User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 4 Sep 2004, 16:27   #1
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question [football] omg not another one already - league #05 starts Sat 11th

I know league 4 has only just started
I know many of you think there have been too many matches lately
I know you're struggling to keep up with the ones that are already posted
I know it makes the board look full of football threads which pisses off the haters

BUT

by posting this one early, that gives you a whole week to find the five minutes to fill it in.
This league doesn't end until the 22nd (next starts on 24th) so that's a three week break* once these are done.

*except for this : If you're wondering where the champions league matches are, they'll be in a separate competition, a long running knockout thing similar to euro2004. I'd post it now but even I think 5 leagues on page 1 of the board is a bit much
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2004, 16:29   #2
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [football] omg not another one already - league #05 starts Sat 11th

LEAGUE 5 - PART 1

11PL Aston Villa - Chelsea
11PL Bolton - Man United
11PL Fulham - Arsenal
11PL Liverpool - West Brom
11PL Man City - Everton
11PL Middlesbrough - Birmingham
11PL Newcastle - Blackburn
11PL Portsmouth - C.Palace

11CH Gillingham - Sunderland
11CH Leeds United - Coventry
11CH Nottm Forest - Cardiff
11CH Sheff United - West Ham
11CH Wolves - Wigan

11SP Celtic - Dundee
11SP Hearts - Rangers
11SP Inverness C T - Hibernian

12PR Tottenham - Norwich
12CH Ipswich - Millwall
13PR Charlton - Southampton

14CH Brighton - Wolves
14CH Cardiff - Watford
14CH Leicester - Sheff Utd
14CH Plymouth - Leeds
14CH West Ham - Rotherham
14CH Wigan - Burnley
14CH Sunderland - Nottm Forest

LEAGUE 5 - PART 2

16UE Hearts - Braga
16UE Middlesbrough - Banik Ostrava
16UE Millwall - Ferencvaros
16UE Newcastle - Hapoel Bnei Saknin
16UE Rangers - Maritimo

18PR Arsenal - Bolton
18PR Birmingham - Charlton
18PR Blackburn - Portsmouth [J]
18PR C.Palace - Man. City
18PR Norwich - Aston Villa
18PR West Brom - Fulham

18CH Cardiff - Derby [J]
18CH Crewe - Leeds
18CH Plymouth - Wolves
18CH Stoke - Nottm Forest
18CH Sunderland - Preston
18CH West Ham - Ipswich Town
18CH Wigan - Sheff Utd

19PR Southampton - Newcastle
19PR Everton - Middlesbrough
19PR Chelsea - Tottenham
19CH Millwall - Watford
19SP Dunfermline - Hearts
20PR Man Utd - Liverpool [J]
Unread 4 Sep 2004, 16:49   #3
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
LEAGUE 5 - PART 1

11PL Aston Villa 0 - 2 Chelsea
11PL Bolton 1 - 3 Man United
11PL Fulham 1 - 1 Arsenal
11PL Liverpool 2 - 0 West Brom
11PL Man City 1 - 1 Everton
11PL Middlesbrough 2 - 1 Birmingham
11PL Newcastle 1 - 1 Blackburn
11PL Portsmouth 1 - 0 C.Palace

11CH Gillingham 0 - 2 Sunderland
11CH Leeds United 1 - 1 Coventry
11CH Nottm Forest 1 - 1 Cardiff
11CH Sheff United 1 - 2 West Ham
11CH Wolves 2 - 1 Wigan

11SP Celtic 2 - 0 Dundee
11SP Hearts 1 - 3 Rangers
11SP Inverness C T 1 - 2 Hibernian

12PR Tottenham 2 - 1 Norwich
12CH Ipswich 1 - 1 Millwall
13PR Charlton 2 - 1 Southampton

14CH Brighton 0 - 2 Wolves
14CH Cardiff 0 - 0 Watford
14CH Leicester 1 - 2 Sheff Utd
14CH Plymouth 3 - 2 Leeds
14CH West Ham 1 - 0 Rotherham
14CH Wigan 0 - 0 Burnley
14CH Sunderland 2 - 0 Nottm Forest

LEAGUE 5 - PART 2

16UE Hearts 0 - 4 Braga
16UE Middlesbrough 1 - 1 Banik Ostrava
16UE Millwall 2 - 1 Ferencvaros
16UE Newcastle 1 - 0 Hapoel Bnei Saknin
16UE Rangers 2 - 0 Maritimo

18PR Arsenal 3 - 1 Bolton
18PR Birmingham 2 - 1 Charlton
18PR Blackburn 2 - 1 Portsmouth [J]
18PR C.Palace 0 - 1 Man. City
18PR Norwich 1 - 1 Aston Villa
18PR West Brom 0 - 1 Fulham

18CH Cardiff 0 - 1 Derby [J]
18CH Crewe 1 - 2 Leeds
18CH Plymouth 2 - 1 Wolves
18CH Stoke 0 - 0 Nottm Forest
18CH Sunderland 1 - 0 Preston
18CH West Ham 1 - 1 Ipswich Town
18CH Wigan 2 - 0 Sheff Utd

19PR Southampton 1 - 2 Newcastle
19PR Everton 1 - 1 Middlesbrough
19PR Chelsea 2 - 1 Tottenham
19CH Millwall 2 - 0 Watford
19SP Dunfermline 1 - 2 Hearts
20PR Man Utd 3 - 1 Liverpool [J]
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2004, 16:51   #4
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
If you're wondering where the champions league matches are, they'll be in a separate competition, a long running knockout thing similar to euro2004. I'd post it now but even I think 5 leagues on page 1 of the board is a bit much
You adapted my suggestion \o/. Are you doing this for all the cups or just the champs league?
Unread 4 Sep 2004, 17:03   #5
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Haven't we got enough matches to dump The Championship ones yet? So many of the games lately in the internationals and some lower league games have just been total guesses TBH I preferred it with just the 10 games or so a week of just Premiership games with the odd large league of FA Cup and internationals.
Unread 4 Sep 2004, 17:13   #6
1-X
overtired

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
You adapted my suggestion \o/. Are you doing this for all the cups or just the champs league?
Dunno yet. UEFA is still in 'too early' stages, Carling Cup is in PL#6, FA cup will probably be a special case too, but that's nearer Xmas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by midge5
Haven't we got enough matches to dump The Championship ones yet? So many of the games lately in the internationals and some lower league games have just been total guesses TBH I preferred it with just the 10 games or so a week of just Premiership games with the odd large league of FA Cup and internationals.
Your opinion is noted . League 6 is already done (Ragnarak predicted leagues 4,5 & 6, the champions league and his DS9 fixtures in advance) but I'll remember all the anti-championship comments when planning october's leagues.

