User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 24 Jan 2005, 06:06   #1
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice
Philly Eagles v. New England Patriots

good shit!! can't wait!! ill put money on the PATs baby!! woooooohooooooooooo!! although still hard to tell from these two great teams..

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 09:13   #2
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Philly Eagles v. New England Patriots

Had my money on the Eagles since week 10 baby! COME ON PHILLY!
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 12:42   #3
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Philly will win.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 16:56   #4
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
Had my money on the Eagles since week 10 baby! COME ON PHILLY!
u mustve shat in ur pants when owens got injured hehe, he's playing too, not his full though, should be good for the eagles

Unread 24 Jan 2005, 18:45   #5
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Pats will win.

Watch it happen.

Hopefully it won't be as nerve racking to watch as last years though!
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 18:49   #6
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by demiGOD
u mustve shat in ur pants when owens got injured hehe, he's playing too, not his full though, should be good for the eagles
Dude , ive been a Philly fan since 1981. I have a little bet on them every season , usually just £1. Last couple of seasons though , ive upped it as weve had the best defence ive seen in an Eagles team since "The Minister of Sack" was in the Defensive Line.
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 19:40   #7
Conall
There is a better answer

Conall will become famous soon enoughConall will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Dude , ive been a Philly fan since 1981. I have a little bet on them every season , usually just £1. Last couple of seasons though , ive upped it as weve had the best defence ive seen in an Eagles team since "The Minister of Sack" was in the Defensive Line.
Errm - I assume you mean the recently departed "The Minister of Defense" Reggie White?

And the PATs will win, sorry, they just have better Running game, and overall defense in my mind. Not to mentiona team that knows what winning the Super Bowl is all about.

A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.
Sir Winston Churchill
Conall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 19:46   #8
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conall
Errm - I assume you mean the recently departed "The Minister of Defense" Reggie White?

And the PATs will win, sorry, they just have better Running game, and overall defense in my mind. Not to mentiona team that knows what winning the Super Bowl is all about.
Ive always known him as the Minister of Sack. Yes , he was also called the minister of defence, but i felt that title wasnt justified , since at the time , he never managed to lead the Eagles anywhere beyond the Playoffs , no matter how many Probowls he played in.

Pity we never had an offensive line till about 2002 Id have loved to see what Randall Cunningham could have done if someone gave him decent protection.
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 21:27   #9
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

Quote:
Ive always known him as the Minister of Sack. Yes , he was also called the minister of defence, but i felt that title wasnt justified , since at the time , he never managed to lead the Eagles anywhere beyond the Playoffs , no matter how many Probowls he played in.

Pity we never had an offensive line till about 2002 Id have loved to see what Randall Cunningham could have done if someone gave him decent protection.
pats defense is pretty impressive too.. and i am personally in favor of brady than mcnabb - but then theres vick.. *sigh* sometimes i run out of fingernails from biting everytime i put money on games.. just like i lost $200 over the yankess loss against the redsox last alcs pennant race.. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! good stress though... good stress

p.s. wtf is up with those reputation points?!??!? lol!

Unread 25 Jan 2005, 00:21   #10
Conall
There is a better answer

Conall will become famous soon enoughConall will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by demiGOD
p.s. wtf is up with those reputation points?!??!? lol!
I think Kurashima must get the rabbit vote on the rep points. And we all know how rabbits are.

A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.
Sir Winston Churchill
Conall is offline   Reply With Quote