User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 28 Jul 2009, 12:45   #1
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
What happened with ct today?

http://sandmans.co.uk/?p=viewalliance&name=Conspiracy

3 people left tag? rather big ones also?
Why?!

And, apprime / asc pwning CT / p3ng? Or are other alliances also involved here?

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2009, 13:03   #2
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: What happened with ct today?

The three CT in 1:10 (Junglespastics gal) quit because they didn't get def. That's cha, Baasb and Unreal. JS went into vac mode aswell.

As for the war, I don't think the blocks are quite as neat as 2 vs 2 but I mean, it's pretty clear only 1 alliance actually has members that think they will win anyway so there seems little point in fretting about an essentially foregone conclusion.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2009, 13:21   #3
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I would be pretty disgusted if CT won, after managing to lose 6m of its score lead in just over a day, despite a 5-10k roid lead.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2009, 13:25   #4
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Ct are now back to 70 members , so should those 3 planets that they have added be investigated as support planets ?
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2009, 14:37   #5
[JungleMuffin]
Apple Hunt Champion, Super Hacky Sack Champion

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about

CT tools/bots where down throughout incomings. It almost appeared like an orchestrated operation. The top two of the three active DC's where not online TDK/Germ (i believe one had ISP problems, the other afk) both doing awesome work so far this round, whilst the third had recently gone into vacation mode.

CT's strength this round was predominantly due to the more attacking nature of its players, aswell as the political climate. Unfortunately, on the activity/defensive side of things, they where not as strong, needless to say, the home game was never going to be as interesting as the away.

A large part of this is due to the race mix this round. At a rough guess, id say 50%, or more, played Cat.

As for 1:10, which played a huge part in this, the majority of players had for the most part stopped playing a few weeks before. Well planned and composed waves, made surviving the day intact, unlikely. When the few remaining leaders werent there to do the work, things didnt run as well as before.

As is the case with any galaxy, outside help is a must. With those type of incomings and the ingal race mix, the oog defense required, far exceeded what was available.

With regards to the members leaving tag, they had begun the round like a house on fire, but werent happy with particular aspects from quite early on. Apathy, combined with dissatisfaction, resulted in leaving tag.
^^^^ Can you blv that sh*t?
[JungleMuffin] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2009, 15:07   #6
Ali
Subh HC

Ali is a jewel in the roughAli is a jewel in the roughAli is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by [JungleMuffin] View Post
The top two of the three active DC's where not online TDK/Germ (i believe one had ISP problems, the other afk) both doing awesome work so far this round, whilst the third had recently gone into vacation mode.
Who's the third guy with nickname not mentioned? And he was online but just gave up on his alliance?
Unread 28 Jul 2009, 15:23   #7
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali View Post
Who's the third guy with nickname not mentioned? And he was online but just gave up on his alliance?
I'd guess it was JungleMuffin himself seeing as it is his planet in vacation mode, aswell as him mentioning that he DC'd quite a few incomings (on irc yesterday)..I could be wrong but....
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2009, 15:24   #8
[JungleMuffin]

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali View Post
His nick is not relevant. He was online yes.

Call it what you will, it is irrelevant. Whatever extra time, effort and attention a peon puts into their galaxy/alliance, when its perfectly ok for them to not do so, is a bonus. Other people with more influence in the alliance, put in less effort.

I guess it doesnt matter if the donkey carries the rider some of the way, because he didnt finish the journey, right?
Unread 28 Jul 2009, 14:02   #9
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Investigated, sure. But if (for example) they didn't defend CT planets prior to joining the tag, they didn't do anything wrong.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 28 Jul 2009, 14:08   #10
Machado
Seraphim

Machado is a jewel in the roughMachado is a jewel in the roughMachado is a jewel in the roughMachado is a jewel in the rough

Yeah its decided now. That didn't take very long... :/
Unread 28 Jul 2009, 14:54   #11
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about

Its not hard to do an awesome job, with at best average incs in a rough night. Hope you enjoyed your first night of real incs!