I thought those who supported championship teams would actually like predicting them
The [J] on Cardiff v Derby was especially for you and Stew
Unread 4 Sep 2004, 17:18   #7
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
LEAGUE 5 - PART 1

11PL Aston Villa 1 - 3 Chelsea
11PL Bolton 1 - 2 Man United
11PL Fulham 1 - 3 Arsenal
11PL Liverpool 2 - 1 West Brom
11PL Man City 3 - 2 Everton
11PL Middlesbrough 2 - 1 Birmingham
11PL Newcastle 3 - 0 Blackburn
11PL Portsmouth 3 - 1 C.Palace

11CH Gillingham 1 - 2 Sunderland
11CH Leeds United 2 - 0 Coventry
11CH Nottm Forest 1 - 2 Cardiff
11CH Sheff United 1 - 1 West Ham
11CH Wolves 2 - 0 Wigan

11SP Celtic 3 - 1 Dundee
11SP Inverness C T 0 - 0 Hibernian

12PR Tottenham 2 - 0 Norwich
13PR Charlton 0 - 2 Southampton

14CH Cardiff 2 - 1 Watford
14CH Leicester 1 - 1 Sheff Utd
14CH Plymouth 1 - 2 Leeds
14CH West Ham 2 - 0 Rotherham
14CH Wigan 1 - 1 Burnley
14CH Sunderland 0 - 2 Nottm Forest

LEAGUE 5 - PART 2

16UE Hearts 2 - 0 Braga
16UE Middlesbrough 2 - 0 Banik Ostrava
16UE Millwall 0 - 1 Ferencvaros
16UE Newcastle 3 - 0 Hapoel Bnei Saknin
16UE Rangers 4 - 1 Maritimo

18PR Arsenal 3 - 0 Bolton
18PR Birmingham 1 - 0 Charlton
18PR C.Palace 0 - 2 Man. City
18PR Norwich 0 - 2 Aston Villa
18PR West Brom 0 - 2 Fulham

18CH Cardiff 2 - 0 Derby [J]
18CH Crewe 0 - 1 Leeds
18CH Plymouth 1 - 1 Wolves
18CH Stoke 1 - 1 Nottm Forest
18CH Sunderland 2 - 1 Preston
18CH West Ham 2 - 1 Ipswich Town
18CH Wigan 0 - 1 Sheff Utd

19PR Southampton 1 - 3 Newcastle
19PR Everton 1 - 2 Middlesbrough
19PR Chelsea 4 - 0 Tottenham
19CH Millwall 2 - 1 Watford
19SP Dunfermline 1 - 3 Hearts
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2004, 17:40   #8
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

Quote:

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2004, 17:41   #9
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
I thought those who supported championship teams would actually like predicting them
The [J] on Cardiff v Derby was especially for you and Stew
I'm touched Cardiff are being unpredictable twats though. It was nice at first just as something different but despite following a Div 1 team I don't really watch many games other than some Cardiff so a lot of my predictions are just guessing which gets slightly annoying. I also hate having to predict Cardiff to win every game even when I am 99% sure they will lose
Unread 4 Sep 2004, 17:42   #10
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
I also hate having to predict Cardiff to win every game even when I am 99% sure they will lose
Be glad you dont do it in the 2 separate leagues .
Unread 4 Sep 2004, 18:02   #11
1-X
overtired

There are only 30 premiership games for the whole of September - that's a quarter of what we predicted per month last season.

It's impossible to please everybody. Even for leagues you don't like, you only have to have a quick glance at a table to make a reasonable prediction. Maybe after a month with no championship games, people will be complaining for them to be brought back?
Unread 5 Sep 2004, 20:58   #12
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
LEAGUE 5 - PART 1

11PL Aston Villa 1 - 1 Chelsea
11PL Fulham 0 - 3 Arsenal
11PL Man City 3 - 0 Everton
11PL Middlesbrough 2 - 2 Birmingham
11PL Newcastle 2 - 0 Blackburn
11PL Portsmouth 2 - 1 C.Palace

11CH Gillingham 1 - 0 Sunderland
11CH Leeds United 1 - 0 Coventry
11CH Nottm Forest 2 - 2 Cardiff
11CH Sheff United 0 - 1 West Ham
11CH Wolves 2 - 1 Wigan

11SP Celtic 3 - 0 Dundee
11SP Hearts 0 - 2 Rangers
11SP Inverness C T 1 - 1 Hibernian

12PR Tottenham 1 - 1 Norwich
13PR Charlton 2 - 0 Southampton

14CH Cardiff 0 - 1 Watford
14CH Leicester 1 - 1 Sheff Utd
14CH Plymouth 1 - 0 Leeds
14CH West Ham 2 - 1 Rotherham
14CH Wigan 0 - 1 Burnley
14CH Sunderland 0 - 1 Nottm Forest

LEAGUE 5 - PART 2

16UE Hearts 0 - 1 Braga
16UE Millwall 1 - 1 Ferencvaros
16UE Newcastle 4 - 0 Hapoel Bnei Saknin
16UE Rangers 3 - 0 Maritimo

18PR Blackburn 1 - 0 Portsmouth [J]
18PR C.Palace 2 - 1 Man. City
18PR Norwich 1 - 2 Aston Villa
18PR West Brom 0 - 1 Fulham

18CH Cardiff 1 - 0 Derby [J]
18CH Crewe 1 - 1 Leeds
18CH Plymouth 0 - 1 Wolves
18CH Stoke 1 - 2 Nottm Forest
18CH Sunderland 2 - 0 Preston
18CH West Ham 1 - 0 Ipswich Town
18CH Wigan 1 - 1 Sheff Utd

19PR Everton 0 - 2 Middlesbrough
19PR Chelsea 1 - 0 Tottenham
19CH Millwall 1 - 0 Watford
19SP Dunfermline 1 - 1 Hearts
20PR Man Utd 2 - 1 Liverpool [J]
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2004, 21:17   #13
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
LEAGU

11PL Aston Villa 1-2 Chelsea
11PL Bolton 0-2 Man United
11PL Fulham 1-4 Arsenal
11PL Liverpool 2-0 West Brom
11PL Man City 2 -0 Everton
11PL Middlesbrough 2 -1 Birmingham
11PL Newcastle 1 - 0 Blackburn
11PL Portsmouth 1 - 1 C.Palace

11CH Gillingham 0 - 2 Sunderland
11CH Leeds United 0 -0 Coventry
11CH Nottm Forest 1 -0 Cardiff
11CH Sheff United 2 -1 West Ham
11CH Wolves 0 -2 Wigan

11SP Celtic 3-1 Dundee
11SP Hearts 1-2 Rangers
11SP Inverness C T 0 - 1 Hibernian

12CH Ipswich 1 - 0 Millwall
13PR Charlton 0 - 1 Southampton

14CH Brighton 0 -1 Wolves
14CH Cardiff 1-0 Watford
14CH Leicester 1-0 Sheff Utd
14CH Plymouth 0 - 2 Leeds
14CH West Ham 3 -1 Rotherham
14CH Wigan 2 - 1 Burnley
14CH Sunderland 0 -0 Nottm Forest

LEAGUE 5 - PART 2

16UE Hearts 0 - 2 Braga
16UE Middlesbrough 3 - 0 Banik Ostrava Whooooooooooo!?
16UE Millwall 1 - 2 Ferencvaros Whooooooooooo!?
16UE Newcastle 4 - 0 Hapoel Bnei Saknin Whooooooooooo!?
16UE Rangers 2 - 0 Maritimo Whooooooooooo!?

