User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Roleplaying
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 19 Feb 2002, 00:21   #751
J-Kama-Ka-C
Held Back

J-Kama-Ka-C is on a distinguished road
*The captain is busy listen to his personal sitdown stero, much like the portable variety of CD player, only its built into his chair and quite inportable
Unread 19 Feb 2002, 00:27   #752

Magus looks at Bakan....
"I hate blood..."
Magus puts a black blanket over Bakan...
"Thats alot better!!"
Unread 19 Feb 2002, 00:44   #753
Bakan
To Old to Die......

Bakan is a jewel in the roughBakan is a jewel in the roughBakan is a jewel in the rough
*The blankest starts to disolve away. If one looked, they would also see that the deck plating where Bakan had bleed on was also disolving away.*
Unread 19 Feb 2002, 02:56   #754

Magus looks tword bakan again...
"those floors cost much more than you are worth so watch it..."

Magus starts welding some of the furniture and computers to the roof...
Unread 19 Feb 2002, 03:11   #755
Maniacal_Intent
W.Y.S.I.W.Y.G

Maniacal_Intent can only hope to improve
Intent hits 'Enter' and waits a few moments for the computer to give him the diagnosis.

<Stilted Digitzed Voice>
"The patient has contracted Gangrene, To cure remove all affected limbs"

Grabbing a hack saw Intent sets about removing Bakans limbs, but as soon as it touches his blood the saw melts into a metallicy goop.
Unread 19 Feb 2002, 04:28   #756

"ha ha ha ha.... its not that easy...."

Magus lifts bakan up and brings him to the airlock...
He puts the infected limb in the door and closes it...
Magus pushes the big red button andwatches the limb fly off into the distance with most of bakan's blood...

"all better!"

"Now, to find enough blood to save your life!"

Magus looks at Intent...

'You have lots of blood! Give some to bakan so he may feel the pain of living for another several years...."
Unread 19 Feb 2002, 04:46   #757
Maniacal_Intent
W.Y.S.I.W.Y.G

Running out of ways to draw this out Intent sticks Bakan in the medibay again and walks out seven seconds later with Bakan fully healed and conscious.

"Wow now that was close any longer and you wouldnt have made it fella"
Unread 19 Feb 2002, 04:59   #758
Bakan
To Old to Die......

Bakan is a jewel in the roughBakan is a jewel in the roughBakan is a jewel in the rough
*Bakan looks down.*

"Who knows, I'm a shifter, and we have a large tolerance for injuries."
Unread 19 Feb 2002, 09:42   #759
TS-Midnight

*Midi is heard grumbling several meters from the medi bay, this grumble gets louder till Midi enters the medi bay, sits down on the disolved floor, looks at it, looks at the new guy, looks back at the floor, runs a scan of the floor, looks back at the new guy, pulls out a fluxspaner, checks the scan, looks back at the new guy, then looks at the floor and turns on the fluxspaner then touches the outside of the missing portion of the floor and table...(suddenly the floor and tables missing mass reforms...Midi looks back at the new guy then to Magus and Intent.."Look guys the next time he bleeds zap him a bit with this." :Midi thinks to self: ' shesh I'm not a doctor but then again fluxual matter isnt quite capped in medical school' *
Unread 19 Feb 2002, 09:48   #760
Maniacal_Intent
W.Y.S.I.W.Y.G

"Look how was I supposed to know he'd bleed acid all over the place?"

"Acid..bleed...ARGH ITS JUST LIKE THAT MOVIE WITH THE ALIEN THAT GETS ONBOARD AND KILLS EVERYONE!!!"

Intent runs down the corridor instilling panic in all the Non-Imortant extras who wander about the many corridors of the ship.
Unread 19 Feb 2002, 09:53   #761
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

Evil_Ginge has a little shameless behaviour in the past
*ginge finishes the holographic game, by nuking the holographic world

Horseman of the Psy-Apocalypse - Pestilance, Head of Internal Affairs at the Psychic Academy

Proud owner of K8 Advanced AI Tia
Evil_Ginge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2002, 17:17   #762
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend
*DD makes the ship do all sorts of somersaults and flips, with the inertial dampners and artificial gravity offline, sending everybody flying about the ship*

"WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AROUND AND AROUND AND AROUND!!!!!!!!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2002, 21:26   #763
Gryffin
Squiqchef Hextrodinaire

Gryffin is an unknown quantity at this point
*Gryffin catches up with the ship with most of Bakan's ship's remains in tow to find the SSI doing sommersaults and flips. Gryffin opens a channel and his voice booms all around the ship.*

"Gryffin to SSI: Are you meant to be doing that? I mean, I can't dock if you don't hold still..."

