User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 29 Oct 2002, 22:44   #1
Dudels

Campaign For The Destruction Of Halloween Traditions

Halloween is clearleh the old-fashioned. Not only that, but it is also not much fun for anybody >10 years old.

THIS MUST COME TO AN END

Trick-or-Treating is the poo, but stopping it will be impossible - so the only way to combat it is to go at it head-to-head without something completely zany that people vill do instead. Aftr many seconds of thought I have come up with the souliton. I propose the activity of...

Reverse Trick-Or-Treating

Okay, so the name is unoriginal and generally crap, but the idea is not so.

What happens currently is that people go around from house to house asking for sweets and money and making a bloody nuisance of themselves. With Reverse Trick-Or-Treating we shall go around from house-to-house giving money and sweets to people! Clearleh the people will support our cause much more than that of the regular trick-or-treaters and decide to open their doors to us only.

Soon everybody else will see that they are being ignored and will copy us.

So in future halloweens to come, instead of having our windows smashed and our cars set on fire we get sweets from the little brats.

Genius!
Unread 30 Oct 2002, 00:29   #2
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Campaign For The Destruction Of Halloween Traditions

Quote:
Originally posted by Dudels
Why can't we just put a little arsenic in every candy bar?

It is the tried and true method of ending halloween traditions in your neighborhood.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2002, 00:30   #3
Lord Boredom

I like halloween.
Unread 30 Oct 2002, 01:02   #4
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
do what I do: Trick or Shot.

Instead of getting candy, you get a shot of whatever alcohol the house/dorm/cardboard shantytown has.

the minus: no candy.

The plus: you tend to get blasted.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2002, 01:17   #5
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
put some crumbled dope in each milky way you give out

comedy gold

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2002, 01:19   #6
Dudels

Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
put some crumbled dope in each milky way you give out

comedy gold

I contemplated a similar thing a year or so back.

Only this one involved Acid Tabs, Mars Bars and a group of low-lives.
Unread 30 Oct 2002, 07:19   #7
Ulysses
Impudent

Ulysses is an unknown quantity at this point
Do as I do.

1 Put the lawn sprinkler in the middle of the drive, connect it via a relay a sensor and a solenoid valve so that when the little critters walk up the drive, they get a soaking.

2 Borrow (steal) the use of a Large German Shepherd Dog, and leave it roaming the yard.

Either of the above will give a satisfactory result in keeping the little *******s away.
Ulysses is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2002, 08:39   #8
Xillah

Xillah is an unknown quantity at this point
Salty white stuff gum

You will need:
  • 1 cup of semen
  • 2 syringes
  • 1 bag of those hubba bubba chewing gum things that explode with 'monkeys blood when you bite into them
  • 1 bowl

Directions:
[list=1][*]take first syringe[*]suck out the monkeys blood of a piece of gum[*]squirt monkeys blood into bowl[*]take second syringe[*]fill syringe with semen[*]squirt semen into empty gum[*]repeat steps till all pieces of gum is filled with semen[*]give gum to trick or treaters and enjoy[/list=1]
Unread 30 Oct 2002, 08:55   #9
madii

Re: Campaign For The Destruction Of Halloween Traditions

Quote:
Originally posted by Dudels
Reverse Trick-Or-Treating we shall go around from house-to-house giving money and sweets to people!

isnt that just christmas?
Unread 30 Oct 2002, 08:58   #10
madii

Re: Salty white stuff gum

Quote:
Originally posted by Xillah
You will need:

recipe
[*]give gum to trick or treaters and enjoy

where you gonna get a cup full of semen??
Unread 30 Oct 2002, 09:21   #11
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Its so fun to **** around whit people!

1. Take one off the dog poo bags. (Black plastick, whit poo inside ofc)
2. Put it just a few inches away from door where the target lives.
3. Ligth it.
4. Ring the doorbell.

Its hillarious.
Or, maybe not.

It did not come a single trick or treater to me this year...
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2002, 10:19   #12
Ghosteh

Malcolm In the Middle Catapult

Violence just got a little more random
Unread 30 Oct 2002, 14:27   #13
Lord Skragg

Re: Re: Salty white stuff gum

Quote:
Originally posted by madii

where you gonna get a cup full of semen??
*fap* *fap* *fap* *squirt*

USE YER IMAGINATION!!!!!