18PR Arsenal 5 -1 Bolton
18PR C.Palace 1 - 2 Man. City
18PR Norwich 1 - 2 Aston Villa
18PR West Brom 1 - 1 Fulham

18CH Cardiff 0 - 2 Derby [J]
18CH Crewe 1 -1 Leeds
18CH Plymouth 1 -0 Wolves
18CH Sunderland 2 -0 Preston
18CH West Ham 0- 1 Ipswich Town
18CH Wigan 0-0 Sheff Utd

19PR Southampton 1 -1 Newcastle
19PR Chelsea 3 - 1 Tottenham
19CH Millwall 1 - Watford
19SP Dunfermline 1 - 0 Hearts
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 01:04   #14
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
LEAGUE 5 - PART 1

11PL Bolton 0 - 1 Man United
11PL Liverpool 1 - 1 West Brom
11PL Man City 2 - 0 Everton
11PL Newcastle 0 - 1 Blackburn
11PL Portsmouth 3 - 1 C.Palace

11CH Gillingham 1 - 0 Sunderland
11CH Nottm Forest 2 - 0 Cardiff
11CH Wolves 0 - 1 Wigan

11SP Celtic 4 - 0 Dundee
11SP Hearts 0 - 2 Rangers

12PR Tottenham 1 - 2 Norwich
12CH Ipswich 0 - 0 Millwall
13PR Charlton 1 - 0 Southampton

14CH Brighton 1 - 2 Wolves
14CH Cardiff 1 - 1 Watford
14CH Leicester 2 - 0 Sheff Utd
14CH Plymouth 1 - 0 Leeds
14CH West Ham 1 - 0 Rotherham
14CH Wigan 2 - 1 Burnley
14CH Sunderland 0 - 2 Nottm Forest

LEAGUE 5 - PART 2

16UE Hearts 0 - 1 Braga
16UE Middlesbrough 1 - 0 Banik Ostrava
16UE Millwall 1 - 0 Ferencvaros
16UE Newcastle 0 - 0 Hapoel Bnei Saknin
16UE Rangers 0 - 0 Maritimo

18PR Arsenal 4 - 0 Bolton
18PR Birmingham 2 - 0 Charlton
18PR Blackburn 1 - 2 Portsmouth [J]
18PR Norwich 2 - 2 Aston Villa
18PR West Brom 1 - 3 Fulham

18CH Cardiff 2 - 1 Derby [J]
18CH Crewe 0 - 1 Leeds
18CH Plymouth 0 - 2 Wolves
18CH Stoke 1 - 2 Nottm Forest
18CH Sunderland 1 - 1 Preston
18CH West Ham 1 - 1 Ipswich Town
18CH Wigan 1 - 0 Sheff Utd

19PR Southampton 2 - 2 Newcastle
19PR Chelsea 3 - 1 Tottenham
19CH Millwall 1 - 1 Watford
19SP Dunfermline 0 - 0 Hearts
20PR Man Utd 1 - 1 Liverpool [J]
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 16:28   #15
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
LEAGUE 5 - PART 1

11PL Aston Villa 1 -2 Chelsea
11PL Bolton 1 - 0 Man United
11PL Fulham 0 - 2 Arsenal
11PL Liverpool 1 - 0 West Brom
11PL Middlesbrough 2 - 0 Birmingham
11PL Newcastle 1 - 0 Blackburn
11PL Portsmouth 1 - 0 C.Palace

11CH Gillingham 1 -0 Sunderland
11CH Leeds United 0 -0 Coventry
11CH Nottm Forest 1 - 0 Cardiff
11CH Wolves0 -2 Wigan

11SP Celtic 3 - 0 Dundee
11SP Hearts 1 - 2 Rangers

12PR Tottenham 1 -0 Norwich
13PR Charlton 1 - 0 Southampton

14CH Brighton 2 - 1 Wolves
14CH Cardiff 0 - 2 Watford
14CH Leicester 0 - 1 Sheff Utd
14CH Plymouth 2 - 0 Leeds
14CH West Ham 2 - 0 Rotherham
14CH Wigan 3 - 0 Burnley
14CH Sunderland 1 - 1 Nottm Forest

LEAGUE 5 - PART 2

16UE Hearts 0 -0 Braga
16UE Middlesbrough 2 - 1 Banik Ostrava
16UE Millwall 0 - 0 Ferencvaros
16UE Newcastle2 - 1 Hapoel Bnei Saknin
16UE Rangers 1 - 0 Maritimo

18PR Arsenal 2 - 0 Bolton
18PR Birmingham 1 - 1 Charlton
18PR Blackburn 0 -1 Portsmouth [J]
18PR West Brom 0 - 0 Fulham

18CH Cardiff 0 - 2 Derby [J]
18CH Crewe 0 - 1 Leeds
18CH Plymouth 2 - 0 Wolves
18CH Stoke 2 - 0 Nottm Forest
18CH Sunderland 1 - 0 Preston
18CH West Ham2 - 2 Ipswich Town
18CH Wigan 2 - 1 Sheff Utd

19PR Southampton 1 - 0 Newcastle
19PR Everton 1 - 1 Middlesbrough
19PR Chelsea 2 - 0 Tottenham
19CH Millwall 1 - 0 Watford
20PR Man Utd 2- 1 Liverpool [J]

well, after my guessing for the last few leagues, and my results getting steadily worse and worse, this league has been scientifically predicted (i have actually looked at the leagues for the first time all season) so i expect better results this time!
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 17:44   #16
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
LEAGUE 5 - PART 1

11PL Bolton 1 - 0 Man United
11PL Fulham 0 - 3 Arsenal
11PL Liverpool 2 - 1 West Brom
11PL Man City 2 - 0 Everton
11PL Middlesbrough 1 - 1 Birmingham
11PL Newcastle 0 - 0 Blackburn
11PL Portsmouth 2 - 0 C.Palace

11CH Gillingham 1 - 3 Sunderland
11CH Leeds United 3 - 0 Coventry
11CH Nottm Forest 2 - 2 Cardiff
11CH Sheff United 2 - 3 West Ham
11CH Wolves 1 - 3 Wigan

11SP Celtic 3 - 1 Dundee
11SP Hearts 2 - 2 Rangers
11SP Inverness C T 1 - 2 Hibernian

12PR Tottenham 1 - 0 Norwich
12CH Ipswich 2 - 2 Millwall
13PR Charlton 2 - 1 Southampton

