User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 21 Mar 2004, 07:06   #1
Vencedor

Vencedor has a little shameless behaviour in the past
[]Jesus[]

Finally, an alliance for CHRISTIANS!!

This alliance has started this round, I have been playing since round 2 and think it's time for an alliance that believe in the same thing... not just winning the game!

This alliance is for REAL Christian, REAL Christians with a relationship with Jesus that they would die for, Christians that don't act 'good' on sundays and are gh3y on everyother day, it is for REAL Christians.
Not for Christians that live 'for Jesus... and the *rules* in the bible'... it is for those that live there life with a REAL relationship with Him and love Him.

This alliance is for the full on Christian that knows God has awesome plans for his life... In everything!!

Join now!!

-=] Vencedor [=-

2: Kane of Earth II 3: Caution of The Death Drop!
4: Gencore of Tyrian 5: Super Carrot of ^Tyrian^
6: Gencore of ^Tyrian II^ 7: Super Carrot of ^Tyrian II^
8: Caution of the Death Drop - From round 3 9b: SEE R3
9: Vencedor of todos 9.5: . = Kithal = . |_ ö v Ê r . of . Ë ¦ ÿ $ é . = Jadoor = .
10: Yalvon of Hunderi 11: Kithal of Jadoor
12: Vencedor of Todos 12 Speed#1: I cant think of a name for this rnd (rank 125)
Vencedor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2004, 12:17   #2
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: []Jesus[]

A couple of things:

1) I'm moving this to AR as it seems to be a recruitment thread. If that is the case i would advise you to give some kind of contact info or IRC channel etc.

2) I've removed all the posts that were in here because they were abusive and 1 in particularly wasnt far off being worthy of a ban. If you arent a Christian or dont believe in God or whatever then you dont need to bother posting in this thread. I will not accept flames directed at Vencedor because of his beliefs.
Unread 21 Mar 2004, 12:35   #3
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

[]<insert alliancename>[] stealer!

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2004, 12:41   #4
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

LOL @ Nitros.

I think you could do with providing more information, otherwise ppl will have no motive to join...
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2004, 16:19   #5
Filth
Filtheh

Filth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the rough

I pity those of u that are arrogant enough to post abusive things in this thread, it obviously shows your lack of intelligence and how narrow minded you are.

GL Vencedor
Unread 21 Mar 2004, 20:38   #6
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Isn't this racism?
Unread 21 Mar 2004, 20:39   #7
Filth
Filtheh

Filth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the rough

how could it be racism, forming an alliance on beliefs?
Unread 21 Mar 2004, 21:18   #8
General Martok
used to register

General Martok has a spectacular aura aboutGeneral Martok has a spectacular aura about

Because you exclude other beliefs he means probably... But the []xxx[] layout is really a ripoff, think of something else to put around ur Jesus ;-)
R1: ??:?? | R2: 51:6 | R3: 37:12 | R4: 186:13 | R5: 13:17 | R6: 1:25
R7: 15:14 | R8: 34:4 / 52:10 ¤ | R9: 16:2 | R9.5: 34:6 / 41:6 ¤
R10: 2:2 | R10.5: 15:4 | R11: 28:8 | R12: 22:9

Damn, outdated and too lazy to edit, retired now
-----
Started playing again Still too lazy to update though
General Martok is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2004, 22:24   #9
_o0o_
ostensibly Obscure oddity

_o0o_ is an unknown quantity at this point

Perhaps it was not known that it was a ripoff. Is there anyplace someone can go to find out what symbology is "trademarked"?

@Nadar:
No, it would actually be racism if he said that only Terrans could join, and he espoused why Terrans were far superior than any other race, to include removing any benefits from the other races and giving them only to a Terran.

In this instance, it is based on a theological belief and faith. If you don't believe in it then you wouldn't visit the channel. Such as you wouldn't get up on Sunday morning and go to a particular church if you didn't hold that belief.
_o0o_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2004, 23:08   #10
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold

i'm not convinced this is entirely serious anyway...
Unread 22 Mar 2004, 00:10   #11
Vencedor

Hey, yes it is real and I am just about to create a IRC room + register it with P

You can find me on IRC, my name is Caution and I will be hanging out in #planetarion and #ipc-alliance ... also please bear with me as I get it all setup

-=] Vencedor [=-

9: Vencedor of todos 9.5: . = Kithal = . |_ ö v Ê r . of . Ë ¦ ÿ $ é . = Jadoor = .
12: Vencedor of Todos 12 Speed#1: I cant think of a name for this rnd (rank 125)
Unread 22 Mar 2004, 00:51   #12
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold

Caution? i knew the name vencedor was familiar for some reason.. i know you better as Caution of course
Unread 22 Mar 2004, 03:10   #13
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

good luck with your alliance m8. This is one step forward, for the positive outlook of PA., and a more vast community.
Unread 22 Mar 2004, 04:15   #14
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
Isn't this racism?

SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2004, 05:49   #15
Vencedor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
good luck with your alliance m8. This is one step forward, for the positive outlook of PA., and a more vast community.
Thanks man

-=] Vencedor [=-

Unread 22 Mar 2004, 09:10   #16
Vencedor

Quote:
Originally Posted by _o0o_
Perhaps it was not known that it was a ripoff. Is there anyplace someone can go to find out what symbology is "trademarked"?
Lol, yes that would be nice
Hehe, nah I didn't relieze... I jsut thourght.. I wanna get at the top of the alliance list... lol

-=] Vencedor [=-