As for bots, tools and DCs.. dont you trust your members with ingame BC status? That way someone else can step up if your DCs fail (or go afk when they see all the incs they cant handle)

You forgot 1 point jungle. leaving an alliance stranded like that is a huge failure and an unforgiveable mistake. You are not surprised 3 members left though, and neither am i after reading how FAIL the CT HCs are.
HaNzI is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2009, 15:10   #12
Fuzzy
White Van Man Champion, Squirrel Soccer Champion, Spider Jump Champion

Fuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNzI View Post
dont you trust your members with ingame BC status? That way someone else can step up if your DCs fail (or go afk when they see all the incs they cant handle)
you belong in ascendancy
#1 gal r29 - 1:10 ftw \o/
son of BENNEH, brother of bread| (former son of eksero )

"You cant say an alliance lost, when they finished 2nd" - Light, 2009
Fuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2009, 15:05   #13
Machado
Seraphim

Machado is a jewel in the roughMachado is a jewel in the roughMachado is a jewel in the roughMachado is a jewel in the rough

IMO - we knew we were getting heavy incs, and still went out to attack (predominantly ascs at that). That was a mistake.

The members who left appear to me as having given up in their hearts a long time ago, though. I guess it was waiting for the sneeze?
Unread 28 Jul 2009, 16:45   #14
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machado View Post
IMO - we knew we were getting heavy incs, and still went out to attack (predominantly ascs at that). That was a mistake.
Indeed. It is always a mistake to not focus on your direct competition.
Unread 28 Jul 2009, 16:54   #15
Annie

Annie is just really niceAnnie is just really niceAnnie is just really niceAnnie is just really nice

Quote:
Thats always a mistake, but what makes it a bigger one is Asc isnt anywhere close to you on the rankings, they just took 5th. How would that help you stave off the alliances that are coming for you?
Annie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2009, 17:51   #16
Machado
Seraphim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie View Post
Thats always a mistake, but what makes it a bigger one is Asc isnt anywhere close to you on the rankings, they just took 5th. How would that help you stave off the alliances that are coming for you?
Oh, don't get me wrong, it wasn't my decision to make, and I was one of the few who opposed it. Evidently, we didn't have enough influence. However, I do believe the hc did what they thought was the right thing, and ND and p3 were very much in favour of this as well. (In fact I doubt very much the initiative came from us) Its not over yet, so who knows, but hey.

As for the defence and tools, HC and DCs can do all they want with ingame tools, but if nobody is offering def because we had a much too easy round so far and everybody things we can autopilot this without sacrifice, there's not much they can do. Last I did last night. I sat there for one and a half tick, up until 6 am, I had not slept yet (various reasons, didn't do that much dcing), and during this time I could fill a screen with the incomings we had. There were during this time a grand total of five fleets offered. Two were mine. I didn't see anybody from 1:10 active at the moment either.

Go figure.

Last edited by Machado; 28 Jul 2009 at 17:56.
Machado is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2009, 17:59   #17
Shev
So what?

Shev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Oh, don't get me wrong, it wasn't my decision to make, and I was one of the few who opposed it. Evidently, we didn't have enough influence. However, I do believe the hc did what they thought was the right thing, and ND and p3 were very much in favour of this as well. (In fact I doubt very much the initiative came from us) Its not over yet, so who knows, but hey.
It's not really hard to work out where the choice of that particular target came from. A simple reverse job on some numbers does the trick.

[RaH] [Mercenaries]
Shev is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2009, 18:18   #18
ellonweb

ellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant future

Quote:
p3 were very much in favour of this as well
P3nguins' HC are driven by purely selfish goals and shouldn't be trusted to run your block, let alone dictate CT policy, when it is CT who are the ones in the hot seat.
In fact I'm under the impression CT HC very nearly made the right decision to suit their own goals, shame they let themselves be pushed around by agar3s, whose primary objective it seems is for galaxy win, and couldn't give one **** about CT or who wins as alliance.
ellonweb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2009, 18:39   #19
[JungleMuffin]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellonweb View Post
P3nguins' HC are driven by purely selfish goals and shouldn't be trusted to run your block, let alone dictate CT policy, when it is CT who are the ones in the hot seat.
In fact I'm under the impression CT HC very nearly made the right decision to suit their own goals, shame they let themselves be pushed around by agar3s, whose primary objective it seems is for galaxy win, and couldn't give one **** about CT or who wins as alliance.
I dont think it was pushed around as such, more trying to play it safe by keeping backup in hand. Thats just my interpretation though.
Unread 28 Jul 2009, 19:37   #20
jelle
LCH

jelle is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellonweb View Post
Guess someone miss his roids...