14CH Brighton 2 - 1 Wolves
14CH Leicester 2 - 1 Sheff Utd
14CH West Ham 3 - 1 Rotherham
14CH Wigan 2 - 0 Burnley
14CH Sunderland 1 - 0 Nottm Forest

LEAGUE 5 - PART 2

16UE Hearts 2 - 2 Braga
16UE Middlesbrough 1 - 2 Banik Ostrava
16UE Millwall 0 - 2 Ferencvaros
16UE Newcastle 1 - 1 Hapoel Bnei Saknin

18PR Birmingham 1 - 2 Charlton
18PR C.Palace 1 - 0 Man. City
18PR West Brom 1 - 2 Fulham

18CH Cardiff 1 - 0 Derby [J]
18CH Crewe 0 - 2 Leeds
18CH Plymouth 1 - 2 Wolves
18CH Stoke 2 - 2 Nottm Forest
18CH West Ham 3 - 2 Ipswich Town

19PR Southampton 1 - 0 Newcastle
19CH Millwall 1 - 2 Watford
19SP Dunfermline 0 - 2 Hearts
20PR Man Utd 0 - 2 Liverpool [J]
Unread 8 Sep 2004, 11:41   #17
JC
lolly roffle

LEAGUE 5 - PART 1

11PL Aston Villa 0-2 Chelsea
11PL Bolton 1-1 Man United
11PL Fulham 0-3 Arsenal
11PL Man City 2-2 Everton
11PL Middlesbrough 0-0 Birmingham
11PL Newcastle 1-2 Blackburn
11PL Portsmouth 1-1 C.Palace

11CH Gillingham 0-1 Sunderland
11CH Leeds United 0-1 Coventry
11CH Nottm Forest 2-0 Cardiff
11CH Sheff United 2-1 West Ham
11CH Wolves 2-0 Wigan

11SP Celtic 3-1 Dundee
11SP Hearts 0-1 Rangers
11SP Inverness C T 1-2 Hibernian

12PR Tottenham 2-0 Norwich
12CH Ipswich 0-0 Millwall
13PR Charlton 1-0 Southampton

14CH Brighton 0-1 Wolves
14CH Cardiff 1-1 Watford
14CH Plymouth 2-2 Leeds
14CH West Ham 2-0 Rotherham
14CH Wigan 1-0 Burnley
14CH Sunderland 0-1 Nottm Forest

LEAGUE 5 - PART 2

16UE Hearts 1-1 Braga
16UE Middlesbrough 3-0 Banik Ostrava
16UE Millwall 1-0 Ferencvaros
16UE Newcastle 3-1 Hapoel Bnei Saknin
16UE Rangers 2-0 Maritimo

18PR Arsenal 3-1 Bolton
18PR Birmingham 2-1 Charlton
18PR Blackburn 2-0 Portsmouth [J]
18PR C.Palace 0-1 Man. City
18PR Norwich 1-0 Aston Villa
18PR West Brom 1-1 Fulham

18CH Cardiff 0-0 Derby [J]
18CH Crewe 1-1 Leeds
18CH Plymouth 0-1 Wolves
18CH Stoke 1-3 Nottm Forest
18CH Sunderland 2-1 Preston
18CH West Ham 2-1 Ipswich Town
18CH Wigan 2-3 Sheff Utd

19PR Southampton 0-2 Newcastle
19PR Everton 1-2 Middlesbrough
19PR Chelsea 1-0 Tottenham
19CH Millwall 1-1 Watford
19SP Dunfermline 1-3 Hearts
20PR Man Utd 2-1 Liverpool [J]
Unread 8 Sep 2004, 12:07   #18
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
LEAGUE 5 - PART 1

11PL Aston Villa 3 - Chelsea 2
11PL Bolton 1 - Man United 1
11PL Fulham 2 - Arsenal 4
11PL Liverpool 1- West Brom 1
11PL Man City 2 - Everton 2
11PL Middlesbrough 0 - Birmingham 0
11PL Newcastle 2 - Blackburn 3
11PL Portsmouth 2 - C.Palace 0

11CH Gillingham 1 - Sunderland 2
11CH Leeds United 2 - Coventry 0
11CH Nottm Forest 3 - Cardiff 1
11CH Sheff United 0 - West Ham 2
11CH Wolves 3 - Wigan 3

11SP Celtic 3 - Dundee 0
11SP Hearts 2 - Rangers 2
11SP Inverness C T 1 - Hibernian 2

12PR Tottenham 2- Norwich 0
12CH Ipswich 1 - Millwall 1
13PR Charlton 2- Southampton 0

14CH Brighton 0 - Wolves 3
14CH Cardiff 2 - Watford 0
14CH Leicester 0 - Sheff Utd 1
14CH Plymouth 0 - Leeds 1
14CH West Ham 1 - Rotherham 0
14CH Wigan 1 - Burnley 0
14CH Sunderland 2 - Nottm Forest 2

LEAGUE 5 - PART 2

16UE Hearts 1- Braga 1
16UE Middlesbrough 2 - Banik Ostrava 1
16UE Millwall 1 - Ferencvaros 3
16UE Newcastle 1 - Hapoel Bnei Saknin 0
16UE Rangers 1 - Maritimo 0

18PR Arsenal 4 - Bolton 3
18PR Birmingham 1 - Charlton 1
18PR Blackburn 1 - Portsmouth [J] 0
18PR C.Palace 0 - Man. City 3
18PR Norwich 0 - Aston Villa 5
18PR West Brom 2 - Fulham 1

18CH Cardiff 1 - Derby [J] 2
18CH Crewe 1 - Leeds 2
18CH Plymouth 1 - Wolves 1
18CH Stoke 2 - Nottm Forest 2
18CH Sunderland 1 - Preston 0
18CH West Ham 2 - Ipswich Town 2
18CH Wigan 2 - Sheff Utd 0

19PR Southampton 2 - Newcastle 0
19PR Everton 1 - Middlesbrough 2
19PR Chelsea 2 - Tottenham 2
19CH Millwall 1- Watford 1
19SP Dunfermline 0 - Hearts 0
20PR Man Utd 2 - Liverpool 1[J]
Unread 8 Sep 2004, 12:24   #19
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
LEAGUE 5 - PART 1

11PL Aston Villa 1 - 2 Chelsea
11PL Liverpool 3 - 0 West Brom
11PL Man City 1 -1 Everton

11CH Gillingham 1 - 1 Sunderland
11CH Leeds United 2 - 0 Coventry
11CH Nottm Forest 3 - 0 Cardiff
11CH Sheff United 2 - 3 West Ham
11CH Wolves 2 - 1 Wigan

11SP Celtic 3 - 0 Dundee
11SP Inverness C T 2 -0 Hibernian

12PR Tottenham 3 - 1 Norwich
12CH Ipswich 2 -0 Millwall

14CH Brighton - Wolves
14CH Cardiff - Watford
14CH Plymouth - Leeds
14CH Wigan - Burnley

