User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 13 Jul 2005, 20:07   #1
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Newcastle/North of England Meet.

There's been talk about about one for some time now.*

So

Is it a possiblity? What are people's thoughts? We could do anywhere in the North of England, really. Let's discuss.

*This is a lie of Nixonesque proportions, but if I said 'hur, hur, let's have a meet 'cos that would be a good plan' then it would look faggish. It has to seem that I'm only responding to popular senitment.
Unread 13 Jul 2005, 20:12   #2
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Newcastle/North of England Meet.

well, coinciding it with whenever dm comes over (was that soon?) would probably be a good idea.

I'll come if i have any money at this point and nothing else hugely important comes up, like someone dying.
Unread 13 Jul 2005, 20:15   #3
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

It depends when really, but I'd definitely be interested in a meet, and I suppose I could drag Tony with me.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.

Last edited by Sarina_Joy; 13 Jul 2005 at 21:36. Reason: to shut ChubbyChecker up
Unread 13 Jul 2005, 20:21   #4
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

My laptop died after I made my avatar, so I have been unable to comment further.

However, due to my l337 Windows skillz0r, I'm back up and running and can confirm I will be in the UK from the 30th July to the 13th August.

I'm planning for the 8/9/10 Aug to go and do things PA-wise, how does that fit in with anything?

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Unread 13 Jul 2005, 20:34   #5
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
My laptop died after I made my avatar
she must be strong :eek:
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 13 Jul 2005, 20:42   #6
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Even though I live in the South of England, I'm up for one.
Unread 13 Jul 2005, 21:01   #7
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

I'm not too far off.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 13 Jul 2005, 21:35   #8
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarina_Joy
It depends when really, but I'd definitely be interested in a meet, and I suppose I could drag him with me.
Him? Him??? He's not a woman, refer to him by name.

Oh, and if you do have a meet invite yahwe and tell him that he can only come if he dresses shabbilly and that you will kick him out if he fails to comply.
Unread 13 Jul 2005, 22:27   #9
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Shizzle. So long as its not too soon and i'm up for drinking ever again, i'm down with the brown.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Unread 13 Jul 2005, 22:37   #10
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of

I am in the North.
Unread 13 Jul 2005, 22:50   #11
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Newcastle/North of England Meet.

Quote:
I'm back up and running and can confirm I will be in the UK from the 30th July to the 13th August.
So whereabouts in the UK will you actually be?
Unread 13 Jul 2005, 23:58   #12
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'll be in London, but I'll be in a fully expensed car, staying in fully expensed hotels and drinking 99% fully expensed beer.

So, Newcastle isn't out of the question, it's 2½ hrs by car, and I'll be coming up Friday or Saturday, depending on who's doing what where and when.

Unread 14 Jul 2005, 00:02   #13
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Right. Gizza date for definite when you'll be up here and I'll make arses sting.
Unread 14 Jul 2005, 00:09   #14
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

You'll do that anyway, whether I tell you or not.

Unread 14 Jul 2005, 00:13   #15
Marilyn Manson
Gone

I wish.
Unread 14 Jul 2005, 00:14   #16
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

OK, plan for the 5th/6th/7th August.

I can essentially go anywhere, as long as it's not too stupid travel-wise. Trains are not completely out of the question, especially if it means access to large quantities of beer and a first-class compartment.

Unread 14 Jul 2005, 00:16   #17
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Newcastle. Gotta be.
Unread 14 Jul 2005, 00:20   #18
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Travel time by train? From London.

Unread 14 Jul 2005, 00:37   #19
Marilyn Manson
Gone

A bit. Three hours, I thunk.
Unread 14 Jul 2005, 02:42   #20
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

i might attend aswell, since i'd be coming to Newcastle anyway to play golf with skiddy.
Unread 14 Jul 2005, 09:28   #21
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
I'll be in London, but I'll be in a fully expensed car, staying in fully expensed hotels and drinking 99% fully expensed beer.

So, Newcastle isn't out of the question, it's 2½ hrs by car, and I'll be coming up Friday or Saturday, depending on who's doing what where and when.
You'll be in London.

You want to get to Newcastle.

By car.

Up the M1?

Two and a half hours?

No. Try again.

It took me three and a half hours and I maintained 110mph from the M25 to the M62.

It'll take you four hours. Maybe four and a half.

Trust me.
Unread 14 Jul 2005, 09:50   #22
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i could do the weekend of the 7th/8th without too many problems i believe, and making it newcastle would kinda make it central for those that have to travel a bit north and those coming a bit south
Unread 14 Jul 2005, 09:51   #23
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

id be up for it
Unread 14 Jul 2005, 11:19   #24
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I demmand full editorial control !!!

You think you can arrange anything without me? You ungrateful ****ing shits can't tell your arses from your elbows. Just because i make the thing look so ****ing effortless you start thinging any old tom dick or spastic can arrange a ****ing meet. Well reality's gonna come along and kick you right in your flabby tard arses!!!!!

*cough*
I mean I'd be delighted to attend
Unread 14 Jul 2005, 13:32   #25
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy
You'll be in London.
You want to get to Newcastle.
By car.
Up the M1?
Two and a half hours?
No. Try again.
It took me three and a half hours and I maintained 110mph from the M25 to the M62.
It'll take you four hours. Maybe four and a half.
Trust me.
This could possibly be one reason why I was asking about trains, since driving up the M40/M6/M1 on a Friday afternoon during mid-summer has, on occasion, taken longer than the Mapquest predicted length.

But thanks for the advice.

MM, as with all major projects I undertake, I'll need a scope of work, to cover

Who what when where?

Please comply.

Thanks.
DM

Unread 14 Jul 2005, 13:35   #26
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Who what when where?
us. pub(s). soon. north.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 14 Jul 2005, 13:59   #27
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

I'll book my flight now.

Unread 14 Jul 2005, 14:44   #28
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
MM, as with all major projects I undertake, I'll need a scope of work, to cover

Who what when where?

Please comply.

Thanks.
DM
You're not in America now, son.

Speak English and I shall bestow and you shall recieve.
Unread 14 Jul 2005, 14:51   #29
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Tell me:

Who the **** is going?
What the **** we're all going to do?
When the **** we're going to do it?
Where the **** we're all going to meet and stay?

k?

Unread 14 Jul 2005, 14:51   #30
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Okay, so it's obviously got to be over that weekend that you're here.

The 6th of August would be the provisional date.

Newcastle would be the place. We shall drink when we get there.

I won't have a place in Newcastle by then, and skiddy won't recieve visitors as he lives with his parents, you see. There's a Holiday Inn right in the city centre. If that's okay. I can look around for ultra-cheapness if you want it tho.

I'll sort the rest out. (Is this wise? - Me.)
Unread 14 Jul 2005, 14:57   #31
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

Unread 14 Jul 2005, 14:58   #32
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Starting new thread yo.
Closed Thread