JNC - One Addiction, One Passion and One Goal

16:57 [Satyr] gonna play speedy tomorrow dude?
16:58 [Satyr] need a couple of gays to have some fun
14:44 [@Oizo]: i need more penis
22:27 [@Jumper] im not hardcock

Viking hoisting the Raven Banner high!
jelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2009, 21:11   #21
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about

Quote:

As for the defence and tools, HC and DCs can do all they want with ingame tools, but if nobody is offering def because we had a much too easy round so far and everybody things we can autopilot this without sacrifice, there's not much they can do. Last I did last night. I sat there for one and a half tick, up until 6 am, I had not slept yet (various reasons, didn't do that much dcing), and during this time I could fill a screen with the incomings we had. There were during this time a grand total of five fleets offered. Two were mine. I didn't see anybody from 1:10 active at the moment either.

Go figure.

You rely on 3 inactive DCs who again rely on people to offer them their fleets!?! I can train a monkey to do a better job then that. And to prove im not just talking bullshit i will tell everyone how!

1)Buy a monkey
2)Buy the monkey a phone or an account on skype
3)Give the monkey everyones phonenumbers
4) When incs appear, you shout at the monkey: CALL MONKEY CALL, WAKE PEOPLE UP!!

See how i left out on how to teach a monkey how to use a phone/skype ?
ITS BECAUSE ANY SPASTIC CAN USE A PHONE/SKYPE

And with a little effort you can even train the monkey to send standard SMS like "Need your ships this tick, come online please - HaNzI the monkey king "
Unread 29 Jul 2009, 07:28   #22
Elevator
Crackhead

Elevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNzI View Post
You rely on 3 inactive DCs who again rely on people to offer them their fleets!?! I can train a monkey to do a better job then that. And to prove im not just talking bullshit i will tell everyone how!

1)Buy a monkey
2)Buy the monkey a phone or an account on skype
3)Give the monkey everyones phonenumbers
4) When incs appear, you shout at the monkey: CALL MONKEY CALL, WAKE PEOPLE UP!!

See how i left out on how to teach a monkey how to use a phone/skype ?
ITS BECAUSE ANY SPASTIC CAN USE A PHONE/SKYPE

And with a little effort you can even train the monkey to send standard SMS like "Need your ships this tick, come online please - HaNzI the monkey king "
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to HaNzI again."
****ING AWESOME!
Only people who do not wake up when called for are the once with too important things to do...or those who ignore PA by turning sound off.

CT DCing...amazing
Unread 28 Jul 2009, 15:08   #23
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

1 10 , shipjumpers, vacmode, worthless bp. dont cry about losing roids 1 night, theres other gals that had 10times worse then u and still playing good.

n0b0z

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2009, 15:26   #24
[JungleMuffin]

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN View Post
1 10 , shipjumpers, vacmode, worthless bp. dont cry about losing roids 1 night, theres other gals that had 10times worse then u and still playing good.

n0b0z
I dont think anyone was crying. Simply calling it as it was seen.
Unread 28 Jul 2009, 15:18   #25
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

and people wonder why CT are always laughed at
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2009, 21:47   #26
Imperio
[CLK]
Yeti Sports 1.5 Champion

Imperio is an unknown quantity at this point

LOL at this thread, now I know again why I never read here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt View Post
and people wonder why CT are always laughed at
even more LOL at that comment.
TFD - Member [R. 8-11]
SiN - Member [R. 13]
nDo - HC [R. 14-19]
Heroic - Member [R. 20]
SPQR - Member [R. 21]
TFD - Member [R. 22]
Destiny - Member [R. 23]
Conspiracy Theory - Member / Officer / HC [R. 24-38]
Retired [R.39-62]
n00b [R.63]
Imperio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Aug 2009, 09:27   #27
HRH_H_Crab
Jazz Maverick

HRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud of

Imperio: just a little word to the wise, but when you make a post claiming that you never read AD, you lose a bit of impact by quoting from AD threads.