LEAGUE 5 - PART 2

16UE Hearts - Braga
16UE Rangers - Maritimo

18PR Arsenal - Bolton
18PR West Brom - Fulham

18CH Cardiff - Derby [J]
18CH Crewe - Leeds
18CH Plymouth - Wolves
18CH Wigan - Sheff Utd

19PR Chelsea - Tottenham
19CH Millwall - Watford

Last edited by lokken; 12 Sep 2004 at 15:06.
lokken is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Sep 2004, 12:59   #20
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
LEAGUE 5 - PART 1

11PL Bolton 0 - 2 Man United
11PL Fulham 2 - 3 Arsenal
11PL Portsmouth 2 - 1 C.Palace

11CH Gillingham 0 - 1 Sunderland
11CH Leeds United 2 - 1 Coventry
11CH Wolves 1 - 1 Wigan

11SP Celtic 3 - 0 Dundee
11SP Hearts 1 - 2 Rangers

12PR Tottenham 1 - 1 Norwich
12CH Ipswich 2 - 1 Millwall

14CH Brighton 1 - 2 Wolves
14CH Leicester 2 - 1 Sheff Utd
14CH Plymouth 0 - 0 Leeds
14CH West Ham 2 - 1 Rotherham
14CH Wigan 0 - 0 Burnley
14CH Sunderland 2 - 0 Nottm Forest

LEAGUE 5 - PART 2

16UE Hearts 1 - 1 Braga
16UE Millwall 0 - 1 Ferencvaros
16UE Newcastle 2 - 0 Hapoel Bnei Saknin

18PR Birmingham 2 - 2 Charlton
18PR Norwich 0 - 1 Aston Villa

18CH Cardiff 1 - 1 Derby [J]
18CH Crewe 0 - 1 Leeds
18CH Plymouth 1 - 3 Wolves
18CH West Ham 3 - 1 Ipswich Town
18CH Wigan 2 - 2 Sheff Utd

19PR Chelsea 2 - 1 Tottenham
19CH Millwall 0 - 1 Watford
19SP Dunfermline 1 - 2 Hearts
Nondescript Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2004, 23:46   #21
1-X
overtired

bumping back to page 1 to remind those who haven't entered

people like me

while I'm here, be reminded about ds9 and champions league predictions too (the idea of making lists of who hasn't predicted in each comp doesn't appeal, so I won't)
Unread 10 Sep 2004, 00:09   #22
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
LEAGUE 5 - PART 1

11PL Fulham 0 - 4 Arsenal
11PL Man City 2 - 1 Everton
11PL Middlesbrough 1 - 0 Birmingham
11PL Portsmouth 3 - 2 C.Palace

11CH Gillingham 1 - 2 Sunderland
11CH Leeds United 1 - 1 Coventry
11CH Nottm Forest 2 - 1 Cardiff
11CH Sheff United 3 - 0 West Ham
11CH Wolves 1 - 2 Wigan

11SP Celtic 3 - 0 Dundee
11SP Hearts 1 - 1 Rangers
11SP Inverness C T 1 - 3 Hibernian

14CH Brighton 1 - 1 Wolves
14CH Leicester 1 - 2 Sheff Utd
14CH Plymouth 2 - 1 Leeds
14CH West Ham 2 - 0Rotherham
14CH Wigan 2 - 0 Burnley

LEAGUE 5 - PART 2

16UE Hearts 2 - 1 Braga
16UE Millwall 1 - 2 Ferencvaros
16UE Newcastle 4 - 0 Hapoel Bnei Saknin

18PR Arsenal 2 - 1 Bolton
18PR Birmingham 1 - 2 Charlton
18PR Blackburn 2 - 2 Portsmouth [J]
18PR C.Palace 1 - 1 Man. City

18CH Cardiff 2 - 1 Derby [J]
18CH Crewe 2 - 1 Leeds
18CH Stoke 2 - 1 Nottm Forest
18CH West Ham 2 - 1 Ipswich Town

19PR Southampton 1 - 3 Newcastle
19PR Everton 2 - 1 Middlesbrough
19PR Chelsea 1 - 0 Tottenham
19CH Millwall 1 - 2 Watford
19SP Dunfermline 1 - 3 Hearts
20PR Man Utd 2 - 2 Liverpool [J]
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Sep 2004, 11:10   #23
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
while I'm here, be reminded about ds9 and champions league predictions too (the idea of making lists of who hasn't predicted in each comp doesn't appeal, so I won't)
I find your pms (not lke PMT) very useful.
I'm away from Monday for a week - are there any games in that period I need to predict for either league?

Thx
Unread 10 Sep 2004, 13:16   #24
1-X
overtired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
I find your pms (not lke PMT) very useful.
I'm away from Monday for a week - are there any games in that period I need to predict for either league?

Thx
league 6 doesn't start till the 24th so you can do that when you return.
the next champions league games are nearer the end of the month.

you'll need to do a ds9 prediction for next weekend, you're random so have

19th [Southampton] Stew v Kura/Skiddy [Newcastle]
Unread 10 Sep 2004, 13:48   #25
1-X
overtired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnarak

LEAGUE 5 - PART 1

11PL Aston Villa 1-3 Chelsea
11PL Bolton 1-2 Manchester United
11PL Fulham 0-2 Arsenal
11PL Liverpool 3-0 West Bromwich Albion
11PL Man City 2-1 Everton
11PL Middlesbrough 1-2 Birmingham
11PL Newcastle 2-1 Blackburn
11PL Portsmouth 2-1 C.Palace

11CH Gillingham 1-2 Sunderland
11CH Leeds United 2-1 Coventry
11CH Nottm Forest 2-1 Cardiff
11CH Sheff United 0-1 West Ham
11CH Wolves 0-2 Wigan

11SP Celtic 1-0 Dundee
11SP Hearts 0-2 Rangers
11SP Inverness C T 1-2 Hibernian

12PR Tottenham 3-0 Norwich
12CH Ipswich 2-1 Millwall
13PR Charlton 1-2 Southampton

14CH Brighton 0-1 Wolves
14CH Cardiff 1-0 Watford
14CH Plymouth 0-1 Leeds
14CH West Ham 1-0 Rotherham
14CH Wigan 2-1 Burnley
14CH Sunderland 1-2 Nottm Forest

LEAGUE 5 - PART 2

16UE Hearts 1-0 Braga
16UE Middlesbrough 1-0 Banik Ostrava
16UE Millwall 1-2 Ferencvaros
16UE Rangers 2-1 Maritimo

18PR Arsenal 3-0 Bolton Wanderers
18PR Birmingham City 2-3 Charlton Athletic
18PR Blackburn Rovers 2-1 Portsmouth
18PR Crystal Palace 0-0 Man. City
18PR Norwich 0-1 Aston Villa
18PR West Brom 1-0 Fulham

18CH Cardiff 0-1 Derby
18CH Crewe 0-1 Leeds
18CH Plymouth 0-1 Wolves
18CH Stoke 0-1 Nottm Forest
18CH Sunderland 1-0 Preston
18CH Wigan 2-1 Sheff Utd

