spun round by the bullet that barely touches you, and you see his panicking face right in front of you, he seems to be around 15 years old, and dressed in clothes that are a bit too big.

Dragonsjem The man seems to consider the possibilities, and then he holsters his gun.

"Wouldn't want to get in the way of the law ma'am"

He nods at a nearby mexican to help the man on the floor up

"Good day ma'am"

The three men leave the brothel and set course for the stables, the crowd stares at you

An old man by the corner suddenly burst out

"That was very foolish of you senorita, they will come after you, and then they will take the town considering you represent it"

The others mumble a silent respons, but noone realy argues against him

Gryffin "Well he is probably out by the ranches, I don't know wich one however, and be carefull, they might get mildly irritated if you start shooting"
Unread 8 Sep 2003, 16:13   #79
Darkling

ooc- sorry guess you can say i get carried away with myself.

Henry not caring that he was boy or not, simple an enemy pointing a gun at him. The image of fallen drunk not even rasing a hint of remorce. The seconds as the kid pulls the gun around Henry fires as well the shot flying striaght for his shoulder, a deathly smile dancing across his face
"Kid or not I wont let a weakling shoot me"
His vocie hissing forth in contempt
Unread 8 Sep 2003, 19:38   #80
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

Darkling The bullet hits the boy just a bit below the shoulder and he screams and drops the gun and suddenly it is over, he is standing on his knees with blood soaking though his shirt, you stand above the first shooter lying on the floor, only moaning slightly, the third person hasn't really moved at all.

People are starting to look into the room

"What the hell happened"

"Somebody get the sheriff"

The voices are getting to you now, despite the ringing in your ear thanks to the gunfire
Unread 8 Sep 2003, 20:30   #81
Darkling

relxing his arm, the once clenched grip on his rifle now a barly holidng it. Swing it over his shoudler by the strap letting it rest on its own, stepping over to the drunken man grins at him picking up his half pilled bottle of vileness. Pressing his boot ahrd into mans stomach start pour last of contens over his face and wound
"what a waste of time"
igoring him for now looking at the boy the anger evaported replaced by a sencire caring look, ripping at the ovesized shirt arm that he wore wrapping it tightly around the bullet wound cutting blood flow.
"Count yourself lucky young one perhaps youll learn how to face fear proppely istead of cowering away from it, perhaps."
Although his vocei was like sweet honey to anyone ears somthing oninous rung in it, Henry starting to make his way out the room as if nothing had happened.
Unread 8 Sep 2003, 20:55   #82
dragonsjem
Darkling's WIFE

Quote:
"That was very foolish of you senorita, they will come after you, and then they will take the town considering you represent it"
*Nellie shrugs, reholstering her gun and heads for the stairs once more. Stopping at the bottom step, her hand resting on the railing, she lowers her head, a look of tiredness on her face.*

"Let them come. The quicker this ends the better."

*Walking slowly up the steps she heads toward her room, slamming the door behind her. Her mannerisms leaving the rest of the place wondering just what she was refering to.*

Unread 9 Sep 2003, 09:19   #83
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

Darkling The third man lying on the floor might be drunk, but he is also almost beaten to death

It was his head that made the thumps on your wall.

The boy stares at you, he is pale and breathes heavily

"I should have killed you"

He almost seems ready to cry

As you try to leave the room the deputy stands in front of you

"And what has happened here?"

He looks...worried

The doc is there aswell, he presses on past you and starts laying a bandage on the man that you seem to have done a good job taking out

Dragonsjem But your rest is shortlived, as you close the door someone catches it

"Ma'am you must come"

It is a youngish boy, maybe sixteen and you recognice him as the son of the blacksmith

"They are shooting at the inn, it seems like some gang is shooting the place up"
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 11:44   #84
[IV-CL]Zappa
grote boze rocker

[IV-CL]Zappa is infamous around these parts[IV-CL]Zappa is infamous around these parts[IV-CL]Zappa is infamous around these parts
Tenderbear sighs. He has been sitting in the furthest corner of the inn all this while, and had not gotten a step closer to the man he had to find... he still didn't even know what he looked like. Bored out of his mind, and slightly irritated by the difficulty of his search, he left, and started his search for another place, a brothel or something like that, hoping that he might pick up more information there

Sakra says:
I know you're just an angel in disguise...
... disguised as a very evil person for that matter
[IV-CL]Zappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 14:15   #85
dragonsjem
Darkling's WIFE

*Nellie turns, tempted to kick the door closed at the intrusion but knows her oath won't let her. Grumbling to herself as she grabs a few items from her belongings*
"Can't a person get a moments peace?"
*Heading quickly back down the stairs she flys out the door to the inn.
All too soon she reaches it in this little town and is quickly drawn to the unmissable commotion. Her hands on her guns as she nears the room, surrounded by a crowd, pushing her way through she recognizes the back of the deputy. Laying her hand on his shoulder, noticing how nervous he is, her other hand still on her pistol.*
"Not the best of times for the sheriff to be away, now is it?"
*Scanning the scene as she waits for a reply she can't help but notice the stranger from earlier*
"Well well, not in town for a day and I find you in the middle of this...maybe i was wrong about you after all stranger."