Just sayin'...
HRH_H_Crab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Aug 2009, 12:01   #28
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imperio View Post
even more LOL at that comment.
Yeah because CT has a great reputation :]
Unread 28 Jul 2009, 15:20   #29
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future

I'm laughing!
Unread 28 Jul 2009, 15:25   #30
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Anyone can dc when the sailing is smooth. Real dcing occurs when you know you're going to lose roids regardless and you do the most that can be done with the resources that you have. Rather than just giving up like a spineless loser.
Unread 28 Jul 2009, 15:38   #31
[JungleMuffin]

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
Anyone can dc when the sailing is smooth. Real dcing occurs when you know you're going to lose roids regardless and you do the most that can be done with the resources that you have. Rather than just giving up like a spineless loser.
I did more than i was willing to this round. Thats more than many. I was no longer prepared to give what was needed, for whatever reason. I do not see this as spineless.

Im willing to put in my bit, and in cases where someone else is unable to, a bit more. In a situation where others refuse to, or are not willing to put in anything, ill be damned if i give them an inch. If thats a character flaw, then i am sorry.

I asked the question "will you do the DC work" to someone in channel today, who had more than their share of opinions. They immediately went afk.
Unread 28 Jul 2009, 16:26   #32
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

You are the perfect CT player. Maybe even future leadership material.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2009, 16:37   #33
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'd like to punctuate this moment by posting a brief log from yesterday afternoon between myself and cardinal.

I think fundamentally it comes down to a difference in attitude. Some people play with goals and do whatever they can to accomplish those goals. Some people play looking for an excuse as to why they failed. I'll leave it up to you to decide which type you are.
Unread 28 Jul 2009, 17:26   #34
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'd like to punctuate this moment by posting a brief log from yesterday afternoon between myself and cardinal.

I think fundamentally it comes down to a difference in attitude. Some people play with goals and do whatever they can to accomplish those goals. Some people play looking for an excuse as to why they failed. I'll leave it up to you to decide which type you are.
Very naughty

As a side note, i thought Asc and App were just napped, but it looks like your cooperation is bigger that i thought.
Unread 28 Jul 2009, 17:37   #35
Heartless

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio2k View Post
Very naughty

As a side note, i thought Asc and App were just napped, but it looks like your cooperation is bigger that i thought.
What do you expect, that Ascendancy sits back and allows CT to roid them?
Unread 28 Jul 2009, 17:43   #36
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless View Post
What do you expect, that Ascendancy sits back and allows CT to roid them?
Of course not. I expected CT to hit Apprime. I expected p3nguins to hit Apprime as well. I guess some people can't see the forest for the trees.
Unread 28 Jul 2009, 17:38   #37
tobbe

tobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to behold

I also heard that Asc and App plan to steal and eat everyone's babies for fun.

VisioN Forever!
tobbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2009, 18:16   #38
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio2k View Post
This was always going to happen. A big part of our (or my, at least) motivation for voting to nap and cooperate with Apprime was that we don't have enough planets to properly target high ranked galaxies, which now more than ever (since the introduction of value-based capping) are the best source of roids.
Unread 28 Jul 2009, 17:55   #39
[JungleMuffin]

Quote:

I know which type of player i am, the Nietzsche type. What you or anyone else thinks makes no difference to me, as the quality of player i am, is not reliant on what people think of me, or my game.

Sure id like everyone to agree that im the man/nice/cool/whatever, purely for ego purposes, but in the end, that would mean i actually cared about your opinions, which i dont.

In previous rounds ive played for #1. Either i got it, or i didnt. Id rather sink into the abyss, than be an also ran. Winners play for the win, theyre not scared of defeat. Losers do their best to prevent it. I know which one y bei am.