19PR Southampton 1-2 Newcastle
19PR Everton 2-1 Middlesbrough
19PR Chelsea 3-2 Tottenham
19CH Millwall 1-0 Watford
19SP Dunfermline 0-1 Hearts
20PR Man Utd 3-1 Liverpool
Unread 10 Sep 2004, 14:00   #26
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
LEAGUE 5 - PART 1

11PL Aston Villa 1-3 Chelsea
11PL Bolton 1-2 Man United
11PL Fulham 1-3 Arsenal
11PL Man City 1-1 Everton
11PL Middlesbrough 2-1 Birmingham
11PL Portsmouth 1-0 C.Palace

11CH Gillingham 0-2 Sunderland
11CH Leeds United 2-0 Coventry
11CH Nottm Forest 2-2 Cardiff
11CH Sheff United 2-2 West Ham
11CH Wolves 1-2 Wigan

11SP Celtic 3-0 Dundee
11SP Hearts 2-1 Rangers
11SP Inverness C T 1-0 Hibernian

12PR Tottenham 3-0 Norwich
12CH Ipswich 0-0 Millwall

14CH Brighton 0-1 Wolves
14CH Cardiff 1-0 Watford
14CH Leicester 2-1 Sheff Utd
14CH Plymouth 2-1 Leeds
14CH Wigan 3-0 Burnley
14CH Sunderland 2-0 Nottm Forest

LEAGUE 5 - PART 2

16UE Hearts 2-1 Braga
16UE Middlesbrough 3-0 Banik Ostrava
16UE Millwall 1-1 Ferencvaros
16UE Newcastle 2-0 Hapoel Bnei Saknin
16UE Rangers 1-1 Maritimo

18PR Arsenal 3-0 Bolton
18PR Birmingham 1-0 Charlton
18PR Blackburn 1-0 Portsmouth [J]
18PR C.Palace 0-1 Man. City
18PR Norwich 1-2 Aston Villa
18PR West Brom 0-1 Fulham

18CH Cardiff 2-1 Derby [J]
18CH Crewe 1-3 Leeds
18CH Plymouth 2-1 Wolves
18CH Stoke 2-1 Nottm Forest
18CH Sunderland 2-0 Preston
18CH West Ham 1-1 Ipswich Town
18CH Wigan 1-2 Sheff Utd

19PR Southampton 0-1 Newcastle
19PR Chelsea 2-1 Tottenham
19CH Millwall 1-1 Watford
19SP Dunfermline 1-1 Hearts
20PR Man Utd 1-1 Liverpool [J]

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Sep 2004, 14:39   #27
1-X
overtired

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
LEAGUE 5 - PART 1

11PL Aston Villa 0 -1 Chelsea
11PL Bolton 0 -1 Man United
11PL Fulham 0-2 Arsenal
11PL Man City 1-0 Everton
11PL Middlesbrough 1-0 Birmingham
11PL Newcastle 1-0 Blackburn
11PL Portsmouth 2-0 C.Palace

11CH Gillingham 1-1 Sunderland
11CH Leeds United 1-0 Coventry
11CH Nottm Forest 1-0 Cardiff
11CH Sheff United 1-1 West Ham
11CH Wolves 3 - 2 Wigan

11SP Celtic 2 -0 Dundee
11SP Hearts 0-2 Rangers
11SP Inverness C T 1-1 Hibernian

12PR Tottenham 2 -0 Norwich
12CH Ipswich 1 -0 Millwall
13PR Charlton 1- 0 Southampton
Unread 10 Sep 2004, 16:13   #28
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
LEAGUE 5 - PART 1

11PL Aston Villa 1-1 Chelsea
11PL Bolton 1-3 Man United
11PL Fulham 2-4 Arsenal
11PL Liverpool 3-1 West Brom
11PL Man City 3-1 Everton
11PL Middlesbrough 2-2 Birmingham
11PL Portsmouth 2-0 C.Palace

11CH Gillingham 1-0 Sunderland
11CH Leeds United 0-1 Coventry
11CH Nottm Forest 1-1 Cardiff
11CH Sheff United 2-1 West Ham
11CH Wolves 0-0 Wigan

11SP Celtic 3-0 Dundee
11SP Hearts 1-2 Rangers
11SP Inverness C T 0-2 Hibernian

12CH Ipswich 3-1 Millwall
13PR Charlton 2-1 Southampton

14CH Brighton 1-1 Wolves
14CH Cardiff 1-2 Watford
14CH Leicester 2-0 Sheff Utd
14CH Plymouth 3-1 Leeds
14CH Wigan 3-1 Burnley
14CH Sunderland 0-1 Nottm Forest

LEAGUE 5 - PART 2

16UE Hearts 1-0 Braga
16UE Middlesbrough 2-1 Banik Ostrava
16UE Millwall 1-1 Ferencvaros

18PR Arsenal 4-1 Bolton
18PR Birmingham 2-0 Charlton
18PR Blackburn 2-2 Portsmouth [J]
18PR C.Palace 2-1 Man. City
18PR Norwich 1-3 Aston Villa
18PR West Brom 3-2 Fulham

18CH Cardiff 1-1 Derby [J]
18CH Crewe 2-0 Leeds
18CH Plymouth 3-2 Wolves
18CH Stoke 4-1 Nottm Forest
18CH Wigan 3-0 Sheff Utd

19PR Southampton 1-1 Newcastle
19PR Everton 1-3 Middlesbrough
19PR Chelsea 2-1 Tottenham
19CH Millwall 2-1 Watford
19SP Dunfermline 0-2 Hearts
20PR Man Utd 2-0 Liverpool [J]

Please no more division one predictions
Unread 10 Sep 2004, 16:26   #29
1-X
overtired

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Please no more division one predictions
as I've said before, league #6 will have some championship games in it, because I made it in august and ragnarak did all the september predictions in one go.