<mintos> I got to stop talking
Gryffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2002, 21:27   #764
TS-Midnight

<nc> unfortunatly DD remembers he also forgot to buckle his emergency harness and goes flying across the brigde just about the same time Midi turns everything back on and rights the ship<nc>
Unread 19 Feb 2002, 21:35   #765
J-Kama-Ka-C
Held Back

*The captain finds himself hurtling out his cabin door, half way down the coridoor and into some screaming crew member, yelling about blood and aliens
"Ripley, I mean Intent, snap out of it man, if it does come to that all we have to do it take a trip to the armoury and then let the guns do the rest.. or is that chess... well what ever it comes down to, we're all right here... to back you up on your mission to distract any hostile invaders"
*It's somewhere at this point that the ship throws him off in another direction, where he slams into a large porthole with a smoosh, he notices Gryffin's fighter as he slides down the glass in great pain and blacks out
Unread 19 Feb 2002, 21:55   #766

Magus starts laughing....
"I need a raise!! MWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!"
Unread 20 Feb 2002, 01:24   #767
Maniacal_Intent
W.Y.S.I.W.Y.G

FInding Kama's advice not the tiniest bit reassuring, mainly because they're both hurtiling around the hallway at odd angles and elevations. As the ship stops acting like a bucking bronco Intent drops from his place on the ceiling, where he was clutching to the light fixture, and lands on his head, erasing all that happened in the last 5 minutes from his memory.
Unread 20 Feb 2002, 17:56   #768

*Paul picks up something somebody dropped. On closer inspection he drops it and runs very fast in the opposite direction. (the opposite direction is really any direction as no matter which way he goes he is going away from it.)*
Unread 20 Feb 2002, 18:07   #769
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend
*DD is now stuck in the rear bulkhead of the bridge after being thrown there by the sudden reactivation of inertial dampners and artificial gravity while the ship was in mid-somersault*

"HELP ME!!!!!!!! I'M STUCK HERE IN THIS WALL!!!!!!!!!!!!"
We shall remember them.
Unread 20 Feb 2002, 18:11   #770

DD I'd strongly advise you to run, soon there's not going to be a wall there! That thing I picked up was a Really-Big-Explosion-Causing-Thing! Well at least that's what it said on the label.
Unread 20 Feb 2002, 18:14   #771
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

"i can't run!!!!! i'm STUCK!!!!!!!! here in this wall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! do us a favor and unstick me with that crowbar over there"
We shall remember them.
Unread 20 Feb 2002, 20:48   #772
J-Kama-Ka-C
Held Back

*Coming around somewhere he can't quite recognise, the captain looks around curiously, he looks down at his feet just in time to see there is a door below him, which suddenly opens and reveal a long drop across a room that looks a lot like the bridge except its been tilted almost completely vertical. He makes a hurtling drop to the wall below with the assistance of gravity, landing beside Dave in a crumpled position lying on the wall. He might mention that they are not stuck there but that the ship is flying sideways giving a very disorentating look leaving them half way up the wall and which is now really the floor and the opposite wall and the lift door which is now the ceiling, he of course failed to mention any of this to DD because he is lying unconscious half way up the malperspectived wall with the other wall being the ceiling and the navagation controls being some distance in the middle of the right wall at a very odd angle
Unread 20 Feb 2002, 21:16   #773
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

*ginge emerges out of the holodeck and walks around the ship to see if there is anyone to victimise

Horseman of the Psy-Apocalypse - Pestilance, Head of Internal Affairs at the Psychic Academy

Unread 21 Feb 2002, 00:21   #774
Maniacal_Intent
W.Y.S.I.W.Y.G

SLiding backwards along the hallway Intent makes his way back past the Medibay and continues along to Engineering where he catches the lip of the Core well and slides around the rim getting very very dizzy.
Unread 21 Feb 2002, 00:31   #775
wo2

This is your friendly Computer core look out for Evil Ginge
Unread 21 Feb 2002, 01:13   #776

"Thanks.... Can I unplug you now?"

