User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 2 Jan 2006, 02:08   #1
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Alcohol culture...

Reading these forums, I get the idea that most of you consider it somehow a positive thing to 'drink loads'. Some even consider getting hammered a good and proper evening, or even, if you weren't hammered, it a bad one. (Grammar fails there at one point)

This I do not understand, I mean alcohol, I drink it because I like it, I mean, I like a beer, a good glass of wine, a gin tonic, a gin fizz or whatever, but once I notice that my judgement is getting off, or worse, if I've been drinking while seated, that my movement is off, I quit drinking for that night. I hate losing control or worse, missing pieces of the film. And I cannot understand that getting drunk is 'nice'. I just can't.

Can someone explain this to me?