Unread 9 Sep 2003, 16:04   #86
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

Quote:
Hewitt You don't have any Italics.....or do you mean the asterisc?

"Well what do you want? Money? Or maybe a woman?"

He smiles a disturbing smile at you

"What about this....if you win you get one night with my best proffesional, plus a hundred dollars, if I win, you do me a favour"
ooc: *Wakes from a self induced coma.* - I had italics in that post where I made that comment about crazies financial status... nm

*Hewitt returns the smile as he tries to hide an obvious desire to now win this bet. *

Alright partner... that sounds good to me. Consider it a bet then.

- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 17:59   #87
Darkling

Lookign at the deputy
"A minor dispute I assure you, I rented a room here to get some rest, but I happen to be kept being disturbed by thumpsfrom that room. Not feeling very pelaseda bout this as you can udnerstand by force ofold habit I picked up my rifle to gibve me more of air of authority. Hoping to somhow persude them to stop."
Glances quickly about noticing the female from before.
"Anyoway to contuine a shoot suddnely felw past my ear, rather to clsoe for comfot as the man spotued nosnese about hating englishmen, ow abosurd really. That aside I stormed into the room least I end up being shot to death and shot the formention man. Although my aim was not the best due to my hastfull entrance meaning I winged him in the stoamch, so leapt over to fully disable him."
His vlocie umvoing in faer regret nor any pride or gloating eachoign within it, just same onknown tone throughout.
"I found myself udner fire from another turned around anf fired isntinctly to find it was a boy, lucky I hit his shoulder."
relaxing his pose and stance rubbing his eyes slightly
"After relasing my mistake I bandaged the boys wound up to stop the blood flow, but that destesiabl man I cannot fogive, stinking of the vile stanch of drink. That omporable incidous spawn that drives men to their graves, so I emptied bottle to let him feel the sting of his own damnation. If there a few thigns i cant abide the most one being slavery of any kind the other the corruption of alcahol"
Walking away from the deaputy back into the room a serene gnetle smile upon his charismatic face pulling out about two dollars from his pocket, leaning over to the boy placing the coins within his hand, his fist gntle wrapping around the boys the hostile beast from before comeplty gone clsoing his palm and softly whsierping into his ear
"You may get that chance one day, find your aim in life and reach for it if wish to kill me then become strong and dont fall down pitfalls of corruption."
Somthing soothing about him Henry right now almsot standing high upon a mounting radiating light, stridding over to the depauty once more
"And this is for inn keeper its all I have left beside enough for the basics for myself, can you give it to him. I broke my words as gentlman and for that I shall ebar mark of shame untill I reach my lifes end, I have no right to hand this to him."
Actually souding sensier and considerate for once whsilt haning over a pill of coins more than enough to repair the damages with some to spare.
"Also tell him ill stay only this night and be on my way ill just have to make otehr arangments thasts all, of coruse assuming you dont want to arrest me?"
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 20:28   #88
dragonsjem
Darkling's WIFE

"You don't know how tempting it is to lock you up, considering how you're day has already gone....*she gazes around the room while saying this*...might be for your own safety to. From what I've noticed, this scum is practically crawling out of the woodwork and you may have riled it up enough to bring out their leader.
*Her thoughts drift off for a few seconds, reminding herself of the mess she's caused herself*
"It's your call for tonight....*she glances at the deputy*..but don't leave town until we get your story checked out. And believe me, I would find you if you're stupid enough to leave."

Unread 9 Sep 2003, 20:32   #89
Darkling

Smiles as speaks
"Belive me as well I am not foolish enough to leave town yet, beside even if I wanted to Ive no means of tranport beside my weary legs"
A sly grin creeping across his face
"By the way I dont recall ever intrdocuing myself rather ill mannered of me Henry Walters at your service, and you may be? if its not so bold as to ask?"
HAving calm composure about him.
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 20:48   #90
dragonsjem
Darkling's WIFE

*Nellie sighs, getting tired of the entire day, her tone becoming a little more on edge*
"Well I guess you weren't listening to the earlier introductions. I'm Deputy Marshall Nellie Johnson and don't ever forget the marshall part, Mr. Walters."

