User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 3 Jan 2006, 21:12   #51
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Alcohol culture...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
3 down: Gobstore (anag.)
Boogster!
Unread 3 Jan 2006, 21:28   #52
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

this thread depresses me.

i need a drink
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 3 Jan 2006, 21:58   #53
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
Personally, I like drinking until I black out.
I know someone who did this and vowed never to drink as much again.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jan 2006, 22:11   #54
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I agree with ASG, I am by no means a big drinker, as in I don't do it very often. But when I do drink, i prefer to take it to its final conclusion: i.e passing out.

I don't always make it, but it's a fun race
Unread 3 Jan 2006, 22:43   #55
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Not in isolation. Quite right on the second one though, I found clubs terrible places if you're not drunk. Music too loud, place too dark, drinks too overpriced, other people shit, dancing not enjoyable and so on and so forth. All in all going to a club and not being drunk is not fun, going to a club while being drunk is fun!
I think this is the thing that truly puzzles the sober.

1. You want to have fun.

2. Clubs are terrible places if you are not drunk.

3. The music is too loud if you are not drunk.

4. The place is too dark if you are not drunk.

5. The drinks are too expensive if you are not drunk.

6. The people there are shit if you are not drunk.

7. Dancing is not enjoyable if you are not drunk.

So, you go to someplace that you don't like to spend money that you can't afford to hang out with people that you find shit to engage in an activity that you don't find enjoyable so you must drink in order to endure it.

I have found, during my life, both personally and by observation, that for the most part people seem to get intoxicated in order to do the things they would not otherwise do but with a built in excuse if they make asses of themselves.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to piss on you couch but I was so blitzed that I thought it was a flower bed."

"Oh, dear. Did I grab your tits? Well you see, I really can't be held to blame for I was ripped, don't you know."

As people mature, the "fun" part of having your conscience altered seems to fade. The older you get, the less funny and more pathetic you appear to others.

Being sober in a group of drunks is an extremely boring experience. You are not more fun when you are drunk. You just don't realize how shit you really are. However, if you are surrounded by an equally shit-faced group, you will all find yourselves hilarious.

Being drunk in a group of sober people just makes you look like a bigger ass than you are.

I personally don't care if people want to get drunk or stoned and stay that way for the rest of their lives. It is not my problem.

I don't condemn people who like to get drunk. However, I agree with the author of the thread that I don't really understand the thought process very well.
Unread 3 Jan 2006, 23:32   #56
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
So, you go to someplace that you don't like to spend money that you can't afford to hang out with people that you find shit to engage in an activity that you don't find enjoyable so you must drink in order to endure it.
I don't drink in order to endure it. When I'm drinking it's ****ing brilliant. Plus I can afford the money, it's just that the drinks are overpriced regardless.

Quote:
I have found, during my life, both personally and by observation, that for the most part people seem to get intoxicated in order to do the things they would not otherwise do but with a built in excuse if they make asses of themselves.
I get drunk because otherwise I'd have far too much money and up wasting it on something entirely worthless.

Quote:
As people mature, the "fun" part of having your conscience altered seems to fade. The older you get, the less funny and more pathetic you appear to others.
Man getting old's a drag

Quote:
Being sober in a group of drunks is an extremely boring experience.
Disagree
Quote:
You are not more fun when you are drunk.
Disagree
Quote:
You just don't realize how shit you really are.
True, but irrelevant.
Quote:
However, if you are surrounded by an equally shit-faced group, you will all find yourselves hilarious.
True, but besides the point.

Quote:
Being drunk in a group of sober people just makes you look like a bigger ass than you are.
Disagree.
Unread 4 Jan 2006, 02:15   #57
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

F***ing Irish sot!
Unread 4 Jan 2006, 09:12   #58
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
This could possibly be true, but that's why people go to a club rather than just dancing around in the street (well, generally). In any club I go to the proportion of people who are drinking and/or taking drugs might be anything from 70-90%. Sure, there might be some people who are sober for various reasons, but they are in a tiny minority and have deliberately chosen to surround themselves by a large number of intoxicated people.