Attached to league #6 will be a little poll thing, asking what ppl want to predict. If the majority want rid of them, then they'll go.
Unread 10 Sep 2004, 16:39   #30
Stew
Made of Twigs

Please no more Premier league predictions.
Unread 10 Sep 2004, 19:18   #31
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
LEAGUE 5 - PART 1

11PL Aston Villa - Chelsea 0 - 1
11PL Bolton - Man United 1 - 2
11PL Fulham - Arsenal 1 - 3
11PL Liverpool - West Brom 2 - 1
11PL Man City - Everton 2 - 0
11PL Middlesbrough - Birmingham 3 - 1
11PL Newcastle - Blackburn 1 - 0
11PL Portsmouth - C.Palace 2 - 1

11CH Gillingham - Sunderland 3 - 2
11CH Leeds United - Coventry 2 - 0
11CH Nottm Forest - Cardiff 3 - 1
11CH Sheff United - West Ham 1 - 1
11CH Wolves - Wigan 2 - 1

11SP Celtic - Dundee 2 - 0
11SP Hearts - Rangers 1 - 1
11SP Inverness C T - Hibernian 2 - 0

12PR Tottenham - Norwich 3 - 1
12CH Ipswich - Millwall 1 - 1
13PR Charlton - Southampton 2 - 0

14CH Brighton - Wolves 1 - 1
14CH Cardiff - Watford 2 - 1
14CH Leicester - Sheff Utd 2 - 0
14CH Plymouth - Leeds 1 - 1
14CH West Ham - Rotherham 3 - 1
14CH Wigan - Burnley 0 - 0
14CH Sunderland - Nottm Forest 2 - 1

LEAGUE 5 - PART 2

16UE Hearts - Braga 2 - 0
16UE Middlesbrough - Banik Ostrava 3 - 0
16UE Millwall - Ferencvaros 2 - 1
16UE Newcastle - Hapoel Bnei Saknin 4 - 1
16UE Rangers - Maritimo 2 - 0

18PR Arsenal - Bolton 3 - 2
18PR Birmingham - Charlton 1 - 1
18PR Blackburn - Portsmouth [J] 2 - 1
18PR C.Palace - Man. City 0 - 0
18PR Norwich - Aston Villa 1 - 1
18PR West Brom - Fulham 2 - 0

18CH Cardiff - Derby [J] 0 - 1
18CH Crewe - Leeds 1 - 2
18CH Plymouth - Wolves 2 - 2
18CH Stoke - Nottm Forest 0 - 1
18CH Sunderland - Preston 4 - 2
18CH West Ham - Ipswich Town 2 - 0
18CH Wigan - Sheff Utd 0 - 2

19PR Southampton - Newcastle 2 - 1
19PR Everton - Middlesbrough 3 - 1
19PR Chelsea - Tottenham 3 - 0
19CH Millwall - Watford 2 - 1
19SP Dunfermline - Hearts 0 - 2
20PR Man Utd - Liverpool [J] 1 - 1
suggestions:
dismiss CH! (old)
dismiss SPL (except rangers celtic)
dismiss UE (atleast in this stage, predicting of extremley unkown teams is really confusing (you know, makes guessing nearly impossible))

Unread 10 Sep 2004, 19:20   #32
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
Attached to league #6 will be a little poll thing, asking what ppl want to predict. If the majority want rid of them, then they'll go.
hmm i dont like polls, as ppl who dont have anything particular with the pred leagues can also vote, although they dont have a clue.

at least make a third option*

*this is prolly stupid by me, but i am sure you also thought about a third option too

ps: sorry for extremly worse english, but iam in hurry.

Unread 10 Sep 2004, 19:27   #33
1-X
overtired

it wouldn't be a proper forum poll, just a list where people can put an 'X' next to the leagues they like. It would be part of the prediction entry form so only people who enter get to vote.

eg.
premiership :
scottish prem :
carling cup :
internationals :

championship...
all:
selected:
minimal:
none:

Last edited by 1-X; 10 Sep 2004 at 19:33.
Unread 10 Sep 2004, 19:37   #34
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

carling cup = FA Cup?

Unread 10 Sep 2004, 19:39   #35
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

anyone opposed to the inclusion of SPL games should in my remarkably balanced opinion should be shot in the face. twice. ammunition irrelevant.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Sep 2004, 19:53   #36
1-X
overtired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupin
carling cup = FA Cup?
No, FA Cup will be a separate league. Carling Cup is similar, but inferior and has lots of matches in league #6 which you'll probably hate.
Unread 10 Sep 2004, 20:07   #37
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Zharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
LEAGUE 5 - PART 1

11PL Aston Villa 1 - 2 Chelsea
11PL Bolton 0 - 1 Man United
11PL Man City 3 - 1 Everton
11PL Newcastle 2 - 1 Blackburn

11CH Gillingham 0 - 1 Sunderland
11CH Wolves 1 - 0 Wigan

11SP Celtic 3 - 0 Dundee
11SP Inverness C T 2 - 1 Hibernian

12PR Tottenham 2 - 1 Norwich
13PR Charlton 0 - 1 Southampton

14CH Brighton 1 - 1 Wolves
14CH Leicester 0 - 1 Sheff Utd
14CH West Ham 3 - 1 Rotherham
14CH Wigan 2 - 0 Burnley

LEAGUE 5 - PART 2

16UE Hearts 1 - 0 Braga
16UE Middlesbrough 2 - 1 Banik Ostrava
16UE Millwall 1 - 0 Ferencvaros
16UE Newcastle 3 - 1 Hapoel Bnei Saknin

18PR Blackburn 1 - 1 Portsmouth [J]
18PR West Brom 2 - 1 Fulham

18CH Cardiff 2 - 0 Derby [J]
18CH Crewe 1 - 1 Leeds
18CH Stoke 0 - 2 Nottm Forest
18CH West Ham 1 - 0 Ipswich Town
18CH Wigan 1 - 1 Sheff Utd

19PR Southampton 1 - 1 Newcastle
19PR Everton 2 - 1 Middlesbrough
19CH Millwall 2 - 1 Watford
Thought id done these but obviously I was very wrong!
Unread 10 Sep 2004, 23:06   #38
Inferno
The Arson Specialist

Inferno is a jewel in the roughInferno is a jewel in the roughInferno is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
LEAGUE 5 - PART 1

11PL Aston Villa 0-2 Chelsea
11PL Fulham 1-4 Arsenal
11PL Liverpool 1-0 West Brom
11PL Man City 2-0 Everton
11PL Middlesbrough 1-1 Birmingham
11PL Newcastle 2-0 Blackburn
11PL Portsmouth 0-0 C.Palace

11CH Gillingham 1-2 Sunderland
11CH Leeds United 3-2 Coventry
11CH Nottm Forest 1-0 Cardiff
11CH Sheff United 1-2 West Ham
11CH Wolves 1-1 Wigan

11SP Celtic 2-0 Dundee
11SP Hearts 1-3 Rangers
11SP Inverness C T 1-0 Hibernian

12PR Tottenham 1-2 Norwich
12CH Ipswich 2-1 Millwall

14CH Brighton 1-2 Wolves
14CH Cardiff 1-1 Watford
14CH Leicester 0-2 Sheff Utd
14CH Plymouth 0-2 Leeds
14CH West Ham 2-1 Rotherham
14CH Wigan 1-0 Burnley
14CH Sunderland 2-2 Nottm Forest

LEAGUE 5 - PART 2

16UE Hearts 1-0 Braga
16UE Middlesbrough 2-1 Banik Ostrava
16UE Millwall 1-0 Ferencvaros
16UE Newcastle 2-0 Hapoel Bnei Saknin

18PR Arsenal 3-0 Bolton
18PR Birmingham 0-1 Charlton
18PR Blackburn 2-1 Portsmouth [J]
18PR C.Palace 0-2 Man. City
18PR Norwich 2-1 Aston Villa
18PR West Brom 0-0 Fulham