Magus tries to find the cord but failes...
He bashes a chair into the main reactor instead....
Unread 21 Feb 2002, 17:53   #777

*The Really-Big-Explosion-Causing-Thing goes off and, strangely there is no noise. Paul stops running and shakes it to find out why there was no noise. On closer inspection the label said that it was an ultra-sound blast, used to seriously damage stuff without killing people.*
I strongly recomend we land quickly for repairs before the ship falls apart!
*Sees the captain on the far wall from him.*
What do you think captain?
Unread 21 Feb 2002, 20:44   #778
J-Kama-Ka-C
Held Back

*The captain comes round again and finds himself on the floor, the ship seems ot have righted itself. He staggers towards the op station and checks for damage reports
Unread 21 Feb 2002, 21:57   #779

Magus appears in the teleport room and starts smacking the computer until it makes him a chicken soup....

ooc/ The old machine... was.... uh... Destroyed by a freak avalanche.... /ooc
Unread 21 Feb 2002, 22:06   #780
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

*as paul speaks ginge hits him over the back of the head, knocking paul out completely

Unread 21 Feb 2002, 23:04   #781
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

*DD starts to mumble something into the floor*

"MMMPH MMPH MPH RMMPH MMPH MMPH RMMPH?"
We shall remember them.
Unread 22 Feb 2002, 04:29   #782
wo2

*wo2 is mildly amused at Maguses attemps at unpluging him and increases gravity in the room hes in*

hehe FEEL THE POWER
Unread 22 Feb 2002, 22:51   #783
Gryffin
Squiqchef Hextrodinaire

Gryffin is an unknown quantity at this point
"Good. Now you are the right way up. Now would you kindly open the hanger doors already!! The computer isn't responding for some reason."

<mintos> I got to stop talking
Gryffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Feb 2002, 23:18   #784
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

*DD manages to pull himself off of the floor*

"is it me or is the gravity greater in here?"
We shall remember them.
Unread 23 Feb 2002, 00:48   #785
J-Kama-Ka-C
Held Back

*Flicking buttons left and right, the captain opens the fridge door, the lifts on decks 16-23, the rear doors on the shuttle craft, the shower doors in the locker rooms, several lockers, the cafeteria door stays closed, but finally he finds the control for the bay doors to let Gryffn in again
Unread 23 Feb 2002, 01:54   #786
wo2

*wo2 then opens the hanger doors*

I still have automated fetauers doors will open on command and various other things *wo2 restroes gravity*
Unread 23 Feb 2002, 12:03   #787
J-Kama-Ka-C
Held Back

*Rubbing off his bruises the captain vaults over the ops station and down into his seat in the centre of the bridge
"Rolecall! Name and position"
*Read his own name from the list
"Capt.Kama, present mr. Captain sir!"
Unread 23 Feb 2002, 12:24   #788
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

*ginge appears beside kama

"Second in command Ginge here sir"

Unread 23 Feb 2002, 12:52   #789
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

"SIR, Lieutenant Commander Dave, Navigation Officer Present SIR!!!!!"
We shall remember them.
Unread 23 Feb 2002, 15:52   #790
wo2

Wo2 the computer Here SIR *unfortanly wo2 had jammed up the voulm when saying here and no one can hear any more but its only temporay*
Unread 23 Feb 2002, 19:13   #791

Magus wakes up beside Kama..
"So... very... tired..."
Magus stands up straight...
"Sir! Admiral Magus in charge of Medical stuff and weapons r here, Sir!"
Unread 23 Feb 2002, 19:23   #792
J-Kama-Ka-C
Held Back

"Close enough... I guess we're all here then, anyone who's not should speak up now I suppose... oh well, onwards"

"Helm, take us to the nearest supernova I feel like making some popcorn!"
Unread 23 Feb 2002, 19:27   #793

"After that head to earth.... I have some 'medical herbs' to pick up...."

Magus goes to get the popcorn...
Unread 23 Feb 2002, 19:27   #794
wo2

*wo2s robots cram popcorn seed into large ugly balls to be fired out of the Torpedo tubes into the supernova and popped*

Torpedo tubes 1 and 2 ready sir
Unread 23 Feb 2002, 19:53   #795
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

"why go to a supernova, when we can get a supernova to come to us?!?!?!?! computer, load 3 tricobalt torpedos and fire them at the nearest star"

*DD moves the ship a couple of thousand km away from the star*
We shall remember them.
Unread 23 Feb 2002, 20:00   #796
wo2

*rather than firing the torpedos ugly balls of popcorn fly out of the tubes*

uh oops
Unread 23 Feb 2002, 20:07   #797
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

"eer deamon, to survive the blast alone we need to be at least 1000 light years away, which is exectly 567648000000000000km away from our present location, so i'd get moving, pretty sharpish"

Unread 23 Feb 2002, 20:47   #798
J-Kama-Ka-C
Held Back

"If we're not going to get a big enough nova... maybe we could just add more popcorn... load the forward torpedo bays, full spread, target the next solar flare and fire"
Unread 23 Feb 2002, 21:11   #799
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

"i suggest we get further away sir"

Unread 23 Feb 2002, 21:36   #800
wo2

ARMING MORE POPCORN...........ready to ifre