Edit: Yeah, Denial faggots they may be, but they rolled you guys didnt they?
Unread 28 Jul 2009, 17:57   #40
Heartless

Quote:
I know which type of player i am, the Nietzsche type.
You mean you always die half way through the round because you forgot to take security measure when interacting with other players?
Unread 28 Jul 2009, 18:04   #41
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
I know which type of player i am, the Nietzsche type. What you or anyone else thinks makes no difference to me, as the quality of player i am, is not reliant on what people think of me, or my game.

Sure id like everyone to agree that im the man/nice/cool/whatever, purely for ego purposes, but in the end, that would mean i actually cared about your opinions, which i dont.

In previous rounds ive played for #1. Either i got it, or i didnt. Id rather sink into the abyss, than be an also ran. Winners play for the win, theyre not scared of defeat. Losers do their best to prevent it. I know which one y bei am.

Edit: Yeah, Denial faggots they may be, but they rolled you guys didnt they?
This is just ****ing hysterical. I don't think there's any witty reply I could add at this point that could possibly make this any funnier than it already is.

Edit: Didn't really notice your edit there. I didn't actually mean anything by that remark, there are plenty of decent players who played in denial and some of them are in ascendancy. That's just how I talk. I don't actually have a clue what you're talking about but that's pretty much in keeping with the rest of your rant so we'll leave it at that.

Last edited by JonnyBGood; 28 Jul 2009 at 18:11.
JonnyBGood is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2009, 20:57   #42
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Last night was pretty much CT getting what they deserved for bad political, strategic and tactical play.

Fail to contain your enemy, piss off someone irrelevant to your ranking, lose a bunch of roids and have your biggest enemy gain more than everyone else, lose three of your members as a result. Even p3nguin gains from last night are debatable - they lost roids for the sake of improving the position of their best galaxy.

It's not over for CT by any means, in fact my hearty advice to them is to keep going. But there are going to have to be far less mistakes and almost no crashes. They'll have to be less gutless than the three who left their tag in any case and they need to get some discipline in their strategy, or Apprime will overtake them.
Unread 28 Jul 2009, 21:27   #43
Machado
Seraphim

Can you also teach monkeys how to not jump right after anything their minds spew up, and assume it is correct? Hanzi, that is one of the most exemplary posts I have ever seen. Don't get me wrong, I fully appreciate that you make assumptions and post your opinion about that, but you are wrong to assume that no sms were sent, that no calls were made, and that whoever was called or sms'd came rushing online to send defence.

I actually deleted a short rant about people not bothering to come online to send def from my post as to not appear too negative. Calls were made. Sms were sent. You read what I said, about people thinking we can autopilot this? That is what I meant.

You assume too much. You apparently have no idea if calls were made or not, and still you want to judge? It happens too often unfortunately.
Unread 28 Jul 2009, 21:38   #44
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

So your are saying that you made a heroic effort into calling and sending SMS, and yet only 3 fleets except yours were offered?
Unread 28 Jul 2009, 21:51   #45
Machado
Seraphim

See, now you have enough information to finally come to a conclusion that has at least a little foundation, and therefore isn't pure bullshit.

I feel like we're really bonding here
Unread 28 Jul 2009, 21:59   #46
Patrikc

Patrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant future

I bet even monkeys would wake up whenever you'd call them!
Patrikc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2009, 22:20   #47
Shadowcat

Shadowcat will become famous soon enoughShadowcat will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrikc View Post
I bet even monkeys would wake up whenever you'd call them!
only nubs dont
Shadowcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2009, 23:14   #48
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

drunks also! ask bread| or elviz or all others trying to ring me awake sunday morning

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2009, 07:59   #49
[JungleMuffin]

I love it how hypocrit nothing players like hanzi/ele appear to have an opinion.

I distincly remember hanzi (who was HC at the time) being nowhere to be seen on Denial bash night r27 and ele, well, he has always talked a good game.....

HAI CHARLES, HOW IS STANDING ON A STREET CORNER SOLICITING YOUR SOUL WORKING FOR YOU?
Unread 29 Jul 2009, 09:27   #50
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future

No JM, Hanzi is good now, he sends out fake recall mails and sms's to defenders, that means he's pro, right?