As such an implied social contract exists with all patrons. Trying to hold everyone to account outside this contract (i.e. by pointing out they look / are acting ridiculous) is fairly stupid imo. Dancing is a good example. Most people cannot "really" dance. They just tend to flail around having a good time to the music. You can sit on the outside of the dance floor, not dancing, sipping your lemonade, attempting to be smug about those making fools of themselves but in this context that'd make you the pathetic one imo. As someone says to Ed Norton in American History X, "In here, you the ******".

As I said earlier though, it's a matter of outcome. I used to drink a lot less and I used to have a lot less fun as I'd go out less, meet new people less, etc. Most of the people I know who drink less have more boring social lives. These facts could both be coincidences and I realise there are exceptions but to me it's pretty telling.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jan 2006, 11:31   #59
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
As I said earlier though, it's a matter of outcome. I used to drink a lot less and I used to have a lot less fun as I'd go out less, meet new people less, etc. Most of the people I know who drink less have more boring social lives. These facts could both be coincidences and I realise there are exceptions but to me it's pretty telling.
Yeah, it tells you that people are unoriginal and the only available avenue is percieved to be alcohol. Why not drink when there is nothing better to do?
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jan 2006, 11:37   #60
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Yeah, it tells you that people are unoriginal and the only available avenue is percieved to be alcohol.
Yeah, maybe. But just because something is common does not mean it's some herd mentality. A lot of people wear shoes because they're a good solution to the problem of cold / injured feet, not necessarily because they're all unoriginal.
Quote:
Why not drink when there is nothing better to do?
Because in most situations that isn't the case which is why outside a tiny minority of alcoholics, most people don't drink most of the time.
Unread 4 Jan 2006, 12:05   #61
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Yeah, maybe. But just because something is common does not mean it's some herd mentality. A lot of people wear shoes because they're a good solution to the problem of cold / injured feet, not necessarily because they're all unoriginal.
there is an element of herd mentaility though. A lot of people go out on weekends because they don't have work the next day. Clubbing in the week is crap as not many people are about (unless you live near a uni, in which case week=non term time).

If there are fewer people out the experience can be a lot worse. No-one really minds dancing as if they're having a seizure in a room full of people acting the same way, but I would bet that less people would be willing to do so in an almost-empty room.

Quote:
Because in most situations that isn't the case which is why outside a tiny minority of alcoholics, most people don't drink most of the time.
true, but a lot of the time (especially in the evening) drinking is the night's activity. this then restricts the options of the non-drinking people, unless they want to spend the night with drunken people (why anyone would want to do this is beyone me).

It also lasts longer than most other activities, going to the cinema only takes up 2 hours of your time then you've got the rest of the evening to find something else to do.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jan 2006, 12:21   #62
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
there is an element of herd mentaility though. A lot of people go out on weekends because they don't have work the next day. Clubbing in the week is crap as not many people are about (unless you live near a uni, in which case week=non term time).
This is true, but it's hardly a bad thing. Herd mentality is not a term with positive connotations. Yes, I wouldn't go to a club that had no-one in it as other people are part of the experience (if not most of the experience). I'm not really sure that proves much though.
Unread 4 Jan 2006, 12:47   #63
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm not sure it's neccessarily herd mentality that people go out on the weekend. That phrase suggests that people do it because everyone else is, when really it is simple good sense to go out when you don't have work the next morning (students tend to ignore this, but we all know what students are like )

Although perhaps we are now dwelling a bit too much on the "herd mentality" question, seeing as it's fairly pointless. Being part of a herd can be fun anyway, knowing that you and everyone else is there purely to have fun is a wonderfully liberating position to be in. Not all clubs are lik this of course, the "meat market" variety being an obvious exception, but I don't go to places like that anyway.
Unread 4 Jan 2006, 12:57   #64
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

My local club is a meat market, it's great. Although I'm getting a little concerned by this burning sensation when I pee
Unread 4 Jan 2006, 13:02   #65
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

well, I imagine quite a lot of my favourite haunts around manc could be classified as meat markets to some extent, but it certainly isnt the main focus of most peoples nights out.

The ones I am talking about are the scabby ones open on fri/sat nights where all the working class go to try and have drunken sex with another member of the working class, this being the main aim.