18CH Cardiff 1-1 Derby [J]
18CH Crewe 0-2 Leeds
18CH Plymouth 0-0 Wolves
18CH Stoke 1-2 Nottm Forest
18CH West Ham 2-0 Ipswich Town
18CH Wigan 0-1 Sheff Utd

19PR Southampton 0-3 Newcastle
19PR Chelsea 3-1 Tottenham
19CH Millwall 1-2 Watford
19SP Dunfermline 1-2 Hearts
20PR Man Utd 3-1 Liverpool [J]
Please dont laugh at me. I'm not trying to be funny.
Inferno is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Sep 2004, 23:09   #39
Inferno
The Arson Specialist

Inferno is a jewel in the roughInferno is a jewel in the roughInferno is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
I know it makes the board look full of football threads which pisses off the haters
Hell, it's good advertisement! .
Please dont laugh at me. I'm not trying to be funny.
Inferno is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2004, 01:52   #40
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
anyone opposed to the inclusion of SPL games should in my remarkably balanced opinion should be shot in the face. twice. ammunition irrelevant.
i would agree with you, if you atleast try to bring up a couple of arguments. (except "i am scottish" or "i live on the isle" or whatever)

Unread 11 Sep 2004, 13:14   #41
midge5
mmm lambs

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
LEAGUE 5 - PART 1

11PL Aston Villa 1 -2 Chelsea
11PL Fulham 0-3 Arsenal
11PL Liverpool 2 -0 West Brom
11PL Man City 2-1 Everton
11PL Middlesbrough 2-1 Birmingham
11PL Newcastle 1-1 Blackburn
11PL Portsmouth 2 -0 C.Palace

11CH Gillingham 0-2 Sunderland
11CH Leeds United 2 -1 Coventry
11CH Nottm Forest 1-2 Cardiff
11CH Sheff United 1 -1 West Ham
11CH Wolves 1-2 Wigan

11SP Celtic 3-0 Dundee
11SP Hearts 0-2 Rangers
11SP Inverness C T 0-2 Hibernian

12CH Ipswich 1 -1 Millwall
13PR Charlton 2- 1 Southampton

14CH Brighton 1-2 Wolves
14CH Cardiff 2-0 Watford
14CH Leicester 2-1 Sheff Utd
14CH Plymouth 0-2 Leeds
14CH West Ham 3-0 Rotherham
14CH Wigan 2-1 Burnley
14CH Sunderland 2 -0 Nottm Forest

LEAGUE 5 - PART 2

16UE Hearts - Braga
16UE Rangers - Maritimo

18PR Arsenal - Bolton
18PR West Brom - Fulham

18CH Cardiff - Derby [J]
18CH Crewe - Leeds
18CH Plymouth - Wolves
18CH Wigan - Sheff Utd

19PR Chelsea - Tottenham
19CH Millwall - Watford
Unread 11 Sep 2004, 13:25   #42
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
LEAGUE 5 - PART 1

11PL Bolton 1 - 1 Man United
11PL Man City 3 - 1 Everton
11PL Newcastle 4 - 1 Blackburn

11CH Gillingham 1 - 1 Sunderland
11CH Nottm Forest 0 - 2 Cardiff
11CH Sheff United 0 - 2 West Ham
11CH Wolves 0 - 2 Wigan

11SP Celtic 4 - 0 Dundee
11SP Inverness C T 2 - 1 Hibernian

12PR Tottenham 3 - 1 Norwich
12CH Ipswich 1 - 2 Millwall
13PR Charlton 3 - 1 Southampton

14CH Brighton - Wolves
14CH Cardiff - Watford
14CH Plymouth - Leeds
14CH Wigan - Burnley

LEAGUE 5 - PART 2

16UE Hearts - Braga
16UE Rangers - Maritimo

18PR Arsenal - Bolton
18PR West Brom - Fulham

18CH Cardiff - Derby [J]
18CH Crewe - Leeds
18CH Plymouth - Wolves
18CH Wigan - Sheff Utd

19PR Chelsea - Tottenham
19CH Millwall - Watford
Shit, about 40 minutes late, was 0-0 in Villa Chelsea when I predicted though
Unread 11 Sep 2004, 13:53   #43
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
LEAGUE 5 - PART 1

11PL Aston Villa 0 -1 Chelsea
11PL Portsmouth 3 - 2 C.Palace

11CH Gillingham 2 - 0 Sunderland
11CH Nottm Forest 3 - 0 Cardiff
11CH Sheff United 2 - 0 West Ham
11CH Wolves 2 - 2 Wigan

11SP Celtic 4 - 0 Dundee
11SP Hearts 1 -3 Rangers

12PR Tottenham - Norwich
12CH Ipswich - Millwall
13PR Charlton - Southampton

14CH Brighton - Wolves
14CH Cardiff - Watford
14CH Plymouth - Leeds
14CH Wigan - Burnley

LEAGUE 5 - PART 2

16UE Hearts - Braga
16UE Rangers - Maritimo

18PR Arsenal - Bolton
18PR West Brom - Fulham

18CH Cardiff - Derby [J]
18CH Crewe - Leeds
18CH Plymouth - Wolves
18CH Wigan - Sheff Utd

19PR Chelsea - Tottenham
19CH Millwall - Watford
Unread 11 Sep 2004, 13:54   #44
lokken
BlueTuba

was still 0-0 when i predicted for villa chelsea
Unread 13 Sep 2004, 00:24   #45
1-X
overtired

Late update because I spent the entire weekend in bed, and not in a nice way
I'll do the ds9 league tomorrow.

36% table [18/50]
Code:
		X	G	Pts
Non.Human	2	11	17
pig		3	8	17
Apothos		3	7	16
LHC		2	9	15
Ragnarak	2	8	14
Zharkov		2	8	14
Phang		3	5	14
Koen		3	5	14
midge5		3	5	14
lokken		2	7	13
Deffeh		2	7	13
JonnyBGood	1	9	12
Kurashima	1	9	12
Inferno		1	8	11
JC		2	5	11
Rids		0	10	10
Stew		1	7	10
roadrunner	1	6	9
1-X		0	8	8
Lupin		0	8	8
Blastoderm	1	3	6
longshot bonuses
bolton-manu draw = +1 JC, pig, Rids
tottenham-norwich draw = +1 LHC, Non.Human
Unread 13 Sep 2004, 09:24   #46
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i am never looking at the league before i predict again
back to the guessing for me
Unread 13 Sep 2004, 09:25   #47
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
Late update because I spent the entire weekend in bed, and not in a nice way :(
I'm hugging you through the internet :)))
Unread 13 Sep 2004, 14:37   #48
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

My worst start.

Even worse than Popovic's own goal.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Sep 2004, 20:35   #49
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

A better start by me
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Sep 2004, 21:38   #50
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

Jesus, shit start ahoi.