Unread 9 Sep 2003, 20:55   #91
Darkling

Hearing the anoyance growing in her voice simplestaying silent for a good half a minute, blinking his eyes open and closed a little. His attentionw andering around the room in an unitrested manner
"As you say"
The same monchrome tone of voice void of any feeling, shwoing not hitn of smile now, staring with half dropped eyes suspcily at Neille
"Although it makes little diffrence to me wether you were common folk marshall or whateevr other grandious title people earn out here. Titles are but names givne by other people it fdoesnt repesent who you are in here"
Rasing his ahdn slwoly palcing it upon his chest
"Not forgetting here either"
His hand sharply rising taping two fingers lightly acgaisnt his cranium
"These are what make you not a badge"
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 21:33   #92
dragonsjem
Darkling's WIFE

*Nellie's expression blanks as she listens to Henry. No reaction showing until he finishes when she suddenly blurts out.*
"Don't give me your foolhardy logic. The job and I are one in the same. I know what made me, Mr. Walters, and it wasn't something with this."
*Her hand rests over her heart. Her emotions taking over as a rage starts to burn in her eyes.

Unread 9 Sep 2003, 21:40   #93
Darkling

Henry spotting the rage growing within her eyes, stnading there in sielce yet again for a few trialing seocnds
"So its like that is it, then if thats how want to think so be it. Maybe it just you dont relaize that although it may be empty doesnt mean it is not there, not that im one to talk I suppsoe msot would call em a monster a heartless beast when they face me in combat. Perhaps I am perhaos not maybe its just my accpetance of death and life gives me an edge, thats what ebats in here now a an ever changing kadnscap."
Looks back to the door of his room and shrugs to himself turing back to Neille
"We all die it is just a matter of how and when, you are aprt rare few who have accpeted that fate fr whaterv reason and fear it no longer, nor dilude yourself of what it means. Sweet oblivion nothiness to behold, it radiates within yuor eyes. I told you when we met that they can tell a ot about a perosn and so they have told me about you"
Srhusg ocen more to himself leaning into the wall lightly.
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 23:59   #94
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

hewitt As you start receiving cards you hear shots from someplace far away, you don't really take any notice but just a few moments later three men enter the saloon, they eye the crowd and then the leader comes up and talks to the gentleman infront of you

he goes silent and irritated

"Seems we will have to finish this sometime else my newfoudn friend, I am Grandie, please come and talk to me if you need any help, or maybe you could need a job right now?"

zappa And he hears the shooting at the inn, and sees the bullet that exits through the window at the second floor and zums past you

moments later you see the sheriff ride into town with a deputy by his side

he is tall and with a grey mustach

"Now what the rail does an indian do here"

He is tying his horse to the cascet of water standing in front of the inn.

Dragonsjem & darkling The deputy waves Henry off and orders a friend of him to help the doc, another man is looking after the boy, he doesn't seem to be able to lift the arm

You have really really hurt him
Unread 10 Sep 2003, 06:32   #95
[IV-CL]Zappa
grote boze rocker

[IV-CL]Zappa is infamous around these parts[IV-CL]Zappa is infamous around these parts[IV-CL]Zappa is infamous around these parts
Tenderbear, used to these kind of racist comments, simply ignores the Sherrif, pretending he did not hear, or does not realise they are talking about him, and enters, carefully

Sakra says:
I know you're just an angel in disguise...
... disguised as a very evil person for that matter
[IV-CL]Zappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2003, 16:46   #96
Darkling

Henry takes another look about him seeing Nellies anger starting to fester start to walk away
"Well whatever really im going to get some rest hopfully and off to find new place to stay tommorrow"
STnading up fully nota hint of remorce or guilt at wehat happened, closing the door to his room wihtout anotehr word to anyone.

Lying back down on the bed the speings yielding udner his weight, the rifle layed by the widnow, the suns light glaeming of its dulled metal barrel. Lettng world of dreams take him once more.
Unread 11 Sep 2003, 18:18   #97
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

darkling The ear and chest hurts however, it feels like someone is pouring acid on you, tough it is starting to get numb.

As you almost drift away you hear spoors and people shouting and then a loud knock on the door

zappa As you enter you see half the town there, and most of them look at you in a despised manner

you hear talks of shootings and a man is carried down the stairs by four men, he seems lifeless
Unread 11 Sep 2003, 18:28   #98
Darkling

Draggng his body up and of the bed, a look of scorn on his face. Picking up his rifle after that last insident it would be unwise not to. Henry hand sldies to his belt and touching his holstered pistols, letting his ahnd slide eunasly to his side a little limp.

Striding voer to the door reaching out and gripping the hadnle wiht quick twist, lets it slide open to face who ever was there.
Unread 13 Sep 2003, 10:26   #99
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

And it is the sheriff

"You're the guy that shoot the two people there?"

he has his hand on the hilt of the gun
Unread 13 Sep 2003, 12:17   #100
Darkling

Almsot galriong at the sheriff, disreagdring his postion with caliuness.
"I am what off it?"
Seeing two people shot as nothing new to him
"I do hope you this doesnt take long thought vie got a day and half almost without proper sleep leaving me udnerstabliy irretable"
A firey red forming within his pupils, thraning to lash out in a frenzy at the next cwords uttered.