I'm not entirely certain why I specified the working class bit, it just seems to fit.
Unread 4 Jan 2006, 19:13   #66
Charjerk

Charjerk is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
'We want the finest wines available to humanity, and we want them here, and we want them now. '
That person is probably confusing the whole humanity with the nation of shop-keepers and their descendants. What we want for the whole humanity is bread, access to clean water, free education, abolition of national debts, access to proper medication etc, a world without torture. He wants drink to be available to whole humanity for what is easier than managing and manipulating a people of which a large proportion who spends at least 2 nights a week imprisonned in his own cloudy head and being kept so far away from humanisation inside the stinking meat markets. As long as there are people who look at another only as some flesh to be ....ed, as long as people talk about the wounds of humanity like drugs and prostitutions in a boasting manner there will always be oppression of one human by another. There will always be hunger as long as you look at a person and see either a man or woman instead of seeing a human being in them first. Truths can easily be dismissed by showing stupid analogies only by those who likes the bog he lives in.
Unread 4 Jan 2006, 19:27   #67
dda
USS Oklahoma

I am working class, at least in my mentality. The only reason I could ever find for drinking to the point of true drunkeness was to see if I could get some woman to drink even more than me so that her inhibitions were sufficiently dulled to where she would consider having sex with me. Unfortunately for me, I am a cheap drunk and never, EVER, succeeded in this quest. However, this was in a day where social norms were different. It was not because I was pathethic. IT WAS NOT! IT WAS NOT! IT WAS NOT!

I think that what I, and some others, have been trying to say is not that drinking is in and of itself bad (or good) but rather that there is a gulf of misunderstanding between those who indulge in strong spirits (or their pharmacutecal counterparts) and those who don't.

I can easily understand people wanting to have fun. I even had fun once. However, while many say that they set out to have fun and that drinking/medicating increases the liklihood of this, the way it is presented by many (within GD and without) makes it sound like geting intoxicated is the goal and fun is the byproduct rather than the other way round.

Again, this not meant to be critical of those who do drugs and drink to excess. It is simply a statement of non-understanding. It is most likely that many of you don't understand why we don't get it. But the attempt to understand is worthwhile. Though I admit that it makes me fell like I could use a drink.
Unread 4 Jan 2006, 22:07   #68
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charjerk
That person is probably confusing the whole humanity with the nation of shop-keepers and their descendants.
I agree. And all people who get drunk are terrible people. Like Karl Marx for instance.
Unread 4 Jan 2006, 22:59   #69
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

i would have liked to get drunk with karl marx I imagine he would be a laugh, well, not at first, obviously.
Unread 5 Jan 2006, 01:16   #70
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
i would have liked to get drunk with karl marx I imagine he would be a laugh, well, not at first, obviously.
No, but when he's got a traffic cone on his head and is dancing the fandango with an uprooted sapling in the middle of a 4 lane motorway, he's ****ing hilarious.
Unread 5 Jan 2006, 01:19   #71
dda
USS Oklahoma

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncubusGod
No, but when he's got a traffic cone on his head and is dancing the fandango with an uprooted sapling in the middle of a 4 lane motorway, he's ****ing hilarious.
Or at least he was right up to the point where he became a speed bump.
Unread 5 Jan 2006, 01:25   #72
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
Or at least he was right up to the point where he became a speed bump.
No that's actually the funniest part. You should have seen the skid, marx.
Unread 5 Jan 2006, 02:41   #73
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
Reading these forums, I get the idea that most of you consider it somehow a positive thing to 'drink loads'.
Yes: it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
Some even consider getting hammered a good and proper evening,
No: it isn't.

Easy.

P.S. I note that in my absense all sorts of silly people feel free to construct very silly arguments out of psuedo facts.
Unread 5 Jan 2006, 21:10   #74
Charjerk

Charjerk is infamous around these parts

Quote:
I agree. And all people who get drunk are terrible people. Like Karl Marx for instance.
..... YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Unread 5 Jan 2006, 21:11   #75
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charjerk
..... YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I believe you forgot one word in that sentence....
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote